News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Hollie vs Inara finally up on ECC

• 51 Replies

Offline flapper

Re: Hollie vs Inara finally up on ECC
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2013, 02:02:52 AM »
how do i SAVE download?

Right click on the name of the fight on the download page and select - save as. Enter the username and password you made when you bought the vid. Whatever app handles downloads on your pc will open and you have 2 options - save or play. select save and the file should download.

Offline walker

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2013, 05:12:37 AM »
East Coast Cats gives us another super fight.

Offline cffightfan

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2013, 02:14:40 PM »
Let go of my hair bitch! another body punch thuds fist to flesh.

Hollie vs Inara from start to finish, a mind blowing effort
for those that want to see two women tear at each other for
no purpose other than to win.

watching Hollie press her body weight into Inara, hands
and arms pinned, then Inara to work free and slam a fist
into Hollie's ribs. someone said "either of you can say
I submit if you want to" listening for a submission, nope
not there, just made it more intense.

just merciless hairpulling, at one point Inara took both
hands and wrapped her hands into Hollie's hair as if wrapping
a rope around her hands and yanked her forward. Hollie answers
her cruel intentions with wicked punches and slaps.

there are many more elements in the fight but, wanted to
share a few observations.

if only to be there that day in person. ecc please consider
a live event with these wildcats.

Offline cffightfan

• God Member
Hollie vs Inara finally up on ECC
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2013, 08:21:20 PM »
That blonde, even though she lost would destroy any fighters in either stable in under a minute

if pure boxing she would never land a punch on Hollie, not one. no disrespect to her
at all but she is novice boxer, he punches are very slow. Hollie could see them coming
in slow motion, but I'm about catfights in this forum.  I think some people are bending
toward mma, but I have a feeling both of these producers are more into the catfight genre.
Hollie would hit her 3 times before she blinked.

I'll be glad to back Hollie in any fight. that doesn't mean any female or male, lol but any
fight she would choose to accept. the girls determine the rules for a change not the
promoter, but should include any elements the promoter/producer wants to see if the
girls agree.   

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2013, 08:23:30 PM »
That blonde, even though she lost would destroy any fighters in either stable in under a minute
I wouldn't take that bet......before Hollie got into cat fighting.......she was a pro boxer who held a title for awhile......that little girl can throw a punch with the best of them...... ;)

Offline cffightfan

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2013, 09:28:14 PM »
I wouldn't take that bet......before Hollie got into cat fighting.......she was a pro boxer who held a title for awhile......that little girl can throw a punch with the best of them...... ;)

i'm going to open my mind up to the mma girls a little bit I guess, at least they
have the will to fight which is more than 98% of the models will risk, but for a good
payday a few will go all out. now the problem is they hook up with a male trainer that
doesn't know jack about catfights and wants to turn the girls into wrestlers. please stop
the madness!  they are going to ruin all the great catfighters out there. we need training
for a catfight, which is clothes ripping, hair pulling, bitch slapping excitement. I hope
this brings a few responses. we need to save the genre, the girls see the mma world
and the next thing you know they forget the true elements of a catfight.

killen me not to post some of the screen captures from Hollie vs Inara
they were flat going at it!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 10:16:52 PM by cffightfan »

Offline pstevo99

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2013, 02:49:08 PM »
have just downloaded this fight and what a fight it is but ECC NEEDS to leave a small discrition of what their films are i for one dont like wrestling much im a catfight fan so i wont buy any more from them as i dont know what im buying is it a catfight or a wrestle i like the look of some of the fights but a discription is defo needed

Offline cffightfan

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2013, 03:07:14 PM »
have just downloaded this fight and what a fight it is but ECC NEEDS to leave a small discrition of what their films are i for one dont like wrestling much im a catfight fan so i wont buy any more from them as i dont know what im buying is it a catfight or a wrestle i like the look of some of the fights but a discription is defo needed

great point pst..  a short trailer, or description can be a deal maker. probably
producers should take advantage of social media these days and interact with
buyers a bit, this fight for instance has many, many elements to talk about, from
stare down, to last seconds of the fight. 

pro combat sports no matter what it is boxing, mma, kickboxing, k1 etc is high risk
to say the least. one of the greatest fighters ever in the female ranks once said,
I should be able to get most of it fixed with plastic surgery if cut, deformed etc.
well some of it can, but I'm thinking that's not the brutality that most are looking
for in a good competitive catfight?

