News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Part 2-Sam's Mistress Rosaria fist fights his wife Olga

• 0 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Part 2-Sam's Mistress Rosaria fist fights his wife Olga
« on: August 10, 2014, 12:19:55 AM »

The crowd is cheering as Rosaria drags Olga standing straight up on her feet, and Olga is crying and crying and begging Rosaria to stop, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, PLEASE STOP, I’M BEGGING YOU.” Rosaria grabs Olga’s left arm and she shoves her shoulder as she spins Olga around and she wrenches her arm right up behind her back. She’s twisting Olga’s arm up higher, harder off behind her back screaming, “You better beg me to take your wedding ring off of your finger bitch.” Olga has tears streaming down her cheeks, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup as desperately she starts crying out, “Please take my ring, I’m begging you please take my wedding off of my finger.” Rosaria spins Olga back around to face her again screaming, “You better hold your hand up and beg me again you slut, or I’ll really knock the shit out of you.” Olga is rubbing her aching arm, but Olga is scared and she is submissive to Rosaria and she holds her limp left hand up in the air and she cries out, “PLEASE TAKE MY WEDDING RING, I’M BEGGING YOU PLEASE TAKE MY WEDDING RING OFF OF MY FINGER.”
Rosaria grabs Olga’s left hand, then she grabs the finger, the one with Olga’s wedding ring and she rips it off. She pulls Olga’s wedding ring off of her finger and Rosaria puts Olga’s wedding ring right on her own left hand, right on her middle finger. Rosaria holds her left fist up in Olga’s face and she starts laughing as she screams, “Look at this ring Olga you stupid, pathetic whore, that’s right, now this is my wedding ring and now you’re the whore, say it.” Olga is crying and crying, but she doesn’t say a word. Rosaria loses her temper all over again and she shows Olga the ring, her very own wedding ring on her fist screaming, “Now I’m going to knock your teeth out with your very own wedding ring on my fist you fuckin big mouth.” Rosaria takes the ring, Olga’s very own wedding ring and “bang,” she smashes it right into her teeth. You can hear the metal of the ring bang against the enamel and Olga’s lips split open under her ring, and blood starts rolling from her lips. Rosaria screams, “Say it whore.”
Olga is submissive again and desperately she starts crying out, “I’M A WHORE, I’M A STUPID PATHETIC WHORE AND IT’S YOUR RING. IT’S YOUR WEDDING RING NOW ROSARIA.” The crowd is going crazy. Rosaria screams, “KISS IT WHORE. KISS MY WEDDING RING.” Olga holds Rosaria’s left hand right up to her mouth and she puckers her lips and she kisses the ring. She kisses her very own wedding ring on Rosaria’s finger, right in front of her husband, and right in front of her neighbor’s and right in front of the friends. Rosaria is laughing as she screams, “LICK IT SLUT. STICK YOUR TONGUE OUT AND LICK YOUR WEDDING RING ON MY FINGER, SHOW EVERYONE JUST HOW MUCH YOU RESPECT MY WEDDING RING AND MY RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR HUSBAND.” Olga is crying like a little girl and she starts crying out, “SAM, SAM PLEASE HELP ME, SMEONE PLEASE HELP ME,” but no one mould move a fuckin inch to help Olga, they all just stand there and watch as Rosaria beats her up with her very own wedding ring.

Rosaria takes the ring, once again Olga’s very own wedding ring and “bang,” she plows it right into her teeth. This time she cracks and chips some of Olga’s front teeth and Olga is spitting blood and bloody teeth right out of her mouth as she holds Rosaria’s left hand right up to her lips and she starts licking the ring, her very own precious wedding ring passionately on Rosaria’s finger. Rosaria pulls her hand away and she takes her sexy dress off and then she takes off her undies. The crowd is screaming as Rosaria’s big, sexy tits are exposed in front of everyone. Rosaria drags Olga right in front of Sam. She's holding her up all naked and bloody and she screams, “NOW TELL YOUR HUSBAND YOU’RE GOING TO KISS MY BIG, SEXY TITS. TELL SAM THAT YOU ARE A STUPID, PATHETIC, WEAK FLAT CHESTED WHORE AND YOU ARE GOING TO WORSHIP YOUR REAL WOMAN’S BIG, SEXY TITS.”

