News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

WBACCF #5 Booking session

• 3 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF #5 Booking session
« on: January 14, 2013, 01:21:49 AM »
Going to try something different going to do the pre meeting then when I get closer to finishing this I will start doing subjects with each fight.

Sigourney Weaver was at the booking session she had three guests with her; Nina Dobrev, Rebecca Romijin and Jessica Lowndes.  “Hello everyone, our last card in my opinion was our hardest fought yet.  We left the fight of the night voting to fans and there was a three way tie.  These ladies are the winners of the three fights and they will get to pick a fight in our next card.  Heres the caveat though no fight in your weight class, so ladies congratulations on your win.  Jessica people are still mad at you but these two women understand why you did what you did.”

“Well Nina and I are friends and Rebecca told me right away if what I said was true then Jenna got lucky”

“I watched it and if Tricia had tried that to me then I would have killed her and called self defence.  So this is where you all decide who gets to fight, impressive.  I hope to be one of you when my fighting days are over.”

Nina was very shy in the meeting seating down and not making direct eye contact.  Jessica Lowndes sat next to her and was cocky looking at everyone there, she knew that the only woman who wanted to fight her and others have turned down the opportunity.  Rebecca was at home in this setting and sat next to Sigourney who requested this seeing Rebecca as her future successor.

Sigourney “Well I asked them their three fights and sent out the contracts which were signed so I’ve decided by level of fame and fighting experience.  With that being said Jessica please tell us the fight you asked to see.”

Jessica stood up “Thank you and being a Canadian I want to see a fellow Canadian and she’s from the same province as me.  Serinda Swan taking on a America who has a similar body type and reputation for roles.  So my friend Serinda vs. Jill Wagner from Wipeout”

Amazon “Wow, excellent matchup I really can’t picture the one woman beating the other.  That is as fair a battle as possible… Then again we thought the same as Emma and Nina.”

Jessica sat down pleased with herself “I bet Serinda will knock her out cold”

Watcher “As you all know from Jessica being  here she and Jenna got into the fight because of a battle of five Canadians vs. Five women from all around the world.  Jennifer Love Hewitt would only fight if she got to fight three other women, she has since said that the Rachel Stevens fight is not one she really wants.  Jordan Ladd on the other hand is something she wants.  Jordan has reluctantly agreed and said this time she’s going to make Jennifer stop fighting for good.”

Sigourney “Jennifer dislikes Jordan so much its almost hatred but last time I talked to her she said its only Rachael Leigh Cook she truly hates.  Rebecca I understand you have a fight between two women with a fighting reputation.  Infact in this world they have more catfights between the two of them then a lot of actresses. “

Rebecca stood up “Yes, it’s a fight that I always thought would be a great battle.  I called both of them and they each told me that they always wanted to battle the other.  In fact last year they had a discussion about it and said 2013 they’d fight here so lets get it out right away.  Victoria Pratt vs. Jenny McCarthy, I personally think they will go in punch each other, kick each other and if it hits a bed they will rip at the other.  If they were more famous it would be a main event.”

Sigourney “I think you are right it would be a main event and I love the thought of them fighting.  Now onto what we promised the return of Megan Fox.”

Border “I think Megan is arguably the number one catfighter under 30 sorry Nina”

“No offence taken, she’s earned that with so many wins but Kaley Cuoco might disagree.”

Border “You are right so I’ll keep Megan there because Kaley has a extra gear when it comes to Megan but lost to women who Megan beat.  Anyway Megan Fox will take on Kirsten Dunst in her first back from pregnancy.”

Nina “Seriously Kirsten Dunst, seriously you are giving Megan that easy of a fight.”

Border “Lot of people would disagree with that thought”

Nina “I know I’m speaking out of place but I’ve gone to enough comic cons to know how hated Kirsten Dunst is in the comic world.  This fight will make them ecstatic as Megans going to hurt Kirsten.”

Border “Well Nina it’s your turn, impress us”

Nina’s demeanour had changed, she was angry but took some deep breaths “Ok so I got a text from my friend Ashley Greene who thinks someday she and I will have a match but hopes not.  She asked me to get her friend Kristen Stewart a fight and said she is not 5’5 but 5’4.  So with that I think Kristen Bell would be a good opponent.”

Border “And you thought Megan vs. Dunst was a mismatch, wait til Bell mangles pathetic little Stewart”

Nina “I could argue with you but I do have a question.  Ashley also wants to know if her twin has agreed to a fight yet.”

Sigourney “We did get word on three fights and my respect for Janet went up.  We first offered her a fight with Katie McGrath but both turned it down saying right now they are friends.  It was pretty simultaneous as well, I know they were in separate countries so it’s more impressive.  I also offered a fight with Keira Knightly and she wrote on the contract” Sigourney put the contract up on the big screen and on the contract which was signed by Keira but Janet said SERIOUSLY.  “The third contract was for Emma Watson but she was a little more respectful towards Emma.  She emailed me and said ‘Emma has been targeted from the moment she turned 18 by anyone wanting to make a name, she had been beaten up and humiliated.  Emma Watson today can take a lot of those women, she is in great shape and hates being thought of as a victim.  I would love to fight her but no woman from England or who works in England will take on Emma.  It is career suicide that is a fact that a lot of us have to deal with right now.  There are two women who can get away with it and not end their careers but that is on you to find out whom.  I respectfully decline this fight.”

Sigourney paused and put down the papers she had and looked around “So that is the update, we are waiting for the next batch of contracts to come in as first they have to accept a fight with Janet before we approach Janet.  Ok and our main event of Anne Hathaway vs. Katherine Heigl gives us six.  This group of fights will be taking place in hotel rooms.  Wonder who is going to win these six.”

Serinda Swan vs. Jill Wagner
Jennifer Love Hewitt vs. Jordan Ladd
Victoria Pratt vs. Jenny McCarthy
Kirsten Dunst vs. Megan Fox
Kristen Bell vs. Kristen Stewart
Anne Hathaway vs. Katherine Heigl

Offline 890

Re: WBACCF #5 Booking session
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 08:45:53 AM »
I wish stories and posts like these got the recognition they deserve instead of being buried by endless polls. Hopefully that doesn't discourage you from continuing these, because these are great.

Offline Anubisx

• God Member
    • My Titfight & Sexfight DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 04:17:36 PM »
Great!! The fight between Love Hewitt and Ladd will be epic! Interac is always a master :)

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 07:58:46 PM »
Don't worry about it 890, I'm not going to get discouraged but I might not do as many WBACCFs once I get the planned ones finished.  May concentrate on single stories.  They seem to get more hits so i have to do what the public wants in that sense.  This cards stacked with women who are popular on this board and before that K&Gs.

Thanks for the kind words Anubis, I have the Hewitt fight done and I like it because it is what I want going forward with both women.