News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Wendy, Karen Pollman?

• 9 Replies

herbertdreamer

Wendy, Karen Pollman?
« on: April 06, 2010, 04:14:47 AM »
    "Oh my, aren't you hot?" the sizzling catty brunette sneered at the intended blonde rival. Karen put her class of chilled wine on the small table and ran her fingers through her dark, reddish tinged hair. Her fiery eyes danced with anticipation. She knew Pollman awaited the outcome. Or as she liked to think "Poleman" would be full of rock hard anticipation. In her mind Karen had already won; she pictured Wendy being glassyeyed, barely able to walk. And that quite modest "old lady" white bra. That would be a nice trophy.
    "Think you can take me, huh, Miss Karen. I'm gonna rip that slutty black bra right off those big boobs, honey. And your garters-I'm gonna-" Wendy's voice trailed. She stared at her sexy rival. The blonde actually felt warm, no hot, no Sizzling. Jealousy, anger; and an overpowering desire to not only devastate the fiesty brunette, but to strip her naked and make her beg. Wendy had been in a number of fights over the years; won some, lost some. But none like this. The two had been taunting, teasing and challenging each other for weeks. The added spice of the internet chat and some outstanding writing by various writers added to the fun and heat.
     Click. The sound of the door being locked brought both a sense of relief and uneasiness to the two contenders. Totally privacy. No interference. No help either. Just two beautiful women, one plush room; a huge bed, a wetbar and behind the door? A shower or a jaccuzzi? Neither knew. And where was the pollman.
     "Have a drink-my dear blonde friend," Karen cooed as she poured Wendy a glass of chilled sweet smoothness. Wendy seemed nervous, but accepted. She began to relax. She noticed Karen tug at the straps of her black bra. Just enough to display a hint of aerolae. And that delicious fully erect thick left nipple peeked out just a bit.
     "Like what you see?" Karen cackled as she watched the blondes eyes focus on her impressive chest.
     Wendy involuntarily blushed. She stammered. Karen smiled noticing the busty blondes nipples suddenly stiffen.
     "Bet they're pink-and very tender," Karen mused. Nice tempting targets. She licked her lips, placed her own now empty wine glass down on the table.
    "Hurry up and drink up-I can't wait to take you down sweetie," the brunette taunted as she moved closer. She was wearing sexy black panties, garters and heels. She studied the blonde-every inch of her. Heels, not as high, not as sharp. Nice legs. Nice body-a bit of a soft belly-another tempting target. To be punched, to sink her claws into the soft flesh. Pretty face. And that sexy red lipstick. Perhaps ideal for smearing. Those lips, and that tongue that seemed to playfully dart in and out of her moth as the blonde breathed threats. Empty threats or so they seemed.
     "Okay, times up honey. Any rules or restrictions? Wanna play fight? Wrestle? Play footsie? Arm wrestle? Box? Whacha up for? A good old slapping game? Maybe a boob fight or a nasty tit fight? Or how bout we just, we just CATFIGHTTTTT!"
      Whaaaaccck. Whaaaaam. Aiiiiiieeeeee.....

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
Re: Wendy, Karen Pollman?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2010, 03:26:41 AM »
Wow! This is truly amazing writing. You have a true talent. Without me giving you any info on the girls, you've captuired their essential natures. Lovely piece of literature. Would love to hear this narrative progress further.

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2010, 12:54:20 AM »
{alt}

WENDY                                                                KAREN

herbertdreamer

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2010, 07:14:04 PM »
    "Awrrrrrrk!" the surprised brunette screamed as the blonde dropped her glass, blasted towards her, smacking her face with a wicked backhand.
     Slow motion? If only-that luscious, delicious rock hard nipple "popped" into full view as Karen turned to avoid another blow. Wendy drove a fist into her rivals belly before two angry hands, claws fully extended buried into her blonde hair.
     "Aieeeee."
     "Uhhhhhhh."
     "Oooooophhh."
      "Let go of my hair you crazy horney bitch," Wendy screeched.
     "Horney, as in What ya' squeezing my boobs for?"
      Karen, nasty she-devil that she was, went from vicious hair pulling, to grabbing those big boobs, in a catfight minute (er, second.)
      "Gonna twist 'em good," Karen thought as she hooked a thumb into a white bra cup. She felt her opponents angry fingernails rake her sides and claw at her stomach. Suddenly she noticed a furious hard pull on her garter.
      "Oh, wanna play really dirty, huh?" the brunette asked as she felt the blonde grab her, push forward and try to wrestle her off balance. Karen raised a leg up hard and fast, aiming for Wendy's crotch; Wendy turned just enough, pushed hard and the brunette lost her balance, stumbled and fell backwards.
     "Now, I'm gonna kick your hot little ass," Wendy hissed. "And about that perky nipple-gonna grab it, pinch it and-Angry shout first promise; second, was more of a silent secret wish.
      Blonde up; Brunette down....
      Wendy moved in fast.....

