News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Retro Catfight - Peggy fights Marlo...2011!

• 0 Replies

Offline Peggy Tee

Retro Catfight - Peggy fights Marlo...2011!
« on: October 27, 2020, 02:59:26 PM »
This is the story of a fight that I had way back in 2011 against a younger rival named Marlo.  She had dished a couple of bad beatings to my friend Pat, and this fight was more of a challenge to defend the honor of us older women fighters.   I took the challenge!  The fight took place at my friends Pat and Steve's gym in a locked racket ball court!  Hope you enjoy the fight!

Ralph and I met Pat and Steve at the club just as it was closing at 10PM.  While Steve and Ralph  waited in the lobby for Marlo's group, Pat and I went up to the office.  I  took off my street clothes and slipped a robe over my fight outfit,  Pat asked me if I was ready and I said I was.  We sat quietly as I thought about what was about to happen.  I was as ready as I could be and really wanted the fight to start.  I didn't have to wait long!  Steve called Pat and told her that Marlo's group had arrived and we went down to the gym floor.  Marlo was there with her Mom Sandy and her BF Bryan and she was stripped down and ready to fight.  I slipped off my robe and I too was prepared!

So, I have changed a lot from my early fight days.  I came to this fight wearing one of my favorite Victoria Secret full coverage bras and high cut panties.  They were robin's egg blue and gave me good cleavage but yet were supportive.  At 44 years old I still looked smoking hot (according to Ralph), and at 5 foot 8, and 135 pounds my 36d-25-35 were more than ready to take on Marlo!   Marlo came in a bright red bra and black and red thong.  The bra could have been a bit more supportive to her big tits and frankly the thong made her ass look big - or perhaps her ass just was big! Marlo is 10 years younger at 34 and her measurements are 38DD-23-37.  She's 5 foot 8 and weighs 135 pounds.  We couldn't have been closer in size and so that would not be a factor in our fight!

Marlo entered the court and I kissed Ralph and followed her (her ass was BIG)!  I had butterflys in my stomach but I was so ready for this fight.  In a few minutes we'd all know if I was ready enough!

The door to the racket ball court was closed and we started to slowly circle, never losing eye contact.  It seemed like we stayed like this for a long time (probably was 30 seconds) but suddenly I lunged at her and slapped her as hard as I could across the face!  The sound was perfect in the closed court - almost like a gun shot - and my right hand left a beautiful red splash on the left side of her face.  She was both surprised and pissed.  She was even more so when I did the same thing to the right side of her face with my left hand about 20 seconds later!  Then I was surprised when she charged at me and bulled me into the side wall of the court!

The slam into the wall took my breath away and the solid right fist that she plowed into my side not once but twice while she had me against the wall was devastating!  There was nothing I could do as she grabbed my right arm in an arm lock, grabbed the back of my hair with her other hand and rammed me tits first into the glass front wall of the court!  I reached back and grabbed a handful of her hair but never could get the right leverage to do anything and I was helpless as she threw me to the floor. 

I quickly started to get back to my feet but she caught me with a hand kick to my right side which sent me flying across the court.  Quickly she was on my and pulled me up by the hair and kneed me in my chest.  She laid me out flat again on the floor and tried to stomp me in the stomach but I rolled away just in time.  She charged at me again but this time I was able to raise my leg and she ran right into my foot.  My foot hit her right in the lower stomach and seemed to really knock the air out of Marlo and the fight out of her too!

My younger opponent dropped to her knees with a dazed look on her face.  I took no time and got behind her, unclasped her bra in the back, reached around and grabbed the cups under each of her large boobs and pulled the bra up and wrapped it around her neck.  I twisted the ends I had tightening it just enough around her neck to slightly cut off her air supply and to maintain control of Marlo.  I pulled her to her feet and marched her towards the glass wall of the court.  When we were about 5 feet away, I kicked out her knees and put her on the mat.  I sat on her ass, grabbed her arms and got her in a full nelson hold.  Then I looked at Ralph and sure enough, he was staring at Marlo as I raised her big tits off the floor.  Our eyes made contact and I smiled as I started to shake the busty black haired fighter which I knew was making her large chest dance.  Ralph smiled back and blew me an air kiss.  One for the fireman!

OK...now for my pay back.  I dropped Marlo to the floor and got up and stood back. "Come on bitch...lets finish this fight."

Marlo started to get up looking at me with expectations wondering what I was going to do.  I moved in to grab her by her hair but never got to as she swept her legs under me taking mine out and dropping me to the floor.  Then she was on me!  I may have humiliated Marlo but she had a lot left and she used everything as her hands were all over my body.  We rolled around the floor, getting and losing advantage as she attacked my tits and my cxnt and tried to work me over. 

We rolled away and both quickly got to our knees when Marlo charged me and took me to the floor.  On the way down she kneed me in the stomach and then when she had me down, burred her right in the same spot she'd punched me before.  It still hurt from the last two punches and this one combined with the knee really took me out.  Now it was Marlo's turn and she wasted no time getting down and dirty.

