News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Lea vs Alex in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 1 of 3)

• 2 Replies

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
{alt}
Lea and Alex like to do things together but the problem is they both want to set the agenda of what that is

Prelude:  Lea and Alex for the most part get along pretty well.  They both like to have fun, perhaps go a little out of control dancing as shown in a pic while in Lea's apartment, and do a lot of things together.  However, ever once in a while, each demands to do something specific on a day activity, and not the same thing.  That happens again this time when Lea wants to go the beach and Alex wants Lea to play tennis.  Lea doesn't like tennis that much and if you are going to sweat, do it on the beach, with a guy, or preferably on the beach with a guy.  Certainly isn't hitting a squishy ball with an oval racket over a holey net within a rectangular set of white lines.  And when she thinks love, she doesn't want it to be a tennis score!  Contrast that to Alex who does like the beach but likes the competition of tennis, and that is one of the ways she gets her exercise.  So, on this day, they flip a coin which Lea supplies and she assigns heads to the beach and tails to tennis.  She flips it, the coin lands, and sure enough it is heads, which means the beach.  Lea and Alex depart the former's apartment and they of course take a lot of stuff with them to spend the day at the beath.  Alex is disappointed, but hey, it was a gamble with a fair toss of a fair coin, right?  Hmmm, perhaps not quite.   They arrive at the beach and are ready to spend the day there so they are getting organized with their beach chairs and their suntan lotion and their drinks.  Alex forgot her suntan lotion so she grabs Alex's bottle and notices a familiar item in her bag with everything else Lea brought.  Yep, you guessed it, a certain coin.  Alex grabs it and wants so badly to heave it in the water, but happens to examine it a little.  What she finds explains quite a bit about how she lost the coin flip....heads on one side...turns it over, heads on the other side!  Lea cheated on the bet and she is pissed!

Alex {approaching Lea on her beach chair already}:  "Hey Lea, guess what I found?"
Lea:  "Tell me it is a cute guy for me."
Alex:  "Noooooo, not a cute guy for you unless you think that George Washington is a real stud.  But hey, at least there are twins, one for each of us."
Lea {not remembering whose picture is on the quarter...is it Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln...she knows it is one of those presidents with the football wide receivers names but tries to act innocent}:  "Really, you found two coins, how great for you!"
Alex {starting to show how angry she is}:  "When did I mention I found a coin.  I just said George Washington.  It could have been anything including a dollar bill.  No, you fucking cxnt, you know what I found.  I found your fucking fake quarter, you lying bitch!  Now, I know why you wanted to use this quarter and take heads.  There is no tails!"
Lea:  "Wow, I did not know that.  Maybe it is worth something more than 25 cents.  Tell you what, since you discovered it, whatever it is worth, you get half of it."
Alex:  "Oh, I don't want half of what it is worth, I want all of your hide, you cheating tramp! "
Lea:  "And who is going to be woman enough to do that for you because I know you can't do it yourself!"
Alex:  "I can do it myself and furthermore I can beat you in a comparison of assets, too.  Up for that, Lea or do you want to flip a coin to decide?"
Lea:  "Hey, that was actually funny, almost as hilarious as you thinking you can match bodies with me in anything....beauty or in a catfight.  Yeh, I accept your challenges, slut!  Just remember when you get humiliated that you brought all this on yourself."
Alex:  "I'm so going to kick your two faced butt and then that will be go with you two-headed coin, whore!"
Lea:  "Don't just sing it....bring it, you overrated slut!"

