News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Manchester - a few pics

• 19 Replies

Offline uk_femfan

Manchester - a few pics
« on: April 04, 2011, 12:13:17 PM »
I have posted a few pics from the match:

Offline uk_femfan

Re: Manchester - a few pics
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 12:15:03 PM »
and a few more, hope you enjoy!

Offline simcock

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 05:57:59 PM »
amazing pics. both women so hot. thanks

Offline Jtiawrestler

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2011, 08:26:41 PM »
Thank you!  ;D

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2011, 08:42:22 PM »
Jtia is in red I guess?  Both women look hot and really into it from these pics.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline uk_femfan

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2011, 09:20:43 PM »
Yes, jtia is in red

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2011, 09:24:08 PM »
Thanks much for sharing the pics :)
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline uk_femfan

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2011, 09:51:25 PM »
Yes, jtia is in red

Just curious, how much catfighting tactics were used in this fight? I know it was wrestling as well as that, just wondering how much there was of each if you had to estimate.

The rules for the match were primarily wrestling and in hindsight I think that was to the benefit of the match as a whole, it did get rough at times without any catfighting, hair was grabbed a few times more as a natural reaction than anything and I would imagine both will have been very sore the last couple of days.

Happy to report that I have spoken with tracy this evening and there has been no signs of concussion, just a very large lump on the back of the head  :)

Offline Jtiawrestler

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2011, 02:38:10 PM »
The xxxxxxxxxxs below were deleted automatically by FCF

Because I mentioned ~ b-i-t-c-h  f-i-g-h-t
Because we were on business also for husband and took in sights in London. I may be back again.

Offline catfightsrkool

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2011, 11:15:07 PM »
Jtia...you don't need to explain yourself to anyone.  It looks like an amazing match!  Congratulations

Offline JackCatFan

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2011, 02:38:40 AM »
Thanks for the pics. Great stuff and so nice to see some real matches posted on here. :)

Offline uk_femfan

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2011, 02:28:08 PM »
Wonder why, after that long trip, jtia didn't stay overnight.

Or visit some other UK haunts, like FEMMEFIGHT or xxxxxxxxxx?

To pay for her airfare.

Beats me why this guy has to be so negative? These 2 stunning women put on a fascinating and very competitive match, they have been good enough to agree to a few low resolution pics to be seen by the forum members who are interested in real matches between real women, yet still KC can't find anything positive to say!

Seems to me that everyone might benefit from KC applying the old adage: 'if you don't have anything good to say, then don't say anything!'

Offline Jtiawrestler

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2011, 01:20:26 AM »
May be back in October with husband for another trip! May try another match!  ;D

Offline Jtiawrestler

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2011, 09:38:34 PM »
It is great to see that a match arranged on this forum finally happened...! And my best regards to both ladies, it seems like this was one hell of a battle...! And - of course - thank you for sharing a limited amount of picture information also to us that had no possibility to attend...!

Though, I have got one question: According to the other thread on this subject, this match went on for some fourty minutes without a single submission. If this is true, this has got to be one of the longest wrestling matches in history, no matter if we are talking competitive wrestling or "just for fun" wrestling...? However, is it possible for you to share some more details about the match...? If the match ended as a draw without any submissions at all, who was closest to scoring a submission...? Did one of you have the "upper hand"...? Who managed to put the opponent into the most spectacular or most painful holds...? Correct me if I am wrong, but according to the limited picture information, it does look like the lady in red has got little bit of the "upper hand"...?
Hi this is JT, the "Lady in Red" I would prefer maybe one of the spectators to comment on your question first  ;)

Offline uk_femfan

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2011, 12:10:59 AM »
The pictures are intended to both show that the match did take place and to give an indication that this was a truly competitive contest, they are 'snapshots' taken from the film of the match and do not necessarily reflect the ebb snd flow.

In my opinion, JT used her 11 lb advantage very well and combined with the edge in strength that gave her and her extra experience, meant that Tracy had to fight a more counter attacking style. Both women showed great determination and stubborness to refuse to submit to holds they both endured.

While the advantages described above enabled JT to be sat atop her opponent at times, Tracy displayed great defensive skills. Tracy looked the more 'beat up' of the 2 when the match had to be stopped, mostly owing to her getting the worst of a clash of heads very early in the match, I would not go so far as predict who, if either, might have eventually won!

Perhaps there is only 1 way to find out?.......