News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion about Catfights / Women watching women fight
« Last post by NorthlondonGuy on Today at 04:03:59 PM »
There was an article in the British press recently about two young women scrapping it out in Magaluf this week :https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/two-british-women-scrap-majorca-32794348

What I loved about this article is it said other women were standing by, egging them on in, shouting 'fight fight fight'!  I love this, really does something to me when I know that other women are enjoying and encouraging two women to fight.  Anybody else feel the same? love to hear from women on this too.
Show her up Heather you got this

Not a chance!! Beat this bitchs ass Morgan, you got this!!
Show her up Heather you got this
Fictional Catfight Polls! / Catfight today
« Last post by Kampfpaar_Germany on Today at 03:17:05 PM »
Meine Ehefrau Tanja bestreitet heute Abend einen Catfight gegen Leonie, eine deutlich jüngere Gegnerin. Gekämpft wird in Strapsen und Strings. Nur Faustschläge ins Gesicht sind untersagt (Ohrfeigen sind erlaubt), ansonsten ist alles erlaubt.

Die Verliererin darf von der Siegerin 30 Minuten gedemütigt und erniedrigt werden (Facesitting, Spanking, Fingerficken usw.). Anschließend steht die Verliererin dem Ehemann / Freund der Siegerin zur Benutzung zur Verfügung.

Was meint ihr? Wird meine Frau den Kampf gewinnen oder verlieren?

Das Ergebnis poste ich Euch später hier im Forum.

My wife Tanja is competing in a catfight this evening against Leonie, a much younger opponent. Fighting takes place in suspenders and thongs. Only punches to the face are prohibited (slaps in the face are permitted), otherwise everything is permitted.

The loser can be humiliated and degraded by the winner for 30 minutes (facesitting, spanking, finger fucking, etc.). The loser is then available for use by the winner's husband/boyfriend.

What do you all mean? Will my wife win or lose the fight?

I'll post the result here in the forum later.
Catfighting / Re: My Little Sherry
« Last post by JT Edson on Today at 02:49:15 PM »
I have always enjoyed your writing, but this....wow.
Great stuff.
Members Catfight Polls! / Re: Hands off Titfight
« Last post by Heavytitfighting on Today at 02:34:56 PM »
I think we must face each other
Series / Re: Lisa vs Lorraine: "See what she says."
« Last post by sinclairfan on Today at 02:08:36 PM »
Since it was so difficult for me to kiss with my battered and cut lips, Maureen and I got each other off with erotic rough cuddling of each others' breasts, while our tangled, sweaty hair draped over each others' faces.  I loved the smell of Maureen's straight auburn hair, it being the one part of her body which had barely changed since my 1985 catfight with her in the high school restroom, while our girlfriends stood outside as sentinels against patrolling teachers.

> Maureen, that was such a fucking turning.

> Which part, Lisa?  The cuddling?  Or the fighting?

> Well ...... both .... but I meant .... the fight.  The trying to hurt each other.

> I know .... I liked it too ... so primal... so dangerous ..... [Maureen pinches my breast] ..... that's the right word .... you're dangerous, Lisa .... you like hurting the other woman when you fight ..... why is your nipple getting so hard?..... who are you thinking of?

> Lorraine.  She lives so close .... I still haven't fought her yet ....

> Fighting her again is why you moved back here again, isn't it, Lisa?  [Maureen releases my breast.]

> Oh, sweetie .... don't feel bad .... I made sure to call you first ....

> [Maureen leans in and kisses me.  Hard.] 

> Ouch .... that hurt .....

> Sorry, Lisa.

> Don't be ..... I like it .... I like pain.

To be continued.....
Here you have the final 2 lovely ladies in the tournament.

MISTY ROWE  ... One of the Hee Haw Honeys VS
RAQUEL WELCH .. Iconic actress and beauty

Which lady would win an all out catfight?
Which lady has the sexier swimsuit body?

To be honest, surprising me. It was not easy finding images of Misty online. Had to go with what I could come across.
If you happen to have better one for her. Please add it in.
Raquel was easy to find.
General Discussion about Catfights / Women enjoy a scrap
« Last post by presenterfan on Today at 12:08:48 PM »
A report of a spat in  Marjorca.   Two British women went at it.   The reaction of the people present is described in the two lines here taken from the report.

Witnesses egged on the pair as they made a spectacle of themselves with their late-night show.

A group of British women watching chanted,: 'Fight, fight, fight' as the brawlers pushed and slapped each other.
General Discussion about Catfights / AI Catfight videos generator
« Last post by Irada on Today at 11:29:52 AM »
Hello
Do you know some effective AI tool which may generate text to video catfight videos.Most tools ignore to do it because of violation of their policy.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10