News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Apartment Wrestlng Club Fight No. 2 Tisha versus Melinda

• 6 Replies
Apartment Wrestlng Club Fight No. 2 Tisha versus Melinda
« on: April 19, 2015, 06:31:30 PM »

This poll is the second in the new Apartment Wrestling Club series.  As a reminder, the matches all involve non-FCF participants and photos.  All the girls participating are amateurs with no professional training to be a fighter.  The polls will run for as long as needed to determine a winner.  Depending on the voting, the poll could be ended early.  Each day (or more than once per day) a story will be updated in the poll thread to reflect the polling outcomes and to play out the fight.  Feel free to chime in with posts as spectators and have fun with the storylines.  This fight is being held in Tampa. 

The participants are:

Melinda (5'5 115 pounds 19 y/o) is from South Florida.  She is currently a college student and a member of the school's cheer squad.  Her goal is to become a physical trainer.  She is strong for her size and very flexible.  Melinda's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "Girls always see my beauty and forget how strong physically and mentally I really am.  They will take me for granted and end up beaten."

Tisha (5'2 122 pounds 20 y/o) is from the Atlanta area.  She recently quit school and works as a waitress to make ends meet.  She is drawn to Apartment Wrestling by the promise of fame/money in the hopes it will help her obtain a career in modeling someday.  Tisha's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I need to win.  I want to win more than any other girl you will find.  That's why I can't be beaten!"

Both girls arrive at the secret fight location an hour in advance of the fights and are shown to their respective dressing room areas.  Each are presented with a short pre-made video showing their opponent's measurements as well as their opponent going through a short series of stretches along with a short verbal response to why they believe they will be able to win an Apartment Fight. 

Melinda changes into a light blue floral print bikini for the fight.  The bikini halter top accentuates and enhances her C cups and the color of the suit shows off nicely against her dark tanned skinned.  Melinda methodically goes through a long stretching routine as she prepares to do battle.  She leaves her wavy and curly shoulder length hair down.  Finally, Melinda is called into the small interview room her nerves now a bit rattled as the time for the fight draws closer. 

At the same time, in a room across the location Tisha is changing into her pink thong and black bikini top.  Her large and shapely ass nicely highlighted by the color and style of her bikini.  Tisha's long dirty blond hair hangs down her back.  She debates whether to put her hair up or not as she brushes her hair for several minutes.  Just as she is called out to be interviewed Tisha goes through about 30 seconds of nervous stretching and then goes to the small interview room. 

Both girls were asked to respond to their opponent's video and were shown their opponent's response to their video. 

Tisha's response to Melinda --  "I hate snotty bitches like her.  I will destroy that little princess in no time at all.  What a joke!" 

Melinda's response to Tisha --"Just because that bubble butt needs to win doesn't mean she will.  I kind of feel bad having to ruin her night. "

Immediately following the interview and video watching both fighters are taken into the main arena room where the fight will be held.  The room is open and spacious with several couches along the outer walls of the room holding a limited number of spectators.  The officiator of the match calls out for everyone's attention and introduces both Melinda and Tisha then gives a quick summary of the rules.  The match will begin upon signal and will not end until one of the combatants verbally surrenders or is rendered unconscious and unable to surrender.  The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately.  There will be no punching or kicking to the face but all other moves will be allowed. 

Re: Apartment Wrestlng Club Fight No. 2 Tisha versus Melinda
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2015, 06:31:55 PM »
Tisha

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2015, 06:32:14 PM »
Melinda

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2015, 06:33:58 PM »
As soon as the two get positioned on their respective sides of the room Melinda takes the opportunity to play to the crowd and the cameras.  She struts over to the nearest couch flirting with the occupants as she clearly draws the attention her direction. 

The stunt obviously annoying Tisha as the crowd seems to be favoring Melinda.  Tisha calls out "That's enough princess!  Why don't you make this easy on yourself and just give up now." 

Rather than respond, Melinda simply ignores Tisha like she doesn't exist as she continues to play head games prior to the fight.  The officiator of the match finally steps back and calls out for the fight to begin as the clock in the corner begins to time the fight. 

