News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Hollie vs Inara finally up on ECC

• 51 Replies

Offline bevs711

Hollie vs Inara finally up on ECC
« on: March 24, 2013, 03:19:08 AM »
Just saw that it was finally released.  I know a lot people have been waiting for this match to come out for some time.

Offline Wifefights49

Re: Hollie vs Inara finally up on ECC
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013, 12:50:55 PM »
Does anyone know if there was interviews before & after match?

Offline shana

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2013, 08:20:17 PM »
Does anyone know if there was interviews before & after match?
Yes, there are short interviews before and after. I liked the fight a lot. A funny part is when Hollie complained about Inara's hairpulling, and Inara said something like "you shouldn't have shown up here with all that long hair".  Also, Hollie does an incredible neck scissor while Inara is standing.

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2013, 02:06:25 PM »
This is the most ferocious catfight produced yet by ECC. It features hard hairpulling, thunderous body punches and stinging face slaps. Inara is tough, and slightly larger, but Hollie is equally tough, and more experienced, using vice-like leg scissors to wear her opponent down. It's a great match featuring two attractive, fearless fighters, and among the best ECC has produced.

Offline Tomico

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2013, 06:43:08 PM »
Is it a bitchy match with lots of verbals? Or are they strictly professional?  :(

Offline Tomico

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2013, 09:34:27 PM »
Think ill give this one a miss - more into the tempers flaring brawl type fight rather than a sports matchup.

And dont know if its just me, but i am not really a fan of body punching or leg scissors. Especially the latter; it pushes things too far over to the wrestling side of the spectrum for me.

Offline shana

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2013, 09:43:12 PM »
Hollie's wrestling is definitely improved in this fight, and she slaps as hard as ever.

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2013, 12:02:10 AM »
...Is almost comparable to ecnwc matches.

I agree...it is comparable to an ecnwc match.

...i am not really a fan of body punching or leg scissors. Especially the latter; it pushes things too far over to the wrestling side of the spectrum for me.

I'm not a fan of wrestling either, but I do like body punching and leg scissors in catfights.  Leg scissors can keep women close enough to pull at each other's hair, and body punching can add a brawling element to a good catfight.

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2013, 01:59:22 AM »
I have typically been soft on ECC as a producer as their fights are not up to par with others like CATZR and ECNWC.......but recruiting Hollie into the group facing that other toughie shows a lot of promise.......now if they can get those tops off and into a nice g string.......I might be willing to pay the $26 charge for the match.......

Offline shana

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2013, 04:46:53 AM »
ECC does a good job finding a lot of new fighters.  Some of their fights are just like seeing a fight on a Saturday nite at a club  where two girls just go wild at each other.   

Offline Wifefights49

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2013, 11:31:47 AM »
Why can't you purchase DVD  credit card?....How many plays do you get with download?

Offline flapper

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2013, 12:27:42 PM »
ECC are a great vidco. I've seen most of the old fights they have at the clip store and xmas I splashed out and got two of their latest, Irish vs Blair and the rematch with Irish and michelle. They are both fantastic fights, good as anything I've seen anywere.
Agreed, topless would be great, but catz is in the uk and you wont see all american girls like michelle and Irish doing real topless fights unless you want to pay more than $26.

Offline flapper

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2013, 12:31:29 PM »
Why can't you purchase DVD  credit card?....How many plays do you get with download?

The download is yours to keep in your pc so you can watch it as many times as you like. If you dont know how it works ask here and me or one of the other guys will explain that.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 12:32:33 PM by flapper »

Offline Wifefights49

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2013, 02:22:02 PM »
how do i SAVE download?

Offline shana

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2013, 07:15:12 PM »
Just think of all the women ECC has brought into fighting videos. Pandora, Lexi, Irish, Regina, Cat, Inara, Johanna, Bianca and many more. They say none have fought anywhere else. I give ECC credit for finding so many for video fights.