News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

KAYLA vs RACHEL ROCKING THE RING (Non fatal fight)

• 2 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
KAYLA vs RACHEL ROCKING THE RING (Non fatal fight)
« on: January 17, 2010, 03:14:24 AM »
I was laying next to one of the most beautiful and deadly ladies in the world.

My one hand resting on her tight ass, as I pull her to me. Kayla's perfect breasts resting against my chest, as we kiss and caress after our love making.
Her soft brown eyes smiling at me, as her lush lips press to mine again.
Kayla had the body of an athlete or runway model, With the face of a front page glamour model, as a extra bonus.
Nicely put, she was a living breathing fantasy, that I was happy to know, and enjoy in real life.

"Are you sure you want to do this Kayla?" I ask, as I caress her pert left breast.

"Mmmmmmmm that bitch Rachel has been shooting her mouth off way to long." Kayla says, as her long, toned leg wraps around me.

A teasing smile comes to her face, as we roll together on the bed.
"So lover, you don't think I can handle that cow Rachel?" Kayla asks, as our body heat, and desire rises.

"Kayla the lady is very good and dangerous, please don't go into this so sure of yourself." "You know I would hate for anything to happen to you." I tell her softly, as she is now on her back, body lush, and pleasing from head to toe.
"Do you think I can beat her?" Kayla asks again.

"You know I believe in you baby." I tell her, as she moans, and spreads, letting my newly aroused manhood, to drink from the garden of her womanhood.
As I enter her, and she begins to move against me. "Right answer baby, that bitch is going down." Kayla says.

Then nothing more needs saying, as we make love, before falling asleep in one anothers arms, in love, and both sexually satisfied.

It is a few days later, as Kayla has left me at the hotel, with a promise not to interfere. Then she is gone.

The gym is a little run down on the outside, as Kayla aproaches it. Yet inside it is well lit, and very much in use.
Kayla is dressed in a sports bra, and tight body hugging shorts.
Her body slender, yet nicely curved in all the right places.
Kayla's stride like a young lioness on the prowl. Poised yet confident, and ready to attack or strike.

"I can not beleive you actually showed to have your ass kicked." The buxom beauty in the ring says, as she moves around it easily.

Rachel was beautiful. With a face and figure that turned heads anywhere she went.
Her brown eyes, alert, and shining from a face of an angel.
Yet her large curvy body, dressed in cut off tee shirt, no bra, and hip hugging shorts. Left no question Rachel could be a devil when needed.

Her long dark hair hanging down, and floating soft, and silky around her, as her feet danced around the mat like the skilled fighter she was.

Kayla climbs into the ring, as her brown eyes stay on her opponent. "No tricks bitch?" Kayla asks, knowing she was in Rachel's home turf.

"As if I need them to beat a skinny slut like you." Rachel taunts as Kayla was slender. Yet she was nicely muscled and toned, with all the pleasing lines, and curves a woman should have.
"The camera is on, feeding a live video stream online, so everyone can see you kiss my ass, whore." Rachel says, as she curls her hands into loose fists, preparing for the fight.

Kayla widens her stance, and begins to move around, as she waits for Rachel to make the first move.

"I am so going to enjoy having you as my bitch, when this fight is over." kayla says, as Rachel does as expected.
The dark haired beauty driving a fist at Kayla, in anger.
Kayla blocking it, and sending a nice kick, into Rachel's side. Knocking the sexy woman back, while knocking some of the air from her body.

Kayla steps back, as she wants to savor humiliating this woman, that had the nerve to trash talk and challenge her.

Rachel straightens up, and begins to advance.

The two circle, sending kicks, and punches, testing one anothers defenses.

Rachel lands a knee to Kayla's inner thigh, as they close. The dark haired beauty trying to catch Kayla in her crotch.
"Cheating whore!!!" Kayla cries, as she lands a open handed slap, that spilts Rachel's sensuous lips. As her head jerks to the side.

Rachel tastes her own blood, and gives a yell, as she tackles Kayla, and the two sexy warriors begin to grapple, and roll on the mat, while the audience watches.
Rachel shoving up Kayla's sports bra to claw Kayla's heaving breasts.
Thin bloody lines appear on the smooth skin of Kayla's right breast, as Rachel's nails claw across it.
Kayla crying out, as she feels the pain coming to her breast.

Kayla's hand sliding down into Rachel's shorts to grasp her thong, and yank it up into her crack.
Rachel writhing in pain, as her thong is pulled up into her sex, as well, as Kayla twists it.

Rachel arches her body forward, to punch Kayla, in her left breast.

Kayla's body slapping back against the mat, as she gasps for air, and the two ladies roll apart.
Rachel moves into the one corner, as her hand settles on a button unseen, and the video I and many others are watching, begins to seem to have interference.
As Kayla rolls, and begins getting to her feet. Rachel grabs a small hand towel, and pours a liquid onto it.
The towel behind her, Rachel moves to Kayla.

Kayla seems to sense something is wrong, sends a kick, that is blocked along the side of Rachel's thigh. As the buxom beauty grabs Kayla and begins to shove the towel over Kayla's face.
Before she can think, the athletic beauty begins to inhale, and her world begins to spin, as her legs begin to grow weak.

Rachel is laughing, as she pulls the towel away. Kayla staggering around the ring, as if drunk or tagged with a very strong blow from Rachel.

I am watching closely, as the video seems to distort to a view of an empty ring, then back to Kayla in the ring, with Rachel stalking her.
Something was seriously wrong here, the video was tampered with or something.
My heart freezes as Rachel loosely grabs Kayla by her bra.
Kayla's sexy toned legs wobbly, as Rachel turns to the video camera.
"I warned this bitch, now see her fall." Rachel says, as she connects and Kayla falls limply to the mat.

