News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Viktorya vs Sammy in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 1 of 3)

• 3 Replies

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
{alt}
Two sexy goddesses, Viktorya and Sammy claim to be the life of any party, and they are willing to compete for the true #1 position

Prelude:  It is another party for the beautiful people, a costume or hottest outfit type affair, and two of the best around are there to show not only are they the most beautiful around but also the life of any party they attend.  Or to quote a favorite line from one of my favorite obscure movies, Can't Buy Me Love with Patrick Dempsey of Greys Anatomy, a football player Quinn arrives at a party and yells at the door with most already there, "Quinn is in....let the party begin!" in great rhyming form.  That is the belief of both of these babes...if she isn't there, then it can't be considered a party.  So, the women arrive at the same party this time, and it doesn't take long until this topic is discussed and as might be expected, there is a tad of a disagreement in the facts:

Sammy:  "Well, well, well, if it isn't Viktorya...finally.  I'm sure that might make this party a little better, but it really got cooking when I showed up, hun"
Viktorya:  "I assume by cooking, you literally meant putting together some kitchen dish, because quite frankly baby, you aren't that important.  When I mention "Sammy", most think I'm talking about a man."
Sammy:  "Well, speaking of names, what kind of name is Viktorya.  Sounds like a bad name of a vampire or something.  Hmmm,  you are looking a little pale.  And like I said, the party started when I got here.  I didn't see anyone even notice when you stepped in the room.  Oh, and I don't blame you for the guy who vomited that same instant...I think he might have been drunk."
Viktorya:  "You know, don't listen to everyone who says you are dumb, stuck up, ugly, and sorta blonde bimbo.  I don't think you are really that dumb."
Sammy:  "There's an easy way to prove or disprove the ugly part...you and me, right here and right now in a beauty contest and let's follow that up with a catfight.  The winner of the catfight is the other's slave for the night.  How about it, Vampira?"
Viktorya:  "Bring what you got, but should we give your tits a little more time to grow in?"
Sammy:  "Ooooooohhhhhh, I'm remembering that, slut.  I can't wait to have you submi and start squeezing those melons of yours to check for ripeness.  And don't worry, I don't want to put you unconscious. I want you to see and feel everything."
Viktorya:  "Yeah, yeah, yeah...heard it before from the type of girl you are...all talk and no walk!  The biggest challenge for me tonight will be what slave tasks I need to think up for you to keep you busy after I win."

As the discussion went on and the insults continue to fly, their voices got louder and more and more people could hear what they were saying.  And when they see they aren't drunk and really mean every word they are saying, the party meter goes through the top because this is going to be a fun time for all tonight...well maybe not for one.  The loser of the catfight in particular will have hell to pay, against a woman who is going to think that cleaning out toilets and bathrooms from all the vomit is simply not nasty enough for a slave.  The women are already in sexy outfits with Sammy in a two piece Santa's helper outfit as her costume for the party to which I have to say, "Santa is one lucky dude."  Meanwhile, Viktorya has shown up in a two piece that doesn't exactly hide her treasure chest and whose clothing looks like a combination of limbo girl meets rock band groupie.  Regardless, there is little doubt these are the two hottest woman at this party, and at the end of the night, one is either going to be begging for mercy or unconscious in this no holds barred catfight.  But first, they are going to decide another contention of each of them...she is the most gorgeous woman at this party, and the other is simply competing to be #2 at the party.

