News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 8 -- Bailey versus Hannah

• 3 Replies
This poll is the eighth in the new Apartment Wrestling Club series.  As a reminder, the matches all involve non-FCF participants and photos.  All the girls participating are amateurs with no professional training to be a fighter.  The polls will run for as long as needed to determine a winner.  You can vote at any time and change your vote at any time.  Vote early though because the poll can end early depending on the voting and the progress of the fight.  Each day (usually several times per day) a story will be updated in the poll thread to reflect the polling outcomes and to play out the fight.  Feel free to chime in with posts as spectators and have fun with the storylines.  This fight is being held in Philadelphia.  The participants are:

Hannah (5'4 115 pounds 20 y/o) lives in Alabama.  She is currently a student with hopes to become a doctor someday.  When she isn't studying, Hannah works at a local gym where she teaches classes and does some personal training.  She is in great physical shape.  Hannah's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I'm super fit and strong for my size.  I can run circles around these girls.  They have nothing I can't handle."

Bailey (5'5 118 pounds 19 y/o) lives in the Boston area.  She is currently a student at a major university in the area.  She plays on the lacrosse team and is majoring in exercise science.  Bailey loves the outdoors and in her free time volunteers at a local children's hospital.  She is in great shape and works out daily to stay in shape for the team.  Bailey's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I don't know.  I guess we will find out what makes me good when I get into the arena with someone.  I play a pretty tough game and I don't back down to anyone."

Both girls arrive at the secret fight location an hour in advance of the fights and are shown to their respective dressing room areas.  Each are presented with a short pre-made video showing their opponent's measurements as well as their opponent going through a short series of stretches along with a short verbal response to why they believe they will be able to win an Apartment Fight.  Bailey is also shown the clip of Hannah's interview for the AWC Internet Show.

Bailey quickly changes clothes after arriving in her dressing room.  She slips on her pink and white suit with red trim.  Her bikini top showing off her full breasts.  She pulls her thick hair back into a pony tail and puts on a small bit of makeup to highlight her features.  From the looks of things Bailey is anxious and ready for the fight to begin.  She quickly does a few warm-up drills, but then abruptly grabs her phone.  She sends a number of text messages as she waits for the start time.  As soon as the interview crew opens her door she hops up and follows to do her interview.  She watches the video of Hannah as well as her interviews and prior fight with Molly.  Her facial expressions changing as she watches the various comments made by Hannah.  "That's a lot to take in.  I don't know what to expect out there.  She looks like a good opponent.  One thing I can tell though is she is confident.  We all are confident.  That only gets you so far once the action starts.  She'll have to back up all that talk.  She barely even put up a fight last time out.  I think she might not be a very good fighter.  Plus she did seem to say that she had big plans for how she was going to make me look bad tonight.  So it's on now.  Hope she is ready.  I think I will be able to get a win tonight.  And then she might just have to pay for that.  See you afterwards."  Bailey smiles and winks at the camera and then leaves the room for the arena. 

Hannah is preparing for the fight in her own room on the opposite side of the main arena.  She changes into her black bikini with the blinged out skull on her bikini top.  She chose to wear the same bikini as her last match because it is her favorite and fits her perfectly.  She looks tanned and stunning in her bikini top.  Her dirty blonde hair left down this time rather than using a pony tail again.  Hannah uses her preparation time to go through a stretching routine.  She appears calm and relaxed as she waits for the pre-fight interview.  The interview crew calls her into the small interview room and she enters smiling and waves to the camera person remembering him from her last fight.  She sits down and watches the video of Bailey.  "Now that's more like it.  She is very beatable.  I think I get my first win tonight.  She won't even know what hit her." she says in her southern accent. 

Immediately following the interview and video watching both fighters are taken into the main arena room where the fight will be held.  The room is open and spacious with several couches along the outer walls of the room holding a limited number of spectators.  The officiator of the match calls out for everyone's attention and introduces both fighter.  The girls are brought out to the center of the room together and given a quick summary of the rules.  "The match will start when I say so and will end when one of you says you are done or is rendered unconscious and unable to surrender.  The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately.  I won't stop things until the winner says so unless I see an injury issue.  No punching or kicking to the face but all other moves are fine.  Remember, if you don't stick to the rules I can disqualify you."
After the announcements the officiator asks if they are ready to go.  Both fighters face each other casting glances up and down their opponent.  "Are you two ready?" 

Both girls nod and smile.  Bailey says quietly for Hannah's benefit "You ready to lose again?"  Bailey hoping to mess with her a bit just before the fight is to start.  Hannah smirks "Guess you'll find out wont ya!"  Both smile again for the cameras as they head back towards their side of the room.  The officiator of the match seeing everyone is ready steps back and calls out for the fight to begin as the clock in the corner begins to time the fight. 

