News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

REPOST: OPW Collision course - Jessie vs Kayla by HC

• 2 Replies

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
REPOST: OPW Collision course - Jessie vs Kayla by HC
« on: February 21, 2010, 09:37:00 AM »
Was going to post "The Last Woman Standing" between Marie & I, but found this story which chronologically precedes it & thought, I'd repost this first, and will do the other one in a few days' time.

Hope you enjoy this flashback to about 4 years ago & please comment if you do!  :P ;)

Hugs
Kayla

OPW COLLISION COURSE - Jessie vs Kayla by HC

Q: Jessika, coming up shortly is your match challenging Kayla for the OPW People’s championship. You and Kayla have been teacher and student, girlfriend and well… girlfriend, but now you’re opponents. There has been a lot of emotion heading into this match, are you ready?

Jessika- “You know the saying goes ‘you always hurt the ones you love.’ Well Kayla, I don’t want to have to do that. I care about you so much and I want to see you do well, but after everything that you’ve done to me, you’ve left me no choice. Tonight Kayla, you are just another opponent to me and I’m going to have to block my feelings out and do what must be done. I’m going to have to put you down.”

Q: You’ve also still got that shoulder injury courtesy of Marie. It wasn’t made any better when Kayla and Siena handcuffed you and beat on it with a steel chair three weeks ago. Are you sure you’re ready.

Jessika- “I’ve fought with far worse injuries than this. Sure that little rascal Marie got me good and Siena and her cronies, they’ve done their share of damage to--”

(Tito and Mastodon bump into Jessika as they go by)

Tito- “Hey grandma ma, jew watch where jew goin!”

Jessika- “You watch where you’re going, jackass!!”

Mastodon nails Jessika hard in the back of the head and the two women begin to stomp on Jessie. Mastodon picks up Jessika and hooks her arm behind her back, then slams her on her shoulder. 

Tito- “OOH SHEET!! I believe we keeled the beech!!”

The two women walk away laughing as Jessika pounds the concrete floor and I stand there wondering what to do.

Q:  I am standing  right outside of the Blaze office. Only a few minutes ago, Siena, Fatale, Sarah Primetime, Claudette Benoit, Alexis Lexus, Karen and Cara, and Madonna got into a Hummer limousine and left the arena. Siena and Madonna were the first out and seemed to be in a rush, but both were grinning slightly and holding hands while the others were laughing and joking as usual. I asked Sarah Primetime where they were going and she told me they are going to a strip club. Sarah assured me that they would be back in time for Siena’s title match against Marie. I have to say, the Blazes seem extremely confident tonight if they have time to go to a strip club this close to the main event. I also spoke to Tito Blaze, and she has told me that Siena has left her in charge. I tried to reach the champion Marie B. for comment on this, but when I entered her locker room, she was changing into her ring attire and I got yelled at. 

“Another One Bites The Dust” by Queen plays and out comes the 5’10” 165 lb warrior Jessika. Jessika is limping and favoring her shoulder but she looks about as pissed off as she could be. She wearing a red bra that is accented with all sorts of jewels and she’s got a matching bottom and a pair of black thigh high boots. She enters the ring very slowly, but acknowledges the cheers of the fans as she awaits her opponent.

“Simply The Best” by Tina Turner plays and Kayla walks out. The 5’9” 140 lb black haired green eyed beauty pauses and looks at Jessika from afar and shakes her head with a smirk. As she walks down to the ring, the fans chant her name. She is wearing a black string bikini with black wrestling boots with green tips and she is wearing the OPW People’s Championship belt around her waist. She enters the ring and gives her traditional wave and blows a kiss to the fans as Jessika watches her with her hands on her hips. The bell rings and the two women get in each other’s faces and exchange words for about two minutes. Both are smiling and taking turns talking without interrupting each other. Then they back up and begin to circle one another.

