News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

WBACCF Amazon 3 Pre Fight Hype. (Round posted soon)

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF Amazon 3 Pre Fight Hype. (Round posted soon)
« on: July 02, 2016, 06:08:20 AM »
{alt}photoupload

“Beat one model now will beat a bigger name.”

{alt}upload pic

“Playmates need to learn… They’re overrated.”

{alt}how to screenshot on windows

“This big titted bitch is going to get tits kicked flat.  That’ll be the second woman I beat on my road to destroying Keibler.  So close to showing Stacy she is a second rate me, not the other way around.”

{alt}uploading pictures

“I’m the favorite for a reason.”

{alt}image hosting without registration

“Me and Summer are going to meet up I feel it in my bones.  Sorry girlfriend but I’m going to beat this bitch then dominate Stacy.”

{alt}free photo upload

“You looking past me, I’m au natural and you are fake.  The real deal always beats the fake.”

{alt}image url upload

“Summer Rae, Eva Marie, Adriana Lima, Adrianne Curry all of you want Keibler. Too bad I’m knocking her out.”

{alt}print screen windows xp

“Why do all these women keep assuming I’m winning.  Your just giving the woman I’m against more fire to beat me.  So now I have a angry playmate who in all honesty I’ve never wanted to fight as I know what she can do.  Wait I remember why they assume I’’m going to win its cause I will.  Summer Rae do you think coming to my ring when I’m in it is intimidating… I respect your game but you aren’t me”

{alt}image hosting 10mb limit

“I won’t be falling for this girls tricks.  I’ve been there and done every woman and fought all kinds of fights”

{alt}image hosting 30 mb

“One down, up next some lady I knew when I was a teenager”

{alt}picture upload sites

“Gisele lost, Lima won, Irina won and I won.  I’m ready to keep up the models winning.”

{alt}image upload

“I am here to kick ass and win it all, I’m still the strongest woman and will continue to prove I’m the ex diva everyone needs to worry about… but do you know why they aren’t calling me out because they damn well know better.”

{alt}adult image sharing

“Yeah I moved on… I beat the woman who broke Keibler.  Now I fight a woman I adore but Maria when a bell goes you are toast.”

{alt}image free hosting

“Fighting a friend is always tough but I’m ready cause I have to be.  She is amazingly strong, tough and loves to fight… Yeah I’m coming in ready to kill”

{alt}host image

“For me to fight Keibler it is faith.  I will always desire to beat her but I doubt she and I get there.  Katy is another tough fight than Curry/Menounos.. I have a uphill climb and Stacy is weak so no guarentees.”

{alt}image hosting 30 mb

“Whose the queen I’m the queen.”