News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Annie vs Maria in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 1 of 3)

• 2 Replies

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
{alt}
Annie and Maria both enter a Sweden Hidden Beauty tourism contest and the clothes come off when each finds out about the other

Prelude:  The Swedish Bureau of Tourism is running a contest perhaps the most popular since Playboy or whoever came up with the Swedish Bikini Team (Avalon Anders, Heather Parkhurst, and two other non-Swedes I think).  Anyway, the contest is to pick a girl who will appear on the front of brochures.  They want somebody hot, but not incredibly so, in other words they don't want a world class model, just a beautiful girl with a great figure who looks like she might also slip through as wholesome at the same time.  Needless to say, thousands enter the competition but only a winner and a runnerup will be announced, 2nd place of course needed in case something happens to 1st place.  Annie and Maria are friends who live near each other, and the conversation gets very interesting right after the deadline for entering but before the winner is picked:

Maria {knocking at Annie's door}
Annie {answering the knock}:  "Hey Maria, come on in.  I have some exciting news to tell you."
Maria:  "What a coincidence, so do I, but go ahead, you first."
Annie:  "Don't know if you heard about the Bureau of Tourism contest to pick a hot representative Swedish girl to be on the cover of some publications?  Anyway, I entered before the deadline so you may be looking at a celebrity pretty soon." {laughing}
Maria {stunned look on her face}:  "Well, if I am going to be looking at a celebrity in this room, then you need to show me the nearest mirror.  I also entered the contest, and I plan to win it!"
Annie:  "Ooooooohhhhhh rrrreeeaaallllliiiiieeeee, unless you intercepted the package I sent with my photos and information on myself, you will be vying for 2nd place, baby."
Maria {pissed off}:  "Are you kidding me?  Unless they are after the blonde whore look, I can't see you moving past anyone who doesn't occupy a street corner at night."
Annie {pissed off}:  "Well, this isn't a plus size competition, and unless they are interested in the pizza crowd, I don't think your figure has what it takes, baby."
Maria:  "Oh yeah, well I say my body is hotter and stronger than yours.  I think it is about time we compared assets and then have a no holds barred, submissions only catfight.  Time for this brunette to take this blonde down to where she belongs...nothing special."
Annie:  "You are so on, bitch, and I know who we can get to judge the beauty contest part...Denise.  You and I both know her and she will be fair to both of us.  And really, how tough is it.  Me versus, er, uh, well, you!  Not exactly rocket science that I'm 10 times better than you...well, except in size of course!"
Maria:  "Keep talking smack, tramp.  The more trash talk, the more postmatch humiliations and torture after I finish off your ass in the catfight."
Annie:  "Yeah, yeah, yeah, still talking a much better game than you can ever deliver."  {Annie calling Denise to come over if she can}
Denise {knocking at the door a few minutes later}
Annie {answering the door}:  "Annie, good to see you as always.  You know Maria."
Maria:  "Hey Denise, you look good." {kissing ass or honest opinion, who knows at this point}
Denise:  "Hey Annie, hey Maria, what's up?"
Annie:  "Maria and I are having a disagreement as to which one of us is the hotter babe and we need a judge for an assets compared / beauty contest competition.  Would you mind checking our bodies out against each other."
Denise:  "No problem, like to look at hot women every once in a while and see how I'm doing myself against them.  Just for curiosity, why now?
Annie:  "We'll explain later, but right now we just need for you to judge this beauty contest and then you get to sit back, relax, and watch as we have a no holds barred, submissions only catfight....I bet you love that part."
Denise:  "You bet!  Give me some popcorn and something to drink and I'll be ready for that one.  By the way, I thought I saw a wild boar around here on the way over, but I think it might have been a big dog.  Just be careful outside, OK?" {Denise  profile joke}