{alt}

Beauty Contest:  There will be anatomical areas judged by the rest of the attendees and quite frankly unless you are drunk and passed out or unless you are currently getting lucky upstairs, and I even doubt reason number two would be important enough, you are going to be around for this one and be a judge for the beauty contest and a spectator for the catfight.  Anyway, the eight areas to be decided are facial beauty, tits, midsection, pussy, legs, arms/armpits, back, and butt.  Whoever wins more of these will win the beauty contest.  Of course, they will have to occasionally strip down but not right now with the face comparison going first.  Each is way above average obviously here and it turns into a cute/beautiful (Sammy) vs a more classic beauty (Viktorya).  Unfortunately, cute and beautiful ain't riding as high as gorgeous tonight, so Viktorya wins the first contest to go up 1-0 in a close decision.  The second area to be judged will require the dropping of their tops which they do and the chest comparison is on.  This one is not so much of a skirmish as Viktorya's boobs are way too much for Sammy to compete against...an easy win for Viktorya to go up 2-0.  Their stomachs are already bare, and Sammy gets her first win.  Both women have good shapes, but Sammy has the flatter/more concave midsection.  There won't be a shutout here as Sammy cuts her deficit to 2-1.  The next area is the most private and has more opinion perhaps than most of the other areas in the judging.  Do you like a firmer, more defined pussy or one that is larger with more bush.  After they strip down including if they were wearing panties, this particular crowd goes with larger, and that means Viktorya who seems to get special pleasure with this win just like the tits one.  Sammy fires back a non-verbal response, and no one at the party thinks that she was by that hand gesture really telling Viktorya that she was number one.  Viktorya 3...Sammy 1 halfway through the contest.  Sammy needs some and after taking off her boots gets an easy one.  Not that Viktorya's legs are bad by any stretch, but Sammy's are well tapered and just hot, actually sizzling!  Sammy only trails now at 3-2 with the last frontside area to be judged...their arms/armpits.  Both have fine arms and underarms but nothing amazing other than they are fit which is less and less these days with the obesity problem of both men and women.  But Sammy's are considered a little bit better in the judgment of the partiers here, so it is tied up at 3-3 with only the back and butt left to do.  The women turn around for the back competition, and this one is similar to the pussy one.  Do you find a larger back from a larger women, Viktorya, or a smaller, more delineated back from the smaller girl, Sammy?  At this particular party, apparently the latter as Sammy takes the lead for the first time in the contest, 4-3, and Viktorya seems unpleased that she didn't get judged the winner here.  The final competition will be between their butts, and each has a nice one and are sticking it out big time because each knows this is for all the marbles.  Sammy's seems to have the better defined bubble butt, so she not only wins the ass contest but also the overall contest at a final score of 5-3.  Sammy has that Sammy smirk of hers on her face while pointing and laughing at Viktorya who took a 3-1 lead before Sammy stormed back with 4 straight wins.  What Viktorya can take some solace in is that from what many consider to be the big 3 of the contest (face, tits, and pussy), she won all three of those but nothing else.

The women are nude and have the choice as to whether to redress or not.  They certainly don't want to put back on their nice costumes because no telling what those would look like at the end of the day.  And to reference another Cant Buy Me Love moment, if Amanda Peterson has taught up anything, it was don't wear something you can't afford to lose...and red wine on a vanilla suede outfit, not a good combo.  So the men in particular and some women are excited to know this fight will be starting au natural.  But wait, the women come up with alternate wear, and head to bedrooms to put it on.  The outfits are still pretty skimpy showing a lot of skin, but certainly not nude.  Sammy emerges in a black lingerie top and old blue jean shorts while Viktorya is wearing some sort of bluish thing which I won't even guess where she got that from.  It is a single piece which extends below her crotch area but her legs are running wild and free with this outfit.  The bets are on that most of this stuff is going to be gone well before the end of the match but we'll have to see.  But all of a sudden someone brings up an obvious issue that can wreck the entire fight...how long is it going to be before one of these hotties is slung to the floor and gets injured.  This is no padding on these floors, and at least the bigger rooms are hardwood, not carpet.  After being discussed out loud, a voice out of nowhere in the large crowd says "check the 2nd bedroom upstairs."  People turn to see who said that, and no one is there.  None think it was a ghost but simply some one on the move as they said it and didn't want it attributed back to them.  Regardless, strange looks abound throughout the room at this point.

First, you have those who genuinely look surprised about anything being said about a bedroom upstairs having to with doing this fight.  Then, you have the ones who think what the hell, might as well check it out.  And the most interesting bunch are the few who seem to be awkwardly quiet and basically look down and away  as if they really know something.  Well, a few guys do indeed check out that room after knocking of course and find gym mat after gym mat in a bedroom!!  Some on the floor over the carpet, some standing up in the corner and they don't even want to start explaining away gear that made them nostalgic for the circus.  Regardless, it is exactly what they need, so the mats are brought downstairs and laid over enough of the room to have the fight right there.  Why they are doing that, Sammy has noticed Viktorya's hair which has changed dramatically with more of a gothic look and wants the stipulation that "if bats fly out of that, I am declared the winner."  After a roar of laughter at Viktorya's expense, it is so stipulated despite the chances being pretty close to 0 in most minds.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 04:00:41 AM by tomcfstories »

