News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 6 -- Summer versus Belinda

• 3 Replies
This poll is the sixth in the new Apartment Wrestling Club series.  As a reminder, the matches all involve non-FCF participants and photos.  All the girls participating are amateurs with no professional training to be a fighter.  The polls will run for as long as needed to determine a winner.  You can vote at any time and change your vote at any time.  Vote early though because the poll can end early depending on the voting and the progress of the fight.  Each day (usually several times per day) a story will be updated in the poll thread to reflect the polling outcomes and to play out the fight.  Feel free to chime in with posts as spectators and have fun with the storylines.  This fight is being held in Las Vegas.  The participants are:

Belinda (5'8 128 pounds 30 y/o) lives in Phoenix area.  Belinda works as a mid-level executive in a large company.  She is married and stays very busy with her job.  Belinda was the social leader for her sorority in college and is a fan of having a good time.  She is dedicated to being the best at everything she does.  Belinda's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I have a lot of life experiences.  I always find a way to win at whatever I choose to do.  This is no exception.  I'm competitive and can be a little nasty with my competitive nature.  I don't like to lose and I don't like girl drama.   All those things will make me good at Apartment fighting."

Summer (5'9 135 pounds 25 y/o) lives in Las Vegas.  Summer is a showgirl and dancer.  She does some modeling work on the side.  She is in great shape with a well-toned body.  She is considering a move to LA to try and get an acting career started.  Summer's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "Nothing will surprise me.  I have dealt with plenty of jealous bitches in my line of work.  If it isn't your fellow dancer, it's some jealous wife or girlfriend.  I have been in plenty of fights.  This should be easy enough."

Both girls arrive at the secret fight location an hour in advance of the fights and are shown to their respective dressing room areas.  Each are presented with a short pre-made video showing their opponent's measurements as well as their opponent going through a short series of stretches along with a short verbal response to why they believe they will be able to win an Apartment Fight. 
Belinda changes into her green bikini with the print top.  Her bikini choice perfectly complimenting her skin tone and her hair.  Belinda's makeup done with a very light touch, but just enough in the right places to highlight her features.  Her blonde hair hanging down her back curled and immaculate.  She has clearly thought very carefully about every little detail of her look and image for the upcoming match.  So far everything managed with exactness.  She works through a series of stretches as she prepares.  Wasting no time or effort in the dressing room as she follows a script.  As soon as the interview crew opens her door she wraps her preliminary efforts as if the arrival was perfectly scheduled.  She watches the video of Summer and comments very carefully.  "Interesting choice for an opponent.  I bet she has been in some fights.  This is a pretty simple one if you ask me.  She will be tough I'm sure.  The real question we will answer is whether she is ready.  Is she prepared?  I don't think either one of us are going to dominate the other.  I do expect to win because I am better prepared."  With that she turns away and heads for the arena area.

Summer is preparing for the fight in her own room nearby.  She was able to stay at her own apartment since the fight is in Vegas and she arrives with her bikini already on under her sweat pants and shirt.  She peels off her other clothing to reveal a stunning purple bikini.  Her shoulder length black hair pulled up into a set of pigtails as she tries to convey an image of her own.  Knowing her occupation, Summer uses the hairstyle to appear innocent to the spectators and she hopes her opponent.  Summer works through a series of stretches and warm-ups just like she does each night she dances.  The preparation showing off her tight and firm body.  The interview crew calls her to the small interview room.  Summer is completely calm and ready for the fight to begin.  As the video rolls summer smiles and rolls her eyes.  "This is just the kind of girl that comes to the club looking for trouble because her man doesn't get satisfied at home.  She is about as fake as you can get.  She will be just one more domestic goddess that gets sent home wishing she had never came out for the show.  No mercy tonight.  None." 

Immediately following the interview and video watching both fighters are taken into the main arena room where the fight will be held.  The room is open and spacious with several couches along the outer walls of the room holding a limited number of spectators.  The officiator of the match calls out for everyone's attention and introduces both fighter.  The girls are brought out to the center of the room together and given a quick summary of the rules.  "The match will start when I say so and will end when one of you says you are done or is rendered unconscious and unable to surrender.  The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately.  I won't stop things until the winner says so unless I see an injury issue.  No punching or kicking to the face but all other moves are fine."  All throughout the introduction both Summer and Belinda size up each other.  Not wasting a single moment of their time as they study the other.

