News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Trash Talkin Cheerleaders

• 7 Replies

Offline DJP60

• God Member
Trash Talkin Cheerleaders
« on: October 21, 2012, 02:20:22 AM »
when the squads,after games,pass each other for the after game congrats thing some girls,yes some on each squad, do talk trash to the other squad,name calling, leading to a fight between some/many girls from each squad. i have also chatted with girls in the chat room who confirm this. most fights r of course "private" and close to the location of the game. will someone tell of their experiences that have heard of or seen. tyia
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
Re: Trash Talkin Cheerleaders
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 08:11:28 PM »
i would like to thank the 255 who read my post. i understand why no replies but again ty to all that took their valuable time to read this. dean p
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2012, 01:29:37 AM »
after sporting events cheer squads pass each other in a line and say congrats or good game. i have heard some cheerleaders say bad things to each other as they pass. does this lead to fights?

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2012, 12:27:09 PM »
Boeing666 u r correct it is VERY rare and it does not happen right after games in front of e1. usually a place close to the school is where they happen if @ all.

Offline Lauren

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2012, 03:33:34 PM »
I may be wrong  but I dont remember cheer squads meeting on the field.  As far as interaction  we would watch the other squads  routines as they would watch ours, see if we could incorporate parts of a routine in ours.  It was all  in good spirits.
Life's   a Bitch, and so am I.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2012, 02:38:00 AM »
yes inter squad turmoil is more likely i agree. and yes Lauren u r totally correct about watching other squads routines and possibly using them or a variation.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2012, 04:52:43 AM »
the best example i can provide is after every lfl Canada,lingerie football league,game and the U S A games too, all players starters,subs, coaches,pass each other in a line.

Offline Lauren

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2012, 11:36:01 PM »
the best example i can provide is after every lfl Canada,lingerie football league,game and the U S A games too, all players starters,subs, coaches,pass each other in a line.

Yes they do in most sports, I was only talking about cheerleaders. my apologies  for any confusion.
Life's   a Bitch, and so am I.