Beauty Contest:  Annie and Maria have decided on 8 anatomical areas to compare and for Denise to ultimately decide between them.  Whoever wins more of these regions will be declared by Denise to be the winner of this compeitition.  At that point, Denise will relax with her popcorn and drink to watch the catfighting action.  The first area of competition and to be judged by Denise is facial beauty.  Each is above average here but not candidates for FHM or Maxim Top 100 but then again how many are...probably about 100.  Anyway, Annie does win this one with features that would better approach model status.  Annie 1-0 as they move on to tits.  And in this are, they are up in the very, very high percantile as they measure on tests and the like.  Normally, each would blow away almost any woman around with her own treasure chest but the problem here is they are going against each other.  Denise has a very ample chest herself so at least she is an expert in this area of bodacious boobs.  In a close decision but one she would make time and time again, Maria edges out Annie by a nipple or so to tie up the contest at 1-1. The next decision that Denise will have to make is whether Annie or Maria has the better midsection.  Neither has an hourglass figure but a decent midsection which makes Denise's decision harder.  But she decides that Annie's is a little bit more curvy and a little firm to retake the lead at 2-1.  The next area of comparison is the most private that Denise will be judging...their pussies.  And this requires them to finish their stripdown to show that area.  Annie seems to have the firmer crotch and pussy area to take another win and move her advantage to 3-1 halfway through the contest.  The next area to be judged is their legs and this is a very good area for both women.  Both have shapely legs with some delineation of strength apparent in them.  However, Annie's seem to have more tapering to her legs which gives her the win and a 4-1 lead which clinches at least a tie in the overall contest.  The last frontside area to be judged are arms/armpits.  This one ends up being one of the easier ones to judge with Maria's being fine but Annie's divine.  They are firmer and shapelier and with more concave armpits to give her that wide win which puts Annie over the top in this competition with a 5-1 lead and only the backside areas left to the judged.  The women turn around to show their backs to be judged by Denise.  Both have good backs, and Maria gets only her second win in a narrow win to close her margin down to 5-2 with only the ass competition left.  In the final competition both have curved butts which is good as opposed to just flat ones, but Annie's is also more compact which gives her the edge in Denise's mind.  That victory gives Annie a very comfortable 6-2 overall triumph and if this is any indication, Annie would have a much better chance of winning the Swedish Hidden Beauty competition than say Maria would have.  The women are given the option of redressing to minimal clothing or to compete au natural.  They decide to put on back on skimpy attire....Annie in a leopard type tube top and some blue shorts while Maria puts back on her dark blue bra and panties, the latter straining as usual to hold in her titanic tits.  And Annie's tube top shows s pretty good set of hooters herself along with the reason she won the arms and armpits skirmish within the beauty contest...arms that have seen the weight room at a gym.  The redressing decision surprises Denise a bit but no big deal...gives her time to do the popcorn and get the drink.  She does wonder if the reclothing has more to do with using the garments as future weapons in the fight than any modesty since they just stripped down nude in front of her for the beauty contest judgments.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 01:01:46 AM by tomcfstories »

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
Re: Annie vs Maria in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 2 of 3)
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2010, 01:06:33 AM »
{alt}
Annie with her tube top showing off her tits and fit arms matches up against Maria and homongous hooters to start the catfight

Catfight:  Annie and Maria ready to go at it, two superstacked Swedes in great shape but not overly athletic.  Each looks at her foe with disdain as both wave away the other as if dismissing them as being irrelevant as they circle each other like a predator going after a prey.  Annie raises her arms in front of her body as an obvious challenge to Maria to match opposite hands with her in the classic test of strength.  The stacked brunette is anxious to oblige as she obviously thought thaqt Annie's arms are overrated by Denise and that her own are just as fit and athletic and sexy as Annie's.  Their hands mesh together and as their legs anchor their lower bodies, their hands and arms tremble as they try to move the other's past vertical and hopefully even bend down their rival's body and put her on either her knees or her back even.  The arms strength battle goes back and forth but not very loong as Annie proves again why her arms were judgd better.  Annie easily handles Maria's as she sends the brunette's body bending backwards and then send her down to her knees and ultimately puts her in supine position with her hands still held tightly in her own.  Annie has Maria in a classic schoolgirl pin position with her very fit body pressed hard against Maria's, especially paying attention to press her own formidable boobs against Maria's beauty contest winning hooters.  Annie rubs her own orbs hard agaisnt Maria's titanic tits along with the other assets between them as Annie is taking this woman to woman fight very much to heart at this point.

