News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Esther Baxter runs the gauntlet: Preview

• 1 Replies

Offline Mike82

• God Member
Esther Baxter runs the gauntlet: Preview
« on: January 19, 2013, 08:25:01 AM »
Ok.  This is a preview for a 3 part fight based off this poll fight:  http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,27970.msg204275.html#msg204275

Scarlett Johansson cried as Esther squeezed her in a bearhug.  Esther rolled her eyes.  "Is this the best you hollywood actresses have to offer?  I'm insulted.  You never stood a chance.  "J-just you wait!  My friends will avenge my loss.  They will seek you out and flatten your tits"  Scarlett whimpered.  Esther's brow raised in curiosity. Esther reached behind her back and unclasped her top.  Her giant tits bounced free.

"Who?"  Esther asked.

Scarlett didn't reply.  She now wondered if even her friends could stand up against Esther.

"Who?!  Esther demanded.  Esther then lowered her massive juggs on Scarlett's face and started suffocating her.  Scarlett tried to move her head for air, but there was no escape.  Her head was completely enveloped in between that massive expanse of titflesh.  Her arms flailed around, desperately she tried to free herself.

Esther took her big tits off her face, Scarlett gasped for air. 

"Ok!  Ok!  I'll tell you!"  Sofia Vergara, Kat Dennings, and Christina Hendricks!  They're all part of some titfighting league.  I can tell you how to sign up."

Esther showed up at the place of where to sign up and was disappointed at the line.  Esther walked all the way to the front just as one girl had finished signing up and was leaving, and Esther pushed the next girl out of the way.

"You bitch!"  She was obviously outraged.  She went right up to Esther, and Esther ripped off her top, her humoungous tits jutting out. 

"I have no quarrel with you, but if you like, we could titbox a few rounds.  I doubt you'll last even 5 minutes."

After Esther ripped off her top, the young lady seemed very intimidated by her massive mounds, slowly backed away and left the area.  Esther turned to the signup desk, and a very young man seemed very impressed with what he saw.

"If your actual titfighting skills are as impressive as your intimidation tactics, I'm sure you'll go far in this league.  Take off your top."

Esther complied and her giant tits bounced free.  The young man was speachless.

"Oh, I'm sorry."  Esther said.  "You don't approve."

"No-no!"  He stammered, "It's just that they're so spectacular!  You could take half the league with tits like those."

Esther smiled.  "I already have a list of tits I want to crush in a gauntlet match.  Sofia Vergara, Kat Dennings, and Christina Hendricks."

"That's an unusual request, especially for a gauntlet match.  Two of those girls are heavy weights or above.  It's ill advised. 

"I can take it."  Esther said without any hesitation.

Sofia Vergara walked in the ring wearing purple panties and bra.  Her big tits looked impressive as ever.  Now she waited her opponent.  Slowly, a dark figure could be seen emerging from the shadows.  She couldn't make her out, but her breasts looked absolutely enormous.  Sofia's jaw dropped open at the size of this young woman's tits.

Offline blahblahblah

• God Member
Re: Esther Baxter runs the gauntlet: Preview
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 06:08:18 AM »
Not gonna lie, I'm reeaally excited for these stories  ;D