News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

C&B documentary

• 7 Replies

Offline Pindownwrestler19

C&B documentary
« on: May 06, 2024, 03:25:37 PM »
I was just watching the C&B documentary, “I’m a private wrestler”, I was wondering if the women who was a referee and produced the matches ever wrestled herself?

Either way, was an interesting insight in how the made the content.

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
Re: C&B documentary
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2024, 11:17:12 PM »
If it was alyssa, she was a wrestler, but she did mostly mixed matches I believe.

Offline 305CaliforniaSupreme

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2024, 08:14:52 PM »
I was just watching the C&B documentary, “I’m a private wrestler”, I was wondering if the women who was a referee and produced the matches ever wrestled herself?

Where can I find the documentary?

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2024, 08:38:46 PM »

Where can I find the documentary?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sumsz_Hwk0&t=10s

It's a good watch. I feel like someone needs to make a documentary of the fetish now. Could follow some professionals, follow people who do this for fun, and how they find girls and stuff.

Offline turnerhere

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2024, 12:43:13 AM »
Thanks for this. I remember talking to Alyssa about her efforts to recruit girls (her approaching joggers at Greenlake is priceless). She even started asking the cashiers at her local grocery store. Tough to get girls to wrestle!

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2024, 12:46:09 PM »
Thanks for this. I remember talking to Alyssa about her efforts to recruit girls (her approaching joggers at Greenlake is priceless). She even started asking the cashiers at her local grocery store. Tough to get girls to wrestle!

DWW did stuff like that as well. They even had a video where they recorded them talking to girls. Was always cool to see that stuff. I think Academy may have done things like that as well, Kendra or whatever her name was it was mentioned used to be a cashier before they talked to her.

Offline suhmann

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2024, 12:56:01 AM »
Strangely enough, now a lot of women and girls are ready to fight, they are looking for sponsors themselves, especially a huge number in India and Africa, but few people want to pay :(

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2024, 08:06:14 AM »
I'm fascinated what would these women (who did participate) would say about it today. What would they say if their granddaughters want to ?