{alt}
Lea and Alex have shown their dancing and movement dexterity in the past

Beauty Contest:  The sexy women agree to 8 anatomical areas to be judged by the other beach goers.  The regions will be facial beauty, tits, midsection, pussy, legs, arms/armpits, back, and butt.  The winner of more of these will be declared the winner of this competition and then the catfight match will begin after the end of this contest.  It will be no holds barred and submissions only.  The first area to be judged by the other people on the beach will be facial beauty.  Each is above average but the Alex wins this one with a little room to spare to take a 1-0 lead.  The next area to be judged will be their chests, and this is not particularly one of their strengths with neither large natural breasts and certainly didn't do the implants route.  Lea edges out a victory here to tie up the contest at 1-1.  The next area to be compared is their midsections.  Lea's is fairly flat but Alex's is even tauter and perhaps even a bit concave to give the Filiphino her lead back at 2-1.  The next area to be judged is the most personal and must continue to strip to display this one...their pussy.  In a close decision, Lea gets the edge by a majority who could at least see them both for a comparison so Lea ties it up at 2-2 halfway through the contest.  The next area to be judged are their legs, and Lea's have better tapering to them although Alex' look pretty sturdy, which may be a problem....or not....in the catfight. Lea's win here gives her the lead at 3-2 with the last frontside area of arms/armpits left to be decided.  Neither woman has outstanding arms so the winner here will do so by a narrow margin, and that is Lea.  Her victory puts her ahead 4-2 and clinches a tie overall in the contest since only the backside areas of back and butt remain.  The women turn around to show their rear assets to the judging throng with back being the first competition.  Alex has to win this one to stay in contention for a tie, and she does so with better curvature of her back to cut her deficit to 4-3.  She also now has to win the ass contest and here is where shefalls short.  Lea's is judged to have a little better curvature to hers than Alex's who is judged too flat for enough people in the crowd for her to win this one.  Lea celebrates her overall 5-3 win over her friend Alex who would probably like to yell like John McEnroe used to in his tennis matches when he disagreed with a referee's line call, but she doesnt' know who to complain to.  She thinks she is hotter than Lea but at least in the catfight, she won't to depend on anyone to judge anything.

« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 08:58:57 AM by tomcfstories »

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
Re: Lea vs Alex in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 2 of 3)
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2010, 11:54:52 PM »
Catfight:  Lea and Alex are given the choice whether to put back on at least some skimpy clothing and their answer is an adamant one as they toss their clothing as far as they can hurl it.  It's easy to see how primal this match will be because they don't even pretend to start off with a wrestling move.  They immediately go for each other tits as they put their hands on the smallish  breasts of their opponent.  Teeth are gritted, a grimace expression on their faces, and grunts are heard as they try to squeeze and twist their rival's tits until literally it hurts.  Neither woman gains an advantage here although they clearly get enjoyment out of harassing their rival's tits.  But they decide to move on but their hands don't go very far, only moving from their foe's tits to their foe's tresses.  At this early point in the match, the first hairpulling skirmish begins, which again shows how personal this fight is and how it is mostly going to be catfighting with perhaps some wrestling and erotic creeping in the fight as far as tactics go.

Heads move violently as they have to follow their long tresses being yanked with vengeance.  Once again neither woman seems to gain an advantage but this time no one is releasing their hold like occured in the tit squeezing.  Their bodies are swung from side to side as they whirl around each other and can't stay standing for long as they get off balanced doing this.  They both hit the sand where this fight is being held, hands still in the other's hair.  The women begin to roll around with first one woman on top and then the other.  Normally on carpet or mats or the such, this would be the perfect opportunity for smothers, but these girls want to instead try to turn the head of her rival who is on the bottom at the moment and force her face into the sand.  And they accomplish that to some extent which serves as excellent motivation to avoid staying on the bottom for as little time as possible and hopefully not getting in that position to begin with, but that just isnt' practical the way they are rolling around, spurred on by the hairpulling.  Finally, the girls end up in a neutral position, lying on their sides on the sand facing each other as they disengage their hands from their opponent's hair and roll away in opposite directions to begin perhaps a new line of attack on their friend.

The women close the distance on each other again as they get to standing positions and move forward.  Lea winds up and slaps her Filipino brunette friend with her right hand which jerks her opponent's head hard to her own right.  Alex retaliates with a right fist to Lea's stomach area....Lea brings up her right knee into Alex's beauty contest winning midsection doubling over her foe so that her back is tailor made for nail raking which is exactly what Lea does.  Alex screams and moves away a few feet with Lea in hot pursuit.  As Lea gets within range, Alex surprises her with a right backhanded slap to stop her in her tracks. Alex extends her right leg and foot in a thrust kick to Lea's midsection, once again working on that same area she punched just moments ago.  Alex goes towards Lea who sidesteps her as Alex lunges towards her and pushes her in the back to send her spiraling out of control down the stretch of sand and ending up on he frontside.  Lea comes after her as her friend is still almost lying on her back but partially up, so not completely supine.  As Lea gets near her legs, Alex swings them in an arc and takes down Lea by clipping her legs out from under her.

Lea and Alex are sitting on the sand yet again as they don't seem to be able to stay standing for very long in this fight.  They engage arms as each tries to gain an advantage as they struggle with their arms against their nemesis.  Finally, Lea gains probably the first wrestling hold of any type in this fight as she captures Alex's head in a headllock.  Her arms squeeze the sexy vixen's neck while throwing her over her side and down to the side.  Lea's body sits against Alex's lying form as she continues to try to punish her rival.  Alex moves her hands and arms to try to engage Lea's and perhaps overpower them but that doesn't work.  So, Alex goes more primitive and straightforward and slams fists into the back of Lea and forgets about the pain on her own neck for a short period of time in order to do so.  Lea absorbs a few of the hits but soon figures out she is suffering more in punishment from Alex's fists than she is dishing out to Alex via the headlock.  So, Lea releases the headlock and rolls away from her foe as both women get up to standing positions again.

