News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Trish vs Iris in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 1 of 3)

• 2 Replies

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
{alt}
Canadian Trish has it out with Mexican Iris over some clothes that they both covet

Prelude:  Two women Trish and Iris are shopping at the same clothing store and their tastes apparently are too close together.  They want some of the same clothes and neither is willing to share and take some of what they want and give up other garments they desire.  And it probably doesn't help that Trish is Canadian and that Iris is Mexican making this downright an international incident.  It doesn't take long until this merchandise disagreement turns very nasty.

Trish:  "Listen Mexicana Rose or whatever your name is, I can pay for these items with Canadian dollars that is actually worth something, not pesos or whatever barter you try to use."
Iris:  "Well aren't we the uppity little bitch?  By the way, My name is Iris....best remember those who are more beautiful, sexier, and tougher than you are, but then again I guess that would be too many women to try to store into your little brain, huh?"
Trish:  "I would suggest you just turn around and take your little, design challenged ass out of her and let me have the clothing.  My guess is you saw what I was looking at and then went after that.  Do that with other girls' boyfriends I bet!  You don't want me, slut!"
Iris:  "Oooooohhhh, I am so afraid of you.  The only thing I would be terrified of you doing to me was to be my fashion designer.  I'm not sure a purple top with black lingerie and that stupid cap is exactly in style now...in fact, it has never been in style."
Trish:  "Sticks and stones, tramp, and speaking of hurting you, let's have a catfight to decidc who gets the clothes."
Iris:  "Yeah, I accept that and let's see who the hotter woman is before that...not that I need to know what I already do."

Beauty Contest:  Trish and Iris agree to 8 anatomical areas to be judged by the employees and other people in the clothing store.  Whoever wins more of the the areas of facial beauty, tits, midsection, pussy, legs, arms/armpits, back, and butt will be declared the winner.  They start with the facial beauty part, and it is the more mature, perhaps more beautiful face of Trish against the very cute and still young Iris.  They give Trish the edge here so she takes a 1-0 led.  The next area is a little easier once again with Trish being helped along by being fully developed in the chest while late teenager Iris may still fill out some more but not enough to this point to match Trish's treasure chest.  Trish takes a 2-0 lead as they move on the midsection.   Iris gets her first win with her thin waist to cut the deficit now to 2-1 in favor of Trish. The next area is the pussy region which once again, Trish has the advantage with her more mature one.  Halfway through, Trish has a 3-1 advantage.  The next area of comparison is the legs, and this competition keeps going back and forth.  In this area, Iris has sizzling legs to win this decision by the observers in the clothing store and cut her deficit down to 3-2.  The last frontside area will be arms/armpits, and the alternating wins as of late continues with Trish more substantial aarms winning over Iris' very thin ones.  Trish leads 4-2 with only the backside areas of back and butt left to be judged.  They turn around for the back to be judged first, and Iris' thinness hurts her here with Trish more full back the winning one.  That gives Trish the overall victory with a 5-2 lead with only the butt battle left.  Iris does bring it closer as her lower body assets continue to be judged better...first the legs, and now the ass.  So the final margin is a respectable loss for Iris with Trish 5  Iris 3 wins.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 12:04:29 AM by tomcfstories »

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
Re: Trish vs Iris in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 2 of 3)
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 01:38:54 AM »
Catfight:  The women are given the choice as to whether remove nude or to put back on some minimum clothing.  The customers and employees are disappointed when they decide to do the latter, although they don't put back on their full original garb.  Trish ends up with the black lingerie, bra and panties, she wore below the purple dress, and Iris goes with blue lingerie to start this fight.  Iris gives Trish the finger to which Trish responds with the old bent arm with the hand across the inner elbow area, so already there is no love lost here.  The women stare at each other but not for long.  To no surprise, Trish, the more mature girl and probably fighter, sends a righthanded slap against Iris' cheek.  That snaps the head of the petite brunette's body hard to the side, but she is spunky and doesn't back down from anything.  She comes back with her own slap which may not be as strong as Trish's but sends the message that "if you hit me, I'm going to hit you right back."  Trish has a smirk on her face as if she was testing the younger/less experienced opponent.  Trish moves her body into contact with Iris and wraps her arms around the petite girl's smallish waist in hope of crushing her into an earlier submission. 

Iris counters by doing the same around Trish's midsection but Trish has the thicker arms and thicker waist which gives her two advantages in this mutual bearhug contest.  And higher up their tits are clashing and although neither has silicone tits or a huge natural treasure chest, Trish clearly has the edge here just like for this region in the beauty contest.  Both women are grunting due to energy expended and also due to punishment absorbed.  But clearly the louder grunts and the squeals are coming from Iris due to her disadvantages here.  She doesn't keep wanting to be on the bad end of the tit battle and the bearhug, so she goes for Trish's hair to force an end to these torturing holds.  And as usual, it works well because it is very tough to hold up under the sharp pain of one's hair being yanked.  This proves to be no exception as Trish must drop the other holds to try to defend her hair or attack Iris' in return.

