News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Carrie Underwood vs Taylor Swift catfight

• 7 Replies

Offline jdo90

Carrie Underwood vs Taylor Swift catfight
« on: January 23, 2013, 01:27:45 AM »
When it came to the People's Choice Awards this year most people were discussing Taylor Swift's revealing dress and buzzing about her recent break up. What wasn't the  :)topic of conversation was Taylor's ongoing dispute with Carrie Underwood. As everyone knows, Taylor and Carrie have been fighting over who is Queen of Country Music ever since Ms. Swift began topping charts with Carrie. Carrie was sitting in front of the mirror in her dressing room, applying some last minute touch ups to her makeup, when her door flew open. Startled, Carrie dropped her mascara and gasped. In her doorway stood the long legged, beauty, Taylor Swift. Carrie glared at the conceited blonde, "It was shut for a reason. And you could have knocked!"

Taylor smirked at her disheveled rival, "I'm sorry, if i looked like you I would want my door shut all the time too. I guess I just sometimes forget how hideous you look."

Carrie clenched her fist in anger. "Did you want something, Taylor?"

The young blonde beamed, "As a matter of fact I do want something. I wanted to tell you that you need to be sure to wear some waterproof mascara tonight. You wouldn't want it to get all runny from crying tonight."

Carrie was getting fed up, "And why on earth would I cry?"

"After I win the best Country artist award, you won't be able to control your emotions. Oh, and you might want to wear a different dress. This one makes your ass look HUGE!" Taylor laughed and walked down the hall, toward her dressing room.

Carrie slammed her door shut. "I'm gonna kick her ass one day."

During the award show, Taylor Swift was, in fact, winner of the best Country singer award. The young blonde put on her best surprised face and arrogantly sauntered past Carrie. After her speech she walked back to her seat and flipped Carrie off as she walked past her. Carrie kept her composure as much as possible. All she could think about was beating Swift to a pulp!

After the ceremony all of the stars were being interviewed and Carrie was among those celebrities. Underwood had just finished her interview and was walking back inside the building. The photographers snapped pictures of her as she walked away. Taylor noticed Carrie leaving and snuck behind her. Just as she was getting to the door Taylor lifted up the back of Carries dress, allowing the news crew to get a perfect shot of her ass. Carrie's face burned in humiliation as she quickly pulled her dress back down. Taylor laughed loudly and pointed at her embarrassed rival. Carrie laughed it off and walked back inside as a tear dripped down her cheek.

As she stepped in she heard Taylor walk in behind her. "I hope that didn't embarrass you. I was just having some fun!" Swift smirked at her as she walked past the shorter blond. Carrie, completely enraged, locked the door behind Taylor. The leggy blond obliviously continued down the hall. Carrie took off in a sprint down the hall. Carries body pumped with adrenaline as she sped down the hall. Suddenly she saw the back of Taylors dress. She quickened her pace and leapt at the tall beauty as she opened the door to her dressing room.

Taylor turned around to see an enraged Carrie Underwood soaring towards her. The young starlette didn't even have time to scream as Carrie rammed her shoulder into Swift's chest. Taylor went down hard, with Carrie landing on top of her. Underwood grabbed two handfuls of Taylor's beautiful golden locks and began smashing the young woman's head into the ground. Taylor screeched in pain but Carrie didn't let up. Carrie, keeping a firm grip of Swift's hair, lifted Taylor to her feet.

Carrie kept one hand gripped around Swifts hair as she balled her other hand up in a fist and brought her arm back. Taylor frantically waved her hands in front of her face. "No, you can't do this! I have a photo shoot tomorrow. Please, I'm sorry for everything! Just don't hurt my face!"

It was now Carrie's turn to smirk at Taylor. "You have no idea how sorry you'll be when I'm through with you!" Carrie grinned as she looked into the young woman's pleading eyes and launched her fist forward. Carrie sent a right cross that collided with Swift's jaw. Taylor yelped in pain and tried to run away. But Carrie kept a tight grip on her hair. Carrie sent a flurry of punches that slammed into Taylor's eyes, mouth, and cheeks. "Not so pretty now, are we?" Carrie taunted as Taylors lip began to bleed. Carrie, annoyed by Taylor's bitching, decided to concentrate on another body part.