Annie occasionally raises her upper body up in pushup type style using her strong arms only to drop her body down on to Maria's trapped form on the downcycle.   Annie does this repetitively to keep up the pressure and the punishment of her own form down on to Maria's.  The busty brunette grunts and squeals every time Annie's form contacts her own.  And between these repetitive up and down cycles, Annie spends some time rubbing and grinding her fit form across Maria's to try to wear her down even more.  But you can only go to the well so often before the other woman will try to counter the move.  As Annie is coming down on a downcycle, Maria moves her basically free hands up to grab Annie's throat.  The blonde bombshell had been counting on her torture of Maria to keep her defenseless but she miscalculates the amount of pain and disability caused by her attack on Maria.  Those hands catch hold of Annie's throat and as she comes down even makes the grip tighter.  Annie collapses down on Maria's body one last time but this time she doesn't make it to the next up cycle or to the next rub across her trapped victim's form.  Instead, Maria uses her grip on Annie to move her foe's form off her own body and to the side of her.  Annie hits hard on the plush carpet with the drop of her body.

Maria can't follow up immediately herself because of the blows she took from the multiple drops of Annie's body.  Maria moves over to Annie's supine form and puts her feet against Annie's right shoulder as she grabs her Swedish competitiion's right arm and pulls on it hard.  Maria looks like she is going after a dislocation on one of Annie's strong arms and shoulders with this maneuver but if she just get some screams and grunts from her rival, that may satisfy her some for her own first real offensive move of the fight.  Maria enjoys seeing Annie have the grimace on her face for a change but Annie begins to rock her body to try to get up from her lying down position.  If she can get to a standing position the advantage swings to her since that leaves Maria vulnerable to some footstomps even if she is able to maintain the hold.  So as Annie rises up, Maria suddenly lets go of Annie's arm and take away her feet from her foe's shoulder, but she is ready for her next move as she swings her legs around in an arc and clips Annie's legs just as the beauty contest winning sexpot is trying to get completely to a standing position.  Down goes Annie again as she hits the plush carpet at her place hard due to her legs crumbling from the clip.

Maria rolls over to mirror her frontside against Annie's much as her rival did to her earlier but Maria shows no sign of going airborne.  Maria goes for Annie's almost leopard pattern tube top and rips if off her busty form to reveal tits that would normally outgun just about any woman.  But Maria knows she has more than enough artillery to silence even Annie's huge mounts and takes off her own dark blue bra.  Maria rubs and grinds her body somewhat like Annie did earlier but concentrates far more on just a tit to tit battle...her beauty contest winning twin peaks against the titanic tits of her Swedish rival Annie.  And this time when bodacious boobs meet, there is no clothing in between.  Flesh vs flesh, and Maria is clearly winning this battle with grunts and screams coming from Annie as her normally world class juggs are being pushed around by Maria's.  The sexy brunette gets her satisfaction with her victory in the tit war and moves her massive mammories up to engage the beauty contest winning face of Annie.  Maria gives Annie a titsmother perhaps like she has never seen, and by this time in the fight, Maria has losts of sweat and foul body odor to share with the trapped Swedish vixen.  Add to that the restriction of breathing when tit flesh contacts the nose and mouth of Annie, and Maria is feeling good about herself right about now.

