News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Ashley Greene vs. Megan Fox

• 3 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Ashley Greene vs. Megan Fox
« on: January 17, 2013, 01:17:24 PM »
There was an after party for any who wanted to attend.  Kristen Stewart called all her co-stars from Twilight and the Snow White movie to come celebrate her big win over Kristen Bell.  She wanted it to be a girls night to celebrate the fact she won a fight something many people thought she was incapable of.  Here she was walking into the after hour building that only a select few knew about.  Surrounded by friends; Nikki Reed, Ashley Greene and Charlize Theron.  Kristen for once could not stop smiling.

She looked to her right and it was Jill Wagner hanging around with Serinda Swan, Victoria Pratt and Jenny McCarthy.  The four of them walked over and greeted Kristen and her friends

“You do one movie with Charlize, now that’s a mentor.” Victoria said the other three nodded.  Each of the four women hugged Kristen Stewart who as she was embracing these women thought to herself.  Are they happy that I won a fight or are they just doing this because they fear Charlize… Who cares people are respecting me.

She looked over and Jennifer Love Hewitt rose a glass towards her and Kristen politely nodded thinking ‘bet she’s jealous and is to afraid of my friends to come over’  She wondered if Anne Hathaway was here but heard that the acclaimed actress tends to avoid these parties.  No need to feed the beast and get into some random catfight she heard Anne saying backstage before the fights.

The four women sat down and started enjoying themselves, they got up to have a few dances.  Seating back down Megan Fox came over slamming her hands on the table “You think your hot shit now don’t you.  Big deal you won a fight, I can come over here and say this because Charlize isn’t going to bully me.  She won’t let those four do shit to you (looking over at Pratt, McCarthy, Swan and Wagner) but me well that’s different.  There is like a half inch height difference between us and we weight the same probably”

Kristen looked at Charlize who nodded yes in agreement to what Megan was making a scene about.  Megan seeing that got even more aggressive, putting her hands down on the table and leaning forward so Kristen could see down her blouse and the muscles in her arms.

“You steal my spotlight bitch, this was my night… MINE.  I come back in grand fashion to this world and destroy a former rival.  Oh no though little mrs Kristen Stewart wins a fight so lets all flock to her… How about we step outside and I bring you back to earth.”

Kristen was visibly shaking now and getting close to tears when Ashley Greene hugged her “Go away Megan, unlike you  Kristen took shots in her fight.  She shouldn’t be expected to fight you.  If she was a 100 % I bet you wouldn’t be over here”

“Excuse me, you think she can take me.  I’m Megan Fucking Fox, I never lost a fight before getting pregnant.  Not to anyone and you think this pouty bitch would beat me.  You need to stop kissing her stinky ass, move on with your career.”

“Go straight to DVD like you, listen up when you got pregnant I heard Eliza Dushku was about to challenge you but you know what who cares.  My friend here took a lot of shots and I wouldn’t be a friend if I let her fight someone who won her fight so easily she never took a punch, never had a hair really pulled.  You are probably 100 % “

Megan smiled evilly

“Yeah I am, never even broke a sweat taking out Dunst”

Ashley took some deep breaths then stood up the entire parties attention was now on these two mid twenty brunettes

“Then step outside with me”

“Are you serious?”

Ashley simply nodded yes

“You know what it does sound more challenging…slightly more challenging.  I mean your fame got built because of my pregnancy so I should kick your ass and then you won’t have to worry about as many people taking your picture coming out of the gym.  I’m going to take off my jewellery and put on a pair of sneakers. I’ll meet you outside in five minutes.”

Megan left them and Ashley sat down going through stats in her head at first.  There were a number of women she looked at and how she matched up one was Megan Fox.  Both were around 5’5 and 5’6 between that area.  There weights were similar and both had been known for packing muscle in there petite frames.  She thought to herself she would have a few more fights and build herself up to fighting Megan some day but turns out that day is today.  She started to take off her jewellery and looked at Kristen Stewart

“You  don’t have to do this for me.”