After the announcements the officiator asks if they are ready to go.  Both fighters face each other casting glances up and down their opponent.  "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas right?  Or at least for a short while anyway.  Are you two ready?"  Both girls nod and smile for the cameras as they head back towards their side of the room.  Summer passes by several couches stopping and twerking a short bit to show off to the crowd.  Wanting them stirred up and in her corner for the fight.  Belinda seeing her actions turns to the camera next to her "Just what you would expect from a trashy stripper."  The officiator of the match seeing everyone is ready steps back and calls out for the fight to begin as the clock in the corner begins to time the fight. 

Re: Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 6 -- Summer versus Belinda
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2015, 11:08:14 PM »
Summer

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2015, 11:08:34 PM »
Belinda

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2015, 11:10:52 PM »
With the command to begin given, both fighters move across the room towards the middle of the floor.  As they get close to each other they both cautiously consider how to get control of their opponent.  Summer thinking she is stronger than Belinda puts her hands out trying to convince her to lock hands and wrestle.  Belinda though has thought very carefully about how she wants to play out the fight.  As they start to engage each other and back away feeling each other out, Belinda starts giving ground to move the fight closer to the wall and the couches.  Finally, Summer gets a grip on Belinda's wrist and the fight is on.

Summer grabs Belinda by the wrist and tugs at the arm trying to get both hands on it.  Belinda responds by stepping in close to Summer and uses her other hand to slap the upper back of Belinda.  The open hand landing the sounds of the smack resonating in the room SMACK.  With that same hand Belinda grabs summer's dark hair by one of her pigtails and starts tugging at it. 

They struggle for a moment as Summer tries to get the wrist twisted but the close range nature of their bodies makes it difficult to get a good angle to bend the wrist.  Summer ignoring the pain of the hair pulling drops one hand of Belinda's wrist giving up on her attempt to secure the wrist and reaches up grabbing hold of Summer's hair and starts tugging and yanking. 

Both girls mashed right up next to the other standing body to body as they struggle.  The closeness of their size now clearly apparent.  Belinda pulls down on the pigtail trying to get Summer off balance but Summer is able to easily keep her feet responding to the hair pulling with equal measures of yanking on Belinda's blonde hair. 

Summer shoots her leg between Belinda's trying to trip her up.  Belinda avoids the effort to take her to the ground as they both stumble a bit getting closer to a small group of spectators on a couch and standing near the wall. 

The crowd members move away quickly giving the fighters room. The only sounds coming from the two are grunts and gasps as the struggle intensely ripping at the others hair.  The crowd watching the intense struggle not quite sure who is winning this battle as both girls are punishing the other. 

Summer lets go of Belinda's other hand and starts swinging that arm slapping at Belinda's body.  Belinda follows her lead and starts slapping her back.  The slaps landing on the others body from the ribs to the shoulder and upper back as they flail away at the other.  The hair ripping and twisting continuing with the wild slapping attacks. 

Summer yells out "You're mine now bitch!!" as she tries to intimidate Belinda.  Belinda's only response is to continue yanking on Summer's pigtail and slapping away at her.   

The first 3 minutes of this fight is fast and furious.  Neither able to control the other as they both just simply deliver punishment to the other. 

Belinda changes tactics a bit as the hair pulling and slapping fight seems to be a stalemate with both of them giving as good as they are getting in the fight.  Belinda shoves her body into Summer again slamming together chest to chest.  Summer lets out a grunt caught off guard by the lunge into her body. 

Belinda uses the moment of surprise to trip Summer up her feet tangling with Summer's as Belinda knocks her into the couch.  Belinda keeps coming plowing into the tripping Summer and takes her down onto the couch.  The lean dancer Summer underneath as Belinda yanks the hair throwing punches now at Summer's body landing several quick blows.  The impact a dull THUD as Belinda tries to maintain a mounted style position atop Summer. 