Maria finishes up the titsmother and decides to add insult to injury by doing a pair of armpit smothers.  She does the left one and transfer sweat, odor, and a restriction of respiration to Annie, and is about to do the right underarm for a double barreled assault when Annie finally is able to get rid of Maria's form by pulling of her brown hair and using it as leverage to change positions with Miria...she is sent to the bottom by Annie, and blonde bomshell ends up on top.  Now, it is Annie's turn to do some smothers, and she starts off with her previously under siege boobs, which are more than enough for a devastating titsmother all on their own.  Annie enjoys rubbing her monster mams into the face of Maria just like the brunette did earlier to her.  However, although Annie may not quite have lived up to Maria's titsmother, she certainly can easily surpass her foe's armpit ones.  Annie has deep, well-formed, concave pits that contour perfectly between her trunk and her very fit arms.  Maria's face is forced deep into her left armpit first only to be followed by exposure to the right underarm.  And each time this occurs, a lot of sweat, foul body odor, and a very successful cutoff of breathing temporarily occurs.  But just like the end of Maria's reign as queen smother, Annie's comes to an end also as her body is not balanced in its cover of Maria, who is able to easily kick out and eject her host off her form.

The women end up lying down facing each other and wondering what the next battle should be.  Meanwhile, what is Denise doing you might ask.  Denise is having the time of her life watching two women match assets in the most primal of ways so far...some hairpulling, body rubbing, smothers, and the like.  She meanwhile is living the good life with popcorn, a drink in her hand, but still the question in her mind...was that a big dog or a wild boar?  Regardless, the women go on with their battle.  They get to sitting positions just a couple of feet apart and still seem to want to match tits but also want to try to inflict real punishment on their rival.  Thus, they get the best of both worlds as they wrap their arms around each other's midsection.  That starts the mutual bearhug where each woman tries to crush the stomach area of the other while higher up on their form, their humongous hooters are going at it yet again.  In the battle of the boobs, not a suprise that once again, Maria is winning that one but not a ridiculous margin since at least Annie's are more erect that Maria's.  But the main battle is the one below related the bearhugs.  In this one, Annie has a relatively bigger advantage than Maria has in the tits area, because Annie has not only stronger arms but more firmness in her midsection which means she is able to more easily resist the pressure on her stomach and abs area.  Both are grunting and squealing a bit, but clearly Maria is having the tougher time of it.  That causes Maria to drop her bearhug hold and change the strategy of her own attack on Annie.

Maria goes for Annie's golden tresses as she initiates the most blatant hairpulling of the fight so far.  Annie tries to resist the pain so she can continue to punish Maria's midsection but that just won't happen.  The agony of her hair being painfully pulled at the same time her head is obviously having to follow it is too much for Annie to endure withour reprisal.  Thus, Annie finally ends her own bearhug of Maria as she moves her hands up to Maria's  hair in a little turnabout is fair play type action.  But Annie sees this as pretty much only a draw so she cocks back her strong right hand and forearm, makes a fist, and then slams it into Maria's face to end the hairpulling duel.  Maria loses her balance from her sitting position due to the blow but Annie grabs her by the hair to keep her body from moving away.  Annie gets to a standing position and pulls Maria up by the hair also to a standing position...for about 5 seconds.  Annie gets a good grip of Maria's long hair and whips her down to the plush carpet using it as leverage to do so.  Maria ends up sitting down near a sofa and Annie brings in a right knee into the small of Maria's back to follow up on the hard fall to the carpet that Maria just encountered.

Annie is ready to really start taking control as she leans over to grab Maria's hair or arm or something else to gain an advantage.  What Annie hasn't noticed is the sofa pillow on the other side of Maria's bod that the brunette has clutched in her hands.  As Annie leans down to continue her aggression, Maria twirls around her sitting form and slams Annie in the head and face with her own sofa's pillow.  The surprise attack and the force of it sends Annie stumbling backwards, falling over an ottoman, and hitting hard on to the plush carpet herself.  That gives Maria a chance to get up and move over to Annie's supine form.  Annie's been having the better of this day from the beauty contest on and Maria is a little pissed off about it.  Maria footstomps around Annie's body putting the hurt on her host at the same time eliciting grunts and screams from her punished victim.  Maria pays particular attention to stomping on Annie's titanic tits and her shorts covered pussy area.  That reminds Maria that it is time to strip Annie nude which she does by removing her Swedish rival's last remnant of clothing....the black shorts of the blonde bombshell.  That ends up being the last vestige of clothing that Annie had on. 