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
{alt}
Viktorya and Sammy go very casual to start the catfight...wise considering these clothes may end up ruined by the end of the fight

Catfight:  Finally, the match is ready to get underway, and Viktorya looks pissed...not only did she die down the stretch in the beauty contest but then the hair comment upset her.  Perhaps, she is just going for a more vicious, intimidating look...and she got that!  Anyway, add that insult to the fact that she has been willing for a long time to shut Sammy's mouth, and she is ready.  So is Sammy who doesn't think Viktorya has her personality, and besides, she hates brunettes as much as they hate her and other blondes.  Redheads, she just considers some sort of mutants, probably related to extraterrestrials.  The match gets started with the women pursing their lips in false kisses to each other.  Viktorya holds her hands above her head and in front of her body, a clear challenge for a test of strength.  Sammy is more than happy to oblige as their opposite hands lock in the first contact of this fight.  Both women claim to be gym goers and many have even seen them there.  Where the stories diverge a little is what they were doing there.  There seems to be a consensus for every 5 minutes they are there, 1 is spent working out, the other 4 either flirting with men or women or arranging catfights with women or spreading gossip about men or women.  So, while their gym attendence is true, it is easily explained why their arms look firm but hardly close to muscular.  The pushing gets underway with arms trembling and each woman trying to get that good leg anchoring position going.  And indeed their legs look fit with Viktorya's thicker than Sammy's, which is the main reason Sammy won the legs contest during the beauty judging.  The juggling for position continues for a couple of minutes but while each woman is able to gain an advantage by pushing the other's arms past vertical, it doesn't last as they soon return to the neutral if not actually taking the advantage the other way.  In disgust, they release their grips and are about to move on.

Viktorya acts like she is going to turn away to reposition herself but pivots and brings up a right knee hard into Sammy's firm midsection.  Even with that fit area, the dirty blonde feels the unexpected and forceful blow as she doubles over.  Viktorya seems to be fixated on her rival's hair, which probably is due to the sarcastic comments Sammy made about her hairstyle right after they changed clothes.  Viktorya grabs that hair and whirls Sammy around in a circle using that hair as the contact point.  Sammy is screaming all the time and moves her hands to try to remove those uninvited hands into her tresses.  But be careful what you wish for as just about that time, Viktorya has worked up enough momentum in the spinning motion to let go of the her foe's locks and lets her be sent fast and hard to land on the mats.  Sammy ends up on all fours facing away from Viktorya, two dangerous situations to be in at this point.  But Viktorya remedies one of those very soon...she footstomps the back of her blonde rival, sending her flying to a flat position on her frontside.  Viktorya contines the footstomping on her opponent's back, perhaps taking her frurstration of losing the beauty contest out on one of the main areas that caused the outcome....Sammy's beauty contest winning back.  This keeps Sammy from rising from her prone position, and Viktorya takes advantage of this by literally standing on Sammy's back, already sore from the abuse and now exaserbated by the weight of about 140 pounds from this Amazon brunette.  

Sammy wants Viktorya to quit standing on her back, which Viktorya says she will be glad to quit standing on her back.  The problem once again is you need to be specific with your wishes.  Viktorya now drops to a sitting position on top of Sammy's back and that hardly makes the blonde's back feel better.  Viktorya continues to dominate by grabbing both wrists of her opponent and painfully extending those arms straight behind her.  Sammy is once again screaming and the pain is only mitigated because just like her own arms, her opponent has fit arms but hardly stronger than many women and certainly not those of a true gymrat.  Sammy still feels the anguish of the uncomfortable positions she is in.  All she can really is to squirm her body, try to bring forward her arms, and hope something happens to change the status quo.  Finally, her left hand and arms slips free and she uses that one to push off the floor which turns her body to the side.  The movement and the surprise forces Viktorya to lose the grip on the right hand and wrist.  With nothing to anchor her to Sammy, the buxom brunette is sent sliding off to the side.  Sammy gets up as fast as she can but she is hurting right now...her arms...her back, and Viktorya is just very slightly stunned and still smelling her prey's injuries and hoping for an early kill.  