Kayla and Jessie lock up their arms and Jessie easily shoves Kayla down, but grabs her shoulder right afterward. Kayla rises and the two circle each other again. They lock up again, and Jessie once again pushes Kayla down. Jessika turns to the crowd and flexes her muscles as Kayla rises. Kayla raises her left arm high to challenge Jessika to a test of strength, but when Jessie raises her arm, Kayla kicks her in the stomach. Kayla backs Jessika up with a series of hard knife like chops to her breasts but Jessika counters with a knee to Kayla’s stomach and the brunette doubles over. Jessika hits Kayla with a DDT (she hooks Kayla’s head under her armpit and falls backwards, driving the top of Kayla’s head into the mat). Jessika yanks Kayla up by her hair and whips her off the ropes and then knocks her down with a standing clothesline.

Taking a page out of Glory’s book, Jessika kisses her bicep and drops an elbow on Kayla then goes for the cover, 1, Kayla quickly kicks out. Jessika mounts Kayla from behind and puts on a sleeper hold, but Kayla gets to her feet and bends over the ropes. The move sends Jessika through the ropes and to the concrete floor. Kayla plays the crowd runs to the ropes on the opposite side. Then when Jessika rises, Kayla sends her crashing into the steel barricade with a hard baseball slide. Kayla climbs out of the ring and stands in front of Jessika. Jessika is on her knees and her mouth is right in front of Kayla’s sex, so Kayla gyrates and rotates her hips in a circles with her arms behind her head. She then grabs Jessika and whips her shoulder first into the steel ring steps. Jessika is a proud woman and doesn’t cry out in pain as Kayla climbs the steps and tries to suplex Jessie off the steps and to the floor, but Jessie counters and front suplexes Kayla down onto the steel steps. Kayla screams and grabs her ribs and belly as Jessika rolls her into the ring. 1,2, Kayla kicks out.

Jessika whips Kayla hard into the corner but when she charges her and tries to drive her shoulder into Kayla’s belly, Kayla moves and Jessika’s shoulder goes between the turnbuckles and hit’s the ringpost! Kayla gets on her feet and turns Jessie around and begins to hit her with more chops to her breasts in the corner. Kayla even pulls Jessie’s top down and begins to batter her huge boobs with blows that have the bigger woman covering up. Kayla then begins to bring down axe handle shots on Jessie’s shoulder and after five, Jessie goes down. Kayla yanks on Jessika’s arm and steps on her shoulder. Kayla is smiling and talking to the crowd as she cinches the shoulder lock in.

Jessika gets to her knees, but Kayla grabs her by her hair and shoves her face first back down. Then Kayla locks Jessika’s arm between her legs and yanks back on her face with both interlocked hands… this move is called the crippler crossface. Jessika is in pure agony as Kayla’s training with Siena has paid off in that she’s learned a bunch of new submission moves, but Jessika refuses to quit. Jessie manages to bend her arm between Kayla’s legs and gives her an elbow to the stomach. Jessika hears a “whoosh” from Kayla as Jessika feels Kayla’s muscles weaken a bit. 

Jessika- “Found your weak spot, kiddo. You were always a sucker for a belly shot.”

Jessika sends another elbow to Kayla’s stomach, and Kayla adjusts her position, climbing on Jessika’s back and locking her hands below Jessika’s chin and pulling up… this move is called a camel clutch. But Jessika stands up and throws herself backwards into the corner, forcing Kayla to let go of the hold. Jessika begins to fire punch after punch after punch into Kayla’s stomach and can see that her former lover and apprentice is weakening from the look in her eyes. Jessie stops and Kayla drops to her knees and looks at Jessika. Jessika allows Kayla to rise and the two women share a deep passionate kiss.

Kayla trips Jessie and lands on top as both women bury their hands in each other’s hair and tongue wrestle and grind their sexes against each other. Jessika forcefully rolls herself on top of Kayla and the two women began to grind against each other even harder and angrier. At one point Kayla lets out an “humph” and her body goes limp briefly as Jessika angrily grinds into her until Jessika lets out a “nnnnggggggggghhhhh…. Ngggghhhhh… YESSSSSSSS!!! I win!!”

Kayla- “No you don’t, I win. You came first, so I WIN.”

Jessika- “No Kayla, I win. The whole point of sex is to cum and I got off on you before you got off on me so I WIN! I was on TOP!!”

Kayla- “You don’t know what the hell you’re talking about Jessie. Sexfighting is about ENDURANCE. I outlasted you so therefore I WON!!”

