News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Slap City: Arabella vs Akela

• 19 Replies

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
Re: Slap City: Arabella vs Akela
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2023, 12:55:50 AM »
SOLD! ;D

Offline Suited an

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2023, 02:42:50 AM »
It was a genuine contest from start to finish. Im not usually a fan of the standing catfights either but this is probably one of the top examples of how to.

Offline cfbr

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2023, 06:06:35 PM »
This was was very very good. A little expensive, but there are a lot of worse things for even more out there. I also bought the Lara fight a while - because I was curious to see Lara catfighting and she is very hot and wild. It was also pretty good. The same day I bought Akela vs the short haired woman. It was still good, but less than the other 2.

Since you brought in Lara, you could try other "famous" in the scene for a more raw catfight. Pamela, some Czech girl from Fighting Dolls, etc. Anyway, as long as you bring women who are willing to fight, the product will be good.

Offline slapcity

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2023, 11:32:12 AM »
This was was very very good. A little expensive, but there are a lot of worse things for even more out there. I also bought the Lara fight a while - because I was curious to see Lara catfighting and she is very hot and wild. It was also pretty good. The same day I bought Akela vs the short haired woman. It was still good, but less than the other 2.

Since you brought in Lara, you could try other "famous" in the scene for a more raw catfight. Pamela, some Czech girl from Fighting Dolls, etc. Anyway, as long as you bring women who are willing to fight, the product will be good.

Always grateful for feedback. I have spoken with Pamela and she knows the fight I want her in. I have spoken with a few other Italian girls to.

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2023, 12:55:39 PM »
Always grateful for feedback?