“Yes she does Kristen” Charlize was speaking “You did fight tonight and it was an incredibly hard fought win for you.  Everything Ashley said was right and what she’s doing now is the right thing to do and I respect her for it though she’s giving up a wealth of experience.”

Ashley knew that Megan had been in many more fights then her but she wasn’t going to back down now.

“That’s what I’m afraid of, in Ashley’s only fight she easily won it.  Jessica didn’t even bother because she knew what Ashley could do.  Megan won’t stop because Ashley looks strong”

“Sweetie, I have to do this win or lose I’m going to fight her.  If I win then I’m going to haul her over to you and let you knock her out… if I lose then well jump her before she jumps you.  Now can I borrow your sneakers?”

The back of the building was surrounded by a blackened cage that had a roof so no one could look down.  The people meant to look up could see the sky but no one could see what was happening from the outside.  The flooring was a soft tiled hard plastic.  The area was obviously built incase a fight broke out inside so they could force it out here, to add a touch of realism they had a pile of garbage’s with a old broom handle piled into each corner.

It wasn’t a small area nor was it a large area it was around the size of a slightly large boxing ring.  There were two doors to enter this area and Megan walked through the first door and looked around at the people there around twenty people all together.  It was exciting for her, she was going to put a woman in her place twice in one night maybe even three times.  She was wearing what she liked to wear fighting, a low plunging t-shirt and jeans.

Ashley Greene walked through the other door, more nervous then Megan was.  She looked at the people there and got a bit of stage fright but getting her butt tapped by Charlize Theron helped her.  She used to laugh when she saw athletes do that but realized now how motivating it was.  She knew she matched up well with Megan and wondered if where her biggest advantage could be; maybe cardio.  She also had on jeans but was wearing a button up blouse.

Megan looked over at Kristen and then walked into the middle of the area as did Ashley.  They got face to face, feeling the tension building in there bodies.  Being this close Ashley could now see she was broader in the shoulders but Megans tits were slightly bigger then hers

“This isn’t like fighting Jessica Szohr, I know how to hurt people and I’ve taken pain just so I can deliver more.  Do you really think you have a chance in hell against me?”

“More then ever”

Megan brought her hand up to Ashleys face and shoved her to the ground.  She glanced over at Charlize Theron who told her before they walked outside that pain only lasts so long.  Don’t be afraid of getting hurt

“How about now”

Ashley got up and Megan went to push her by the shoulders.  Ashley got her arms at the wrist and pulled Megan Fox then stuck her foot out tripping Megan up.

“Still yes”

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: Ashley Greene vs. Megan Fox
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 01:18:04 PM »
Megan got up and dusted off her chest then smiled and put her hand up for a test of strength.  Ashley looked up at the hand, when she did Megan jumped forward getting a bear hug around Ashley’s arms and bringing her into the fencing. 

Ashley let out a gasp, Megan let her go then slapped her in the face but it was quickly answered back by an Ashley Greene slap.  The quickness of the answer back slap shocked Megan so she stepped back massaging her own cheek. 

Ashley stayed against the fence her hand up to the cheek where she was slapped.  The fight was already more then her previous fight and she was happy about that.  She did need to test herself.

Ashley and Megan made eye contact then jumped at each other.  Ashley’s hands getting into Megans long black hair and Megan getting her hands into Ashley’s long brown hair.  Megan pushed Ashley back into the fence but that didn’t last long as Ashley pushed forward then turned Megan around and slammed her into the fence.

Nikki Reid was smiling watching the fight when asked why “Because she needs a fight against an equal and if she wins then once again people will rank her higher then Janet Montgomery again.”

Before Nikki could explain more Megan turned Ashley around and ducked a little lower getting the crown of her head under Ashley’s chin.  This gave Megan some control on Ashley and when she lifted her head upwards it was a lever motion on Ashley who found herself having no other choice but to fall down to her ass.