The women still look hot but not quite as they would normally if sand wasn't sticking to their perspiring bodies.  And their hair looks to be getting in bad shape with a combination of matting due to the sweat in their scalp and also the sand which has gotten stuck in the strands of their normally conditioned tresses.  Lea and Alex circle each other before Alex suddenly spears Lea by essentially tackling her rival leading with her shoulders.  Alex and Lea hit the sand again, and this time they roll around the sand with smothers in mind.  Neither has a huge set to press against the other's face but they make do with what they have and just like the old saying goes, "it's the thought that counts".  And each woman loves it when on top and is able to not only transfer sweat but also foul body odor and let's not forget the sand which is especially annoying when getting into the nostrils and the mouth.  Their respiration is affected also, and the smothers keep on coming with armpit smothers and even a pussy smother thrown in before the one on top is ejected by the one on the bottom.

So far a lot of short punishments and humiliations have occured but little that would give either a long term edge or even has hindered the other girl in future endeavors.  Lea and Alex are sitting on doubled up legs as they get primal yet again by putting their hands on the throat of the foe in a mutual blatant choke.  Both women are coughing when they can even manage that, but both are trying to ignore their own choking as long as they get in their torture on their foe.  Grimaces paint their faces while grunts and pinched screams fill the air with a lot of punishment being dished out but neither woman really gaining an advantage.  This lasts longer than normal in a standoff type battle because they continue to want to choke out their friend so badly they lose perspective on the success rate here.  Finally, they realize nothing is going to be accomplished from this and as each lets the opponent's throat go.  But this duel has brought another challenge to the forefront which the women decide to pursue as the next contact.

The women sit close together with their legs facing each other.  Alex and Lea wrap their legs around each other's midsection as obviously they have agreed to participate in a mutual legscissors contest which might just be the beginning of the end for one of these women.  Grimaces, grunts, and even some screams accompany this competition as each girl's stronger than normal legs squeeze their opponent's fitter than nomal midsections.  As the contest continues, Alex seems to gain the advantage with both stronger legs than Lea in addition to having a muscular stomach area which protects her a little from Lea's pressure.  It become obvious to most of the spectators both verbally and visually that Lea is struggling not to have to concede at this point so desperate situations cause for desperate measures.  Lea moves her hands and arms forward and starts to throw fists into Alex legs, a clear indication that she herself knows she can't let this go on since she is losing this particular competition.  Alex unhooks her legs from around Lea's midsection and tells her rival to do the same or she will loading up to throw some fists.

{alt}
Alex and Lea compete in a mutual legscissors battle with Alex getting the advantage here

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
Re: Lea vs Alex in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 3 of 3)
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2010, 11:57:18 PM »
The women separate just a bit after this last encounter.  Both midsections seem to be sore but Lea's seems to have suffered the most during the legscissors contest.  The women rush together again and for the third time in a row go for a mutual type competition, this type wrapping their arms around the other's midsection in a mutual bearhug contest.  Just like the arms strength competition near the beginning of this fight, this one turns out to be pretty much of a draw with perhaps Alex gaining a slight edge not to her arm strength as much as her ability to resist the bearhug better. Lea's midsection is still more sore than Alex's due to the recent legscissors matchup, so any pressure that Alex can generate has the chance to hurt Lea more. Normally, another compeitition higher up, that is the tit battle, would also be of interest but their chests aren't protruding enough to really catch a lot of attention there.  Regardless, Lea ends this skirmish by the pulling of hair followed by Alex doing the same as both release their bearhugs to do this.

The women stop the hairpulling and push each other away.  Lea rushes at Alex who sidesteps her and grabs her nemesis' left arm as she misses her own form.  Alex bends that arm behind Lea's back in a hammerlock hold and whirls Lea around in a circle until she takes down to the beach sand.  Lea is lying on the sand on her frontside while Alex is sitting on top of her, having that left arm of her foe still painfully and awkwardly crooked behind her back in that hammerlock hold.  That in addition to Alex sitting on top of her back and putting more pressure on her sore midsection is not good news for Lea at this late point in the fight.  And it gets worse when Alex slides her legs underneath Lea's form and crosses them underneath her stomach area in a renewal of her successful legscissors.  Alex has Lea hurting on two fronts with her left arm and shoulder area under duress at the same time her midsection, already sore from the mutual legscissors skirmish, is feeling even more pain now the reestablishment of that torturing hold.  Alex thinks she has her friend Lea on the ropes and is ready to taut her a little and hope for a quick submission.