Trish can't remove Iris' hands from her own so she goes after the brunette tresses of her foe.  The womens' heads are violently moved around by the hands of their rival trying to yank hair out of their scalps.  In fact, their heads are moving so violently that they can't stay upright and go down to their knees and then almost immediately after that to lying down positions.  The women start rolling around the clothing store while both still are clothed in the same garments they started this catfight in.  But even with lingerie on, Trish gets in a titsmother when she is on top by pulling dow the top of her bra and when Iris gets on top, she gets in a good pussy smother by pulling down her panties a bit.  In both cases, the torturer deposits sweat, foul body odor, and restricts breathing when flesh hits flesh of their opponent.  Eventually, the women return to a more neutral position as they lie on their sides facing each other.  As they move away from each other, each realizes that one piece of her lingerie is in bad shape, and not surprisingly, it is Trish's black bra and Iris' blue panties.  Those were the pieces that were moved around a lot during the smothers and got caught in the rolling action.  So Trish takes off her bra to become topless and Iris takes off her blue panties to be bottomless. 

The women disdainly throw their undergarments that they have removed at their rival.  Iris goes after Trish who steps aside her foe's lunge towards her and captures the young Mexican girl's head in the process with a headlock hold.  Trish's arms ratchet up the pressure and she purposely moves her arms around to yank Iris' head along.  Iris tries to get Trish's arms off her neck but the older girl's arms are stronger than her own.  So, Iris turns to another tactic which can be used.  The women are obviously very close together and obviously the women are barefoot.  Iris begins to use her feet to stomp on Trish's located right in front of her.  Apparently, Iris has decided that if Trish wants to keep Iris close to her and behind her, that is fine with the Mexican cutie.  Trish realizes she is going to continue to have this same problem so she releases the headlock.  As she does, Iris grabs Trish's left arm and crooks it behind the older and taller girl's back in a hammerlock.  Iris may not be able to hold this long but at least she once again proves to Trish she has come to play this game and hopefully to take home the clothes at the end.  Indeed, Trish's arms are too strong and with the help of perspiration on her left arm, wrist, and hand, Trish's left arm isn't lost to her for long as she pulls it away from Iris.

Oh, by the way, after some of this action has unfolded, guess how much the clothes in question are going to cost the winner?  Nada...zilch...$0.  The owner of the shop is so happy with the extra walk in business and attention this beauty contest and catfight is generating not to mention future publicity like "site of beauty contests and catfights" that is more than worth the loss of a little revenue to cash in big on this deal, so the rewards just increased a lot...the clothes are now free!  Trish is the aggressor as she is tired of being the only girl topless here.  She goes for Iris' top and grabs it.  She pulls of the light blue top and instead of throwing it away, she wraps it around the Mexican hottie's throat area.  Iris normally has beautiful big, wide eyes but they grow even more prominent as Trish is viciously and blatantly trying to choke her out with her own bra.  Iris tries to pull Trish's hands away from it or to get her hands between the bra and her neck but both of those escape attempts fail.  Finally, Iris sees out of the corner of her eye how close she and Trish are to a wall with Trish being the nearer.  Iris moves her body backward which sends Trish's back hard into the wall and stuns the brunette into letting of Iris' bra.

Trish is the one stunned now and is holding the back of her head and her back after getting a hard collision with a well built wall.  And Iris is the one with her eyes on the last piece of clothing left on either woman...black lacey, see through panties that are now soaked with sweat that is guarding Trish''s sweet pussy.  Iris rips off the now delapidated underwear but doesn't throw it away.  Turnabout is fair play for using the opponent's own lingerie against her.  The panties in their current condition aren't big enough or sturdy enough to use as a choke around Trish's neck as Iris' bra was used around hers, but they can and now are used as a smothering device for the larger and older girl's nose and mouth areas.  Iris rams that fabric up against Trish's breathing orifices and immediately the brunette is in respiratory duress.  Iris maneuvers Trish towards an open table in this clothing store and pushes her body on top of that table while still smothering her.  Iris has great leverage as the taller and larger woman is now below her arms and shoulders that she is using to push  the black panties down on Trish's face.  But Trish desperately moves her hands up to intercept Iris's foreams and pushing on them which does take the panties away from her face.

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
Re: Trish vs Iris in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 3 of 3)
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2010, 01:40:11 AM »
Trish is still weakened from the experience as Iris pulls her off the table by the hair and slings her near a remote corner of the room where they store some cardboard boxes I assume where the clothing was shipped in.  Trish hits the reasonably soft boxes but still she hits them hard.  With Trish stunned with hitting the wall, then the smothering, now the cardboard boxes, Iris realizes this is her time in the match.  Iris' arms are pretty much toothpicks in strength due to her overall size, but her legs are decently strong.  So, Iris moves to the side of Trish's supine form and locks on a legscissors around her rival's stomach area.  Trish feels this lot more than Iris' arms during the mutual bearhug skirmish because Iris' legs are much stronger than her arms plus this is later in the fight when both women are feeling things more than they would have earlier due to increased exhaustion.  Trish's screams and Iris' grunts fill the air as the smaller Mexican babe is once again proving she has lots of spunk.  Trish moves her arms up to try to engage Iris' legs but Iris tries to engage her foe's arms and hands, not to defeat them but simply to get a draw in that action so that her legs can continue to squeeze Trish's fit, but but that muscular midsection.  Finally, Trish is able to penetrate the arms' defenses put up by Iris and starts fisting Iris' beauty contest winning legs and also unhooking her rival's feet to get rid of the legscissors hold around her midsection.