Carrie threw Taylor face first on the floor and sat on her back, applying a camel clutch. Swift groaned in agony as her chin was pulled backwards. Carrie decided to take advantage of her dominant position. While continuing to pull on Taylor's chin with one hand she takes her other hand and runs her fingers down the front of Swifts dress.

"What the fuck are you doing? Get away from my chest, you lesbian!"

Carrie, enjoying her rivals discomfort, slipped her hand underneath the front of Taylor's dress and grabbed her left tit. Swift screamed as Carrie violated her tits.

" I don't know why you're screaming" purred Carrie. "Doesn't this feel good?" Carie began sensually rubbing and masaging the young woman's breasts. She playfully circled her thumb around Taylor's nipples, causing the young blond to involuntarily moan in pleasure.

"What the fuck is happening?" Taylor thought to herself. "This bitch is actually turning me on! No, no! This can't be happening!" Taylors mind was swimming in confusion. She involuntarily moaned again as Carrie continued manipulating her breasts.

"So, you do like this!" Carrie grinned as she climbed off of Taylor's back and kicked her over. "I think its time to remove that slutty dress of yours!" Carrie reached down to grab the top of her rivals dress. Taylor, out of desperation, blindly began kicking her feet. Suddenly Carrie stumbled back and groaned. Taylor beamed with excitement as Carrie slumped on the floor, holding her aching crotch. Taylor, taking advantage grabbed Carries ankles and spread them wide. The defenseless Underwood pleaded for mercy but it fell on deaf ears. Swift brought her foot up and smashed it down on Carries panty covered crotch. Carrie howled in pain and curled into the fetal position.

Swift smirked arrogantly at her rival. "So, you thought that you could sneak up on me and humiliate me by ripping off my dress? Well, you were wrong, bitch!" Taylor grabbed onto Carries dress and ruthlessly ripped it off her body. Carrie attempted to cover her body, which was only covered by a dainty hot pink bra and matching thong. Swift smirked at her degraded rival, "I don't think anyone needs to go through the torture of ever seeing this dress again. Don't you agree?" Taylor asks rhetorically as she begins ripping the dress up.

Carries eyes tear up as Taylor rips her favorite dress. The tall blond sends another kick to Carries crotch and picks up the ripped dress. She grabs Carrie by the hair and hauls her into the bathroom. "Let me show you where this hideous dress belongs." Swift holds the top of the dress and cruelly dips it into the toilet. Taylor, making sure her fingers don't touch the disgusting toilet water, raises the dress up and flings the soaked garment at Carrie.

The dress smacks her face with a loud splat! Carrie pulls the disgusting dress off of her face to see Taylor, yet again, laughing at her. Carries eyes glare at Taylor, "You ruined my favorite dress, you slut!!"

Carrie leaps at Taylor and knocks her to the ground. She mounts Swifts body, entrapping her arms. She slides the top of Taylor's dress down, allowing her firm young tits to fall out. Carrie ruthlessly crushes and mails Taylor's pert breasts. The firm, alabaster skin of her breasts a
Is turned red as Underwood rips at her chest. Taylor howls in pain and tries to buck Carrie off of her but the older blond stays mounted.

"Taylor, girl, you should be ashamed of those mosquito bites you call tits. Let me show you what a real pair look like." Carrie reaches behind her and unclasps her bra. She slowly pulls the bra straps down and drops her bra to the floor. Carries breasts were bigger than Swifts and the shorter brunette was going to rub it in her face, literally. Carrie leaned forward until Taylor's face was pressing against her cleavag. Taylor began to scramble in disgust but Carrie quickly shut her up by shoving her breast in Taylor's mouth. The disgusted Swift gagged in revulsion as her tongue slid again.st Carries nipple. Underwood grabbed the back of Swifts head and jammed her face even further into her breast.