Sammy is stretching her back and moving her arms more normally to get the feeling back in them.  Meanwhile, Viktorya has a nasty, yet satisfying look of domination on her face as she gives Sammy the old guillotine signal across her throat like she is ready to end this deal.  Sammy looks scared, and most of the people there seem scared for her.  Viktorya is very confident this might be it and comes in slowly to no doubt just prolong the agony and fright that Sammy must be feeling.  There are yells for Sammy to run or at least dodge, but Viktorya keeps coming and Sammy keeps standing near a table which is not good news since she can't go backwards.  But for those who are really watching Sammy's eyes, her look there doesn't match the look on her face.  It almost has the feel of "c'mon slut....c'mon...keep coming...wait for her...wait for her...wait for her."  Viktorya evens becomes so cocky as to turn to the crowd and point to her foe with boisterous laughter as she now is ready to end this.  Sammy still waits,. and now Viktorya is almost right in her face.  But what most people haven't noticed was what was on the table right behind where Sammy was standing and while moving her arms to shake back the feeling, she was also setting up taking something off that table.  And when Viktorya puts her face into Sammy's, Sammy doesn't put her face into Viktorya's but is happy to put something else there...a full lemon meringe pie.  Perhaps not up to dueling standards, but the Three Stooges must be smiling from heaven at this point.  Splat!!  Right into Viktorya's gorgeous kisser and some of course getting into Viktorya's crown of hair.  Viktorya is stunned by the turn of events and so is the audience.  Viktorya stumbles backwards a couple of paces but Sammy is never one to give someone pie without offering a drink to wash it down.  Up comes a punchbowl with a decent amount of the drink in it, and that gets tossed on to Viktorya also.  Sammy has her rival totally off guard, embarassed, and barely able to see through the pie and the stinging punch that got into her eyes.

Sammy is now into more physicality as she spears a defenseless Viktorya hard to the mat.  Sammy flails with both hands to her enemy's face, Viktorya having little recourse but to simply cover up.  Sammy grabs her opponent's hair and uses that to move it her foe's head up and down against the gym mats.  Sammy elevates her knees into the air by raising up her lower body only to deliver them into Viktorya's softer midsection to take the breath away from her.  Sammy grabs the bottom of Vikorya's top which is really all she is wearing other than some panties and pulls that until it the shirt is over Viktorya's face and begins smothering her nemesis with her own shirt.  The only bad part of that maneuver is at the same time it is torturing Viktorya via suppresion of breathing it has the unitended side effect of helping her rival clean off her face by wiping off the pie filing and the merinque and also helping to soak up some of the punch which stung Vikorya's eyes as it got thrown into them from the punchbowl.  But Sammy is the one now in control because of her gutsy, risky move near the table, and Viktorya is paying the price for perhaps a litte overconfidence.  Sammy finally pulls her competitor's top completely off her, grabs the casual wear, and slings it with disgust to a lucky spectator.  At this point, Viktorya is just down to her panties since she was going braless to begin with.  

Sammy doubles her legs over Viktorya's arms which are pinned perpendicular away from her rival's body.  Sammy disdainfully slaps Viktorya's face a few times and then pulls her foe's face into her crotch area, which of course is still covered up with those blue jean shorts.  So, Sammy doesn't get the benefit of having Viktorya's face against her pussy, but it still is an advantage to have that face rub up against denim.  And if anything, the material may be better at restricting respiration.  Viktorya all this time is absorbing this punishment which is bad but at least the irritants to her face from the food and beverage are pretty much gone now.  So, she begins to buck and try to use her heavier body to gain an edge in getting free.  Sammy is trying to stay on top but her smaller size and Viktorya's attempted kickouts is making that hard to do.  Finally after Sammy has scored quite a few hits on her foe, Viktorya is able to buck her off.  Both are pissed off now, hardly as if they were all sweetness and life to begin with.  Viktorya doesn't mind being topless but she doesn't like it when her rival Sammy does it to her.  Most in the crowd expect payback as soon as possible in the wardrobe department, but right now, Sammy is loving every minute of it and damn well letting Viktorya know about it.  Sammy even taunts Viktorya by asking the spectator who has Viktorya's top to throw her rival's shirt back to her since "after all, I really think those bodacious boobies of hers are getting cold."
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 10:26:17 PM by tomcfstories »