Re: Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 8 -- Bailey versus Hannah
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2015, 08:28:20 PM »
Bailey

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2015, 08:28:39 PM »
Hannah

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2015, 08:30:11 PM »
With the command to begin given, both fighters move across the room towards the middle of the floor.  As they get close to each other Bailey leads off swinging a slap at Hannah.  She is able to deflect the attempt and they circle a bit. 

Bailey steps in and out pushing a hand and not swinging as Hannah continues to show reactions to the attempts.  On her next step in Hannah is ready and lunges into Bailey and they immediately lock hands and begin to struggle.  Hannah's body pressed right up into Bailey's.  The close contact putting on display just how even in terms of size the two fighters are. 

Hannah pushes into her hard and tries to shove Bailey to the floor but Bailey meets her push equaling Hannah's effort.  Both grunt out loudly. 

Hannah snaps "you're mine" as she pushes and stumbles with Bailey responding with equal effort.  The two tangled together pushing and pulling for several moments as they struggle for control.  Hannah pulls her hand free of Bailey's and yanks Hailey into a headlock. 

The two stumble several steps while Hannah tries to get her head locked firmly in her grasp.  Bailey immediately grabs Hannah by the hair and yanks hard pulling her head back. 

They struggle again -- Bailey with her head trapped and Hannah having her neck pulled back -- for several moments before Bailey pulls her head free of Hannah and with a sudden yank pulls Hannah backwards and over her leg tripping her to the floor. 

Keeping the grip on the hair, Bailey yanks Hannah and flings her down to her stomach on the floor as she lets go of the hair.  Hannah tries to scramble forward but Bailey grabs her by the foot twisting her ankle as she tries to get away. 

Bailey grips the foot solidly preventing Hannah from crawling away on all fours.  The yank and twist causing Hannah to go down onto her stomach again. 

"Where you going?"  Bailey chirps out as she drops down onto Hannah's right leg grinding a knee into the leg.  Hannah lets out a cry of pain as the knee slams down into the muscle as Bailey bends the leg backwards folding the heel down into her hamstring immobilizing Hannah. 

Hannah's hands reach out in front of her slapping at the floor as she tries to push up off the floor.  Not able to go anywhere as Bailey traps her and continues to wrench and twist the ankle as well.  Hannah screams out several more times as Bailey prolongs the leg hold. 

"Hurts doesnt it?" taunts Bailey as she enjoys hearing the cries of pain from Hannah.  After a couple of minutes of working the leg, Bailey is satisfied that she has hurt Hannah's mobility enough to switch tactics.  Hannah still flattened out on her belly struggling to kick free. 

Bailey lets go of the leg and rolls quickly spinning herself to face Hannah's head instead and laying her body across Hannah's back.  Quickly grabbing Hannah by the hair, Bailey pulls back and slips an arm around Hannah's throat and starts to choke Hannah. 

Hannah reaches up grabbing at the arm trying to break free of the choke.  After several attempts to tug the arm off Hannah reaches one arm back flailing trying to find Bailey's face or any other target as she gags and gasps for air. 

Bailey ignores Hannah's flailing attempts to get the arm off her neck.  Struggling to breath as Bailey chokes the breath from her desperation settles in.  The prolonged choking taking a serious toll on Hannah. 

The crowd divided here in the early going as a number of Hannah fans are yelling out encouragement for her to break free.  It is taking everything Hannah has not to pass out as her mouth opens desperate to get air into her lungs.  Hannah's face turning various colors of red as Bailey works the hold. 

The crowd's encouragement of Hannah irritates Bailey.  She turns and yells out loudly "only thing getting broken here tonight is your girl" as she now taunts Hannah's fans. 

Letting the choke go Bailey smashes Hannah's head to the carpet and then slides slightly off of Hannah pressing a knee into her back.  Bailey follows up driving several hard punches right between Hannah's shoulder blades before reaching down and popping her bikini top free in the back. 

Bailey gets her second knee in Hannah's back and then grabs her by the hair rolling her and pulling her up onto her knees.  Her other arms reaches up hooking the thigh area and uses both hands to stretch and pull Hannah down over her knees in a very crude but effective back breaker hold. 

Hannah's untied top falls free exposing her breasts as she is pulled up and displayed over Bailey's knees.  Hannah screams out in pain her voice somewhat raspy from have been choked and strangled by Bailey.  Bailey pushes with her knees and pulls down on Hannah really digging in as she really hurts Hannah.  Hannah dangling and helpless over Bailey's knees reaches down grabbing at Bailey trying to find a way out. 

Hannah refuses to surrender not wanting to lose again, but her ability to continue is in serious jeopardy as Bailey continues  breaking her down body part by body part.  Bailey leaves the hold on for quite awhile as the clock rolls past the 7 minute mark.  Finally Bailey thrusts and shoves Hannah off her knees throwing her to the floor. 

