News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Two HOT Wrestling moves –

• 3 Replies

Offline Indian_Girlfighter

• Want to test World bests
Two HOT Wrestling moves –
« on: October 11, 2023, 07:57:02 PM »

Off line – So more detailed - 

18:01 Sazia: ughnnnn trying to stay on my knees as your twist and turn to flip me over....my face been snapped on your tosro as i try to get out of the hold ..Hands locked as you block by the arm pits,you try to flip me on the side...Grint and moan...no other option I push the knee more ,walk more towards you by sliding my feet more towards your body,trying to double your upper torso..
Feeling that anytime soon I can get toppled on the side as your legs locking the ankle, my arms are stretched in front,head on your belly just under your mammaries
18:04 Sazia: Yt

08 October 2023 18:13 Mona - Indian fighter - With your right hand tied by elbow in my both hands I m pushing you back with full power of my left leg & butts with my feet planted tightly on your belly…..& trying to twist & roll you down on my right ….& get me on a sitting position on your chests if possible…. so at this position I find your trying knees to come forward to press me is not easy to my advantage ….& to ensure your fall this time…I try to push your right hand up & slip my legs innnn towards me from under your arm pits to have my both bare feets getting planted flat directly on your breasts this time…. making my Saree slip down totally till my waist line revealing my strong bare butts & legs totally for your eyes to gaze at ….the saree was loosely hanging around my waist now….pulling your head & arm innnn down towards me…I try to toss you down with my strong legs & butts  on my right & get my big hips on your flat chest with my both knees on both sides if possible… Ehhh I Sighhhhh…..

12:48 Sazia: ughnnnnn falling on the side tripped from the struggle...slamming on my side opposite to you...when you are gradually mounting me....now my legs are free as your legs on my belly getting a distace...bending my legs i try to pull the palm of the feet towards the back of your thighs which are on my belly...trying to push t up as well as pushing to get a distance so that my arms can slide free....but your strength resiting me to move away....ughnnnn
12:48 Sazia: yt

09 October 2023 23:15 Mona - Indian fighter:

After all I manage to get you down from my top  ...sitting on your belly....looking to clutch your fingers with mine...So you came under me at last....But you made work work so hard for it….sarees very nominally hanging & very loose around our waist...Legs & total bodies almost sans sarees now….very thin dark red small panties are almost visible...I I get rid of your blouse …will it not be more good?...I try to almost unbuckle out your sleeveless blouse to make you come on your tight white bra...,Now you will look more good”.
Then I m sensing the swiftness of your body...so much weight but thighs are so flexible enough to curl & push my thighs up with your very wide thick brown legs...really amusing…which I wished but missing out to see now...you are trying to push me forward.....
I bow down...cross my legs behind your strong thighs just under your ass & lock my ankles there...so that your legs cant fly anymore now….bow down & press my chest on yours & try to slip my hands from under your armpits if possible…
Come my elder Sis (not real) …& see my hold a bit now….lips coming lil closure…felt hot air from your brown nostrils on my nostrils…picked my head a bit up…to see you eye to eye now…”Are you enjoying now?” I press my pubic on yours. Ehhhhh!!!

YT

Want to test World bests

Offline Miss Hell for leather lynx

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
Re: Two HOT Wrestling moves –
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2023, 10:29:27 PM »
Love it and be try not to let you get me in them xx
Big girls fight hard

Offline suhmann

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2023, 03:16:08 PM »
A great hot fragment of a hot fight. Your fight suits with her are slowly falling into disrepair. A good coup and fixation. As always, your heavy buttocks can not lie on the ground for a long time, they should press down the opponent well. Apparently, you are not tired with her yet, and you, having mastered her, can playfully torment her a little.. I don't know what happened next, but a good school pin will really piss her off..

Offline Indian_Girlfighter

• Want to test World bests
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2023, 06:49:50 PM »
Thanks miss hell & Suhmann...

I would like a rematch Miss hell.

& suhmann I m realy eagerly waiting to get with your wife again dear...blv me...lot of things has to be settled with her dear...blv me.  :)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2023, 06:52:25 PM by Indian_Girlfighter »
Want to test World bests