Summer reacts to the turn of events and gets a foot up into Belinda keeping her at bay no longer allowing her to throw punches into her body.  Both girls gripping the others hair as they struggle now on the couch.  Summer is able to twist and shove with her foot and knock Belinda off the front of the couch and they break contact with each other for a brief moment. 

As Summer starts to push up off the couch Belinda plows into her again.  Their bodies slamming together both again grunting from the impact.  Belinda goes atop Summer but Summer rolls to the side as they impact and ends up shoving Belinda off of her and to the side.  Belinda slipping off the arm of the couch goes over sideways her knees landing on the floor as she kneels over the arm of the couch. 

Summer gripping her hair sees an opportunity and gets her in a front headlock keeping her draped over the arm of the couch with Summer on the couch.  The positioning making it hard for Belinda to get to her feet as she is stretched over the arm of the couch by Summer. 

Summer again screams out "MINE.  YOU'RE MINE!!"  Not really sure if the words are there to convince Belinda or to convince herself.  The crowd excited by the incredible fight so far with both Summer and Belinda sharing control of the early going of the fight.  The pace up tempo as the fight crosses the 5 minute mark.  Neither fighter seeming to slow down as they punish the other. 

Great fight so far.  Still waiting for someone to take control.

Belinda trapped by Summer in a face lock with Summer leaned over the top of her head.  Summer mashing her down over the arm of the couch as Belinda's face is mashed into the cushion. 

Belinda's hands grasping for Summer's trying to pull herself free of the hold as Belinda is finding it hard to breathe in her current predicament. 

Summer pulls a hand off of Belinda's neck and reaches down her back tugging her bikini bottom deep into her with a violent wedgie.  Belinda's well-toned ass now exposed as her bottoms turn into a thong courtesy of Summer.  Belinda's body stiffens and the crowd can make out a muffled noise of some sort as it sound like Belinda screams out. 

Summer's tactic effective but also an error as Belinda is able to pull her head free of the face lock and Belinda pulls out from under Summer breaking her hold and the grip on her thong.  Summer now on the couch as Belinda pops upright standing next to the arm of the couch. 

Belinda lashes out quickly catching Summer unprepared grabbing her by the hair causing one of the pigtails to pop free leaving half of her hair dangling now.  Belinda pulls back dragging Summer forward now by the hair and drags her over the arm of the couch slamming her to the floor next to the couch. 

Summer lets out a groan as she lands roughly and Belinda goes right down after her getting Summer's head between her thighs as she kneels over the top of the face down Summer.  Belinda leans out over Summer's body and drives a punch into her low back and kidney area causing Summer to let out a yelp of pain.  Both fighters now seeming to be getting a bit angry as they battle with the advantage going back and forth.

So far a great matchup.  It has been a wild 6 minutes of fighting. 

Summer works her knees up under her as Belinda tries to keep her head pinned between her legs as she kneels over the top of Summer.  Getting her knees pushed off the ground Summer's ass up in the air and her head down at the floor. 

Belinda swings a left and a right jamming her fist into Summer's ribcage on both sides as Summer is working to get free.  Both punches land with a THUD causing Summer to groan out in pain.  Belinda knowing Summer is trying to work free of the position reaches out with both hands grabbing at Summer's ass trying to hold her in place as Summer struggles to break loose. 

Belinda feeling her balance waver as Summer struggles changes approaches and rakes her nails up Summer's ass and the raises up a bit knowing Summer will pop free but preparing for it.  Summer yelps out a cry of pain from the claws running across her ass and then pops her head free coming up to her knees in front of Belinda. 

Ready for the turn of events, Belinda pushes up off her knees grabbing Summer's hair again and drives forward taking Summer into the couch and pushing her back across the arm of the couch using it to put Summer in a backbreaker type hold. 

Summer's upper body draped over the arm of the couch with her legs trapped beneath Belinda's as she is held down onto the couch by the hair.  Belinda upright and leaned over as her hips sit just below Summer's tits. 

Using the leverage of the position while Summer struggles, Belinda grinds away using the arm rest of the couch to really bend Summer's back.  Summer is moaning out obviously in pain and slapping at Belinda's body trying to fight her way free of this predicament.

Summer's slaps stinging Belinda as she leans out over the trapped fighter keeping her lower body pinned to the edge of the couch and her back bent over the arm as Summer struggles to ease the pressure on her body. 

