News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Ecnwc.com

• 57 Replies

Offline Wifefights49

Re: Ecnwc.com
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2013, 05:20:48 PM »
When is next ECNWC match being released?

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2013, 12:13:33 AM »
i wish Holly,Inara was a ECNWC fight,rougher than ECC. ECC is a great company though.
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline walker

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2013, 03:43:56 PM »
i wish Holly,Inara was a ECNWC fight,rougher than ECC. ECC is a great company though.
Both companies have rough and a lot milder fights. A lot of ECNWC's earlier fights had little or no slapping or punching. The last few have more hitting, and apparently there is a lot of hitting in Inara vs Hollie as there was in Inara's other fight at ECC. I knew John likes putting out a variety of matches, and there is a variety at  Bob's too.

Offline walker

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2013, 03:55:02 PM »
Just wish ECC would release it! Not as bad as ECNWC with slow releases, but could be a lot quicker.

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2013, 02:59:11 AM »
Both companies have rough and a lot milder fights. A lot of ECNWC's earlier fights had little or no slapping or punching. The last few have more hitting, and apparently there is a lot of hitting in Inara vs Hollie as there was in Inara's other fight at ECC. I knew John likes putting out a variety of matches, and there is a variety at  Bob's too.

I don't think ECNWC are any rougher than some of the ECC fights, but the way they are filmed and edited maybe makes it look as if they are. They can take a whole afternoon to film one fight, with breaks for the fighters to take a rest when they get tired. After that the breaks are edited out and the film footage merged so that it seems as if the women had been going at it full tilt the whole time.

ECC edit their fights also, but not as much, so you get more of a feel for how the fight has progressed in real time, which works better for me. Also, they don't usually have breaks unless a submission is scored, which makes it more likely that the fight will have a decisive outcome.

Some of the tactics used at ECNWC, though, are definitely dirtier than would be allowed in an ECC fight. I'm talking about breast mauling, stripping and attacks to the opponents vagina.

Comparing the two companies, I would say that ECNWC fights are more hectic and dirty, while ECC are grittier and usually more conclusive.

Offline Wifefights49

« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2013, 09:40:48 PM »
When is the next ECNWC video being released?

Offline Wifefights49

« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2013, 02:34:16 PM »
Which Hollie fight is the best?....interviews ...trash talk...action?

Offline pstevo99

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2013, 02:44:07 PM »
all of hollies fights are awsome she is the ultimate catfighter win or lose who ever she fights knows they been in a war

Offline Wifefights49

« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2013, 11:35:44 AM »
When will the next ECNWC VIDEO BE RELEASED?

Offline Wifefights49

« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2013, 12:33:36 PM »
When wll the next ECNWC dvd be released?

Offline walker

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: April 17, 2013, 03:28:05 PM »
When will the next ECNWC VIDEO BE RELEASED?
When we're all old and geay.

Offline hunter1985

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2013, 07:55:04 PM »
WHEN WE WILL SEE NEW FIGHTS?

##catfitewatcher314

« Reply #57 on: May 21, 2013, 01:12:12 AM »
When they are released, you bet that they are going to be the best. The wait is going to see to that :)