Bailey climbs up as Hannah lies flat on her face on the floor.  Hannah isn't moving a whole lot and the sounds of her moaning can be heard across the room. 

Standing over Hannah, Bailey adjusts her bikini top getting everything situated and then reaches down grabbing Hannah by the hair.  Dragging her up off the floor to her knees, Bailey yanks the hair pulling her left and right as she rags her side to side. 

Hannah screams out in pain.  Her cries echoing throughout the room Bailey smiles for the camera clearly enjoying the fact that Hannah is suffering.  Hannah grabs out for Bailey's hands and pulls at them trying to get her hands out of her hair.  Her grip on Bailey having no effect.  Bailey gives her head another series of shakes as she rips at Hannah's dirty blonde hair causing another series of screams from Hannah and then throws her hard to the left causing Hannah to crash down to the floor on her back. 

Hannah's breathing ragged as she lies flat on her back staring up at the ceiling with Bailey steps around her grabbing her feet.  Most of the crowd is now standing and a few fans are still calling out for Hannah.  "Come on Hannah you can do this!" is a clear shout of support.   What Hannah's fans don't realize is they are only making in worse for her as each cry only makes Bailey more angry.  Bailey hears a number of cheers of support of her own but the Hannah fans continue irritating her. 

Grabbing the feet, Bailey chirps at Hannah "I saw that interview you gave.  So you want to make an impression?  Show how tough you are?  Here we go then."  Using her grips on Hannah's ankles Bailey slowly drags Hannah across the carpet.  After several feet Hannah starts to squirm in her grip twisting her body as she tries to get her back off the floor.  Bailey smiles broadly knowing that the carpeted floor is starting to burn Hannah's back and shoulders.  She drags her a few more feet and Hannah is crying out now from the pain. 

"Awwwww does the rug burn hurt?"  Bailey calls out loud enough for the crowd to hear.  Then Bailey stops and steps back in closer to Hannah pulling the legs open and shoves her heel right square in the triangle of Hannah's bikini bottoms giving a slight stomp and then presses down twisting her heel.  Some of the crowd gasps at the sight as Hannah screams out again in pain. 

"Come on let her go" someone yells out.  Bailey lets off the pressure and steps back dragging Hannah a few more feet.  Hannah's arms lie useless on the floor over her head now as she does nothing but cry out in pain.  Bailey drops her feet and steps around Hannah. 

Bailey leans down "You done yet!" and Hannah gasps out "you win."  Tears rolling down her face as she lies there on the floor destroyed by Bailey. 

"Ok let's go tell them then" hisses Bailey smiling again.  She reaches down grabbing the bikini top dangling around Hannah's head and grips Hannah's disheveled and matted hair pulling her to her hands and knees.  Using the bikini top like a leash, Bailey walks the crawling and crying Hannah towards those overly supportive fans of Hannah.  After several steps Hannah pauses and hangs her head.  Bailey steps back to her and delivers a sharp stinging slap to Hannah's ass.  "Let's go"  which prods Hannah to resume crawling again. 

Arriving at the spot where Hannah's fans are located, Bailey pulls her up to her knees using the bikini top in one hand wrapped on her neck lightly and her hair.  Her face and body displayed to the crowd, the red marks from the carpet visible on her shoulders and back.  The tears continuing as Hannah is broken and battered.  Bailey holds her there for several moments so the cameras and the crowd can get a good look at Hannah's utter defeat. 

Bailey looks directly as the fans "Is this your girl?  You seriously need to find a new girl to support."  Holding Hannah firmly in place Bailey prods her with her knee.  "Let them know".  Hannah knows what is expected of her and dreads what she is being asked to do.  She croaks out "I submit" for the camera and the crowd. 

"Go on tell them who is better" Bailey prompts.  Hannah with the tears continuing to roll down her face spits out "Bailey is better than me.  I'm the loser."  Bailey smiles and pulls the hair making Hannah grimace.  "That's right.  Now who should all your fans decide to love instead."  Hannah's face shows the dislike for this one and she hesitates.  "No" she gasps out.  Bailey pulls the bikini tight and jabs her knee roughly into Hannah's back.  "You really want some more bitch" she hisses.  Hannah gasps out "ok ok my fans should love you." 

Bailey smiles as she holds up her beaten opponent displaying her for another moment before tossing her to the floor.  The crowd on its feet cheering now for Bailey.  Even Hannah's fans giving Bailey her praise.  Bailey strides across the floor stopping for the cameras and flexing her bicep showing a nicely defined and well-toned arm.  "That was fun.  Can't wait for the next one." she says in a sexy voice and then heads out for the dressing room.  After she leaves Hannah's fans in the crowd go to her and help her back to her dressing room.  They encourage her as she sits crying in the room.