Melinda instantly turns her focus and attention to Tisha now as she zeros in on her opponent.  Both are cautious and approach each other in the middle of the floor.  They circle and slap at the other's hands as they both watch carefully for an opening.   

Melinda having a bit of a height advantage reaches out shooting a hand quickly over the top of Tisha's defenses snaring Tisha's hair.  Tisha tries to deflect the hand but Melinda is much faster than Tisha landing the hand in the hair and yanking quickly. 

Tisha reacts by pushing straight into Melinda driving her body into Melinda.  The two mash together with a loud smacking sound with Melinda's hair grip not nearly as effective as she planned for it to be.  Tisha on the other hand wraps her arms around Melinda's body and squeezes down hard in a straight on bear hug. 

Melinda lets out a loud gasping sound as Tisha's arms wrap around her body and she raises up on her tip toes to try and avoid being lifted off the ground.  Melinda lets the hair go and wraps both arms around Tisha's head squeezing her head to her chest. 

Tisha gets her arms clasped solidly and digs her fist into Melinda's spine.  The bearhug already causing Melinda to grunt and gasp but as the fist grinds on her spin Melinda lets out a very short yelp and shifts from squeezing the head to gripping Tisha's hair and yanking trying to disrupt the bearhug. 

The seconds ticking by as the two work the other hard trying to assert themselves.  Melinda getting the worst of it but Tisha's feeling the hairpulling as they struggle. 

Melinda grunting and gasping the bearhug locked onto her body pulls Tisha's hair down as hard as she can.  Tisha's neck bent back by the pull and Melinda moves her second hand to Tisha's face. 

Tisha realizing what Melinda is about to do suddenly twists and flings Melinda catching her by surprise.  Tisha slams Melinda to the floor with a loud bang.  Melinda lands on her side and tries to roll free but Tisha dives atop her slamming her elbow into Melinda's upper back.  Melinda cries out from the impact as she is flattened to the floor with Tisha laying on her upper back. 

Tisha twists her body rolling atop Melinda with her upper body over the top of Melinda's head and neck facing Melinda's feet.  Tisha slips  her arms around Melinda locking her into a front facelock as she pins her to the floor on her belly.  Tisha's arms wrap around the head and face mashing Melinda making it  hard for her to breath. 

Melinda begins working her hands first slapping at Tisha's body but she has no power at all to be able to have any impact.  Tisha ignores the weak pawing at her and shakes and squeezes Melinda's head.  Gasping and groaning Melinda works her hands under Tisha's body.  She grabbs at Tisha's arms as she brings her knees under her body getting herself off the floor. 

Melinda now prying at Tisha's arms trying to break the grip as Melinda squeezes her tight trying to get her grip onto Melinda's neck rather than her head and face.  Melinda hisses out in her thick southern accent "You're done for princess.  Choking you out bitch.  Right here you done."

Tisha leaning into the grip over the top of Melinda really controlling her as Melinda struggles to pull the arms off her face.  The hold not quite getting the air supply cutoff but Melinda showing by her groans and struggles the hold is taking a toll on her. 

Melinda digs her claws into Tisha's skin and her face contorts a bit showing the crowd that Melinda's efforts are making some progress.  Melinda finally gets the arm off her head enough to pull free and push upright but Tisha is having none of it. 

As Melinda comes upright on her knees Tisha slams her body into Melinda and topples her over backwards.  Melinda landing on her back with Tisha atop her.  Tisha heavier frame landing hard on Melinda as they go to the floor. 

Melinda tries to roll Tisha off but Tisha is all over her.  Tisha sprawls over the top of Melinda pinning her arms with her hands pushing them over the blonde's head.  Laying body to body Tisha flattens Melinda her full chest mashed down into Melinda's smaller tits.  Tisha's face directly over the pinned Melinda. 

Tisha hisses out in that accent "You're gettin your asssssss kicked.   I'm jus gettin started with you."  Melinda's mouth open trying to catch her breath from the facelock and then Tisha's full body weight slamming atop her and trapping her.  Melinda's legs scrambling under Tisha as she tries to get her hips turned to roll the heavier girl off of her. 

