News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Hollie vs Inara finally up on ECC

• 51 Replies

Offline cffightfan

• God Member

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
Re: Hollie vs Inara finally up on ECC
« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2013, 01:30:59 AM »
slightly off topic but what is the best catfight ecc has produced and what are the fights includibg Blair like im tempted to buy a coupl of Blairs fights as she looks so hot and fiesty

Here is a review of Irish vs Blair:      
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,28327.msg207613.html#msg207613

Which one is Blair, she in black or green?

This sounds like a great fight, was it real and unscripted?

Maybe I should have captioned the photo, but I thought that what I wrote about Blair being jealous of Irish would make it plain enough which one was which.

Personally, when I read what the camera man for this fight said - that it reminded him of one he saw at school between a jealous girl and a pretty cheerleader - I didn't have to think twice to know that it would be Irish who reminded him of the cheerleader, and Blair of the jealous girl.

To make it clear though, Irish is the slim, pretty lady in green, Blair is the one in black.

{alt}

http://www.eastcoastcats.com/ECC73prev/73prev.htm

If anyone is interested in seeing any of Irish's fights, there are eleven released so far, all excellent. Two, including the scrap with Bianca, ended early, with a retirement, and were decided by a count back of submissions scored to that point. Neither time was it Irish who had to quit, even though, on one of those occasions, she was the one taking all the punishment.

She may not be the best fighter at ECC, but she is one of the bravest and prettiest you will see anywhere, my all time favourite catfighter, who never backs down to anyone and seems to relish the challenge of a bigger and stronger opponent - women like Bianca, Blair, and Michelle, whom she fought twice. Their rematch was voted best fight of 2012 at the ECC yahoo group.

Returning this thread to its original subjects, here are Hollie [top] and Inara.

{alt}

http://www.eastcoastcats.com/ECC80prev/80prev.htm

« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 03:12:11 AM by kafkod »

Offline walker

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2013, 05:44:18 AM »
Thing I like about East Coast Cats is there are so many women who are recruited by them who are new to fighting. I've chatted with John a few times, and he always seems to have a new one in the pipeline. In their group today he mentioned two more, Jane and Kristin. I emailed him, and he seems to really like this Kristin. He described her as a real cute blonde who loves to fight. Sounds good to  me, lol.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 06:00:15 AM by walker »

Offline harpoon

« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2013, 01:53:10 AM »
slightly off topic but what is the best catfight ecc has produced and what are the fights includibg Blair like im tempted to buy a coupl of Blairs fights as she looks so hot and fiesty

Here is a review of Irish vs Blair:      
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,28327.msg207613.html#msg207613

Which one is Blair, she in black or green?

This sounds like a great fight, was it real and unscripted?

Maybe I should have captioned the photo, but I thought that what I wrote about Blair being jealous of Irish would make it plain enough which one was which.

Personally, when I read what the camera man for this fight said - that it reminded him of one he saw at school between a jealous girl and a pretty cheerleader - I didn't have to think twice to know that it would be Irish who reminded him of the cheerleader, and Blair of the jealous girl.

To make it clear though, Irish is the slim, pretty lady in green, Blair is the one in black.

{alt}

http://www.eastcoastcats.com/ECC73prev/73prev.htm

If anyone is interested in seeing any of Irish's fights, there are eleven released so far, all excellent. Two, including the scrap with Bianca, ended early, with a retirement, and were decided by a count back of submissions scored to that point. Neither time was it Irish who had to quit, even though, on one of those occasions, she was the one taking all the punishment.

She may not be the best fighter at ECC, but she is one of the bravest and prettiest you will see anywhere, my all time favourite catfighter, who never backs down to anyone and seems to relish the challenge of a bigger and stronger opponent - women like Bianca, Blair, and Michelle, whom she fought twice. Their rematch was voted best fight of 2012 at the ECC yahoo group.

Returning this thread to its original subjects, here are Hollie [top] and Inara.

{alt}

http://www.eastcoastcats.com/ECC80prev/80prev.htm

Thank you, but I got there on my own eventually!

Can I join your little appreciation society? Irish is VERY attractive and seems like a typical redhead, from what read here. I am a Scotsman, so I know a thing or two about that breed! I think Blair probably was jealous of her, the big girls usually are jealous of the slim ones. They won't admit it, but they are, and Blair is also a redhead, which makes it even more likely!

I saw the other photos of this fight ...... it looks like a hellova scrap! Please tell me it was Irish in tears at the end, I LOVE it when they make the pretty girls cry!
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 01:54:17 AM by davismon »

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2013, 01:11:26 AM »
Irish has a temper on her, that's for sure, Blair also. They definitely lived up to all the stereotypes about red haired women in that fight.

Offline walker

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2013, 04:07:21 PM »
You could tell by Blair's comments against Irish that she loved giving it to her.

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2013, 08:10:04 PM »
Blair acted like she had some deep, personal score to settle with Irish.

She didn't just want to beat her, she wanted to hurt her, humiliate her, and make her cry on camera.

The only possible reason I can think of for an attitude like that is one that has already been mentioned – Jealousy.

I think that Blair realised she was going to be sharing the spotlight with a lady who was prettier, smarter, and sexier than her, and she didn't like it one little bit.

For me, the best part of this fight was the fantastic armbar submission that Irish scored, and the sexy little pose she struck for the camera afterwards. I was amazed that an untrained girl like her was able to pull a move like that on a bigger, stronger opponent. Even more amazed that, furious as she was, she managed to do it without sending Blair to the hospital.

{alt}

East Coast Cats
   Re: So you want to be a catfight producer?

The armbar applied by Irish definitely could have been dangerous. There is always the fear that one I employ could be hurt. When we film I am never the videographer, I always hire one to do this. I do take still photos, when you see 25 or so photos of a match that is the result of maybe 150 photos taken. When Irish applied that armbar it was fairly sudden and I know that by looking at the tape.  She was on the defensive prior to that and her speed enabled her to reverse it quickly. I can't recall exactly how many seconds if any it took for me to notice it, but I imagine my camera work may have caused me to miss some seconds. I have filmed Irish many times, and I know her ability and her attitude. She is very competitve but she is also a fair fighter. I imagine my camera and my trust in Irish contributed to my lack of reaction, but no question it could have caused an injury. There have been a few armbars used in other ECC matches, not many, but always by a skilled lady. I feel very fortunate that Blair wasn't the one applying the armbar to Irish. Blair is not a skilled wrestler, but she is one vicious catfighter.

If the situation had been reversed, we would have been looking at a one way ticket to Snap City for Irish, of that I have no doubt.

You might have expected Blair to show a bit of gratitude and respect for her opponent after that, but all it did was make her even nastier, if such a thing were possible.

Thing I like about East Coast Cats is there are so many women who are recruited by them who are new to fighting. I've chatted with John a few times, and he always seems to have a new one in the pipeline. In their group today he mentioned two more, Jane and Kristin. I emailed him, and he seems to really like this Kristin. He described her as a real cute blonde who loves to fight. Sounds good to  me, lol.

I've been looking at the photos of Kristin's debut fight. It looks like another good one!

{alt}  

Kristin
vs Rhonda.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 09:15:22 PM by kafkod »