News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

New ECC fight. Michelle vs Valencia

• 2 Replies

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
New ECC fight. Michelle vs Valencia
« on: May 18, 2013, 02:40:29 AM »
Michelle is the most experienced of all the ECC ladies. This is her thirteenth fight, I believe. Valencia is a smaller, but quite strong and tough looking new girl of Italian descent.

This is a good fight for fans of straddling, hair pulling, pin down and dominate type catfight action, of which I am one.!

The fact that they both girls wore cut off denims, the kind of attire that female rivals might wear for an arranged fight outside the studio - in a garage or basement somewhere, was a nice touch, I thought.

I also liked the way the footage was edited, with the action running on for a while after each submission, so that the reactions of  the two girls to what had just happened could be fully seen, which is something I always appreciate.

At one point, after being forced into surrender, Valencia lies there with her hands covering her face, in apparent despair, before spreading her arms wide as if in submission to Michelle, who at that moment, was still sitting astride her, queening it in a very dominant fashion.

It was quite a sexy little scene, and I must admit I thought Valencia was completely done at that point.

A little while later, though, something very similar happens again, only this time, the roles are reversed!

{alt}

http://www.eastcoastcats.com/ECC81prev/81prev.htm

« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 03:36:43 AM by kafkod »

Offline walker

• God Member
Re: New ECC fight. Michelle vs Valencia
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 05:50:19 AM »
Michelle is improved as a fighter. She just is more aggressive now than in her earlier fights.

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
Re: New ECC fight. Michelle vs Valencia
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 12:12:00 AM »
No face slapping, but LOTS of hair pulling.