News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Presidents brother loves catfights!!!

• 8 Replies

Offline cffanm49

• Catfight Fan since 1963....
The Presidents brother loves catfights!!!
« on: October 13, 2012, 06:43:04 AM »
So it comes out that Roger Clinton loves catfights.....and the media makes him out to be the all time perv.......excuse me? How many members to this site alone..... ???

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
Re: The Presidents brother loves catfights!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2012, 08:31:56 AM »
When you are the president, you are kinky and sexually liberated. When you are the President's brother you are a perv :) Sort of like how rich people are eccentric and poor people are crazy.

Offline SashaFights

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2012, 11:19:52 AM »
So it comes out that Roger Clinton loves catfights.....and the media makes him out to be the all time perv.......excuse me? How many members to this site alone..... ???

Do they make him out to be "the all time perv" because he loves catfights or is that simply seen as 'part of it'? He might be a pervert who simply happens to enjoy catfights lol

But yeah it is a bit of an insult to everyone here. If it were someone liking boxing or wrestling it wouldn't be deemed perverted would it? Does seem to be something of a double standing. Yes ok there can be a sexual aspect to catfighting but you know what? I think that is just as true about boxing or wrestling its just that it isn't talked about as much, I've seen plenty of wrestling (admittedly not real competitive wrestling) and boxing and all the guys taking part are usually less than half naked and you know what? I check them out, I am not afraid to say it.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2012, 02:27:35 PM »
I have GOT to read this articel people are talking about.

JT Edson

Offline polbar

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2012, 10:12:56 AM »
It's a good thing Bill Clinton isn't making another run for public office because his little brother might get in the way.

Roger Clinton is being sued for over $500,000 by a woman who claims he invited her to his home only so another woman could brutally assault her!

Back in 2011, Roger allegedly offered a woman named Nadeze Connelly $150 to cook rice for him in his Torrance, California home.

That's a pret-ty odd request to begin with, but things took a turn for the worse when she arrived and was met by a woman named Melissa Fitzpatrick who proceeded to pick a fight with her. Court documents from the lawsuit explain:

"De­fendant Clinton observed as defendant Fitzpatrick grabbed Connelly’s sweater, pulled off her hat, and called Connelly some derogatory terms.”

The plaintiff fled, but was wooed back by Roger the next day for yet another opportunity to cook rice. When she arrived for her second visit, Fitzpatrick was there AGAIN. Instead of just trying to pick a fight though, she straight up started one.

Connelly claims she was punched “approximately six times in the nose and mouth” and even smacked with the frying pan that “she was going to use to cook the rice.”

Now here comes the creepy part — Roger jus stood there and watched!

WTF!?

Even though a police report confirms that Mz. Connelly was taken to the hospital because she was "bleed­ing profusely from the nose and mouth”, there was not enough evidence to file charges, so now she's suing the former First Brother.

Offline SashaFights

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2012, 12:32:34 PM »
Even though a police report confirms that Mz. Connelly was taken to the hospital because she was "bleed­ing profusely from the nose and mouth”, there was not enough evidence to file charges, so now she's suing the former First Brother.

I'm not too sure how the American justice system works but over here if there isn't sufficient evidence against someone it is a bit tricky to take legal action against them.

The only proof she has that anything happened was a medical report that shows she was bleeding from the nose and mouth, I'm not a lawyer but if I were working as his defence I would perhaps go along the lines of "Ms Connelly, on the date of XX/XX/XX you were admitted to hospital with a bleeding nose and mouth, you seem to be under the impression that this means my client Roger Clinton must be to blame, can you tell me, do all people that suffer such injuries do so as a result of Roger Clinton or are you a special case? What proof do you have that your injuries could only have been sustained whilst under the employ of Roger Clinton? What proof do you have that your injuries could only have been sustained as a result of action or inaction of Roger Clinton? Ah yes that's right you don't have any evidence at all, you fell over and decided that you could use your own clumsiness to your advantage by inventing a story in which my client Roger Clinton had you attacked in the hopes of turning a quick buck.

Ms Connelly, my client is innocent until proven guilty, he can not be proved guilty for two reasons, firstly your story is just that, a story, a work of fiction and secondly you have no evidence what so ever to support your version of events. Unless you have any evidence of any kind that can prove beyond any doubt how your injuries were caused and that they could only have been caused by Roger Clinton having you attacked I must insist on this case being dismissed."

Then after the case was dismissed I would ask Roger to set up a fight for me ;D
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 12:35:43 PM by SashaFights »

Offline polbar

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2012, 12:47:54 PM »
would have for me to been a better story if he had paid her to wrestle and give her a long facesit now that would have been hot LOL

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2012, 02:41:05 AM »
I often wonder about accusers.  And I often wonder about the accuracy of stories that are presented in the press.  We're assuming that everything in print here is true.  It may be.  It may not be. 

That being said, if it is true, then he is one of the all time doofuses.  Any person who would engage in that kind of duplicity with an unsuspecting person should be sued.  And here's another thing.  The LA area is full of women who wrestle for relatively small fees.  Why not just contact two and pay them both?  No fuss, no muss.  I guess that's too simple.   

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2012, 12:56:14 AM »
I guess I am unsure about the Lawsuit.  I believe he could be convicted for soliciting the assault and the woman doing the assault could be convicted as well.  Maybe you could sue for damages?  But he offered her $150 to cook rice and she was so stupid she came back after the first time.  She probably made more selling her story than she will from the Lawsuit.

I'll agree that paying somebody to flat out ambush somebody is sick and wrong.  But given the stuff the Clintons did, I doubt this would get in the way of any plans he or she might have.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)