News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

New ECC fight. Kristin vs Rhonda

• 7 Replies

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
New ECC fight. Kristin vs Rhonda
« on: June 13, 2013, 05:17:05 PM »
I enjoyed this fight a lot.

Kristin looks like a blonde version of Lexie, one of my favourite ECC ladies, and she has a similar air about her when she fights – very intense and aggressive, but in a feminine kind of way, looking to dominate her opponent, control her, and force her to admit defeat, rather than destroy her.

There are eight submissions, each one preceded by some stand up fighting, with the ladies circling each other and winging in slaps to face and body. Kristen is more accurate with her slaps, and rattles Rhonda visibly with hard blows to the face on a number of occasions.
Down on the mat, one girl has the others number, controlling and hurting her with hard hair pulling.

I believe ECC have a new videographer now, and he/she did great job here.
Ideally, I like to be able to forget all the about camera work, and just watch the fight without even thinking about it, which is what I was able to do that with this one.
I also like the way the match is edited, with no cuts at all in between submissions.
I love to see the contrasting emotions of female fighters after one has forced the other to give up, and in this match, you don't miss any of that.

{alt} {alt}
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 01:09:58 AM by kafkod »

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
Re: New ECC fight. Kristin vs Rhonda
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 11:28:32 PM »
Eight submissions? It sounds like another domination match, and I don't care for those types of matches.

I enjoy watching Lexie compete as well, but her match with Martine was a terrible mismatch, with at least ten submissions by the time it was over. It lacked the competitive element that makes good catfights enjoyable to watch. With eight submissions, it sounds like this fight follows suit.

I'm curious as to why the producer hasn't made an announcement of this new video in the Producer Announcements. I'm hesitant to support a producer on this board if they themselves have little or no interest in promoting their products on it.

Offline walker

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2013, 12:42:59 AM »
Eight submissions? It sounds like another domination match, and I don't care for those types of matches.

I enjoy watching Lexie compete as well, but her match with Martine was a terrible mismatch, with at least ten submissions by the time it was over. It lacked the competitive element that makes good catfights enjoyable to watch. With eight submissions, it sounds like this fight follows suit.

I'm curious as to why the producer hasn't made an announcement of this new video in the Producer Announcements. I'm hesitant to support a producer on this board if they themselves have little or no interest in promoting their products on it.
Eight submissions actually sounds like eight submissions. Maybe it was 4-4 or 5-3 or 6-2.  If it's 8-0 so what if it's a good fight.

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2013, 02:17:42 AM »
Everybody has different ideas about what makes a good catfight enjoyable to watch. Some like them close and even, I prefer a decisive outcome. I also enjoy seeing submissions, the more emotional the better. There are eight quite emotional submissions in this fight and a decisive outcome, so for me it's a good fight.

Unscripted domination of one woman over another in a combat setting setting turns me on. I wouldn't want to see it in every fight, but when it happens, I do enjoy it, so I don't think that Lexie vs Martine was a bad fight at all, though I did enjoy this one more.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 02:18:45 AM by kafkod »

Offline walker

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2013, 02:42:33 AM »

To me it's pretty rotten to tell the outcome of a fight on a board like this. Maybe just maybe some would like to see it first without knowing the outcome. I have seen Lexi vs Martine and like it. Of course I'd like Lexi crossing a street. 

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2013, 11:34:49 AM »

To be fair, he hasn't said who the winner was in Lexie vs Martine, just that there were ten submissions and one dominated the other.

I guess knowing that might put some people off buying it. Others, like me, might be more inclined to do so.

If i hadn't known the outcome myself, and just read what was written here, I would be thinking: "Wow! Ten submissions, and one girl dominating the other ... I've got to see that!" Lol.

I actually knew that there were multiple submissions in Lexie/Martine, that one girl dominated, and who the winner was, before I bought it. It was all pretty obvious from John's comments about the fight, and the photo album, at the ECC yahoo group. So I wasn't at all disappointed when I watched it. For me, it was a pretty good fight.

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2013, 03:41:28 PM »
To me it's pretty rotten to tell the outcome of a fight on a board like this...

Gimme a break. The Lexi vs Martine fight was released eons ago.

Many in-depth discussions take place on this board, and sometimes, for comparative purposes, fight details are included. If that's a bit much for you, you might want to reconsider participating on this board.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 03:54:16 PM by angrmgmt »

Offline walker

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2013, 05:21:58 PM »
The producer announced Kristen vs. Rhonda in his group, and had pictures up a couple weeks prior to that. As far as giving out results of older fights it ignores the fact that many people buy older fights at various sites.  Lexi is a popular fighter, and a new customer might buy one of her later fights, enjoy it, and then search her library for older fights.  That surely happens often, and any "fan" of girl fights would know that.