She sat on my stomach and proceeded to punch me in the tits.  These were not glancing blows but hard thrown, hard landing direct hit punches!  She had my arms trapped beneath her legs and grabbed my right tit with her left hand, squeezed it and then plowed a downward hard right fist just above the top of my bra cup.  Then she did the same thing with my left tit.  She continued to do this several times to each tit and I was in a shit load of pain and in real trouble!  She could have finished me right then and there but Marlo was looking for more payback!

She quickly got off of me and grabbed me by the hair.  She felt like she was going to pull handfuls out by the roots but pulled me up and stood me in the corner of the court.  She followed that up with a couple of quick fists to my mid section which would have again dropped me to the floor had I not been jammed in the corner of the court.  Then she hit me with another downward right fist to the top of my right tit which had me scream out in pain!  My tits were on fire and the cxnt was beating the shit out of me...but she wasn't finished yet!

Before I knew what was happening, Marlo grabbed my bra straps and pulled then down and off my shoulders and onto my arms, exposing my tits and trapping my arms.  Then she reached out and grabbed both my nipples and started to squeeze!  Oh fuck, this was some of the worst pain I'd ever felt in a fight, and combined with the punches to my mid section, and punches to my tits just about ruined me!  Marlo was taking her revenge and I was the victim...and she still wasn't finished with me!

Marlo kept up the vicious nipple attack for about a minute and then stopped and let me sag to the floor.  I was spent and everything hurt!  How this fight had turned around and how it had happened so quickly was a testament to either Marlo's ability or the difference our age difference made!  However, no rest for the weary as Marlo now started with her feet stomping my tits!  Oh shit, when was she going to stop??

I have to admit that I was pretty out of it now as Marlo again grabbed me by the hair and started to pull me to my feet.  As she got me to my feet, she grabbed a good handful of hair on the back of my head with her left hand and grabbed my right arm with her right and propelled me at the glass wall of the court again.  This time I landed naked tits first against the glass and as she released me I started to slide down the glass.  My already sore naked nipples started to grab the glass and sliding down hurt like a bitch so I was able to stop myself (after screaming out) and turn around so my back was against the glass.  I was in rotten shape but then I looked up and saw Marlo laughing at me!

The bitch was standing there with her tits out (and with not a bit of sag either the cxnt), hands on her hips and she was laughing! She said something like, "Hey Peggy...you look like shit!   Lets see what you look like naked.  I bet my boy friend would get a kick out of seeing me really kick your naked ass!  Your husband likes my tits...lets see if he likes your pussy on display"  With that she moved on me and it was pretty obvious what she had in mind but as bad as I was at that point, I had no desire to let her continue!

Although I was feeling like shit, I wasn't finished yet and as Marlo came at me to finish me off, I raised my leg at the last minute and hit her right between the legs with my foot.  I must have really hit the sweet spot, because she got a glassy eyed look, grabbed her crotch and dropped to her knees.  I knew I had just one opportunity to get out of this and I needed to act on it, so I grabbed two handfuls of the bitch's hair and started kneeing her in her big tits.  Three solid knees in each tit and she was crying out in pain. A kick to the stomach and I laid her out on the floor! 

As Marlo lay on her back in pain I plopped my ass on her stomach, trapped her arms beneath my legs and continued my assault on her big tits.  I grabbed her by the nipples and used them to slam her big girls together.  Then I added some pressure to the nipple grabs and she started to squirm.  I started rolling them while I squeezed and she cried out in pain.  It was sweet and I felt so good!  I then decided to start slapping them around and boy did I have fun at Marlo's expense!  Not to miss anything, I ended my fun punching her tits and ended with a great double punch really burying my fists in her tit flesh.  The bitch was just about out of it at this point, but I was not done yet!

I scooted forward till my ass was on her tits and slowly lowed the crotch of my panties right over her face.  Then I clamped my knees on the side of her head and held her there till she stopped squirming around.  I know I am a bitch, but it felt really good to beat Marlo and even better to do it with a pussy smother!  I know she won't forget this fight for a long time!

By the time I got off the bitch and opened the door of the court, I walked into something else.  Pat and Marlo's mother Sandy were standing tit to tit shouting at each other being held back by Steve and Marlo's BF Bryan.  I looked at Ralph as he took me in his arms and all he said to me was, "Don't ask". "Get me home...you can fill me in tomorrow" and off we went!

So that's the tale of Marlo and Peggy.  This fight was years in the making but it had finally happened.  I'm sure the outcome wasn't what Marlo expected and you can met that by the way I ended the fight, our next fight will be even more vicious!  Oh yes, there def will be another fight between us for many reasons!

Now, as to Pat and Sandy.  Apparently words started to be exchanged when I got the top hand by kicking Marlo in the crotch.  Sandy apparently said some pretty nasty stuff about me and it only escalated when I did the pussy smother on her daughter.  After we left cooler heads prevailed but not before the two women rushed at each other.  I think they may fight too!  Perhaps the tag match you wanted!