Taylor kicked her legs and flailed her arms, trying to escape, but it was too late. Carrie didn't release the hold until Taylor was barely conscious. Carrie grinned at Taylors unmoving form. "It's payback time, bitch!" Carrie floated as she grabbed the bottom of Swifts dress and yanked it off. Taylor still didn't move, she was too out of it to know what was going on. Carrie placed the dress on Taylors dressing room couch. She returned to see Taylor laying in the same position.

She admired her handiwork. Here was Taylor Swift laying on the bathroom floor and the only thing covering her body was her white heels and a dainty white lace thong. Carrie placed Taylor over her knee and began to spank her. Each smack turned Taylors pale ass a deeper shade of red. Taylor began to realize what was happening as Carrie spanked her. She began to strugle but Carrie held her firmly by the waist.

"Finally awake I see! Good, it wasn't as much fun when you were knocked out." Carrie grabbed the waistband and Taylors thong and forcefully yanked it up. Taylor yelped as the lace fabric rode up her ass and cut into her crotch. Carrie continued her spanking until Swifts cries drowned out the sound of her hand smacking Taylors ass. Carrie shoved Taylor off her knee, allowing the beaten blonde to hold her aching backside. Carrie kicked Swift onto her back and yanked off her white thong. Taylor gasped in shock and covered her freshley shaven pussy.

"No need for false modesty, Taylor." Carrie smirked as she mounted Taylor in a schoolgirl pin." Carrie reached back and gently stroked Swifts labia. "So, tell me. How many guys have tucked this loose pussy of yours? Your parents must be proud. Every song you have on the radio is about a guy you dated. And, since you thought you were in love, I bet you tucked all of them too."

"Fuck you! Stop touching me you fucking dyke!" Taylor shouted as she nervously squirmed underneath her rival.

"That wasn't very nice,Taylor. No wonder guys keep dumping you. Sadly I won't let you fuck me. But I think I will finger fuck you!" Carrie seductively circled her fingertips over Taylors moistening labia, causing the young woman to, yet again, moan involuntarily. Carrie fastened her fingerplay causing Swifts pussy to soak with pleasure. Carrie rubbed Swifts right nipple with her left hand while she inserted two of her fingers inside swift vagina with the other hand. The combination of Carrie caressing her breasts and fingering her, drove Swift crazy. The leggy blond's abdomen tightened and she began moaning uncontrollably. Carrie began rubbing Swifts enlarged clit with her thumb while she audibly thrusted her fingers inside Taylors tightening pussy.

Swift felt the ecstasy of an orgasm building inside her and Carrie knew it. She suddenly stopped her fingerplay and looked into Swifts lustful eyes. "Be me to let you cum."

Swift, in a moment of ecstasy, pleaded "Please, please make me cum. Oh God please!"

Carrie went back to work rubbing Swifts clit and fingering her cxnt. The young blonde suddenly arched her back, lifted her ass up and groaned as a thunderous orgasm ripped through her body. Carrie withdrew her fingers and remained perched on Taylors heaving chest. "My turn!" Carrie grins as she acoots forward, pressing her panty clad crotch onto Swifts protesting face.

Muffled screams could be heard from under Carrie as she bumped and grinded on the hound Country starlette. She slide her vagina up and down Taylor's upturned nose, allowing the egotistical girl to get a whiff of her erotic scent. Carrie felt her orgasm begining to build up so the crafty blond slid her panties to the side and dropped her soaking wet, shaven pussy right on Swift's nose and mouth. Taylor began frantically flailing her arms and kicking her legs, but there was no escape. Taylor could feel Carries hot wet pussy mash into her lips and nose. Carrie grabbed the back of Taylor's head and jammed it further into her crotch.