She quickly rolled down onto her back getting her feet on Megan’s stomach and flipping her over.  Both women were on there backs now but still  had their hands in the others hair.  They rolled away from the fencing and onto there bellies and started to work their way upwards when Megan started to move away from the fencing and as they got their feet under them she allowed Ashley to start standing more upright so she could fall back and flipped Ashley into the pile of garbage bags in the corner. 

Ashley was in a pile of garbage and absolutely disgusted with having garbage on her clothes. 

Megan got up to her feet and took some deep breaths from the moment this little woman took her down she automatically did better then Kirsten Dunst.  She didn’t think Ashley would really do much to her but that woman had strength she wasn’t counting on and was fighting for her friend or was she fighting for something else.  Didn’t matter cause she was going to end up with her ass kicked just like the many others who dared fight Megan Fox.  Megan fixed her hair and looked over at Kristen Stewart who stepped back at the sight of Megan.

Megan smiled and noticed Ashley was starting to get up so she dove at her tackling her back into the garbage but before she could do anything she got turned around and now Ashley was on top of her.

“Bitch how dare you throw me in garbage twice.”

Ashley Greene had such fire in her eyes as she slapped Megan Fox once with the right hand then came back with a back hand slap.  Megan reached grabbed a bag of garbage and swung it hitting Ashley Greene with it and knocking her off the top.  Megan rolled over and hit Ashley with the garbage bag a second time before getting up to her knees and ripping open the bag dumping the wet smelly garbage all over Ashley.

“Didn’t like being thrown into garbage well its what you are compared to me; GARBAGE”

Ashley turned onto her stomach coughing, Megan bent down to pick her up but Ashley got her legs up to her chest and kicked Megan away.  Megan went up in the air and landed hard on her back about 7 feet away from Ashley.  She put her hand behind her back and wondered what was going on.  Ashley Greene was never in a real fight but here she was putting up the toughest fight Megan could remember going through in early parts of a fight.

She got up only to get hit with a garbage bag and when she fell to her left she got hit with a second one.  She went to her right and was hit again and then Ashley spun around and hit her with both garbage bags putting her down.  Ashley threw the two garbage bags back into the pile and then bent down picking up Megan by the shirt. 

Megan didn’t want to come up and put her arms straight up and allowed Ashley to fall a few steps with her shirt.  Ashley threw the shirt to Kristen and made  her way back towards Megan.

Megan leaped towards her taking her down once again.  Ashley tried to arch upwards and let Megan’s momentum keep her going forward but it failed and now Megan sat on her legs and grabbed her shirt and ripped it open.  Ashley sat up straight and buried the top of her head into Megan’s breasts and then tried to get her arms around Megan’s waist and turn her around.

Megan though got her hands in Ashleys hair and started to haul Ashley’s head away from her chest.  Once she got Ashley head away and could look down at the Twilight actresses pretty face Megan smiled and leaned forward and slapped Ashley in the face with her boobs.

Ashley conjured up some extra power and threw Megan off her.  She jumped on top of Megan but the more experience fighter grabbed her shirt and hauled it half way down effectively trapping Ashley’s arms.  Then she grabbed Ashley’s average sized breasts and gave them a hard twist.
Megan turned Ashley onto her back and hauled the breasts of Ashley Green upwards then twisted her wrists twisting the boobs outwards.

Megan Fox was licking her lips as she twisted at Ashley Greene’s breasts.  She looked up at Kristen Stewart and smiled knowing the look on Kristens face.  If she could do this to Ashley imagine what she could do to a much weaker woman. 

Having Ashley underneath her she wondered what else she could do to that amazing body.  A body so similar to her own it would be like playing with myself except hearing someone else moan.  She wasn’t ready for that yet but how embarrassing it would be to have your second fight when you are called a top level fighter and be humiliated by another woman. 

