News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Callgirls catfight

• 4 Replies

Offline HollyCat

• God Member
  • Sweet but a Psycho
Callgirls catfight
« on: June 24, 2014, 09:40:42 PM »
Ex friends Helen Wood and Jenny Thompson are set to face each other soon on Big Brother. The women have not spoken for 2years now after thier infamous sex story about a famous footballer. Helen has recently called Jenny a stupid slag saying she blames her for leaking the story. Fiesty Jenny hit back saying i haven't spoke to her for 2years she is a nasty person and a bully. Who would win if these two bitches decided to sort it out in the Big Brother garden?                 Helen is 27 while Jenny is 25 both women are slim with Helen being a few inches taller. ( sorry no stats they're not really celebs so was hard to find)     Helen is the one lying out on the bed if the pic works  :)
I'm a cat not a catfish..cyber me is all you will see. Nothing irl :)

Offline HollyCat

• God Member
  • Sweet but a Psycho
Re: Callgirls catfight
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 09:44:16 PM »
Another pic with Helen on the right  :)

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2014, 01:35:20 AM »
these two are hot and they're outfits make them smoking.this is a rough choice. But, I think I will go with Helen in a tight nasty catfight. I would love to see this one! Great matchup good job.

Offline HollyCat

• God Member
  • Sweet but a Psycho
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2014, 07:16:54 AM »
I went with Helen aswell JT  :) i've been watching her on tv and she is a real nasty bitch lol. Thanks for commenting and the help you gave  :)

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2014, 12:57:05 PM »
I haven't seen them on TV but even lying down in front of Jenny Helen looks like she'll be able to fight off any attack of hers and soon knock her out of her bra. She'd definitely win this decidedly. I agree this is a hot match!
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.