All of Melinda's twisting and thrashing with her legs gets her nowhere.  Tisha won't budge from atop the blonde.  Melinda gasps and grunts out a barely audible "damn it" as Tisha remains atop her. 

Tisha takes advantage of her dominating control so far and slides her legs up the outside of Melinda's body putting them in a straddle position alongside Melinda's hips as she keeps the blonde's arms trapped over her head.  Melinda is unable to push free and the look of desperation starts to creep into her face as Tisha then leans forward raising her ass off of Melinda and slams it back down into Melinda's belly. 

"Oooohhhhfffff" flies out of Melinda's mouth as she gasps out.  Her face screwed up in a painful mask of misery. 

"How you likin that bubble butt nowwww!" Tisha taunts as she lifts it a second time slamming it down into Melinda.  This time all that escapes Melinda is a quiet Uhhhhhh sound. 

The Tampa crowd now restless as the one-sided beating continues.  Melinda so far unable to find a way to get into the fight the crowd all now seeming to be Tisha fans.  Someone calls out "just finish her already" causing Tisha to giggle as she sits atop Melinda and slams her ass down for a third time into the blonde's tight belly. 

Melinda makes a gagging/choking sound as Tisha continues her attack.

The clock in the corner hitting the six minute mark as the fight so far is all Tisha.

Tisha really getting into it now as Melinda is totally in her control.  She slides higher up Melinda's body slamming her ass down on top of Melinda's tits mashing her chest while she holds her hands tightly not letting her get free.  Melinda is gasping and groaning out as Tisha punishes her at will. 

Tisha slides off of Melinda and holds on the arm yanking her by the arm rolling her over to her belly.  Melinda flops over and tries to get her knees under her.  Tisha calls out "Where you think you goin?" as she puts her hands on her back shoving Melinda back down flat on her belly. 

Tisha pushes her leg over the top of Melinda and straddles her back facing her head.   Tisha bounces a couple times on Melinda's back getting more grunts and groans.  Melinda gasps out something inaudible.  Maybe she was surrendering but no one could hear other than Tisha. 

A smile comes across Tisha's face as she reaches down grabbing Melinda's long wavy hair and yanks back with both hands pulling her up wrenching her neck and back.  Melinda's groans turn to a long wailing scream now as Tisha puts her in an intensely painful hold.  The crowd now able to see Melinda's face as Tisha pulls her up off the carpet and its clear she is in horrible pain.  Melinda, not even resisting at this point, is just taking a beating under Tisha. 

"Give it up" Tisha demands and Melinda weakly gasps out "no".  Someone in the crowd calls out "just give up Melinda its over". 

An evil smile comes across Tisha's face almost like she is happy Melinda didn't give up.  Shifting a bit Tisha uses one hand to pull the head back by the hair and keep the pressure on Melinda and with the second hand reaches around Melinda's neck and starts choking her putting her in a combination camel clutch and choke hold.  Melinda gags and gasps making awkward choking sounds as she is strangled and throttled by Tisha. 

After about 30 seconds of choking and mauling Tisha stops dropping Melinda's head to the floor.  "This shit is over.  Say it for them and it ends" Tisha says quietly to Melinda almost as if she feels bad for the punishment being inflicted on Melinda.  Face down and barely moving Melinda turns her head and chokes out "you win.  I'm done." 

Tisha raises up over her and reaches down grabbing her bikini top and ripping it off of Melinda.  "I think this will be a nice trophy for me to keep" snarls Tisha.  Tisha swinging the bikini top around and around showing off to the cameras and crowd as she struts around the room.  "That was just too easy.  Is that all you got for me?"  She reaches back and slaps her own ass.  "Wooooo bubble butt kicking ass" she taunts.  The crowd is on its feet clapping and celebrating Tisha's win.  Tisha looks up and the clock is now stopped showing 8 minutes.  "I didn't even get in a good workout." Tisha calls out as she exits the room. 