Jessika quickly crosses her body over Kayla and goes for a pin, 1,2, Kayla kicks out!! Jessika pulls Kayla up and the two women look at each other again.

Kayla- “Double or nothing?”

The two women embrace and began to kiss each other once again. Kayla backs up and smiles at Jessika as she removes her bra and tosses it to the crowd. Jessika then rips off her bra and then Kayla looks at Jessika then looks at her own black bikini bottoms. 

Kayla- “Care to help me with these?”

Jessika smiles and leans down to pull off Kayla’s bottoms, but Kayla kicks Jessika right between the legs and this kick is one of those kicks that they’ll be replaying over and over and over again. Jessika lets out a high pitched screamed as Kayla yanks off her own panties and stuffs them in Jessie’s mouth. Then she sits on her face, 1,2,3!! Kayla wins and retains the OPW People’s Championship. Kayla stands there wearing nothing but her boots and poses for photos, then she leaves, backing up the ramp and blowing a kiss at Jessika who pounds the mat, but smiles and nods at her former charge.

Q: Kayla, first of all, congratulations on your victory. Jessie chose to participate in this match despite being injured and having that same injury aggravated by members of the BFD earlier tonight. Do you think this was a fair fight?

Kayla- “You just said it yourself. Jessika CHOSE to participate in this match. It’s like I said weeks ago, Jessika is too stupid to know when to quit… she had NO chance against me and I beat her once again, tee hee!! Jessie, you did this to yourself. Now I can get to the business of becoming the OPW World Champion. And it doesn‘t matter who that is, because even if Marie doesn‘t win tonight, after I beat her, I‘m challenging the champ.”

Q: How does it feel to have beaten and humiliated a former lover. Some people would say that you were wrong to do it, and I’m sure others wish they could humiliate their ex’s. 

Jessika approaches Kayla and the two women stare at each other. Jessie is smiling.

Jessika- “Very good, Kayla, you beat me. You know, I guess I am stupid because I want a rematch. See, while I was out there on the ground after you tricked me, I was thinking about a few weeks ago. See, I was watching this dvd of this match between Lady Jasmine Raheid and Justine Credible. They called it a 3 Stages of Hell match. It’s best 2 out of 3. The first fall is victory by submission only. The second fall is a no holds barred hardcore anything goes match. And if necessary, the third and tie-breaking fall is held in a steel cage with a top on it called a HELL IN A CELL. I was thinking… would Kayla agree to fight me in that kind of match knowing how crazy I can get? Would Kayla have the guts to put her belt or depending on how you do, belts, on the line in that type of match some time in the near future? You want to talk about me being stupid, how stupid are YOU?”

Kayla- “Oh Jessie sweetheart, you see, I’ve got a WORLD TITLE match I’m going to having soon. I’ve outgrown you dearie. But I did promise I would retire you and… you know what? I’ll think about it. Now, run along and put some ice on your shoulder.”

NEXT: The Last Woman standing ...

Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
Re: REPOST: OPW Collision course - Jessie vs Kayla by HC
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2010, 10:28:30 PM »
Hmm... I stumbled in here between getting my lesson plan ready for tomorrow and starting my own school work and look what I found. Those were the days, lol. It's funny because Jessika and Kayla were originally going to have the best 2 of 3 falls match. But Jessika would go on to join a convent and start doing stories about her confessions. Those stories were really good while Kayla would fight Marie and then, start her feud with Alicia Christmas, who I put as the perfect foil for Kayla to give Kayla credibility as a wrestler as opposed to just as a fighter and to add build up to her eventual match against Glory. That match that Jessika mentions in the interview had to be used, and later on, Rachel Apache and Lady Jasmine would fight each other in that match, which would be the best match I would ever do in my time as a wrestling writer on this board. It's always nice to come back and see talented writers doing talented things. Makes me feel good that once upon a time, I was a part of that talented group. Take care.
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Re: REPOST: OPW Collision course - Jessie vs Kayla by HC
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2010, 08:17:28 AM »
Good to see you around, Howard! Thanks for all the great stories you created!  :)

I'll look for the Rachel vs Jasmine, which I might still have & repost if I do!  ;D

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)