News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Do body punches count?

• 4 Replies

Offline WtRabbit

• Longtime female competition fan.
Do body punches count?
« on: October 24, 2012, 01:50:40 AM »
I've seen several catfight matches from various producers where body punching is allowed in addition to slapping and hair pulling.  I always wondered if they ever had an effect in the outcome of a rules catfight match.  Any participants care to comment?

Offline Luckyman

Re: Do body punches count?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2012, 02:15:55 AM »
It wasn't a catfight match but my wife almost lost due to being on the receiving end of body shots (actually punches to her ovaries.  See story in "basement boxing" thread).  And she won the fight by attacking her opponents breasts.  The blows caused my wife's legs to go out from underneath her.  It took her several days to fully recover.

Offline rustedone

• God Member
  • ph34r my image macro-fu!
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2012, 06:31:45 AM »
Thing about body shots is, many people don't understand is what it's like to get hit in the liver. It's the liver's job to filter toxins out of your body. And when somebody's left hand or foot slams into it, it's like every cocktail you ever drank, every poisonous insect that crawled in your mouth while you slept... they're all released back into your body at the same time. The end result is a lot like getting knocked out, only you're awake for it. Your arms and legs stop working and you see an Indian with an extra horse beckoning you into the woods.

Best thing about being a fight fetishist? When compared to people who are into beastiality, vore, inflation, and this guy: http://www.lileks.com/institute/frahm/art1.html, you end up looking normal!

Offline hunter1985

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2012, 07:27:59 AM »
body punching is not part of classic catfight

Offline jvitolo

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2012, 07:47:56 AM »
Thing about body shots is, many people don't understand is what it's like to get hit in the liver. It's the liver's job to filter toxins out of your body. And when somebody's left hand or foot slams into it, it's like every cocktail you ever drank, every poisonous insect that crawled in your mouth while you slept... they're all released back into your body at the same time. The end result is a lot like getting knocked out, only you're awake for it. Your arms and legs stop working and you see an Indian with an extra horse beckoning you into the woods.

Bas Rutten was/is famous for his liver punches...to the point where he cheers if he's calling a fight where one is used.