Maria has been humiliated enough and is ready for some payback, and not just physical either.  Maria doesn't even bother looking for a dildo but attacks Annie's most private asset with her right hand.  Even Denise who has been munching away passively on popcorn and guzzling down drinks gets alerted by the scream of Annie which is almost one of half pleasure and half pain.  Maria inserts her hand and vigorously explores Annie's pussy until she elicits some cum to ooze from that very personal orifice, a clear accomplishment for Maria as she displays her white fluid dotted hand to both Denise who almost chokes on a kernel due to the surprise development and to Annie who at first resisted but then put her arms back in almost submissive mode to see if Maria had it in her to take her pussy.  Maria gets her satisfaction with this invasion and goes for another assault as she sits on the midsection of Annie and doubles up her legs on each side of the buxom blonde.  Maria lowers her hands and does a great orb squeeze on as much of Annie's great melons as she can.  Almost as if she is checking for ripeness, Maria squeezes and comrpresses those monster mams and traps nipples in between her fingers as she squeezes, twists, and pull on her bodacious boobs and those naughty nipples. 

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
Re: Annie vs Maria in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 3 of 3)
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2010, 01:16:05 AM »
Maria has the clear advantage at this point in the match but her battles won have been more sexual than physical ones.  Yeah, she got Annie to cum....yeah, she controlled her tits but once again, hardly submission holds.  And Annie seems to be ready for a retaliation as she bucks Maria off her beauty contest winning bod, and with no anchoring hold at all, Maria goes off quickly and forcefully off to the side of Annie's supine form.  Annie is the one now sick of being dominated because she believes her hard body should be putting away Maria's softer one.  Annie turns her body and raises her legs up in the air only to drop them down on Maria's upper body lying right beside her.  She does this repetitively and pays particular attention to dropping some of these on her rival's beauty contest winning gigantic gazonagas...perhaps a little payback for Maria's recent attacks on her own pussy and treasure chest.  The effectiveness is proven by Maria, who is now the one grunting and squealing.  That stuns the huge hootered brunette enough for Annie to move over closer to her body.  Annie leads with a knee into her rival's midsection.  Since Annie is close to Maria's dark blue panties, she goes down to get those and rips them off of Maria's most private area and moves with them to Maria's face.

Annie pushes Maria's own sweaty and smelly panties into her face, paying special attention to contacting her foe's mouth and nose areas to restrict her breathing.  So, Annie is not only humilitiating her opponent but also trying to suffocate her.  Denise's next round of popcorn goes off in the microwave but she is too transfixed on the hot and heavy action to even go and get it.  Maria is finally able to pull her panties away from her face but Annie is relentless with the pressure.  The blonde bombshell sexpot follows up with a titsmother and she continues to try to weaken the breathing and respiration of her Swedish Hidden Beauty competition.  Annie gets up to a sitting position right in front of Maria's face and pulls her face flush and hard into her pussy, ironically putting some of her own cum that was left over from the forced climax on to Maria's face at that moment.  Maria's arms are flailing in desperation as the stronger woman is beginning to impose her will on the weaker one.  Annie gets off of Maria and gets to a standing position.  Denise is sensing that this match is coming to a head but does quickly move to get her popcorn and pour herself another quick drink.

