News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

JenniN vs Brandiprowstls: No ‘Os’ or ‘KOs’ Grudge Match Second Fall

• 1 Replies

Offline Brandiprowstls

• God Member
Okay so here we go with fall number two in this, emotional, erotic pro style battle between Jenny and me.

Brandi:
I lie there, drifting in and out of consciousness, not quite believing what I have just seen to be real.  I’m consumed with jealousy and dismay and the bitter disappointment of losing the first fall is almost about to overwhelm me.  It’s like you two are celebrating. How could Kim do this to me? I just lie there, a voice screaming in my head, ‘You can’t kiss her!  She’s the fucking referee!  You can’t do that!”

Then I’m abruptly helped up to my feet and I’m surprised to find Angie in the ring, attending to me.  She’s obviously desperate to make up for her earlier indiscretion with that client of hers, not to mention the fact that she was my main squeeze before Kimmie came on the scene and maybe she sees a chance of making a comeback with me after that passionate kiss You and Kim just shared. 

So I’m stood there just staring across the ring blankly at my opponent then at Kimmie then back to my opponent. They both look a little shamefaced and embarrassed but there was no doubting the emotional charge behind the embrace they just shared.  I feel sick.  Meanwhile, Angie is towelling me down, gently wiping the cum and sweat from my belly, my tits and my face. 

“I can still smell her on me!” I whine to Angie by way of urging her to wipe my face again.  “Did she cum after she put me out?  It felt like she was cumming!  I think she must have cum!”

“Yep, she came, hon.”  Angie nods ruefully, genuinely sympathetic. “She came huge!  Once she got the pin she just let herself go and went for it big style!”

“That fucking bitch!” I sniffle, fighting back a tear, hating you for such a sexy display of dominance and blatant disrespect for me, your opponent.

“Yeah, it was a really dirty thing to do to you.  But she may have made a big mistake.”  Angie gives me a knowing stare.  “Just look at her, Brandi. She can hardly stand up.  That bitch popped her cork so hard she must have taken a load out of herself. You need to get on her right away before she can recover. Get on her, Brandi and get yourself right back into this match!”  With that she slips out through the ropes because Kim has started to come over, wanting to clear the ring, ready for the start of the second fall.  You’re still stood in the opposite corner, wallowing in the delicious after glow of the huge orgasm you took for yourself as you pinned me. 

I scowl at Kim who avoids my gaze.  My eyes once more flick from her to you and back.  But I’m watching Kim the closest and the very moment she gestures to the time keeper and begins to say, “Ring the bell.  Second fall!”  I moving smartly across the ring, almost breaking into a run as I reach you, your eyes wide with surprise, surprise at my speed, surprise at my energy, surprise at my pent up fury! 

What I do when I reach you is not subtle. It is not technically refined.  I just lift my right leg really high and lunge in at you, looking to plant my big black boot right into your startled face!

Yt

Jenni:
I wipe the sweat off of my half naked body as I lean back against my corner.  Watching as Angie climbs into the ring, I guess her John was finished.  Well we all saw where he actually finished.  Trying to get my legs under me in case she comes across the ring for me, but instead she stops in the middle and tries to drag your sweat and cum covered body back to your own corner. 

My chest heaving as I take a few deep breaths, trying to recover not only from the first fall that I was able to take from you but the massive orgasm curtesy of your face.  My heart is racing, my legs are shaking, but I don't trust the two of you as I watch you whispering to one another, seeing you glancing over and me time and again.  Scowling at both of you, ready to do battle again no matter what when your eyes slip from me to Kimmie as she tries to shoo Angie away....

My eyes fall on Kimmie, she sways almost in slow motion in my vision, her hair dancing as she moves, looking absolutely perfect in her referee's attire, like it was custom made for her, hugging every curve, accentuating every inch of her incredible body.  I involuntarily lick my lips, tasting her on them as I shiver again, grabbing the ropes for support as my legs almost buckle.  It's practically like it is in the movies, when everything else in the background falls away and the only thing you can see is her...

Is she calling for the bell?!

Is it the end of the rest period already?!

Shit!

I bend down as Kimmie is on the ropes yelling to the time keeper at the small table near ringside, tossing my towel back down as I try to prepare for the next round that is about to start any second.  My heart pounding in my ears...wait, that's not my heart.  That's....

I straighten up just in time for you to finish crossing the ring, my eyes wide as I'm greeted with the view of angry eyes and a big black leather boot...

"UGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Your sole connects with my pretty face sending my head snapping back, my body arching, my arms losing my grip on the ropes as my body drops to the mat, propped up only by the turnbuckles behind me. Trembling legs splayed out in front of me, chest bouncing from the impact of the landing, my eyes glossed over at the moment like a boxer who got caught with a big shot. The fans letting out a roar as Kimmie whips around to see what the excitement is about...

**DING DING DINNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG**
YT

Brandi:
There are some things in life that give you a lovely warm feeling. Like a big hug, or a cup of hot chocolate on a cold day or getting a present when it isn’t even your birthday.  But the feeling I get when my boot connects with your smug pretty face beats all of those by miles!  You grunt loudly and the impact reverberates right up through the sole of my boot, into my leg and hip.  I’m not the most agile.  I don’t have the best balance. So for me that was a risky move. But that caught ya real good!  That hurt ya!  So it was worth it.  Even though after I connect my right foot comes down in a most ungainly fashion and I half spin around, nearly collapsing on top of you as you sag down onto your butt in the corner, my black vinyl clad ass pushing into your face as I struggle to regain my balance.  I grab the top ropes with both hands to steady myself and then haul myself up and away, admiring my handiwork, loving seeing you down, all glassy eyed and shocked.

I retreat as far as the middle of the ring and then go up on my toes to run back at ya, making the most of the situation whilst you are still down and out!  As I reach you, I launch myself into the air, spreading my legs so the backs of my thighs land on your shoulders as I go for a classic Bronco Buster, a move much beloved of the pervy ‘Peaches ‘N’ Cream’ crowd.  I grip the ropes and look out into the arena with a huge grin on my face as I bounce my ass up and down on your bare tits for all I am worth whilst letting my crotch slap into your face with each thrust of my eager hips.

Hmmmmmm….this is fucking nice!  My ass is pounding your filthy udders, no doubt knocking the air out of your lungs (I can hear it exploding from your gaping lips), whilst my own pert breasts, nipples erect with excitement and desire, dance wildly too.  But it’s my pussy that feels really delicious here as it comes up into your feature, making sweet contact for a moment with each thrust.  And my ass must be banging up those tits of yours nicely, whilst my crotch mashing in your face must be pretty humiliating, though nothing compared to what you did to me earlier! 

“AWWWWW YEEEAHHHHH!  GIVE IT TO HER! GIVE IT TO HER BRANDI!  RIDE THAT BITCH REAL GOOD!”  The crowd are yelling for me.  Such fickle fucking morons!  Do they think I’ve forgotten how they were screaming for you when you hurt and humiliated me so badly over that chair?!?!

Still, it’s good to hear them shouting if it gets inside your head!  And I continue to give them what they want as I transition into my next phase. I give one last really hard bounce into your tits before I thrust my hips hard, ramming the damp musky black vinyl of my shorts tightly around your face, whilst my big thighs clamp around your head, forcing it back against the second turnbuckle so it has nowhere to go.  Then I lock my boots around the metal corner post to secure a front face scissors! 

“OHHH YEEAAHH!  LOVELY!”  Someone yells from the crowd provoking a huge roar of approval. Scissors holds are kinda my signature here at the club, head scissors, body scissors, front side, reverse, I do them all.  I even have a reverse face scissors finisher which I rather pretentiously call ‘L’Amour est mort’. It’s quite a complicated hold actually.  Unlike this one, which is just a bit of brutal improvisation and also illegal, as Kimmie is now pointing out to me.
“Okay Brandi, that’s enough.  Break the hold.  C’mon break!”  She’s in real close, down on one knee next to us.
“Hey!  Hey!  What’s going on here?” I say back to her incredulous.  “I think I might be given a little latitude here bearing in mind what she’s just done to me outside the ring and you did nothing to stop it!” My voice is beginning to rise, almost breaking with the emotions coming through. “And you’ve just been you’ve just been making out with her like some liddle slut!”  I give her a wounded puppy look before adding, “But not that your biased or anything!”

She drops her eyes guiltily. Then gives a nod.  “Okay, a very little latitude,” she says quietly. 
“Oh thank you so much, Madam ref!” I growl sarcastically. “UUUHHHHHH!”  Then I clamp the scissors on harder still, my thighs bulging, leather boots creaking as they twist around the ring post, grinding your face into my shorts, ensuring that the metal front zipper puts a line right up your face, through your chin, mouth and nose!  I hang there on my arms, hands gripping the top ropes either side of the ring post, body arched back, belly muscles flexed.

