News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Catfights: Dueling Body Parts

• 9 Replies

Offline Tangocash1234

Catfights: Dueling Body Parts
« on: October 26, 2020, 10:00:44 AM »
Hello all,

One element of a number of catfight stories, that really sparks my fantasy, is the way matching body parts are sometimes described as fighting there own private battles during the confrontation. Mainly intimate fights between pairs of breasts or competing pussies.

My fantasies always revolve around vicious and sensual naked catfights between two women over the love of the same man. Whilst the fight is overall woman to woman, the thought of the very feminine attributes that attracted the man they both desire in the first place, fighting in their own jealous battle, is very arousing. Such local confrontations taking place between the women's writhing, scratched and sweaty bodies as they roll around.

Even before the catfight starts, rival breasts with stiff nipples are described as accusingly challenging each, as if jealous themselves over the caresses and fondling both have received from the fought over man. During the catfight, they mash together, bashing and grinding against one another if trying to destroy each other. Stiff proud nipples dueling and stabbing in each other as if in a dagger fight. A vicious local fight as the wider catfight rages above them.

Pussies as well. The most feminine areas that have both lured and accepted the cock of the desired stud. Perhaps before the fight the women display them to each to show where their mutual lover spends his time when not with their rival. During the most vicious catfights, pussies are described as locked in a pounding, chewing and biting battle of their own as the two beauties lock in wild catball catfight. I even ready a story where the pussies rip out each other's pubic hair. The thought two jealous pussies tearing into each other over a cock really fires my imagination.

Does this resonate with anyone else out there?

Tangocash

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Catfights: Dueling Body Parts
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2020, 11:19:36 AM »
Incredible description.

Offline phftfghtr

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2020, 12:37:55 PM »
Absolutely!  Especially when speaking of catballs, tangled up legs and feet trying to trap and entwine their opponent in their own battle (especially encased in nylon) is super-hot to me.

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2020, 01:44:58 PM »
The posturing before women fight is universal.  The more mature the womeen the more obvious the intent.  At a political rally (hence the cameras) two english women clash. The older one moves forwards and takes the clasic hands on hips stance offering her breasts in challenge.

A rough sees one women thrust her breasts by moving her arms back as she challenges the other woman to fight.  Challenge accepted the breast contest is immediate as both ladies come together chest to chest.

I worked at a place once where two secretaries shared an office, Both in their late thirties and confident enough to wear short skirts. Separately they would tell me the other lady was "showing all shed got', meaning she had seen up her skirt. As both ladies were saying the same thing frequently it seemed both were goading each other by flashing on purpose. 

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2020, 01:52:28 PM »
Reattempt to post pics

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2020, 05:38:29 PM »
Sounds like a winner to me.

Offline Gent

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2020, 02:51:01 AM »
The body parts comparing is probably great for alot of us. It adds the already exciting catfight. As a plus, if you have a particular fetish it can tick even more boxes.
For me, a catfight is two women comparing themselves body, mind and willpower. Any comparisons from tongues to feet are a massive turn on for me.

Offline HooDoo

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2020, 04:39:36 AM »
Thanks for the topic, definately a turn on. I wrote a short story that brushes over the topic, after you posting this I am compelled to clean-up the diet and post it in the stories section. Thanks again.

Offline katfytr

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2020, 07:21:08 PM »
Absolutely!  Especially when speaking of catballs, tangled up legs and feet trying to trap and entwine their opponent in their own battle (especially encased in nylon) is super-hot to me.

Leg-tangling catballs, nylons against nylons, is my favourite thing about catfighting, seeing or doing ;)

Offline FightFantasy

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2020, 08:49:20 PM »
I almost always see the fight as the comparison of two women and their respective bodies... It's a fight between them as a whole and a fight between each part of them, both at the same.

It goes from brain vs brain and hearth vs hearth to breasts vs breasts and pussy vs pussy. At the end, one woman as a whole and her body is victorious, while the other has lost and the same can said about all the parts of their bodies.