Rosaria is clearly winning at this point and Olga is all knocked senseless. Olga is all pummeled and she's weak. Blood is rolling down Olga's face, mixing with her tears and her black ryr makeup, and Olga cries out, "SAM, I'M GOING TO KISS ROSARIA'S BIG SEXY TITS. I'M A STUPID PATHETIC, WEAK FLAT CHESTED WHORE, AND i'M GOING TO WORHSIP YOUR REAL WOMAN'S BIG SEXY TITS SAM." Sma's cock is swollen so hard that it hurts as he stands there and watches as Rosaria forces Olga to kiss her nipples, first her left and then her right, back and forth, and Rosaria's big, sexy baby bottle sized nipples are all hard and erect as Olga is kissing her hard nipples over and over again, right in front of her husband. Olga is already humiliated, but Olga is getting off on this and she screams, "lick me, lick my nipples you whore, you thought i was the whore, i have your wedding ring and I have your husband and hwo's the whore now. Who is the fuckin whore now." Olga is totally humiliated as she stands there and she sticks her tongue out and she starts licking Rosaria's big, hard nipples. The crowd is too excited to cheer as they all just stand there watching big, tough Rosaria making skinny, sexy Olga worship her nipples with her tongue, slurping at them passionately, feverishly like a fuckin dog licking its master. Sam, the neighbors, the frineds are watching and they can see blood and saliva all over Rosaria's big, beautiful breasts and Rosaria screams, "That's rght you stupid, patheitc bitch, I like the feeling of your tongue worshipping my breasts you skinny little slut, that's right you fuckin big mouth, say it, "tell everyone just which one of us is the whore, you stupid bitch."

Olga is completely humiliatined and Rosaria is really getting off on making a fuckin fool out of Olga. She's turned on by taking the fuckin humilaty right out of Olga. She's getting off on draining each and every last ounce of dignity right out of Olga. Olga is eating her tits, she's making hot, sexy love to Rosaria's big, sexy tits, slurping her bloody tongue back and forth over Rosaria's baby bottle sized nipples. Rosaria grabs Olga's hair and she yanks her head away from her tits, and Rosaria is laughing as she screams, "NOW TELL EVERYONE HOW MUCH YOU LOVE WORSHIPPING MY BIG, HARD NIPPLES YOU WHORE." OLGA CRIES OUT, "i LOVE WORSHIPPING YOUR BIG, SEXY TITS ROSARIA. i LOVE WORSHPPING YOUR BIG, HARD ERECT NIPPLES ROSARIA.

Rosaria is really turned on and she grabs Olga's hair and she drags Olga right in front of herself, and she lets go of Olga. Then she lowers her panties, and Rosaria's pussy is all soaking wet, and hot, fuckin heat is shooting out of Rosaria's cxnt. Then she lowers her panties and you can see that big, dark patch and everyone is the crowd is hard as a rock or drenching wet as Rosaria spreads her legs apart. Then she grabs Olga's hair and she pulls her right up close to her, so that her face is right in that bark brown patch of hair, and everyone was about to cum when Rosaria oders Olga, "Lick me, lick my cxnt you whore. You're going to lick all of your husbands cum right out of my cxnt you whore, you fuckin big mouth. You thought you were so fuckin tough, and look it you. Look at you know worshipping my tits and now my cxnt. Lick it bitch." Olga is scared and she's totally submissive to Rosaria now, and she sticks her tongue out and she licks Rosaria's wet, hot cxnt. SHE'S LICKING IT AND LICKING IT, PASSIONATELY OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN." Rosaria is starting to get really excited and her nipples are rock hard and beet red and she starts screaming, "Lick me whore, Lick my pussy you ignorant whore, lick every last drop of your husband's cum right out of my soaking wet pussy, because this is the closest you're ever going to get to your husband's cock again." Olga is making love to Rosaria's cxnt and she's carressing Rosaria's big, sexy tits, and she's licking and kissing and making hot passionate love to Rosaria's sweet pussy and Rosaria starts "OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH<" exploding and having one wild orgasm after another, right on Olga's face, tongue and lips.