Kimmie is getting in for a real close look….anxious for your safety no doubt!  “Gawdd!  That’s scissors is tight!” She groans, a little lust creeping into her voice.
“Yeahhh baaaabbbbeee!” I reply with little gasp from the extreme effort as I pour on the pressure. 

“UUHHH!   UUUHHH!  Asssskkk hurrrr!”  I hiss through clenched teeth.
“Ask her? I can’t. This is an illegal hold!” Kim whines back at me.
“Fucckinnngg aasskkk hurrrr!  Or…I’ll put her…the fuck out!  ASSKK HURRRR!”
Kimmie squirms with unease and then says, “Jen, I’m so sorry hon!  I’m so sorry…”
“SHUT THE FUCK UP, KIMMMM!” I roar.  “Just assskkk hurrr the question!”
“Oh my god!  Jenni. Do you wanna give?  DO YOU SUBMIT!?!?”

Jenni:
"Uggghhhhhhhhh" moaning as I land firmly on my proud ass, slumped back against the corners, eyes glazed over as your body presses against me for a moment before you right yourself with the help of the ropes as you step back.  The ring spinning as I watch a blurry shape make her way to the middle of the ring before swinging around and making a dead run for the corner.  Had I been able to see clearly I might have known what was coming.  Had I been able to think clearly I might have been able to make an escape.  But your big boot rung my bell and now as you charge back towards me like a very pissed off very sexy bull I can do nothing but slump against the corner, trying to catch my breath and clear my head.

"UGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH" the air in my lungs explodes past my lips in a loud grunt as your ass comes slamming down on top of my chest.  The "Peaches 'N' Cream" fans roaring with delight as you give them their nightly quota of bronco busting.  My legs kicking up off the canvas as you land hard, your hands gripping the top rope again this time to allow you to put all your weight into the hold.  Your ass lifting high up before crashing back down onto my bare sensitive tits, crushing the air out past my lips as your black vinyl bottoms grind against my pretty face, "mmmmmmmmppppppphhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" The zipper to your shorts digging in painfully with each humiliating crotch slap you give me.  My arms flailing as my ass jiggles as I squirm in the wicked hold.

The fans, who not so long ago were solely behind me in my utter destruction of their club owner that they might have immediately given the title to me, have now jump ship and are cheering on the formerly cum covered loser as she rides my fucking face like it's her job. "mmmmmmppppppphhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" My eyes are still glassy so it's probably a good thing that I can't see the expression on your face as you crush my tits, at least I'm not covered in cum so there's that.

Sadly that's not the respite you think it would be when you are currently getting your tits crushed flat and your face ground by a zipper clad crotch. I'm desperately fighting for air at this point and wondering how long you are going to keep bouncing on my now throbbing tits.  The answer unfortunately comes quickly as you give me one last bump and grind that sends my arms flailing as your boots slide back, your thighs framing my pretty face, jamming it back against the middle turnbuckle as your vinyl shorts once again mash against my features, "mmmmmppppphhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" my glassy eyes go wide as you lock your boots around the steel corner post trapping me in the a brutally creative front face scissors.  The fans once again going wild as my panicked reactions send me squirming and spasming in the corner as you sit proudly on my tits again, almost posing it seems though there is much more going on than that.  I'm struggling wildly, in serious trouble in this absolutely brutal absolutely illegal hold.  You've been known to break the rules here and there in the times you step into your own ring, though tonight with everything on the line nothing is going to be off limits.  Thankfully Kimmie is doing her job and moves in, yelling at you to break the hold, leaning in close, my eyes starting to clear, seeing her looking down at me with concern as your crotch humps my face.  *Oh thank goodness, this will all be over shortly.* I think to myself as she calls for the break.

But you just aren't crafty with your holds, but with your words as well and to my dismay and more like outright terror you use the past few moments to your advantage, toying and preying on Kimmie's emotions and guilt to buy yourself more time. It can't work.  It won't work.  Kimmie wouldn't let you get away with....fuck.  Kimmie blushes deeply, from shame, or from this hold, I can see her chest heaving the same way it did when I absolutely humiliated you earlier...