Carrie feverishly scrubbed Taylor's cute button nose against her swollen clit as she muffled the younger woman screaming mouth with her pussy. Carrie groaned and gyrated her hip when suddenly the rush of ecstasy flowed through her body. The short blond threw her head back and maimed as she ground down on Taylor. Taylors screaming mouth was quickly filled with Carries cum. Underwood scrubbed her pussy against Taylor until every inch of her beautiful face was coated in Carries juices. Carrie climbed off of Swift and stood on wobbly knees. It was Carries turn to laugh now.

Carrie laughed hysterically while pointing at her degraded rival. Carrie had nearly drowned Taylor in cum. Taylor gagged as cum overflowed her mouth. The disgusted Swift could only lay on the bathroom floor and sob as Carrie beamed with excitement.

"There, there, no need to cry! Here let me help you wash that off." Carrie grabbed Taylor by her patented golden locks and dragged her to the toilet. Carrie flipped the lid up and stuffed Taylors face into the porcelain bowl. Taylor flailed her arms as her face was submerged in the nasty toilet water.

Carrie throws a gasping swift back on the ground and helps her dry off. She does this by using Taylor's $800 Chanel bathrobe as a towel. After drying her face completely off Carrie licks Taylor in the pussy and leans down to her face. "I've been thinking about the comment you made about my ass being huge and I realized that you may need to take a closer look." Carrie pulls down her panties and kicks them off. She then mounts Taylor so that her ass is hovering mere inches from the young girl's face. Taylor pleases for mercy only to have Carrie drop her ass on Swift's pleading face! Taylor completely mortified tries to scream but her screams are muffled under Carries backside. Underwood seductively grinds her hips and grins as she feels Taylor's cute button nose slide up her cheeks. Taylor tries desperately to escape but her attempts are futile. Taylor eventually passes out with her face engulfed in Carries firm deriere.

Carrie climbs off of her unconscious rival and puts her bra and panties back on. She grabs Taylor's white dress and puts it on. "This looks so much better on me!" Carrie smirks in the mirror. Before leaving she drags Taylor out of the bathroom and spreads her ankles. Using some zipties, Carrie ties each of Taylors ankles to the bottom foot of two dressers, forcing her legs wide open. She zipties her wrists together and grabs some of Swift's red lipstick. She writes the words "enter here" on Taylor's inner thigh and draws an arrow to her pussy. Carrie grins and walks out of the dressing room, leaving the door wide open.

Carrie unlocked the door to the building and walks into the crowded parking lot. She finds the first group of young men she can find and smiles, "If you boys want some pussy tonight, go to Taylor Swift's dressing room. It's in that building, down the main hall, third door to your left." Carrie beamed as the group of boys ran inside the building. "This will give that whiney bitch something to sing about!" Carrie smiled to herself.

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
Re: Carrie Underwood vs Taylor Swift catfight
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 02:18:16 AM »
sexy girls and an awesome story!

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 10:59:50 AM »
nice story
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline stoneyrasta

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2013, 12:40:00 PM »
{alt}{alt}

Offline Catfight69

• I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2013, 10:24:13 PM »
really a very good scenario

Offline Firefly

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2013, 11:12:50 AM »
As a fan of Country music for me this was a very entertaining story! I was reading not too long ago that there in fact isnt any love between these two. Pretty humiliating for Taylor to get taken down by another lightweight like Underwood!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 11:17:43 AM by Firefly »

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2013, 04:59:23 PM »
Good story! Taylor is the perfect jobber. Carrie has killer legs and feet.

T
Cheers!

Offline jdo90

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2013, 04:44:34 AM »
Thanks for the positive feedback everyone! I really appreciate it!

Venusflycrap, thank you for your kind words! I really enjoyed your story between Taylor and Haley. I hope that I can write more stories in the future. This has been my toughest semester in college so I have very little free time.

Firefly, I'm really glad you enjoyed the story! I'm also a fan of Country music! Since I live in the South I have been surrounded with the music and the culture my entire life! I didn't realize that Taylor and Carrie actually disliked each other! Haha well, I guess that just makes the story even more interesting!

Thanks again for all of the great feedback, everyone!!