News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 7 -- Analise versus Rachel

• 5 Replies
This poll is the seventh in the new Apartment Wrestling Club series.  As a reminder, the matches all involve non-FCF participants and photos.  All the girls participating are amateurs with no professional training to be a fighter.  The polls will run for as long as needed to determine a winner.  You can vote at any time and change your vote at any time.  Vote early though because the poll can end early depending on the voting and the progress of the fight.  Each day (usually several times per day) a story will be updated in the poll thread to reflect the polling outcomes and to play out the fight.  Feel free to chime in with posts as spectators and have fun with the storylines.  This fight is the first fight held outside the US and is taking place in Amsterdam.  The participants are:

Rachel (5'4 117 pounds 25 y/o) lives near London.  Rachel works as a teacher in a small private school catering to some of the wealthier citizens in the vicinity of London.  She teaches science courses and works as a coach for the gymnastics team.  In her younger days, Rachel was a competitive gymnast.  Rachel's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I'm here to win and be the best.  I want to be the Club's champion here in Europe.  And I know I'm tougher than the Yank girls."

Analise (5'8 135 pounds 28 y/o) lives on the outskirts of Paris.  Analise works in a financial services firm.  In her free time she travels and hits the gym.  She has done some competitive swimming in her teens and early 20's and still swims on a regular basis.  Analise's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I am big and I am strong.  I have no competition that can beat me.  French makes better lovers and better fighters.  I will win."

Both girls arrive at the secret fight location an hour in advance of the fights and are shown to their respective dressing room areas.  Each are presented with a short pre-made video showing their opponent's measurements as well as their opponent going through a short series of stretches along with a short verbal response to why they believe they will be able to win an Apartment Fight. 

Rachel changes into her pink and white polka dotted halter bikini and bottoms.  Her bikini choice accentuating her small breasts and showing them off.  She has her blonde hair pulled back into a pony tail as she prepares to take to the arena.  After being chosen to participate in the first European fight, Rachel has been hitting the gym extra hard and training for the match.  Rachel nervously paces the room as she waits for her time to go to the interview room.  She is ready to fight and the waiting is killing her.  As soon as the interview crew opens her door, she bolts for the interview room.  She has watched a few of the videos of the early U.S. fights and knows what to expect.   She watches the video of Analise and shakes her head obviously irritated by her comments.  "She looks big but not really very tough.  Analise is arrogant and she is going to pay for that arrogance tonight.  I'm going to dominate her and show the world us brits are toughest."  Upon finishing she lifts her middle finger to the camera and strides out purposefully to the arena area.

Analise is preparing for the fight at the same time as Rachel.  She pulls on her light blue bikini and leaves her long dark hair flowing down her back.  Wanting to show off her gorgeous figure and pretty features Analise is more concerned with her vanity than the practicality of preparing for a fight.  She works through a warm-up routine clearly appearing to be someone in great physical condition.  Her body tight and firm from all the swimming she does to stay in shape.  The interview crew calls her to the small interview room.  Watching the video of Rachel, Analise smiles.  "I will destroy her.  Look at her.  She is too small to fight me.  It is funny.  She is not going to be a champion of anything except being beaten by me.  Bring her on." 

Immediately following the interview and video watching both fighters are taken into the main arena room where the fight will be held.  The room large and has several couches along the outer walls of the room holding a limited number of spectators.  The officiator of the match calls out for everyone's attention and introduces both fighter.  The girls are brought out to the center of the room together and given a quick summary of the rules.  "The match will start when I say so and will end when one of you says you are done or is rendered unconscious and unable to surrender.  The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately.  I won't stop things until the winner says so unless I see an injury issue.  No punching or kicking to the face but all other moves are fine." 
After the announcements the officiator asks if they are ready to go. 

Both girls turn and head for their side of the room.  Rachel is still irritated about Analise's attitude and how she presents herself.  Before the start is given Rachel does a couple of quick jumps showing off her athleticism.  Analise simply stands there showing a complete lack of respect for Rachel as she waits for the start. 

Re: Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 7 -- Analise versus Rachel
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2015, 08:26:15 PM »
Analise
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 08:26:31 PM by Apartment Wrestling Club »

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2015, 08:26:52 PM »
Rachel

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2015, 08:30:47 PM »
With the command to begin given, both fighters move across the room towards the middle of the floor.  Rachel chomping at the bit to go after Analise as Analise continues to wear a hateful smirk on her face.  Suddenly Rachel rushes at Analise trying to catch her by surprise.  Analise sees Rachel rush at her. 

Much to Rachel's dismay, Analise is perfectly ready for her rush and quickly shoots a leg up kicking Rachel right in her belly causing her to immediately double up and lean over clutching herself gasping. 

The larger French girl grabs Rachel by the straps of her halter bikini top and pulls her in driving a knee up into her chest.  Analise holds her in place landing a second knee into her body.  Rachel's legs coming out from under her as the blows to her chest and body drive the air from her body. 

Suddenly with a loud snapping sound the bikini tops clasp breaks free and Rachel goes to the floor with Analise standing over her holding her bikini top. 