Melinda lays flat on her stomach unmoving until a couple of spectators cover her bare chest with a t-shirt and help  her out of the room.  She looks dazed and battered as she is removed to her own dressing room.

Offline griffin

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2015, 07:59:15 PM »
Enjoyed the story that went along with the poll Apartment Wrestling Club. Even though the girl I voted for loss.

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2015, 01:19:33 AM »
This poll really surprised me.  I thought it would be a good fight but the poll was lopsided all the way.  Tisha really put it to Melinda.  We'll see how Melinda responds.  Maybe she will try again and do better next time.  Hopefully this fight won't cause her to give up.

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2015, 03:39:07 AM »
The girls were both interviewed shortly after the match. 

After finishing the fight Tisha went to her dressing room and kicked back.  She was drinking a large bottle of water and relaxing.  As the crew comes in to do the interview she picks up her cell phone and is looking through some pictures snapped during the fight.  "These are great pics.  Can't wait to see the video." 

So let's get started.  How do you feel things went tonight?  Did you do a good job?  "That's a pretty silly question.  I destroyed that little princess.  Looks like she is the one that hand her night ruined along with her sad cheerleader body." 

What do you think of how Melinda did?  "She did a great job.  She screamed and gagged and whined and just gave up to the better woman.  Oh wait . . . you meant as a fighter.  In that case she sucked.  I didn't even break a sweat kicking her ass all over the room." 

Any moment in the fight stand out as a critical time?  "I don't think so.  I just beat her ass from the word start right up to where she quit."

What worked well for you?  "Everything worked great.  I think the part where I slammed my bubble butt down on her repeatedly was pretty awesome.  Guess next time she won't go calling her opponent childish names before a fight.  Stupid bimbo. " 

Anything you wouldn't do next time?  "I started to feel a little bad for her there at the end.  I wanted to hurt her good when we started but she never really fought back much.  I could tell she was beaten a couple minutes before she gave up.  Maybe next time I'm destroying someone I will ask them to give up sooner to spare them."   

Are you looking forward to fighting again?  "Only if you have a real opponent for me.  That little princess isn't a fighter.  I want to show off my skills and beating up weak bitches doesn't help me do that." 

What's the deal with taking her bikini top?  Tisha laughs "I wanted to leave her stripped of her top for when she finally got up off the floor.  It was to embarrass her even after I had finished her off.  You know the crowd seemed to really like it.  I think I will start a collection of them for my trophy case."

The crew then went to interview Melinda.  Melinda was sitting in a recliner in her dressing room.  She was wearing a pair of athletic shorts and a tank top.  Her hair was a tangled mess from where Tisha had pulled her hair repeatedly late in the fight.  Her neck was red from where she suffered in the face lock and choke holds Tisha applied. 

How do you feel about how things went tonight? "Horrible.  I got my ass kicked bad. 

What do you think of Tisha?  "OMG.  She was super strong.  I didn't expect that at all.  She really took me down hard." 

Any particular point of the fight stick out in your mind as important?  I really got my hand in her hair right away but she was able to step in close and get me in that bear hug.  When I tried to get out of it she reacted before I could dig into her face.  That slam to the floor hurt like hell.  That really is where it all went down the drain for me. " 

Did anything work for you?  "Not really.  My real strengths are my conditioning and flexibility.  I never had a chance to use them.  She dominated me." 

What did Tisha do that worked well for her?  "She kept slamming her big ass down on my body.  I couldn't breathe and she just kept slamming into me. 

Do you want to fight again?  "Yeah.  I wasn't ready for Tisha.  I thought I was ready but learned the hard way.  I'll prove it on the next girl" 

How about a rematch with Tisha?  Would it turn out different next time?  "Ummmm.  I would fight her again.  She is tough but I'm tougher than I showed tonight.  I can do better against her than I did this time." 

Did you learn anything tonight?  "Not to talk shit about your opponent's body.  My bubble butt comment got shoved down my throat tonight.  Next time I'll save my talking for after I win." 

Are  you going to get your bikini top back?  "I don't think so.  Maybe after our rematch I can trade her top back to her for mine."