Offline Mindcastle

• God Member
  • Domination not Destruction
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2010, 03:25:14 AM »
Absolutely great writing. Fast paced and to the point. Let's a lot to the imagination.  Easy to visualize. Looking forward to more on this story and on the Pinder Marsh catfight.

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2010, 07:52:00 PM »
I agree with Mindcastle. You've captured a great intensity between these girls catfighting which emulates the real life women and how competitive and nasty they would become in this catty encounter.

{alt}

WENDY                                                                                                    KAREN

herbertdreamer

Re: Wendy, Karen Pollman? More....
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2010, 01:33:23 AM »
    "I gotcha now, bitch!" Wendy snarled as she grabbed Karen's feet, jerked the brunette's legs apart. Karen screamed like a banshee as the blonde started tugging at her stilletto heels, then decided to leave them on; she grabbed the ankles, dug sharp nails in hard and deep. She smiled wickedly as she slowly twisted the shrieking, cursing brunettes feet and legs.
    "Spread 'em honey," the blonde taunted; "Spread 'em wide," Wendy extended her right foot, placed the heel in Karen's crotch. Spasms joined shrieks. As Karens lovely body squirmed and wriggled sexily, her half exposed breast bounced free. The other breast seemed intent on following suit, though more slowly. The second erect nipple was soon in full view.
    "Ummmmmm-you like this Karen sweetie?" Wendy teased.
    "Betcha youre glad I didn't wear stilletos,huh?" the blonde taunted. She was confident. Perhaps too confident. Her urge to dominate and humiliate the brunette welled up inside her. She pictured herself sitting on top of Karen, straddling her, ripping her bra clean off; perhaps using it as a whip, or a rope or-
    "Gonna take you down-NOW!"
     "Uhhhhhhh. Argggggh.-Whoaaa-N-Nu-Noooooo"

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2010, 03:20:33 AM »
{alt}

WENDY                                                                  KAREN

herbertdreamer

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2010, 08:36:00 PM »
      "UhhhhhhaArgggggh," the beautiful brunette screamed and moaned, squirmed and writhed as the blondes foot pressed hard against her crotch. In painful Desperation, the brunette shifted her lower body, pulled and twisted her legs hard. One leg escaped the angry clutch. Whoosh-blam. Loose leg-flash-loose leg becomes lethal leg as Karen smashes her leg hard into Wendy's leg.
      "Ungggggh," Wendy bawls. She loosens her grip on the brunettes other leg. Another leg on leg hit. Wendy moves fast; up to her feet; she's now inches from her surprised rival. Angry fingers form a fist, fiery brunette drops low. POW. Wendys eyes roll as she gasps in pain, sucks air. Karens tight fist introduces the blondes belly button to her spine. Karen hooks her leg around Wendy's and pulling her off balance she wrestles her onto the bed. Wendys leg seem to have turned to rubber and she's struggling for breath. Karen smirks as she delivers rapid fire slaps and swats to the blondes face, belly, ribs and those big boobs. That modest "old lady bra" only allows those big luscious melons to jiggle just a bit."
Something must be done about that!
      "Stop.Stop that. Ouch. Please. No. I'm gonna kill you, you crazy bitch," Mary squeals. She gets madder and madder but is too slow and too weak to make good her threats. In desperation she takes an angry swipe.
    Luck. Pure Luck. Times Two. Two luscious breasts bounce free courtesy Wendy's "luckiness." Karen screams and blushes. The lovely bra hangs useless around the topless brunettes waist. Karen slaps Wendy hard, angrily sits up and in a flash is sitting on Wendys waist, straddling her.
    Leaning forward, the furious brunette gets in Wendy's face. I'm gonna work you over good, understand. Your hair, your face, your scrawny little neck, your big fat boobs, your rolly soft belly, and yes your twat. Gonna scratch your legs, sock your belly, and your big old butt-gonna spank you little girl-HA-HA-HA!
     "How you gonna like it, you stupid blonde bitc-Aieeeeeee!"
      Two luscious knockers hanging down way to low. Showing off. Two angry hands intent on nastiness. You know angry blonde hands. Reaching. Stealthily reaching upwards. Talons.
      "Yieeeeeeeeee." Karen's mind went blank as her chest exploded in agony. Angry fingers grabbed her luscious breasts, dug in, slowly squeezed and twisted. What strength, what agony.Like an ultra sexy rocket in trouble, Karen shrieked, screamed, grunted and grasped as she sat fully upright. Wendys assaulting talons went right along, all the while, squeezing, twisting their precious double load of erotic cargo.
      "Uhhhhhhhh. Ummpppph. "Le go you stupid blonde," Karen bawled, her beautiful eyes filling with tears.
       Karen bucked, squirmed, pleaded. Her rival squeezed the luscious now tender orbs all the more.
       "Gotta get her off....Whaaa?"
        An idea floated through the brunettes clouded mind. She leaned back, back, fargher back. She released her grip on the blondes offending wrist. She reached. Stretched. Just a bit more...
        WHAM!
        "Uhhhhhhh."
         "Now, its my turn Wendy dearest-

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2010, 10:14:14 PM »
{alt}