Offline pstevo99

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2013, 04:13:19 PM »
Ecnwc and ecc can you recruit the blonde?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tugvT6nVkmU

Would love to Hollie vs Rachel Wray (the blond) in an all out catfight now there a tough one to call

Offline walker

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2013, 05:25:25 PM »
ECC always puts out a lot of photos of each fight in their group and website. Can't imagine anyone looking at them can't get a real good idea what type fight it is.

Offline walker

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2013, 06:40:02 AM »
Let's see now, the description they put out is the fight has wrestling, hairpulling, slapping and some punching. They also included over 30 some photos in their group, and about 15 photos on their website of the fight. The fighters are Hollie, who by reputation goes all out in her fights, and Inara off her one fight proved to be a brawler too. They also stated there were 5 submissions. Seems more than sufficient to me. Some viewers,  me included, don't need a blow by blow which could imply an outcome. I saw this fight, and thought it was excellent.

Offline walker

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2013, 06:54:13 AM »
Not saying the quality is bad by any means, but especially for their main site, I think it'd benefit them to have some sort of write up about what the fight is. Most companies do, think it only makes sense. But just my opinion.
Send a message to their group, and tell them what you prefer. I like their way, something about a picture speaks a thousand ......

Offline walker

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2013, 02:14:00 AM »
 At the ECNWC website for #47, I see there are two fights. Each had a one sentence summary, but no fighting tactics are mentioned for either fight. There are some good photos tho.  In the Yahoo ECC group, for Hollie vs Inara, wrestling, slapping, hairpulling and punching are listed along with good photos.

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2013, 10:21:18 PM »
i'm going to open my mind up to the mma girls a little bit I guess, at least they
have the will to fight which is more than 98% of the models will risk, but for a good
payday a few will go all out. now the problem is they hook up with a male trainer that
doesn't know jack about catfights and wants to turn the girls into wrestlers. please stop
the madness!  they are going to ruin all the great catfighters out there. we need training
for a catfight, which is clothes ripping, hair pulling, bitch slapping excitement. I hope
this brings a few responses. we need to save the genre, the girls see the mma world
and the next thing you know they forget the true elements of a catfight.

You don't need to train females how to catfight, any more than you need to teach a fish how to swim. “Catfighting” is the way untrained females fight when they don't know boxing, wrestling, or MMA.

I think what you really mean is that they need training for the kind of extreme catfight that YOU want to see: Hard body punching and face slapping, vicious hair pulling, fierce aggression and total determination the only emotions on display from either combatant..

Kind of like a MMA fight but with different rules.

Fair enough, but you don't need to worry about saving the genre. All you need to do is realise that variety is the spice of life and that not everybody actually wants to see catfights like that. Not every time, anyway.

ECC are a great vidco. I've seen most of the old fights they have at the clip store and xmas I splashed out and got two of their latest, Irish vs Blair and the rematch with Irish and michelle. They are both fantastic fights, good as anything I've seen anywere.

Great scraps. Irish vs Michelle was voted best fight of the year in a poll at the ECC yahoo group. So far as I am aware, neither of those two girls has ever had any kind of fight training whatsoever, and they definitely don't need any.

I love the range of contrasting emotions you get to see in fights between women like that - cocky and aggressive one minute, scared the next, sometimes even tearful, then back to the feisty aggression again. You don't see that kind of emotion in fights between men, or between women who have been taught how to fight “properly”. Usually by men.

Not saying the quality is bad by any means, but especially for their main site, I think it'd benefit them to have some sort of write up about what the fight is. Most companies do, think it only makes sense. But just my opinion.

Best thing to do if you want to find out more about a fight before buying it is to join the ECC yahoo group. There are short descriptions of most of the fights on sale there and you can read comments by fans who have seen them. You can also post questions or contact the producer by email.

A link from the download site to the group would be good though.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 11:46:11 PM by kafkod »

Offline Wifefights49

« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2013, 11:00:30 PM »
i purchased download today....how do i find link to watch again?