Belinda lets go the hair and moves on hand to Summer's throat choking her as she bends her over the arm.  Summer lets out a loud "ACCKKKKKKK" sound and immediately stops slapping at Belinda and instead grabs the choking hand with both of her hands trying to pry it free of her throat. 

Belinda staying a step ahead of Summer uses her other free hand to jab a short armed punch into Summer's chest mashing her left breast under her knuckles.  Belinda is able to deliver a second quick punch before her choking hand is peeled free of Summer's neck. 

Summer holds onto the one hand and shoots her second hand up driving a sort of punch into Belinda's face.  The punch shocks Belinda more than it hurts her as she yells out "What the hell?Huh  Cheating ass . . . ." and her sentence is cut off as Summer yanks the arm and pushes at Belinda forcing her to roll off the side of Summer's upper body toppling over the edge of the couch and falling to the floor.

Summer rolls to the side following her wanting to get her back off of the arm of the couch and she comes down atop Belinda on the floor.  Summer hurting as she tries to fight back against Belinda.  Belinda's face showing the true rage about the punch to the face, but the officiator of the match says nothing since it appeared to be an unintentional blow to the face. 

The two tangle on the floor and roll several times as they trade the top position.  Both struggling to control the other.  The fight crossing the 10 minute mark now as both fighters are slick from sweat.  The fast pace of the fight continuing as both are panting heavily from the effort. 

As they roll side to side, Summer manages to push a leg out and stop the roll landing herself atop Belinda.  Both girls have their hands in the other's hair as the struggle slows to a tugging, twisting, and grinding affair.  Body to body with nothing but grunts and gasps coming from each of them they struggle. 

Summer pulls Belinda's head off the floor banging her down hard a couple of times as she tries to get Belinda in trouble.  Belinda not to be outdone pulls and twists on Summer's head trying to wrench her neck.  The struggle going on for a long period of time with both girls hurting the other.  Now occasional soft cries of pain are mixed in with the grunts and gasps with both girls feeling the pain of the other's hair pulling. 

Summer finally yells out "Get off my fucking hair!" as she pulls a hand off of Belinda's hair and tries to slap Belinda in the face.  Belinda's arms deflect the blow and it lands on her upper arm instead as Belinda yanks Summer to the side using the moment of being off balance to roll her. 

Summer comes down on her side and Belinda quickly snakes her legs around Summer's waist getting her in a scissor hold.  The muscles in Belinda's thighs stand out as she grunts out loudly squeezing Summer.  Summer lets out a loud gasping sound "unnnnhhhgggggaaaahhhh" as the scissor drives the air from her. 

Thrashing in Belinda's grasp, Summer swings several slaps at Belinda's thighs trying to force her to let go.  That not working as Belinda grinds down again on the hold causing another loud groan "oooooohhhhnnnnnn" from Summer causing her to shift to digging her nails into Belinda's thigh and clawing at her skin desperate to break free. 

It's still anybody's fight as the clock shows 13 1/2 minutes.  Belinda continues to find ways to dish out punishment to Summer but Summer is also finding ways to hurt Belinda in the process.

Belinda's face immediately showing the pain coming from the nails raking down her thighs and she opens her legs allowing Summer to escape her grasp. 

"Damn it!!!" hisses out Belinda as Summer rolls away and hits her knees trying to put distance between her and Belinda.  Belinda rolls up quickly and gives chase coming to her feet while Summer scurries on her hands and knees and up to her feet. 

Summer turns trying to face Belinda as she comes at her from behind and just as she comes around Belinda arrives and ends up catching Summer's elbow in the chest sending her back with a stumble.  The lucky blow giving Summer a bit of space now as she gets fully turned and facing Belinda.

Looking a bit battered Summer gestures at Belinda acting like she isn't feeling the effects of the fight.  Belinda takes a moment catching her breath from the non-stop action and adjusts her bikini top. 

"Alright it's time to end this bitch" Belinda snarls as she backs up a couple steps.  Summer puts her hands up and starts to move towards Belinda "let's go then" she snaps back. 

