News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Latest Catfighting From Kontex - WOW!!!

• 3 Replies

Offline derek50

• God Member
Latest Catfighting From Kontex - WOW!!!
« on: June 09, 2013, 04:02:47 PM »
For fans of watching rough ladies (not the Barbie doll models) engage in unscripted vicious rules matches, I highly recommend "X-9" recently released by Knotex. Entitled Hair-pulling and Pussy Fights", there are several matches (more than 60 minutes) where these ladies focus on various cruel ways to attack their rival's womanhood ranging from wedgies to pulling the labia. Of course there is also an abundance of hair-pulling and vigorous squeezing of the breasts and nipples. These ladies also treat us to less commonly seen but the uniquely feminine tactic (not done by males) of spreading her victim's butt cheeks and pinching the inner thighs immediately below the crotch.

For variety, these attacks occur while both women are standing but also as the dominant female administers attacks to the crotch as she reverse-squats astride her victim's face to inflict extreme discomfort combined with lady-like humiliation. As usual with Kontex, the quality of the camera work (2 cameras and close-up views that allow you to fully experience the extraordinary sights, sounds and imagined womanly fragrances of ladies in the heat of battle) capture all of the electricity of women struggling for dominance.

I only have had time to watch portions of the matches but was so impressed by what I saw (and by Cindy's descriptive comments from a woman's perspective) that I was anxious to share this with other Member who appreciate this style of catfight matches.  Rick

##catfitewatcher314

Re: Latest Catfighting From Kontex - WOW!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 04:18:45 AM »
These women really get wild in their fights

Offline robfather

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2013, 10:24:21 PM »
Thank you so much for the info, amazing!!

Offline watchourwivesfight

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2013, 12:54:30 AM »
hey rick!

Thanks for pointing this out.  I'm not usually a big fan of non-English speaking sites.  I just like to hear the women talking to each other in a language I understand.

This site is wild.  I can't believe how they attack each others tits and pussies.  These women have no fear.