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
Viktorya gets mad pretty easy in these fights and with the history of Sammy before tonight, the fact that Sammy is blonde, the beauty contest,  the embarassment of a pie and fruit punch in the face, and being stripped topless by her arch enemy, things are only getting more personal by the minute.  And as Sammy dusts off her shoulder which is the universal sign for "I'm not sweating you", that only pisses off the brunette even more.  Viktorya rushes towards Sammy and wraps her arms around the blonde hottie's midsection in a bearhug.  She squeezes and lifts up with those arms to try to crush Sammy's stomach area, but Sammy is firm in that area and as mentioned before, neither of these women is in danger of crushing too many womens' midsections.  They are certainly not weak by any stretch but not bodybuilder muscular either.   Sammy looks like she is going to reciprocate on the bearhug but instead, she extends her arms past the ears of Viktorya and then brings her arms together on both of Viktorya's ears.  I don't know if the expression ringing your bell came from this maneuver but if you get any power behind it, you can definitely deter a bearhug that way.  Viktorya screams when her ears are hit and the fact that she immediately drops the bearhug tells everyone that Sammy's defensive maneuver works perfectly.

The women are still standing as they probe with their arms.  Viktorya rushes Sammy again and pushes her up against a wall using her larger body as the means to do it.  And if Viktorya is going to be topless, apparently she thinks it is time to use that terrific treasure chest of hers as a weapon.  With Sammy's body trapped against the wall now, this is a perfect opportunity for Viktorya to give the girl she considers a blonde bimbo a titsmother she will never forget.  The sexy brunette siren pulls on Sammy's head and rams her face hard and deep into her humongous hooters.  And that deep cleavage of hers between those twin mountain peaks must be mistaken for The Grand Canyon right about now.  Much of Sammy's face disappears into that chasm and when her face is up against one of those bodacious breasts, she can't breathe very well either as mammories flesh contacts Sammy's nose and mouth areas.  And this late in the fight, Viktorya has plenty of perspiration residing on those great orbs along with all the body odor that comes with abundant sweating.  Sammy is literally getting that taste of sweat along with some humilation of her own.  And the smothering doesn't stop there as Viktorya gives her blonde bombshell foe an armpit smother just for some more embarassment using her right underarm.  About that time, Sammy is trying to mount her counteroffensive, which includes bringing up her feet against the wall and pushing off.  Projecting her body works as it shoots Viktorya's sizzling form well away from her and stumbling backwards to the matted floor.

Sammy goes to follow up on her successful escape since she is standing while Viktorya is still on the mat.  As she approaches and is ready to pounce on her downed competitor, Viktorya is the one playing a little possum now.  The Amazonian brunette thrusts kicks her right foot right into the promise land of Sammy's pussy.  The denim of her blue jeans shorts help cushion the blow a little but not nearly enough as that low blow puts Sammy down on her knees right in front of Viktorya.  And the brunette is ready to take the edge and use it.  She brings a forearm up into Sammy's chin and sends her tumbling over on to her back and obviously stuns her.  And Viktorya is ready to try to even the clothing a little bit as she pulls off Sammy's denim shorts down her silky smooth, beauty contest winning legs.  And she follows up that strip with another as Sammy's panties are soon to follow.  Now, all that remains as far as clothing on the women are Viktorya's panties and Sammy's black top.  Viktorya is about to remove Sammy's last vestage of clothing but as she gets near her rival's upper body, Sammy greats her with a fist to the jaw. That sends Viktorya down right beside her own form.  Sammy moves her sexy right leg over Viktorya's titanic tits she is so proud of and repetetively brings that leg up and down across those magnificent mams.  With each downswing, Viktorya yells in agony as they are crushed by the leg drops.  But Sammy really has no cover going since she is doing this from the side so Viktorya simply rolls away from Tammy.  