Summer then rushes the last five or six steps towards Belinda who steps into the rush with a lunge as well.  The two crash together and Summer puts a hand up under the chin Belinda pushing her head back trying to get her off balance as their bodies press together.  Belinda swings an arm around Summer and tries to pull her into a headlock as they start the struggle dance staggering several steps as both try to get the advantage. 

Summer's mouth is hanging open and her breathing appears ragged as she struggles with the blonde.  Belinda's face showing the pain of her head being bent backwards as she tries to pull Summer into her control yet again.

Both girls having gone hard full speed for 15 minutes now it surely wont last much longer. 

The struggle for control intense with both fighters desperate to gain the upper hand.  Belinda knows she can finish her if she can just get a good hold on her.  Summer knows she really needs to punish Belinda right now if she wants to have any chance of winning the fight. 

The progress of the match disappointing to Summer as she didn't expect Belinda to be able to fight.  With a sudden twist Belinda yanks Summer across her hip and sends her toppling to the floor.  The move breaking Summer's grip on Belinda as she goes down with a THUMP hitting the floor.  Before Summer can respond, Belinda lashes out hitting her in the ribs with a kick another loud THUD sound rising up from the action as the foot hits home. 

Summer cries out "UNNNHHHHHH" and rolls to her side and then onto her knees hunched over in a sort of ball shape.  Belinda calmly struts over to her reaching down and grabbing her by the hair.  Summer grabs at the arm but doesnt really fight back much as Belinda pulls her upright to her knees. 

"This is it for you stripper ho!" calls out Belinda.  Just like she had planned earlier, once she had Summer beaten she intended to humiliate her.  Knowing she will look sexy doing so that it will help her reputation in the Apartment Wrestling world. 

Reaching down Belinda yanks the bikini top up over Summer's tits showing them off to the room and the cameras as she drags the bikini top up and around Summer's neck as she steps over the top of Summer's back.  Pulling up on the fabric, Belinda pulls her head up into her own belly as keeps her on her knees and strangles her for a few moments. 

Summer's face shows panic as she doesn't have enough left to be able to break free.  ACCCKKKKK and other gagging sounds are all that come from Summer as Belinda strangles her. 

"No mercy is what you said right?" giggles Belinda as she finally lets the bikini top go allowing Summer to drop to her hands and knees.  Summer gasps out "I'm done" and Belinda shrugs her shoulders to the crowd.  "I'm not though.  Didnt you say something about my man not being satisfied?" snaps out Belinda as Summer hangs her head on all fours. 

Not waiting for an answer Belinda grabs the top and pulls it up around Summer's neck and uses it like a leash to lead Summer to the middle of the room.  "Come on Summer.  Keep up.  Come on girl." taunts Belinda. 

The suddenly cruel blond pushes her foot into Summer's body flopping the bare-chested girl onto her back flopping down.  "My man is always satisified" hisses Belinda as she kneels down sitting atop Summer and shoving her crotch right into her face.  "This is what he loves right here whore."  Belinda snarls as she pulls her bikini slightly to the side giving Summer a close up look. 

"See it.  Huh.  Do you see what my man likes bitch?" Belinda seeming to get more angry as she goes.  With that Belinda slides forward shoving her slightly uncovered crotch into Summer's face burying her chin, mouth, and nose in her crotch.  "MMMMMM yeah" Belinda teases before sliding back and adjusting her bikini bottoms.   

"Tell the crowd and the cameras how you are my little slut and I own you."  Summer hesitates and Belinda reaches back grabbing hold of her naked tit and twists her nipple sharply causing Summer to screech out a high pitched wail. 

"ok ok ok" Summer cries out.  "I'm your slut.  YOU OWN ME!"  Belinda rises up and kicks her one more time in the chest mashing her left breast and then strides away purposefully as she shows her sexy body off to the crowd and camera on her way out of the room.  Summer rolls over and crawls as quickly as she can wanting out of the room as fast as possible.  Humiliated by Belinda she is embarrassed and angry at the outcome.  Before the crowd can really focus back on her again she manages to crawl away and get out the door to her dressing room. 

The stunned crowd notices the clock stopped at 19 minutes and 45 seconds as now both fighters have left the room.  Only the quiet conversations of the spectators remain.  The confident Vegas girl devastated in her own home town by Belinda.