News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fighting Annette

• 0 Replies

Offline cavegirl23

Fighting Annette
« on: May 29, 2020, 10:03:30 PM »
I was told this is where this should be posted so if it is not right….not my fault

I never was that interested in fighting a celebrity with one exception….Annette Funicello.  Why I don’t know but I just wanted to go at it with her but was always too afraid of that happening because I thought she was too big for me, but I WAS WRONG as physically, we would have been a pretty good match. She was always standing next to that shrimp Frankie which made her look bigger than she really was.

So here we are, just like in a beach party film feuding and fussing over a guy (my Edward not her Frankie).  Finally, we confront each other on the beach in our swimwear.  Arguing turns to name calling and insults then to threats and cursing. Things are said that will not be taken back and can never be forgiven.  Seething with anger, and hatred, and jealousy, we grab for each other’s hair and the brawl is on.  Who wins that catfight on the beach over my Edward?

Ella           Age 23  -  5’4”  - 119 Pounds  -  34B-23-34
Annette    Age 21  -  5’1”  - 128 Pounds  -  38D-23-36

« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 10:05:17 PM by cavegirl23 »