News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Another idea for a match...

• 2 Replies

Offline laurenwantstowrestleyou

• God Member
Another idea for a match...
« on: October 28, 2012, 08:49:47 AM »
Here's another idea for you all to ponder... :)

I call it "Stand Up Wrestling" ... I can't take all the credit for this one either... but here it goes...

You all know in boxing to win you have to knock your opponent down right?  Well this is the same here... but you do it with wrestling moves and holds... there is no ground fighting.... it's all slams and holds you can do on your feet... once your opponent goes down (ie on their back or front or however you want to define what "down" is) you step back and give that person a ten count... if they get back up you continue... if they don't get back up you win.... and they lose... simple as that ;)

This kind of match is good for people with good upper body strength... and those who like to wrestle people with good upper body strength.. mmmmm :)

Anyone wanna do this one?  Any thoughts?

Offline lilfightingcutie2

• God Member
Re: Another idea for a match...
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 08:59:35 AM »
ANother amazing idea. I so wanna try this out some time!!! Ya so creative and smart Lauren!!!! I think the stand up match would be super fun and totally hawt to do sometime. Loves ya lots my Cuban cutie!!!

Offline Jimmy81

Re: Another idea for a match...
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2012, 01:22:58 PM »
Very interesting.  Reminds me of the takedown tournament that started off high school wrestling seasons combined with a last person standing match.