News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Which type of women's breasts are more vulnerable?

• 8 Replies

Offline Luckyman

Which type of women's breasts are more vulnerable?
« on: October 22, 2012, 05:18:24 AM »
Although I confess I've never seen a pair I didn't like, I'm curious about whether the size of the nipple or areola make a difference in a woman's ability to handle punches to her breasts.  My wife's areolae are less than an inch and a half in diameter, but she has huge nipples which are the size of my little finger and stick out over half an inch when she is aroused.  She is very self-conscious of her "headlights" and almost never goes without a bra.  She claims big nipples are a disadvantage in a fight because it feels like they are being knocked off her breast when she is punched, and they are targets for her opponent's fingernails.  However, I've noticed that her areolae have gotten very red, swollen and puffy during and after a fight, while the rest of her breast remains normal except for some redness.  I wonder if the bigger the areolae the more swelling and perhaps pain would occur.

Anyone have an opinion as to which breast type constitutes a "glass jaw" for women?  I haven't brought up size, so feel free to include that discriminator as well.

Offline simcock

• God Member
Re: Which type of women's breasts are more vulnerable?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 09:48:39 AM »
Mmm. There have been many cases in which a woman's large breasts have saved her life or protected her from serious injury in a car crash so perhaps big 'uns are the best. They would prevent the ribs getting hurt. But at the same time large breasts are a nuisance for sports. How many big titted women say they can't go running as they'd knock themselves out. I should imagine large braless breasts to be a problem in a fight. When I saw Lindsay dawn Mckenzie box Jodie marsh I got the impression her huge bazonkas were definitely in her way.

Offline simcock

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2012, 09:51:39 AM »
I've just thought.... A topless match between a flat chested woman and a full busted woman with breast squeezing and slapping. Would love to see the psychological disadvantage written all over the 'lesser' woman's face in such a fight. Anyone know of such a match?

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2012, 01:05:19 AM »
all breasts r vulnerable in a fight,size does not matter,but the bigger the target. ya'll get the point. that is why some topless females pair off before a planned fight according to size so if it comes to attacking the others breasts a B cupper would have an advantage over a DD pair.
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline norm74

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2012, 06:58:06 PM »
I agree with Feisty Beth. I don’t think the size of a woman’s tits, areolas,or nipples matter in a fight. A punch in the tit or a hard nipple squeeze would hurt regardless of size. However Luckyman, you really are a very lucky guy. Your wife’s big thick nipples sound spectacular. You have to convince her to go braless more often.

Offline Luckyman

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2012, 11:13:30 PM »
...Luckyman, you really are a very lucky guy. Your wife’s big thick nipples sound spectacular...
They are!  I still remember the first time I slipped my hand down into her bra and felt them, I shouted "Oh My God!" and I just had to have a look.  I'd send a picture but, well, no.  However, if you want to know exactly what they look like, google "Farrah Fawcett Playboy Pictures."  Farrah (RIP) had exactly the same type of nipples as my wife.

And I don't know about the comment of the B cup having an advantage over size D.  If memory serves me correct, if a punch lands flush on the nipple so it drives it into the rib cage underneath, that appears to cause the greatest agony.  It seems that the bigger the breast the harder it would be to do that.

Offline norm74

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2012, 11:54:05 PM »
Oh Yeah! I’ve seen Farrah’s Playboy photos. She was a goddess. And she had the sexiest nipples on earth. If your wife’s nips are that big you’re even luckier than I thought!!! 

Offline simcock

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2012, 09:45:12 AM »
Granny tits are the most vulnerable. The type where a woman is liable to trip over them and knock herself out on the floor. Very dangerous.
As for the guy who said he's never seen a pair he didn't like; give it time, you will. Even the hottest chick gets old. One day you'll have no choice but to bang chicks that. Would turn your stomach.

Offline simcock

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2012, 10:25:46 PM »
Great clip. I've got some of these matches ....... On VHS :-(
will we ever see the like of these live events again?