The French girl shrugs her shoulders and plays to the crowd a bit twirling the top and tossing it aside.  "Cheap fabric like this cheap girl" Analise jokes. 

Rachel is stunned and shocked on the floor trying to catch some air as Analise stands over her.  Analise following up on her advantage puts her foot on Rachel's ribcage and gives her a hard shove rolling her over to her back. 

Wanting to destroy Rachel's will to fight early Analise shoves her foot down smashing it into Rachel's small breast mashing it and grinding down as Rachel's mouth opens but no scream emerges.  Rachel still has the wind knocked out of her by Analise's kick and knee lifts to her body. 

"Look at this puny little girl.  French girls cannot be beaten by you!"  Dropping to the floor atop Rachel Analise starts slapping her face repeatedly.  "You will quit won't you" she yells out as she turns Rachel's head side to side with her series of hard slaps. 

Rachel pushes her hands up trying to protect her face as she starts fighting back from underneath the bigger French girl.  "Oooooo you do fight" Analise purrs at her as she grabs for Rachel's arms capturing them and pushing them to the floor. 

Then Analise pushes her ass down into the body of Rachel mashing down hard on her getting a groan from Rachel as she does.  Smiling for the camera Analise pops up from her sitting atop Rachel and stands suddenly yanking Rachel by the arms off the ground and then lets one arm go. 

Holding the one arm Analise grinds a foot into Rachel's body stretching the arm and shoving the foot into her upper ribcage.  Rachel cries out as she arm is jerked fearing that Analise might rip it out of its socket as she yanks away on it pinning her to the floor with her foot. 

"What now little girl what now" smirks a dominating Analise who now seems to be shifting from fighting to trying to put on a show and humiliate Rachel. 

Analise drops the arm and Rachel rolls to the side onto her belly as Analise struts around towards Rachel's head. 

The crowd fairly silent as several of the spectators speak in hushed tones to one another.  The officiator watching very closely wondering if it will be necessary to intervene soon as Analise  is tearing Rachel apart piece by piece without much resistance.

Analise arrives at Rachel's upper body and grabs her by the hair pulling her up off the floor slowly as she sinks the hair pull in deep.  Rachel lets out a little cry of pain as Analise twists and pulls her head as she brings her up to her knees. 

Rachel pushes a punch at Analise hitting her in the belly.  The punch has very little force and Analise hisses "big mistake little one big mistake now" as she brings her on up to her feet. 

Rachel's face red from the slapping as she gets all the way to her feet.  She reaches out grabbing for Analise's face and Analise lifts a knee hitting Rachel in the crotch.  The hands immediately fall and grab for her own body as Rachel's feet drop out from under her. 

Rachel's hair is savagely pulled as now her weight adds to the force of the hold.  Small clumps of Rachel's hair come free at this point and she screams out from the multiple sources of pain.  "Noooooo" yells out Rachel and Analise rips her back to her feet as she stumbles and spins her around wrapping her arms around her middle lifting her off the ground in a bearhug. 

Squeezing hard the muscles in Analise's arms readily visible as she mashes Rachel.  Rachel's mouth open as she tries to breath her head rolling side to side as Analise tortures her.  Leaving the hold on for a good minute or two Analise shows off her strength. 

"Too easy" she hisses out and then opens her arms dropping Rachel to the ground.  Standing over her, Analise surveys the crowd. 

"Who is a fan of this girl" she yells out.  Raising her arms over her head.  "She will be champion . . . that is a joke" she yells out and then turns her attention back to Rachel.  "Time for you to tell the world." 

Analise reaches down grabbing the hair again.  Rachel again tries to punch Analise, but her blow has no force or impact as Analise carries on as if she didn't notice.  Analise drags the smaller blonde off the floor ripping her up to her knees so she is kneeling in front of Analise. 

"Admit you are not a champion.  Tell the crowd you are no match for a French fighter.  Admit you are destroyed and nothing." 

Rachel hears the words and tears roll down her cheeks as she knows what Analise says is the truth.  There is nothing for her to do at this point.  "I'm not a champion."  Rachel spits out.  The words painful for her to say.  "I'm no match for you.  You owned me."  Analise pulls Rachel's head to the side and leans down close to her.  "If you try me again . . . I will badly hurt you." 

With that, Analise shoves Rachel to the ground hard and walks confidently around the room giving high fives to the quietly standing crowd.  Rachel lays there softly crying as Analise makes the rounds.  The crowd not sure how to react as Analise totally demolished Rachel without hardly any fight. 

The clock on the wall stopped now and showing 6 minutes and 13 seconds.  Finally Analise leaves the room and Rachel finally gets up keeping her head down and quickly moves to the door exiting the room not looking back once at the crowd. 

The crowd stunned by the turn of events.  The fans who came from London to watch the match clearly disappointed as their hometown girl was utterly crushed by the French fighter.  After a few minutes more the spectators start making their way to the door to exit as well. 

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2015, 07:10:41 AM »
Vive la France, huh?  ;D ;) Nice stuff!  :P ;D
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2015, 02:34:12 PM »
:)

Looks like the French girl had a real advantage against poor Rachel.  Maybe next time her opponent will give her more of a challenge. 

Glad you liked it.