News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

hi everybody!

• 1 Replies

Offline harpua13

• God Member
hi everybody!
« on: January 23, 2011, 02:38:39 AM »
Longtime lurker but finally feel acquainted enough with the community to start posting. I just wanted to say Hi to all and thanks so much for the good things that come from this place, it's awesome to have a little corner of the world where people understand how damn great it is to enjoy a good scrap, been following this stuff since the first time I picked up a Sports Review Wresting as a 10 year old back in '80. I'm a part time writer and full time programmer, and I'm trying to get into the hang of knocking out some stories. Anyway, I just wanted to get that first awkward post out of the way, peace out to you all on a cold ass night in dirty Jersey.

H13
Free your mind.
And your ass will follow.

Offline Brit_Brat1

• God Member
Re: hi everybody!
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2011, 10:37:32 AM »
Longtime lurker but finally feel acquainted enough with the community to start posting. I just wanted to say Hi to all and thanks so much for the good things that come from this place, it's awesome to have a little corner of the world where people understand how damn great it is to enjoy a good scrap, been following this stuff since the first time I picked up a Sports Review Wresting as a 10 year old back in '80. I'm a part time writer and full time programmer, and I'm trying to get into the hang of knocking out some stories. Anyway, I just wanted to get that first awkward post out of the way, peace out to you all on a cold ass night in dirty Jersey.

H13

Hi Harpus,

Thanks for being brave and posting; maybe one day you will venture into our little dysfunctional chat room community.

The important thing to remember when posting that not everyone who responds will be "nice". Some will post positive comments some not so much.  Now we all know about constructive criticism and the right way to do things but unfortunately we dont all follow that practise.

I myself do not post stories, prefer to spend my time chatting........ but obviously from time to time there is criticism around that. Now I take criticism, get rid of the bull that surrounds it, ie anger and the like and get at the centre and actually see if there is something in what has been said that I could use in the future to improve what I say and write and it works ........... but it involves developing a thick skin :) .......... useful for in real life too :)

Brit