Alex:  "Well bitch, you may have been given the beauty contest win but I just proved I'm the better woman in the contest decided by us ourselves.  I just kicked your ass, whore!"
Lea {interspersed with grunts and some screams}:  "You lucky slut!!  So....you got me....in a hold...with your freakishly fat....legs!  Guess you are glad now you didn't have that liposuction after all, huh?"
Alex:  "Sounds like you haven't learned your lesson yet, bitch!  Let's amp up the pressure, particularly on the legscissors, but don't worry, I don't think supposed fat can hurt you.  The problem is my legs are muscular and they are hurting you.  Oh, and yeah, Lea, I think you are missing an arm.  I see three right in front of me."
Lea:  "You fucking cxnt!!  Let me go!  I give up....I give up...please let me go!"
Alex:  "Now's that better, at least on the last part where you said please, but I'm looking for a particular name before I let you go."
Lea:  "Uncle....uncle....I give up...or do you want me to say, Alex, I give up.  What name are you looking for?"
Alex:  "Oooooohhh, I think you can figure it out but I'll give you a hint.  How about the guy on the face of both sides of your phony quarter, Lea.  What is his name?"
Lea:  "Ok, in the name of George Washington, please let me go."
Alex:  "Congrats, you just said the magic words to get me to release the holds.  I told you I was the better woman, bitch, and now I have just proven it."

Postmatch:  Alex releases the legscissors and the hammerlock holds at which point Lea's left arm returns to her side but her face is still lying on its side in the sand, without the energy to even try to get up.  Alex is somewhat spent too as she gets off of Lea's back to sit beside her friend on the sand.  But everyone expects some postmatch antics by Alex, particularly because she was lied to so badly by Lea regarding the quarter incident.  So, it doesn't take long for Alex to get back on top of Lea's form, this time by mirroring her frontside of her own body to the backside of Lea's.  Alex presses down hard on her defeated trapped victim by rubbing and grinding her tougher and more athletic bod on top of Lea's exhausted one.  Alex must be enjoying seeing Lea's form sink deeper in the sand with each pressue on it.  But unfortunately most things of interest to Alex are on Lea's front side so she must turn her over.  But before she does, she can't resist the opportunity to give her rival's ass some humiliating spanks.  After this, she does indeed roll Lea over to a supine position.  

Alex grabs Lea's tits and plays with them for a short time but moves on to do some smothers starting with her own smallish tits on top of Lea's face.  She transfer sweat, foul body odor, and sand that has accumulated on her breasts on to Lea's face in addition to restricting her breathing.  Alex repeats this process with her armpits loaded with even more sweat and body odor along with yet more sand.   Alex finishes up this torture and moves on to even more personal action.  Alex gets a dildo thrown to her and moves down to Lea's most private area and moves it deftly in and out of that pussy until she forces her friend to cum all over the toy.  She moves the white liquid covered dildo up to Lea's face to transfer the fluid there.  At that point she gets another dildo and masturbates with it to climax herself and pulls Lea's face flush against her own most private area to add her own cum to the discharge previously by Lea herself.  Alex's face tone is normally darker due to her Filipino heritage but the contrast is even more now that Lea's face is paler due to the addition of the white liquids by both women.  Alex gets off of Lea's body again to move her ass over Lea's face, hovering over it for some time, perhaps torturing Lea to teasing what she know is about to come...a facesit.  Alex drops her butt on top of Lea's face and does a combination of slower, sensual smothering with faster, more vigorous facesitting to smooth the cum on her rival's face and to humiliate her friend even more.  And of course she puts hands on the top of her head to highlight the entire event and to prove her dominance.  Alex is about ready to end this deal as she grabs a bottle of lemonade perhaps and starts drinking it prompting a weak request from Lea:

Lea:  "May I have a little of that, please?"
Alex:  "Hmm, I don't know...I guess I could at least give you a little water but what to use for a container.  I see a nice new water bottle and I see a dish of water for apparently a dog around here somewhere.  Which container...which container to use for you?  Oh wait, I have it...I will flip a coin and I happen to have a quarter with me.  Let's see....heads for the dog dish of water....tails for the bottle of water.  Want me to flip the coin.
Lea:  "Just hand me the damn dog dish!"
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 10:57:38 PM by tomcfstories »