News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

My Mom vs. my girlfriend

• 3 Replies

Offline jon222

• I love catfights!
My Mom vs. my girlfriend
« on: May 16, 2009, 02:35:30 AM »

It was my first summer back home from college.  I was 18 years old, back living at home with my mom, Heidi.  It was a particularly warm summer and there wasn't all that much to do.  Most days I would lounge around the house until it was time to go out drinking at night.  Most afternoons, my girlfriend Lisa would come over and we would just chill around the house. One day Lisa came over, and she, myself, and mom where playing cards and watching TV.  The plan was that we would play cards for a bit, then go out for a swim in our pool.  Mom was 38 years old, but very cool.  She had a really outgoing, younger type of personality, where she could easily hang out with people younger than herself, without seeming like a mom.  As we played cards the TV was on as well, and it was on wrestling.  There was a professional female wrestling match that came on.  It got the attention of all three of us, as we paused our cards game for a bit.  Both Lisa and Mom where commenting out how cool the acrobatic moves where.  The flips and what not where really impressive.  They both commented on how athletic the women where as well, and how it would be cool to try that sometime.  It was at that moment that one of them suggested that the two of them try wrestling (I can't remember which).  At that point, the other agreed.  The conversation picked up steam to the point where Mom asked Lisa if she would be up for it right now. Sure, Lisa responded energetically.  The plan was that they would change into their bathing suits, and have a short match just for fun.  Mom asked me to pull out her Yoga mat in the living room floor while the two of them got changed.  I did so, and took a seat on the coach.

As I sat on the coach my heart was racing a million miles an hour.  I couldn't believe this was happening.  Both Lisa and Mom where pretty adventurous, so it wasn't that I couldnt' believe they would do something like this.  The reason why was because I was into female wrestling/catfighting, and this match up in particular was something I had been fantasizing about for quite some time.  My fantasies included many different match ups, but Lisa vs. Mom was my favorite and most re-occurring fantasy.  After a few minutes Lisa came out.  She was wearing a one piece dark blue bikini.  Lisa was 19 years old, 5'7, 115 lbs.  She had light skin, long brown hair, A cup breasts, slender arms.  She was a bit bigger in the butt, and legs, but still pretty slender.  After a few minutes mom came out.  She was wearing a two piece white bikini.  Mom was 5'6, 130lbs, and in really good shape--she went to the gym daily.  She had tanned, medium toned color skin, shoulder length brown hair, a pretty face, round C cup breasts, toned arms, a flat toned stomach, shapely (slightly muscular) legs, and a very nice round ass.  She rubbed a little lotion on her body as we waited to get things started.  As I observed the two women I had to admit that mom did indeed have a very nice body. 

They circled each other for a bit.  Lisa struck first.  She pushed, then got mom into a quick headlock.  Mom tried to pry Lisa's arms off, but to no avail.  Lisa then sort of crumbled mom to the floor.  Both women hit the floor on their sides.  They wrestled a bit on the ground, one on top of the other for a bit before Lisa gained control.  Lisa pinned mom's arms and back to the floor, and straddled her.  Mom tried to free herself but couldn't.  Lisa applied more pressure to keep her still.  After a while mom began to thrust her hips in the air to slide Lisa off.  After a few futile attempts, she finally succeeded.  Lisa got to her knees as did mom.  They both got their arms around the others shoulders trying to control the other woman.  Lisa tiled mom so that she fell to her side.  Lisa then fell on top of mom sort of pinning her to her side.  Mom slid out of that, and got to her feet as did Lisa.  They circled each other for a bit then got into a test of strength.  They engaged for a bit.  Mom twisted Lisa to her side, and was slowly bringing her down, but Lisa broke off the engagement.

I found myself feeling mixed emotions watching this: Excited, nervous, and aroused.  They circled each other again, both women looking focused, and serious. The match had taken a much more serious tone now then it was 30 seconds into it.  It was about to elevate even more.  As they circled each other, Lisa landed a hard, fast, sharp, stinging slap to mom's cheek.  Not only that, but in one motion, used her other arm to grab at mom's hair and pull mom toward herself.  Mom's head was down at Lisa waist area.  Lisa had one arm pulling mom forward by the hair.  She used her other arm to sort of tug at mom's bikini bottom.  She sort of picked mom up by the bikini bottom and tackled her to the floor. 