The two women get to standing positions, starting to move a little slower at this point due to the energy expended and the blows taken.  Sammy is ready to take off her sweaty top, removes it, and tosses it into the face of Viktorya in a sign of utter disrespect.  Not to be outdone, Viktorya has one more bullet in her clothing arsenal as she removes her wet panties and hurls that right into the face of Sammy with just as much courtesy.  And once again the stark contrast of Viktoyra's larger most private orifice with more pubic hair compared to Sammy's perhaps tighter one is on display.  Just like Viktorya's beauty contest winning tits make Sammy's chest look small, only due to the comparison.  Sammy starts the physical action back again with a hard right handed slap which snaps Viktoyra's head back to her right.  Sammy is expecting a retaliation but it doesn't come where she expects.  Viktorya closes up her right fist and delivers a blow to that beauty contest winning midsection as probably a little anger directed at an area that very well may have cost her that overall contest.  That hard, unexpected shot doubles over Sammy, and Viktorya punishs her again with a knee lift into that same area which must be getting sore at this point.

Sammy is clearly dazed as Viktorya grabs fistfuls of hair and slings her down backwards hard to the mat.  Sammy lands on her back and is shocked by the forceful fall.  Viktorya does a leg drop across Sammy to keep her down and to stun her even more.  The sexy, beautiful, big titted brunette mounts Sammy's front by sitting on her midsection, her legs doubled up on each side of the blonde's form.  Vikorya goes immediately for Sammy's newly unveiled tits and starts doing a big time tit squeeze which brings immediate screams of anguish from her lips.  Sammy moves her hands up to engage Viktorya's hands and try to pull them away but they are well latched on to her own breasts.  Perhaps, Viktorya might win the fight with this hold but she moves on to bend over her body to encompass Sammy's face with her tits and the rest of her upper chest area in a great smother, not designed to humiliate but to really weaken the opponent by cutting off her breathing.  It does exactly that as Sammy slams her hands on the mat in panic mode and pretty soon her slams get weaker and weaker until she is unconscuious.  This match could end either by submission or one women being unable to continue and that one is Sammy.  Viktorya keeps the smother on just a little bit longer to make sure she is out and then gives her a couple of embarassing slaps to her face.  Sammy doesn't know about it but the onlookers do.  

Postmatch:  Viktorya is tired herself and doesn't try to hide it.  As she gets up, she leans against the nearest wall to make sure that she doesn't collapse herself.  Sammy is beginning to wake up as she is allowed to breathe again, but she isn't going anywhere, and Viktorya knows it.  Just as a test, Viktorya rubs the bottom of her dirty left foot across Sammy's face to test her alertness.  Sammy does move slightly but doesn't even try to move the foot away.  Victorya asks for a dildo as she is about to get right personal with her defeated foe.  The sultry brunette goes to Sammy's most private orifice and does a masterful job of exciting the woman who was just passed out until she gets some cream from the climax to coat the toy.  Viktorya takes some of that whitish fluid and coats Sammy's face as if marking her victory.  And to make sure she gets it smoothed around, she gives her a nice pussy smother with some of that sparse black fur she maintains around her own precious pussy used as a brush to do just that.  Then Viktorya moves up even farther and places her larger ass on top of Sammy's face and does a combination of slower, sexual squirming and more high frequeency wiggling as she facesits Sammy for what must seem like an eternity, most of the time putting her hands on her head to show off her firm arms and awesome armpits..  Unfortunately for Sammy, she is alert enough to know what is occuring but not strong enough to do anything about it.

But there is a party to still participate in, and Viktorya has already done the suite of smothers either in the fight or in the postmatch, and she also got in her tit squeezes and her pussy assault, so she is well satisfied.  It appears like she is about to leave Sammy alone for a few minutes until giving her slave duties to fulfill.....that is, until she happens to look at one of the food and drink tables and remember her most humiliating moment of the entire match...the pie and punch thrown into her face.  The odds are pretty good that Sammy is about to get a similar treatment so people are wondering what she will utilize.  Everyone is shocked to see Viktorya pick up an icing gun which was used to decorate some cakes and was never removed.  With as steady hands as she can muster, tired Viktorya writes out "Viktorya's slut" on Sammy's firm midsection that she is so proud of.  Viktorya then stands up and moves to the food table as if nothing happened, but Sammy's crumpled form proves it did..
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 11:08:25 PM by tomcfstories »

Sammygrl

I LOVE IT TOM! Well, actually the ending could have been better but, like I said, you sure got talent at this stuff. The darkbitch won this fight but, I've got some things in mind for her when I meet up with her, you can count on it. Thanks so very much for the story Tom, honored to be the subject of such a talented writer. As for Viktorya, enjoy your moment in the sun dear, payback is seriously due.

XXX Sammy