News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Nasty Catfight - Skyler vs G Star

• 7 Replies

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Unscripted, brutal topless/nude catfights!
    • Catz Review
Nasty Catfight - Skyler vs G Star
« on: August 21, 2015, 08:10:15 PM »
Total bitch fighting: What a start; G – Star is rocked right back on her heels at the beginning of the 1st round by a seriously vicious attack by Skyler. The sexy brunette does not give G - Star a chance to get into the fight and she is fortunate to be saved by the bell. In the 2nd round things go from bad to worse as the notoriously aggressive pink haired veteran who finds herself staring down the barrel of a humiliating defeat. Like any true fighter, G – Star hangs on in there, even though she has to suffer the indignity of her opponent’s pussy in her face! Tit grabbing and knicker ripping merely spur Skyler on! Having somehow survived the 2nd round, G Star goes after Skyler in the 3rd round like she did when she was fighting Killer Sex for the title. How poor Skyler manages to survive such excruciatingly painful holds is a miracle in itself. But survived she does. So we go into the 4th round with both ladies drenched in sweat and very tired. Who wins? You’ll have to watch this one to find out.

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

http://clips4sale.com/studio/24753

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/catzreview/info

https://catzreview.vids.io/

The Catz Review Team
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 09:29:34 PM by CATZREVIEW »
Two ferocious ladies, one fight, one winner, you!!
          https://catfightinguk.blogspot.com/

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
Re: Nasty Catfight - Skyler vs G Star
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 03:08:08 PM »
This was an awesome catfight between 2 very determined and equally matched beauties.....a definite classic for your collection by the CATZR team......the fight went a full 4 rounds with the action going back and forth the entire time......this is one of those fights you almost hate to see a winner as they both really left it all on the mat.....Well Done James...,,, and Skylar and G Star......! ;)

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2015, 12:08:23 AM »
Great fight! Skylar  really  seems determined  to be the best fighter in your stable and this fight proves just how determined  she is against  a vet like G-Star. I particularly  liked how the loser of this match seemed legit   frustrated or maybe even humiliated by the fashion in which she lost. Also I'm anxiously waiting  for the return of  my personal favorite since Miss Dynamite  Killer Sex.  It's  been a while  since her last fight and I believe  her last opponent  (another favorite) Pandora has her number.

Offline cecil

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2015, 10:22:42 AM »
i love the brunette, hope she wins  ;D

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2015, 02:39:51 AM »
As you can see from the photos, G Star wore a pair of "sensible" pants for this fight, which didn't rip away, or cut into the sensitive area between her legs when Skyler pulled at them.

Skyler, on the other hand, opted for a flimsy thong, which tore apart like paper as soon as G Star got hold of it.

But if you tear your opponents knickers apart in a Catzreview fight, all that does is give her an extra weapon to use against you. And Skyler uses that extra weapon to devastating effect against G Star.

Anybody who has seen this fight will know exactly what I mean by that. Anybody who hasn't seen it should use their imagination, and remember the dreaded "killer pussy" move that Cat used to employ back when she was still fighting.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 03:03:13 AM by kafkod »

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2015, 03:32:27 AM »
As you can see from the photos, G Star wore a pair of "sensible" pants for this fight, which didn't rip away, or cut into the sensitive area between her legs when Skyler pulled at them...

I was disappointed with the sports shorts G-Star wore - for a couple of reasons.

G-Star is the Queen of the Thong Pulling. It's a tactic she employs often and viciously, including in this fight.
As G-Star didn't wear a thong, her opponent was not able to employ the same tactic against her.
In my book, that constituted an unfair advantage for G-Star.
Secondly, the shorts just look so plain! Unlike thongs or lingerie, they really offer no sexual or erotic appeal.

Let's hope the use of sport shorts in CR catfights is short-lived! ;)

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2015, 05:27:36 AM »
As you can see from the photos, G Star wore a pair of "sensible" pants for this fight, which didn't rip away, or cut into the sensitive area between her legs when Skyler pulled at them...

I was disappointed with the sports shorts G-Star wore - for a couple of reasons.

G-Star is the Queen of the Thong Pulling. It's a tactic she employs often and viciously, including in this fight.
As G-Star didn't wear a thong, her opponent was not able to employ the same tactic against her.
Secondly, the shorts just look so plain! Unlike thongs or lingerie, they really offer no sexual or erotic appeal.

Honestly. .. I liked the contrast. But let's  not make it a habit  ;)

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2015, 03:25:21 PM »

I've never seen a girl wearing "big pants" in a Catreview fight before.

They made G Star virtually immune to wedgie attacks from Skyler, and I guess you could call that an unfair advantage.

But as the fight progressed, Skyler's flimsy thong, which made her look so much more vulnerable to begin with, ended up giving her an advantage over G Star.

No doubt about it, the "killer pussy" move is much more humiliating and effective when there is no barrier between the killer pussy and the opponent's face!