News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

And a third idea for a match :)

• 2 Replies

Offline laurenwantstowrestleyou

• God Member
And a third idea for a match :)
« on: October 28, 2012, 09:05:39 AM »
This one I take credit for... mostly... although my good friend Ami has informed me that it's very similar to what the WWE would call an "ironman" match... I guess there are "ironwoman" matches too?

Anyway... you wrestle for an hour and whoever wins the most falls or has control the longest wins... simple as that... but it's obviously for a cyber hour... which may or may not be a real hour... the twist is... the person who has control at the time... dictates what time it is in the match... and if you have the control (and let's say a nice crippling submission hold on) you can drag it out as long as you want... and once a submission (or pinfall or knockout or however you want to define a "win") is gained... the victor releases the hold but there is no set time that needs to elapse before the action starts up again... you can let the person go... and then just clamp the hold back on him or her... or a different one... for another submission or whatever

The match doesn't end until that "cyber hour" is over... so there can be a lot of punishment dished out and taken in that sixty minutes... how much do you all think you can take?  or dish out?

Offline lilfightingcutie2

• God Member
Re: And a third idea for a match :)
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 09:17:27 AM »
I so love this idea. Especially the part about no breaks between falls. Gonna be such a hawt and fun match to do with ya sometime lauren!!! I hope everyone else gets a good look at these ideas and uses them. They totally rock!!! Just like my amazing Cuban cutie does!

Offline Gaelle

• God Member
  • I'm the one in red of course *winks*
Re: And a third idea for a match :)
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 11:14:46 AM »
This is very original indeed.  If i happen to have such a match, I just hope my opponent won't spend 15 minutes to write her post as it happens sometimes with some :p
But I like the idea very much.
Lady Gaelle