News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Hollie vs Inara finally up on ECC

• 51 Replies

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
Re: Hollie vs Inara finally up on ECC
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2013, 11:17:20 PM »
i purchased download today....how do i find link to watch again?

Did you save the download in your PC?

Offline Wifefights49

« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2013, 11:52:43 PM »
i didn't save link...i guess

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2013, 01:11:42 AM »
i didn't save link...i guess

how do i SAVE download?

Right click on the name of the fight on the download page and select - save as. Enter the username and password you made when you bought the vid. Whatever app handles downloads on your pc will open and you have 2 options - save or play. select save and the file should download.

Did you save the download like that? If you did, it will be in your PC now, you just need to find which folder it downloaded to. If you just let the video play without downloading it you can find the link again by clicking on HISTORY in your browser's toolbar.

If you don't know how to do that, you will need to contact CCBill and ask them to send you a new link. Then you need to SAVE the file, like Flapper said, not just play it.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 01:33:03 AM by kafkod »

Offline pstevo99

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2013, 07:28:34 PM »
slightly off topic but what is the best catfight ecc has produced and what are the fights includibg Blair like im tempted to buy a coupl of Blairs fights as she looks so hot and fiesty

Offline flapper

« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2013, 02:43:34 AM »
Blairs fight with Irish is her only one released so far. Irish is one of my favorite ecc girls so I liked it more for her, but its a great fight and if you think blair is hot you will love it. She is very bitchy and aggressive and really takes it to Irish who wont back down till one of them winds up crying at the end.

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2013, 05:17:36 PM »
slightly off topic but what is the best catfight ecc has produced and what are the fights includibg Blair like im tempted to buy a coupl of Blairs fights as she looks so hot and fiesty
The best fight is hard to determine. People have differtent ideas of what is a good fight, such as very close or lopsided, etc.. I have several favorites, but they are a real variety. Some are with real novices, others with skilled ladies.

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2013, 04:17:46 AM »

Here is a review of Irish vs Blair:      
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,28327.msg207613.html#msg207613

The best fight is hard to determine. People have differtent ideas of what is a good fight, such as very close or lopsided, etc.. I have several favorites, but they are a real variety. Some are with real novices, others with skilled ladies.

It really does depend upon what kind of fights you like.  

One recent release, Hailey vs Savannah, was sold at a discount price because the producer thought it was of inferior quality. I actually enjoyed it more than others I had paid the full price for, not because they were bad fights, but because Hailey vs Savannah just hit the spot for me.

My own pick for best ECC match is Irish vs Regina 2. Viewed as a follow on from their first fight, which really set the scene for the rematch, I actually rate this as the best unscripted catfight I have ever seen, and I know that other fans, and the producer himself, also rate it highly.

My other top favourites are Irish vs Johanna, Irish vs Michelle (the rematch) and Lexie vs Johanna, which is a big favourite with many fans, and again, highly rated by the producer.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 04:22:19 AM by kafkod »

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2013, 05:46:42 AM »
I like three matches that haven't received a lot of recognition....Bianca vs Irish, Michelle vs Sasha and Lori vs Brooke.

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2013, 03:27:40 AM »
Irish vs Bianca was a great little scrap while it lasted. I loved the stare down and bitchy attitude of both girls throughout. Bianca is a ferocious hair puller and, along with Johanna, the only one of Irish's opponents who was able to get a mount position on her and keep it.. Normally, when they try that with Irish, she disappears from between their legs like quick silver leaving them straddling fresh air.

In Bianca's second fight, vs Ava, she proved that it wasn't just the size advantage she had over Irish that enabled her to do that. Ava was the bigger woman. but once Bianca got her down, no way was she getting up. Not without saying "Give" first!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 04:25:20 AM by kafkod »

Offline walker

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2013, 03:26:11 PM »
Bianca has a little Blair in her both are mean girls.  Bianca is a hottie.

Offline harpoon

« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2013, 02:44:29 PM »

Here is a review of Irish vs Blair:      
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,28327.msg207613.html#msg207613

Which one is Blair, she in black or green?

This sounds like a great fight, was it real and unscripted?

Offline WtRabbit

• Longtime female competition fan.
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2013, 04:59:49 AM »
Has Hollie done any other catfighting for any other company?  If so, would you set me in the right direction.  Thanks.

ECC Hollie vs Inara is a great match and I would like to see ECC do more of these with this intensity.  As others have mentioned, it comes close to ECNWC intensity IMHO.  Shouldn't wrestling with body punching be considered a form of catfighting?

Offline adzee

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2013, 09:22:59 AM »
Loved this fight, Hollie is a tigress, hope to see her fight again soon.

Offline cffightfan

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2013, 02:58:41 AM »
Has Hollie done any other catfighting for any other company?  If so, would you set me in the right direction. 

http://www.virasaptfights.com/
http://www.ecnwc.com/

several matches for utopiaentertainment.com, www.femalewrestlingzone.com, many
mixed wrestling sites.

that was truly a unique photo that ecc captured with Inara's knuckles red from
punching in one intense catfight( ecc yahoo group), someone pointed out that Inara was intent on
pulling Hollie's hair for long periods of time, after that verbal exchange they went
to another level. 

Offline derek50

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2013, 09:55:48 PM »
Please post the link to EEC. Thanks,  Rick