News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

bbwfightclub

• 34 Replies

Offline jim2bad

Re: bbwfightclub
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2014, 05:37:02 AM »
WARNING!  WARNING!
This site is broken.  Whatever I do, I cannot get any content to appear.  All the links loop back to the same useless screen.  I probably just tossed $30 down the toilet.  Seeing this topic, I thought that it was good, if limited, and a month was time to get some good stuff.  I like BBW catfight/wrestling, preferebly naked, and thought this would be some good new stuff.  I was WRONG!

Of course, I must admit it wouldn't be the first time I missed something crucial.  If I messed up, please tell me. 

Offline bbwcatfightluvr

« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2014, 05:43:44 AM »
I canceled my membership awhile ago. They never made it to the finals. Updates stopped like 8 months ago.

Offline floon

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2014, 06:37:41 PM »
So who won the semi finals?  They had it down to four of the wrestlers.  Or did you mean the quarterfinals, which I got to see?
It was down to
Leny vs Viktorie

and

Mira vs Jitka

Offline bbwcatfightluvr

« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2014, 04:32:59 AM »
quarterfinals

Offline floon

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2014, 04:26:29 AM »
wow sounds like they just stopped and gave a big F u to all the subscribers, similar to what the EWF did.  That pretty much leaves Kontex for lovers of large ladies
wrestling.  Too bad.

:(