She's flustered, confused, feeling guilty, and incredibly turned on.  And you take full advantage of that like the bitch everyone has said you were since the day I walked into this place. The kicked puppy look is the cherry on top of the sundae as my eyes widen further she agrees to give you some latitude with the hold.  I start to try to mumble something as you let out a growl and clamp your thighs down tighter, "UUUMMMMMMMMPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Your thighs bulging, pressing tightly against my head and neck, my eyes forced even wider as I moan against your crotch, your boots creaking against the ring post letting everyone know the kind of power you have in your legs.  All of that and my legs kicking wildly brings Kimmie in closer, but instead of pure concern I hoped to find on her face, it's flushed with excitement as she moans about how tight the scissors are around my head as if there was any doubt to the two of us. Your shorts rubbing against my stiff nipples and throbbing tits as I close my eyes for a moment, not wanting to see Kimmie this way about my pain and punishment.  What's even worse is your screamed reply “Yeahhh baaaabbbbeee!” hating how much you are enjoying this, how much she is enjoying this, how much you are sharing this enjoyment of my trapped tortured body at the moment. 

My eyes snap open again as you purr and hiss for her to ask me if I submit. That shouldn't be possible in this hold, I'm in hell, but I shouldn't be at risk of losing the fall.  And Kimmie manages to muster enough power to remind of you of that, but you are still in her head as you demand she asks, holding my consciousness hostage as my body shudders against the turnbuckles, Kimmie's expression a mix of so many emotions as she apologizes only garnering more of your ire before slipping in close....

"DO YOU SUBMIT!?!?"

"DO YOU SUBMIT!?!?"

The question echoes in my head, my head is spinning from the pain and lack of air as you crush me with your killer thighs.  My hands pawing at your thighs, clawing at them as I need release, but not how you want.

"DO YOU SUBMIT!?!?"

I can't give in, I can't let you win this way, I can't give you the satisfaction of breaking both Kimmie and me with the same ruthless hold. "mmmpppphhhhhhhhh....mmmmmpppphhhhhhhhh" Moaning against your black vinyl crotch, boots drumming the mat, neither of you might be able to make out what four letter words I'm trying to say to you, but it's clear my answer to the question is "NO."
YT

Brandi:
“ASSKK HHURRR!”  I growl, arms straining with partially supporting my weight, beginning to feel the burn of lactic acid in my biceps.  My thighs are feeling it too, quads bulging as I pour it on, the inside of my upper thighs and my crotch smeared onto your face!
“I’ve asked her!” Kim snaps back at me. Then her voice softens. “She said no…um I think!”
“Well in that case I’m gonna put her out, right here!”  I tighten up my crossed black leather boots a little more and they creak in protest.
“Mmmm….careful Brandi.” Whispers Kim, her voice thickening with desire.  “You got that face scissors on real tight.”  And with that she puts her hand on my bulging thigh.  She’s making it look like a kind of steadying gesture, but she didn’t need to do that and now she’s giving the taut skin a little caress.  She really doesn’t need to do that!  “Your scissors holds can be deadly, Brandi. No one locks them on like you do.” She purrs softly.
“Her fucking problem!” I grunt, turning my knees inwards to seal that face smother a little tighter.
“I know..I know it is.” Soothes Kim, still stroking my thigh admiringly.  “But you’re treading a fine line here.  Go too far and I’ve gotta call it, you know that.”  And then she adds, archly, wickedly, “Even though it is such a gorgeous hold.”

I think I should say here that when Kim first came to the club and I was mentoring her, training her up as a wrestler, our sessions almost always ended up with a scissor hold submission. Kim had a real thing for them. She loved me to trap her in then.  Often she would cum whilst tapping out on my thigh and I would cum too. It was how we became lovers.  So now, up close and personal to this type of action she can’t help herself. She’s aroused, drawn in, totally hooked, but ultimately supervising an illegal hold.

Meanwhile you’re in trouble, I can tell.  Your boots have stopped kicking and you’re moving under me a lot less now.  Your breathing is fast and shallow and I can feel you sucking hard on the crotch of my vinyl shorts and it feels so delicious. Kim is still stroking my thigh under the pretence of closely monitoring the hold but looking at the way her erect nipples are tenting her tight little striped ref’s top, I’m not sure she is fooling anyone. I’m pretty confused by all this but ultra turned on. It wasn’t my intention to use a hold like this to win her over, it all just fell into place, a piece of veteran wrestler’s improvisation. But now I’m here I find the situation highly erotic. I’ve got my legs wrapped around my bitter rival’s head and I’m smothering her out in the corner as my girlfriend gets turned on and the suddenly adoring crowd urge me on.  And both me and you smell of cum and sweat. And this is all getting soooo sexy inside my head…..