Iris and Trish are just randomly thrust kicking from their supine positions as they simply try to keep the other from attempting a hold and gain an advantage.  As the women finally try to get to standing positions they are still firing away with whatever ammo they can find...mostly pieces of cardboard, those popcorn styrofoam balls used for packing, and even some defective clothes that apparently came with shipments that are going to get sent back.  The women grab each other's hair and start whipping around each other in a circle until finally both lose their grip on the other's hair.  The centipetal force of their movements send them down to the plush carpeted floor several feet apart.  They get up and approach each other with Trish leading with a fist to Iris' midsection.  That doubles over the sexy south of the US border honey at which point Trish follows up with a double axe handle to the back sending her down to the floor on her knees.  Iris has fought a great match but most of the customers and employees wonder if Trish's superior size and age experience in catfights might take its toll at this point.  Only time will give the answer to that one they guess.

Trish sits down right behind Iris' sitting form and wraps her legs around her foe's midsection immediately in a legscissors of her own. Trish's legs might not be any stronger than Iris' but her rival's midsection is thinner which is why Iris won that area during the beauty contest.  And that is only half of Iris' problems since at the same time, Trish implements a full nelson hold to not only keep the Mexican girl's arms away from the legscissors but also is punishing her opponent's neck at the same time she is torturing her midsection.  And Iris' neck is a little thin like her midsection is so the pressure is hurting both areas.  Trish has the smaller girl in a combination submission set of holds and thinks this might be the end of the line for Iris in this fight

Trish:  "I think is is just about enchilada time for you baby...you're not getting out of this one."
Iris (amid grunts and screams}:  "You Canadian cxnt!!  Uuuugggh....took you long enough...aaaaiiii... to take a girl with little catfighting experience and ....ooooohhhhh....smaller than you to begin with."
Trish:  "Oh, so you want a little bit more pressure...I can do that until you become civil with me and give up like you should!"
Iris:  "Oooooohhhh, I give.....I give...please let me go....the clothes are yours...my midsection is killing me along with my neck."

Trish actually releases her very quickly with no more squeezes or pressures.  But of course, she always has the postmatch to look forward to with her Mexican slave girl at this point.

Postmatch:  Iris holds her midsection after Trish unwraps her legs but her legs aren't really that muscular like a gymrat nor was the hold on that long before the submission so Iris isn't in that bad of a shape either there or around her neck.  But with no hope of escape, there was no use in prolonging the inevitable.  Iris has fallen over on her back while Trish is still sitting as she tries to catch her second wind as she is exhausted also.  Iris in her condition isn't going anywhere but Trish is anxious to start the postmatch festivities, so she lies down on top of Iris' form to mirror it in schoolgirl pin type mode.  Trish moves up slightly to move her medium sized tits in position for a titsmother and follows up on that with a left armpit smother followed by a right one, both designed to torture Iris with sweat, foul body odor, and more restriction on her breathing right after having her breathing affected by the legscissors.   Trish moves down Iris body and grabs Iris' tits with her hands and forcefully massages them.  But Iris doesn't have silicone tits nor fully developed ones due to her age so Trish doesn't spend that much time and heads directly down to Iris' most private area...her pussy.  On this area, she does plan to stay a while as she gets a dildo thrown to her and vigorously explores that priceless pussy until Iris climaxes and sends cum out that orifice.  Trish collects most of it on the toy and paints her Mexican rival's face by rolling the near cylindtrical object across her face.  Trish then moves her own pussy area up to Iris' face to do a little pussy smothering to help spread the cum across her face.

Trish is moving along pretty fast in this process as she hovers her ass over Iris' ass before sitting down on her defeated foe for an expected great facesit...well, that is from Trish's point of view I guess.  Trish does indeed sit her butt on top of Iris and does a combination of slow, sensual facesitting with more vigorous, faster smothering with her rear.  Trish does the classic pose by putting her hands on the top of her head as she gets some pics taken but than gets off of Iris.  To be honest, she went through the deal pretty fast and not the most humiliating effort ever by any stretch.  

Trish:  "I'm going to let you off pretty easy, Iris.  I actually respect your spunk!  You could have folded like a cheap lawn chair against an older, stronger, and more experienced opponent but you didn't.  So here is what I'm going to do.  I'm going to let you pick one of the items of clothing we both wanted and it is yours!  And if you ever need anyone to cover your back in a fight, let me know!  Just make sure the women we would be going up against are not much bigger than we are."
Iris (coming around from the smothers}:  "Really....I can choose one of the clothing items...great!!!  I appreciate that.  You know, Oh Canada is my favorite national anthem outside of Mexico's."
Trish:  "Don't push the ass-kissing too far or I may just have to facesit you again!"  {laughing}
Iris:  "Gotcha!"
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 12:22:05 AM by tomcfstories »