Annie reaches down and pulls Maria to her feet by her hair.  Annie gets behind her sexy, titanic titted brunette babe opponent and reaches around her back to grab Maria's tits from behind.  Annie is squeezing with all her might as revenge for some of the attacks on her personal sites she has been suffering under Maria lately.  Maria puts her hands up to grab Annie's and is finally able to pull them off.  But Annie still has the positional advantage and loops her arms underneath Maria's armpits and brings them up behind Maria's neck and clasps them together in a great full nelson hold.  Annie isn't much for wrestling holds but she has been exposed to enough of the basic ones and plans on just winning with one of those apparently along with superior strength.  Maria tries to pull her arms down on top of Annie's to break the hold in the standard way but Annie's grip and arms are too strong for her.  And Annie gives Maria something else to think about as she sends her body up against a nearby wall to smash those beauty contest winning tits of the brunette against that unforgiving structure.  Maria screams in agony from both holds perhaps, but has little hope for escape with her body trapped against a wall, her tits being abused because of that, and her neck getting very sore due to the full nelson.

Annie:  "Big titted tramp, I think this is the final countdown for you.  Time for you and your bodacious boobs and big mouth to submit that I'm the better woman."
Maria {struggling to get away from the wall and to break the full nelson as she grunts}:  "Not in this lifetime....you silicone slut."
Annie:  "Want some more do you?  No problem, you ugly skank!!!  {pushing Maria's body harder against the wall to torture those titanic tits even more and pull harder on the full nelson}
Maria:  "I give....I give....I can't take my tits getting hur....t and the pain in my neck.  Let me go, you.... arrogant bitch!"
Annie:  "Uh, I'm afraid that isn't civil enough for you to want me to release you.  Try again, and add a 'please' this time."
Maria:  "Please, let me go!!  You're the superior woman in both beauty and strength!  Good enough for you?"
Annie:  "Now that wasn't that hard was it?  I think have earned your release...oh, but your dues aren't paid up yet!"
Denise:  "Oh, this is my favorite part!  Let's have some great postmatch embarassment, Annie!  Maria deserves everything you can think to dish out to her."
Maria:  "Denise, your time is coming from me, you traitorous tramp!"

Postmatch:  Annie did let go of her holds but as she does that, the beauty contest winner and catfight winner grabs Maria by the hair and slings her down to her plushly carpeted floor.  Maria lands on her frontside, and normally that would be flat on her stomach but with her humongous hooters, little of her upper body touches the carpet outside of her gigantic gazongas.  Annie stoops down briefly to spank the protruding ass of Maria as she moves towards the middle of her body.  When standing there by her side, Annie gets her right foot under her side and turns her over on to her back so she can get apparently at all the good stuff.  Maria looks exhausted but all the sweat makes her body look hot as if she has been oil wrestling.  And her tits still look like twin mountain peaks as Annie goes down to start working on her.  Annie goes for those gigantic gazongas of Maria's first and forcefully grabs her tits for a vigorous tit massage and kneads her nipples in the process, trapping them often between her strong fingers.  She gets rewarded beyond her expectations with just a tiny discharge of a couple of drops of milk from those massive breasts that Maria wins tits contests with time after time.  Annie transfers the droplets on her fingers and shows to not only Maria but only Denise who quips "sorry, but I'm lactose intolerant."   Annie moves on as she stretches her body on top of Maria with a bias towards hers behind more forward in the cover of Maria's.  The beauty contest and catfight winner puts her own bodacious boobs right on top of Maria's face and does a devastating titsmother with her monster mams as she as some points seems to make Maria's face disappear under all the tit flesh.  She finishes up her titsmother and perhaps moves on to an even better one for her if that is possible...armpit smothers.  She has very well formed underarms and if you are looking for sweat, foul body odor, and humiliation as one area of one woman goes on top of the other woman's face, hard to beat either armpits or the ass.  Annie gives her double barreled treatment by using the left armpit and then switching over to the right one.  Neither is pleasant for Maria under these circumstances, but then again, little is when you are the loser in a catfight.

