News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Can women over 50 catfight

• 15 Replies

Offline simcock

• God Member
Can women over 50 catfight
« on: October 18, 2012, 07:35:24 PM »
Can women over the age of 50 catfight? Should they be allowed to?
I've been looking through some of the profiles of the women over 50: they look fantastic but are they up to the athletism necessary to fight or are they just too old. Don't get me wrong. I'd gladly bang 'em, but I wouldn't expect them to fight - one fall and they'd be crippled for months!
Are men who make these mature women fight just selfish uncaring a**holes?

Offline hunter1985

• God Member
Re: Can women over 50 catfight
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 09:04:17 PM »
i think the way how mature women over 50 is sexy
it is interesting to watch how they try to beat each other althoug they are older
they try to grab each other hair because they are not able to do anything else.the sexuality is in their unability to fight like youngs

Offline Losing_Lisa

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2012, 09:30:21 PM »
Yes they can!   I've had a match with a woman about 50 already

Offline simcock

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2012, 10:31:56 PM »
Well Lisa, can you tell me if you won or lost against this opponent and exactly how you fought? You say you are happy to talk about your fights on your profile: instead of having to discuss each match time and time again with every man that writes you why not tell everyone in one single account?
If she was fifty did she creak?
I can understand your not wanting to give your age (no woman does) but can you say if you were more than or less than 10 years younger than her. We're you more than or less than 15 or 20 years younger?
Do you feel guilty about beating up on an old lady?

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2012, 12:01:57 AM »
There's no doubt that women over 50 can hold their own in a catfight. I recall when I was a young man seeing a catfight between a woman in her early 60's against a girl in her 20's. It was a quick fight that ended with the older woman on top of the younger one, both hands squeezing the young girls breasts and her begging for the older woman to stop. The older a woman gets, the meaner and more ruthless she becomes. And let's face it, 50 years old by today's standards is not what it was in the past. If a 50 year old woman keeps herself in decent shape, she can most certainly teach the younger ones a thing or two about catfighting. The most nasty and thrilling catfights I've seen, have involved women 50 and older. 
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 12:28:04 AM by LUCKYODAY9 »

Offline Losing_Lisa

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2012, 02:43:29 AM »
Yeah, the 50 yr. old that I wrestled was in great shape for 50!  She didn't look anywhere near 50. She looked to be late 30's early 40's when I first met her.  She kept herself in shape to.

For those of you who are curious who won between her and I, I'm not ashamed to admit that she beat me. She was a classy woman who wrestled a clean match. She claimed to have beaten college girls in their 20's before and I wouldn't hesitate to believe that for a second!

Offline hunter1985

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2012, 08:48:45 AM »
Yes they can!   I've had a match with a woman about 50 already

and what do you feel when you fought with mature woman?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 08:49:24 AM by layla85 »

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2012, 03:34:04 PM »
Are men . . . just selfish uncaring a**holes?

Not all men. 

I can think of one, though.

8)

Offline jerry55

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2012, 04:44:47 PM »
Watched a friend of my wife in a catfight at a party once. Both the ladies was in their 50s and it was a CATfight. No fist fighting all hair ripping, slapping clawing and rolling on the floor. It was a true old fashion CATfight. There was plenty of fight left in them ladies.

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2012, 07:44:56 PM »

Ladies in their 40's, 50's are in their prime, the height of their lure, their sexual prowess and their smouldering cat intensity . My closest lady friends are at that age, and I'd pit them against any of the girls here anytime, anywhere.  You can take all the cheerleader types, I prefer a real woman.

Offline norm74

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2012, 07:51:45 PM »
They say that 50 is the new 40. I know quite a few very sexy women in their 50’s who keep themselves in better shape than many of the younger women that I know. And yeah, I’ve often fantasized about seeing them getting into a good old hair pullin, clothes rippin, hot & sweaty catfight.   

Offline simcock

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2012, 10:26:20 PM »
Quote from: simcock on October 18, 2012, 07:35:24 PM

Not all men. 

Who? Yourself? The guy who's married to your sister? Who? You're a moderator, I hope you don't mean me, even as a joke. Especially as a joke since previously you've deleted some of my jokes as trolling. If you are calling me an asshole we should sort it out by......
 Cock fighting. A fully nude, oiled up, pubic hair-pulling, dick-bending cockfight! Not so much Mano et Mano as dicko et dicko. We can film it too in order to prove it really happened. Take a picture of yourself nude holding a piece of paper with the date and freecatfights written on it to convince the forum. Post it. Then arrange a date to cockfight. Tell everyone 'this is it. The fight is this weekend.' build up everyone's hopes then when the day comes just go quiet and don't respond to anyone's messages. It'll be fun.
I'll pit my three and a half inches of hard, hungry, spitting mad cock against your nine inches of weak, flabby, spineless gristle in a cockfight any day.
It's not the size of the cock in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the cock!

Offline pacer

• God Member
  • nothing as sexy as a good ol catfight
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2012, 04:57:33 AM »
Like a few others here, the best catfight I have seen was between women in their 50s. They was amazing catfighters and had a great catfight

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2012, 06:35:28 AM »
Quote from: simcock on October 18, 2012, 07:35:24 PM

Not all men. 

Who? Yourself? The guy who's married to your sister? Who? You're a moderator, I hope you don't mean me, even as a joke. Especially as a joke since previously you've deleted some of my jokes as trolling. If you are calling me an asshole we should sort it out by......
 Cock fighting. A fully nude, oiled up, pubic hair-pulling, dick-bending cockfight! Not so much Mano et Mano as dicko et dicko. We can film it too in order to prove it really happened. Take a picture of yourself nude holding a piece of paper with the date and freecatfights written on it to convince the forum. Post it. Then arrange a date to cockfight. Tell everyone 'this is it. The fight is this weekend.' build up everyone's hopes then when the day comes just go quiet and don't respond to anyone's messages. It'll be fun.
I'll pit my three and a half inches of hard, hungry, spitting mad cock against your nine inches of weak, flabby, spineless gristle in a cockfight any day.
It's not the size of the cock in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the cock!

A: yeah I'm a moderator but also, I'm a member, so I get to post like everyone else.

B: I've never deleted your posts.   Boy I may have wanted to though   ::)

C: You're a nutty puppy, you need some rest.  Really.

:o

Offline LarryZonker

« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2012, 10:53:52 AM »
Look....the difference here is what people think when they consider what a catfight is.

I know quite a few women that are in their late 40's / early to mid 50's.
It goes with how old I am.

These women are sexy, they take care of themselves.....and they can cat fight!

By that I mean, they pull hair, scratch, slap and kick.
That to me is a catfight.

They may struggle against a younger woman or against some chick that can box, but that does not bother me at all.
If watching two people fight like men turned me on.....I would watch two men fight.
I like to see women fight like women.

'Nuff said.