News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

now it's your turn II

• 1 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
now it's your turn II
« on: March 12, 2009, 09:16:54 PM »
The Boys came and separated the girls taking each half naked young women to separate couches. They tried to calm the girls down and Matt was trying to get Jennifer and leave, but the girls where not going to have any of it. " If you guys don't want to watch this, we will continue without you." Cindy agreed with Jen adding " you guys, don't understand, we've always been this way, that is why we have not done this for almost a decade."
    The guys finally realized that they are helpless (and very excited to see their women win). Jen looked at Cindy and said "ready to finish this?" Cindy nodded. Rick whispered to Matt "I've got $100.00 on Cindy", matt whispered back " your on, buddy."
      Both girls Cindy in matted Blonde hair and pink string bikini facing her brown haired blue bikini bottomed friend.  They started circling each other making little catty comments. The boys couldn't help but notice how similar their bodies where. Cindy's thighs might have been a bit more muscular but Jen just matched her with slightly rounder bottom and slightly larger breasts.
    They started pushing each other as they moved around the room and then grabbed hand fulls of hair. The initial hair pulling was weak enough where they where able to keep eye contact and they moved just close enough that their nipples brushed. But soon their pulling was strong enough to force both half over.
      Grunts of pain fallowed and they started pulling each other down further as they slowly danced around the room.  Finally they tumbled to the ground and each scrambled toward each other. They had a hard time holding on to each other all sweaty and breathing hard. Random grabbing and rolling around, legs entangled and arms. Bare stomachs breathing heavily pressed together.
     Open slaps to bare backs and buttocks leaving red welts, accidental nails finding breast tissue and stomachs fallowed by purposeful nails digging into unguarded flesh.
   Soon the grunt stopped fallowed by the silent battle with the only sound being the orange shag carpet  causing rug burns as both females rolled and tried to gain a pin.
     They battled over the course of only a few minutes, till they where noticeably becoming tired. Jen was on the bottom when they rolled into the wall and this gave Cindy the luck of scrambling on top of her. Both women had slid out of the remainder of their clothes, but that didn't matter now. Cindy had thrown her right leg over Jen's hips and had half mounted her foe. She was able to grab one wrist but they where fighting control for the other. Jen, in desperation, had grabbed at Cindy's ample breasts and managed to get a few good scratches but Cindy ignored the pain and slammed her fist into Jen's chest.
    Cindy had both of Jen's wrists under control and pinned above Jen's head. Jen bucked like crazy trying do dismount Cindy. Both sweaty bodies almost aloud this to happen, but Cindy was able to keep her seat on Jen.
   Finally Jen was to tired and just lay there. Her brown eyes stared darts into Cindy's defiant Blue eyes but Cindy knew it was done. And after a few more moments she got off her beaten friend.
    Both battered girls went back to their men and wrapped towels around themselves.  The guys didn't know what to say, so they wisely didn't say anything.  Matt and Jen left minutes later. Both women where well rewarded for their epic battle with the most passionate love making they had ever experienced.
     The next day Jen called Cindy. " It worked, they bought it hook line and sinker." Cindy laughed " I told, you...but did you have to grab my tit so hard, it's still bruised." Jen smiled and said " sorry, I just got caught in the moment." Cindy whispered into the phone " He's getting up, so I'll have to let you go, but we have to do this again, just not to soon. Best sex I've had EVER."

Offline shinjigundam

• Titfights are cool
Re: now it's your turn II
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2009, 07:15:57 AM »
i like your style. good scenario, good action. good story. cant wait to read more. i read ur stuff on the other board u posted on. keep up the good work. :)