They both hit the floor, and rolled around a bit.  Mom ended up on top of Lisa.  She tug her nails into Lisa's breasts as she tried to keep Lisa on the floor.  Lisa escaped, and got to her knees.  They met at their knees, sort of colliding with a mutual bear hug.  It was a beautiful site as their breasts where pressed against each other.  Mom then used her strength to slam Lisa to her side.  Lisa tried to get up, but mom pushed her back to her side.  Mom then sunk her nails into Lisa's hair and lifted her to her feet by the hair.  Mom let go and they circled each other.  They got into a test of strength.  Mom was driving Lisa backwards.  Mom then grabbed Lisa by the arms and hugged her from behind.  Lisa tried to peel off mom's grip but couldn't.  Mom then threw Lisa to the ground.  They wrestled on the ground for a few minutes (a period that mom had a slight edge on).

As mom gained ground winning most of that portion, she got Lisa into a leg scissors.  Lisa was trying to peel off mom's legs.  When she couldn't do it, she started to sink her nails into mom's legs.  That only made things worse, as mom responded by using her free hand to pull at Lisa's hair.....hard.  Lisa was yelling at mom to stop, which she didn't.  The only thing that stopped was Lisa scratching at mom's legs.  Finally mom released her grip and got to her knees, as did Lisa.  They got into a mutual hair pull.  Mom yanked at Lisa's hair so that her full head was pulled to her back.  Mom then pushed Lisa down and got up.  Lisa sprung up and they where both on their feet.  They engaged again, grabbing at each others shoulders.  Mom used her lower body strength to drive Lisa backwards.  Lisa tried to get out of it, but when she did so mom tackled her to the floor.  Lisa tried to bat mom away, but mom managed to pin her on her back on the floor.  Mom had both her arms pinned to the floor firmly.  As she did so, she planted her butt firmly on Lisa's midsection, and slowly inched her way up, to the point where she was sitting on top of Lisa's breasts.  Lisa was totally motionless, helpless, and silent.  Mom kept her in this hold for a good 4 or 5 minutes.  Mom was asking Lisa to submit but she wouldn't.  Finally Lisa kicked her legs in the air, jolting mom off of her. 

Both women got to their feet, and circled each other.  Lisa looked pretty tired.  As they circled each other mom landed a hard sharp slap to Lisa's face.  They kept circling.  Again, mom landed another slap.  Lisa tried to block her but couldn't.  A third time, mom landed a slap, then they starting engaging.  They each had their hands locked, trying to push the other.  Mo twisted Lisa to her side and got her into a headlock.  Mom brought herself and Lisa to their knees as she kept Lisa in a tight headlock for what seemed like a few minutes.  Lisa was using her free arms desperately trying to get out of it.  She tried to pull mom's arms off, and when that didn't work, scratch at mom's stomach.  Finally all that scratching got mom to let go.  They fell to their sides, and where scratching slapping, and pushing at each other.  They rolled around on the floor.  Lisa would get on top of mom for a bit, then vice versa.  This went on for a few minute, until the two of them got back to their feet.  As they did so, Lisa looked really worn out and tired, but mom didn't seem to be in as bad of shape.  She seemed tired, but not too bad. 

They immediately went back at it when they where up on their feet.  They where pushing each other a bit.  There was also some name calling and taunting going on.  The pushing turned into each grabbing at the others shoulders.  At first Lisa pushed mom back a few feet, but then Mom used her strong legs and drove Lisa backwards.  Lisa broke off.  Again they got into another test of strength.  Again, mom drove Lisa backwards.  Lisa was backpedaling fast until her back hit the wall with a loud THUD.  Mom then pinned her arms high against the wall and started to rain knees to her midsection and groin.  I seriously considered stopping the match at this stage.  I mean at this point, Lisa was pretty much getting her ass kicked.  In fact she had been getting her ass kicked for the last 15 minutes or so.   But I was enjoying watching them wrestle way too much to actually do it.  Luckily, mom ended her knee assault pretty shortly.  Lisa peeled herself off the wall, and walked past mom.  Lisa's hair was all messed up from being pulled so much.  Her make up was smeared and messed up, and her bathing suit was out of whack exposing one of her breasts.  She looked utterly exhausted.  As she waled past mom, mom gave her a shove in the back. Lisa collapsed onto the floor on her stomach close by to where I sat.  Mom walked over slowly flipped her onto her back, and planted her gorgeous ass all over Lisa's face.  Lisa's protests where muffed.  After that mom got off her and walked over to the other side of the room.

Offline Phil_65

• God Member
Re: My Mom vs. my girlfriend
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2009, 09:38:39 PM »
It's a very good start for you, jon222! Thanks for the story!  ;D

troysterling

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2009, 08:33:29 PM »
What a great story. I liked the fact that your mom kicked your girlftiends ass.

Offline jon222

• I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2009, 07:59:18 AM »
thanks for the feedback.  i am planning to post part II soon.  any other comments or thoughts are appreciated...