The two ladies both bruised and slightly bloody, as Rachel begins to strip.
Her large, firm breasts heaving, as her top hits the floor. Then her shorts, and thong, as she straddled Kayla, and begins rubbing her pussy against Kayla's face.
"That's right whore, eat my juicy pussy." Rachel taunts as Kayla lay half naked on her back on the mat.

"Any of you other sluts want to try me, you know where to find me." Rachel says, as she continues to press her moist clit to Kayla's lips.
Rachel then sliding off, to shove Kayla's top up, before slapping her pert breasts.

I had promised Kayla to stay out of it, yet I could not sit any longer and just watch, as Rachel stripped her, and began doing things to her naked body, while the world watched.
I knew where Kayla had gone, and soon I was on my way to rescue her.

When I arrive it is some time later. I had gotten there as quickly as I could yet it had taken some time.

I slip in, and hear water splashing on something.
I move ahead, and see Rachel has dumped a bucket of water over Kayla's prone body. The sleek beauty, coughing and starting to come awake, as her body was soaking wet, and glistening now.
"What you want a re-match so soon, you dumb bitch?" Rachel taunts, as she laughs at Kayla, and I move to the ring. Rachel's back to me, as Kayla tries getting to her feet, aided by the ropes.
Rachel has the wet towel in her hand again, as she begins stalking Kayla.

"Another dose of this bitch, and we will let them see what a pathetic loser you are whore." Rachel says, ready to use the drug on Kayla again, before easily knocking her out on the live feed once more.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you." I warn her, as Rachel's head turns quickly to me. Kayla's leg lashes out, and kicks the drug filled towel from her hand.

As it hits the mat. Rachel kicks it aside. "I don't even need that for you bitch." Rachel says full of confidence.
As she starts the video show again. "Time for Kayla's ass whipping part two everyone." Rachel says, as she begins to move, and dance on her feet.
Kayla quickly giving me a look that says, thank you, will chew your ass out later.

Then her head faces Rachel, as her anger starts to boil.
"You cheap, sorry ass whore!!" Kayla says, as she moves keeping distance, as her head clears further.

"Time to go to school Kayla cxnt." Rachel replies, as she charges in.

Kayla ducks a clubbing swing meant to put her on the mat again quickly. Before stomping on Rachel's foot, and giving her a punch, and squeeze to her heaving right breast.
Rachel cries out in pain, as she drives a punch into Kayla's toned belly.
The sleek muscles absorbing some of the blow, as she brings her own elbow to the side of Rachel's head.
Rachel staggers back stunned for the moment.

The two naked fighters looking for the moment, and Kayla seeing it, moves forward, and arms circling Rachel's body. Drives them both down to the mat.
Arms and legs swinging, and flailing, as Kayla screams in pain, as Rachel bites Kayla's left breast. Blood begins to stream from the wounded tit, as Kayla full of pain and rage, grabs Rachel by her clit, and begins to squeeze cruelly.
Rachel releases Kayla's wet, heaving breast, in time for Kayla to get a punch into Rachel's jaw.

Long dark hair is flying, as Rachel's head is jerked, and her arms fly out, as she flops backwards, almost fully out, on the mat.

Kayla is furious, by the deceptions of Rachel, as well as what Rachel may have done to her, while she was out.

I stay back, but grow concerned, as Kayla grabs Rachel's nearby thong, and stuffs them into her gaping mouth.
Rachel starting to gag, and writhe, as fighting to stay conscious she was now also fighting to breathe.
"Kayla stop baby, you won." I tell her, as she rolls Rachel fully ont her back, and drops her legs beside Rachel's head.
Kayla soon as her own bra wraped tightly around Rachel's throat, as Kayla rubs her own wet pussy, all over Rachel's face.

Rachel's body was laying slightly prone on her back arching and writhing weakly. As Kayla kneeled from over her head. Kayla's body facing Rachel's sliding legs, as she smothers, and strangles her.
"Kayla stop!!!" I cry out, as I dive into the ring, and pry and coax my lover from her opponent.

Kayla falls back into ym embrace, with a final kick to Rachel.

Then she slides herself, and props her tired body in the corner, as I pull the panties from Rachel's mouth, and free her throat, from the bra.
Rachel coughing and gagging, as Kayla slips on her own thong and shorts, while she watches me tend to Rachel.

Rachel's brown eyes looking confused at me, as she knew I was with Kayla. Yet I had saved her life possibly.
Now as Kayla watches, I make sure she is able to fully breathe on her own. Helping Rachel to sit in the corner, as I get water for her to drink.
I was not happy with the way she treated my lady. Yet I did not wish her permanent harm.

After I am sure Rachel will be okay, I grab Kayla by her arm, and as she moves beside me. I turn her to face the camera.
Kayla was a little bloody, very bruised, and soaking wet still. While the buxom beauty Rachel watches, knowing she was seen being beaten.
Yet as I raised her arm in victory. Even after Rachel's schemes and cheating.
Kayla wins !!!!

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Re: KAYLA vs RACHEL ROCKING THE RING (Non fatal fight)
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 11:30:08 AM »
WOW! Thanks, Storm, for a really hot fight there against Rachel!  ;) :-*

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: KAYLA vs RACHEL ROCKING THE RING (Non fatal fight)
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 03:40:10 PM »
Thanks scribbler, always nice to see someone actually reading and enjoying these.

Sighhhh even better when one of the sexy ladies like Kayla. Part of the story, leaves kisses and comments.

Thanks, as someone posting to this forum for the first few times, feedback is nice.
That it was enjoyed even BETTER !!!

BTW any catfight forum ladies reading this. Yeah I am willing to write for just about any of you, if you get in touch with me.
A few details and questions, and you may be in a story very soon.

Storm