News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

WBACCF #5: JLH vs. Jordan Ladd

• 3 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF #5: JLH vs. Jordan Ladd
« on: January 15, 2013, 05:15:45 AM »
Voice over:  Over the years Jennifer Love Hewitt has lost a lot of fights she often tells people that losing to Jordan Ladd was the worst.  Both women in their 20s were victims and one was victimized by the other.  Jennifer gets a chance at revenge but Jordan says she will make it another nightmare for her opponent

Jennifer "I dislike this woman so much and shouldn't even be fighting her.  I've grown as a fighter since I hit 30, Jordan isn't competition but I need to go out there and prove that.  Jordan you can get your shots in and guess what it won't matter.  I plan on hurting you, humiliating you just like you humiliated me.  Everything I do to you is ten years in the making, you will be retired when i'm done.

Jordan" Jennifer always says the same stuff, this time I'm going to enjoy hurting her and walking away as she screams one more fight... No Jennifer, you are my little bitch and i'm ending this"  Jordan got up and sat down "Ending you"

Offline HX

Re: WBACCF #5: JLH vs. Jordan Ladd
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 08:10:44 AM »
Looking forward to this one, two of my favorites.

Offline Anubisx

• God Member
    • My Titfight & Sexfight DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2013, 06:17:38 PM »
I cant wait :)

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2013, 09:19:22 PM »
oh boy, i had this story finished but now I'm going to have to go back to the drawing board.  I may or may not get this posted before Thursday morning now I don't know.  I'll do my best on this fight and give it more focus