While Annie is so forward, Annie gives Maria another taste and smell of her pussy area and then comes with a rather new smother as she drops the back of one of her knees on top of Maria's face...yet more sweat and body odor for the sexy brunette to have to wade through in this punishment of her.  Annie moves further south now as she no doubt has forgotten that during the catfight, she was brought to climax by Maria and her hand.  Annie wants payback and just like Maria, she disdains the dildo that Denise is offering her in order to simply use her right hand to vigorously explore that most private of orifices until Maria cums which doesn't take that long.  Annie wipes her covered hand on to Maria's face and moves her body up to Maria's head area again.  She hovers her ass perilously over Maria's face until finally setting it down on top of the cum covered face.  She combines a slow and sensual squirm with a more violent and frequent wiggle as she rubs and grinds both the cum on Maria's face and her own sweat on her ass hard into her rival's face.  And of course, Annie can't help but put her hands on the top of her head to show off her strong, firm arms and those concave, awesome armpits.  Denise applauds her but Maria is too exhausted to protest or comment on it...at least none that can be heard.  Annie finally gets off of Maria but rubs the dirty bottoms of her two feet in sequence across her defeated victim's face in the most humiliating manner.  And good luck to Maria for getting any of her clothes back since Annie is keeping all of this for souvenirs.  Maria amazingly is still conscious and pretty much remembers all that has happened to her as she slowly gets to a sitting position while Annie towers above her standing.  Annie points to her feet and Maria and Denise knows what that means.  Maria kissed both of them and has to even stick out her tongue and lick the tops of her feet according to Annie command.

But finally it is over for Annie and Maria and Denise has enjoyed her stay obviously but she has to leave soon.  However she does have a few comments and questions.

Denise:  "First, Annie, your popcorn is OK, but Orville Reddenbacher baby, that is the way to go!  Second, if you ever see a wild boar or a large dog around the area, please let me know.  And third, a question, I'm still dying to know what brought on this fight all of a sudden?"
Annie:  "Yeah sorry, Denise, I told you I would tell you later.  See, the Swedish tourism department is holding a Sweden Hidden Beauty contest to find a girl or woman to put on brochures and the like.  They want an attractive, fit female but not really a well known model.  Maria and I both entered and when we found out the other had entered, we got pissed off at each other and each claimed to be the ultimate one to beat.  Understand now?"
Denise:  "Absolutely, makes perfect sense but a minor flaw in your logic.  First, I know for a fact that neither of you can finish in 1st place.  Second, I know who is going to win because I have information you don't know about."
Annie:  "Dammit, Denise, tell me what you know!"
Denise:  "Well, you aren't going to win because you would have to pass me up.  See, I entered the contest also! {laughing}.  Sorry, Annie and Maria, but you are fighting for 2nd place at best!  But hey, thanks for inviting me to be the beauty contest judge and to watch the catfight and for the food and beverages.  Tata for now!  I'll let you know when I get notified of my victory!" {leaving}
Maria/Annie:  "That fucking bitch!!" {both dropping down to the floor to lie down on their backs}
Maria:  "She's a nutcase what with her fucking wild boar and big dog story!!  She's insane!!"
Annie:  "Uh, Maria, let's recap a minute....you and I have a beauty contest...you and I have a catfight.....Denise gets to judge the first and view the second....she watches me get a little milk out of your breasts...she witnesses both of us cumming...she gets to watch smothers all over the place....she looks like she stepped out of a shower...we look like shit!!!...she ate all my popcorn and drank everything in sight....she knew we were entered in the Sweden Hidden Beauty contest and we didn't know that about her.  Now are you lying here and telling me that "she's insane" and we're geniuses?"
Maria:  "Hmmm, come to think of it, we're idiots and she just took us for a ride.  I know one thing!"
Annie:  "What is that?"
Maria:  "If I do ever see a fucking wild boar, I'm going to kill it, barbeque it, and Denise ain't getting one bite of it."
Annie:  "That's the spirit."
Maria:  "Speaking of spirits, I guess you and I are OK now?  How about giving me a drink?"
Annie:  "Sorry, can't do that!!"
Maria:  "C'mon Annie, you won everything, you can't be mad at me."
Annie:  "Oh no, it's not that.....Denise drank everything up while we killed ourselves for her entertainment."
Maria/Annie:  "That fucking bitch!!"

« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 05:40:04 AM by tomcfstories »