Ashley wasn’t done though, she knew what would happen.  She also took a deep breath and stopped from screaming and focused herself and thought about it.  Sigourney Weaver thought she was the next big thing for fighting and warned her of these fights.  She still had to hear comparisons to that british girl and now she was hearing whispers of Janet would find a way out.  Poor Kristen would be killed by this crazy bitch.  She remembered after a fashion show where she

“NOOOO” Ashley twisted her strong body without the use of her arms and threw Megan Fox off her top position. 

The death grip on her breasts no longer Ashley was up on her feet and threw her shirt towards Megan who caught it and threw it away.  The one moment not being able to see though Ashley was able to close the gap and hit a straight kick that dropped Megan to one knee.

She took a deep breath and when Ashley grabbed her hair she pushed forward trying to take Ashley down.  Ashley fought it and changed where her hands where to grab Megan’s breasts and squeezed.  Megan screamed and dropped flat down stopping it but Ashley didn’t know and kept trying to attack the breasts of Megan Fox.

Megan did a amateur wrestling move twisting hips and turning onto her back it flipped Ashley away.  Megan got up as did Ashley and the two brunettes exchanged some punches and all Megan whose reputation as the sharpest striker was about to be shown to everyone.  She was attracted to Ashley but enough was enough time to knock her out but that wasn’t happening

Ashley blocked Megans first two punches then rolled to Megans left and hit three of her own punches, the final one being an uppercut to the breasts.  Megan did hit a sloppy left to Ashley’s breast but only hit air when she tried more punches.  Ashley backed away and when Megan came forward she got hit with a kick to the side.

The pain ran through Megans body and now she backed up but ate a leg kick on her way out.  Ashley came forward, three punches to the same side she hit the body kick.  Megan was losing the ability to breathe properly and then got hit with an uppercut.

She backed away quicker hoping to get some relief but Ashley wasn’t having it. 

Ashley knew of Megans reputation as a precision striker and hoped a fight between them would come down to striking.  She wanted to test herself that way with Megan because that was a spot she believed herself to have an advantage.  Megan fired a right and she raised her left arm blocking it and allowed the left to hit her in the breast.  It didn’t matter cause Fox had no footing when she was throwing but she wouldn’t take a chance on a right.

Jab, straight and now she had Megan backed against the fence.  She concentrated on Megan’s stomach hitting three punches then upstairs but Megan blocked it.  Megan hit a left and went for a fight ending right but Ashley ducked it and uppercut to Megan’s breast.  Megan bent down to her side trying to set up another haymaker right.

Ashley saw it coming and put her hands on Megans head pressing the amazing body of Megan Fox to the wall.  She hit a left knee to Megan’s stomach and then when the foot came back to the ground she hit a right.  Megan fox dropped, her stomach couldn’t take anymore.

Everyone was in shock this was how a Megan Fox fight used to go if she could ignore he carnal desires.  She didn’t have one punch power but she was a precision striker that would knock you out eventually.

One last ditch effort Megan thought and she dove forward but Ashley backed away and hit a hard punch to Megans face and Megan wasn’t knocked out but she didn’t want to get up.  She felt the ass of Ashley Greene seat on her back, her hair was hauled and face risen “Stop.”

“No” Ashley stood up lifting Megan up

“You win let me tell you about your blondenemy”

“My what?”  Ashley asked but when Megan admitted defeat Kristen Stewart ran full speed and knocked out Megan Fox

“What?”  she asked a angered Ashley Greene who walked away from her grabbing whatever clothes that were lying around be it hers or Megans.

She hugged her best friend Nikki Reed and looked at Charlize Theron “Do you know what a blondenemy is?”

Charlize Theron laughed and hugged Megan and whispered “I can tell you that I’m Angelina Jolies blondenemy”   

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 09:04:09 PM »
You are very welcome. I know ppl like to do the polls but for me I'm not doing one unless I'm going to do something when I get a result. I think I have posted a little over 40 stories since finding this board. This one is in my top 5

Offline 890

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2013, 11:27:02 AM »
Great story. Can't wait for the rematch and/or the inevitable Megan/Kristen Stewart match.