“Oohhhfuuckkkk!” I can feel that lovely familiar tingle in my crotch and lower belly now. You’re still struggling weakly, slowly. That just seems to make it even better, hornier.  My hips are jerking gently in time with each flex of my thighs.  I’m sooo fucking wet all of a sudden. I smear my nether lips against your open mouth through the sodden black vinyl and shift my position ever so slightly, seeking out your scrunched up little nose.  And there it is….mmmm that’s it, right on the clit!  My breathing has turned into eager little pants. Kim notices this. She turns to look at me.  “Oohh my, Brandi,” she says softly, her hand tightening on my thigh. 

I’m losing control. But I don’t fucking care!  And I know this is stupid. And I know I should resist. But I can’t. It’s too much. Way way too much!  It’s ultimately why all us girls wrestle. Because the orgasms you have in the ring during and immediately after a match are the most intense you ever have.

“She should have fucking submitted when she had the chance!”  I gasp hoarsely, my hips pumping hard, the metal zipper and my pubic bone probably hurting you now but I’m way beyond caring!  “How does it feel, bitch?  How does it fucking feel?”

Hips pumping!

Thighs squeezing hard!

My gleaming black leather boots tightening around the metal ring post, clinging to it desperately, as my toes curl up!

My tummy tightens exquisitely!

“OOOHHHHFFFFUUUUCCKKKKKK!”

I arch back and point my breasts towards the ceiling!

Just about hanging onto my balance with my grip on the ropes!

My straining thighs clamped around your head, feel as hot as cinder blocks!

I'm cumming soooo hard!

I feel every pulse of fluid coming out of me spattering against my vinyl shorts, spurting over the top of the waist band onto my pulsing lower abs and through the narrow gusset onto your face!

Then the spasms are finally beginning to soften but still going through me...”OH my god!  Oh my dear god!” I gasp as the huge orgasm subsides and starts to fade.

I’m aware of Kim raising your arm by your wrist and releasing it to find it drops back down limply.  Kim has been lost in the moment too but suddenly she is concerned, afraid even. “Okay Brandi, that’s it!  She’s out!  Release the hold!  Release it right now!”

I do so.  Not out of any great concern for you but simply because my legs are suddenly like jello and my arms can’t support my right any longer.  “Fuckkk!” I groan as I slide back off you and flop onto the mat to leave you sat slumped in the corner against the turnbuckles.  I’m totally wasted and really not thinking straight now but I certainly couldn’t give a shit about your welfare, so I get to my knees, grab a pink boot and use it to drag you out of the corner and onto the mat. Then in a desperate attempt to get a score from this situation I smear myself across you, my tits pressed into yours, my right arm reaching down to hook a limp, lifeless leg, raising the pink boot high above us.  I arch back, rolling you onto your shoulders, pinning you down tight and look up at Kimmie, wide eyed, mouth gaping.  “Count it!” I say breathlessly.  “Count the pin, ref!”  Looking up at her anxiously, waiting to see what she will do….

Yt

Jenni:
My boots kicking as you scream for Kimmie to ask for my submission again as my vocal opinion of what I think of you gets muffled by your black vinyl shorts.  My body shuddering as you tighten your crossed leather boots announcing to the club that you are going to knock me the fuck out.  Which gets an incredibly loud pop from the fickle crowd at the club.  But not Kimmie.  She warns you about the hold, but not because it's illegal, but because your thighs are deadly.  I remember her telling me about it during one of our long talks about the business over coffee.  She would go on and on about your skills while you were training her, but she kept coming back to your legs and what they could do when you locked them on tight.  I had made a comment that night of avoiding your legs...so much for that now.  Kimmie warns you about your scissors, but there is a look on her face, I'd say there is something in her voice, but it's a bit hard to hear with your thighs clamped around my ears.  I see her hands going to your thighs, thinking she has finally had enough and will dispatch some justice by freeing me from the clearly illegal hold.  But instead she almost seems to be caressing them...is she biting her lip....you turn your legs, working the smother in tighter....shit.

The pressure from the incredibly tight scissors and your black vinyl shorts like a mask on my face, leaving me breathless, my legs starting to shake, the ring starting to spin a bit as Kimmie continues to stroke your thighs, her face a mix of concern and arousal, though it seems arousal is quickly taking over. Trying to lift my arms to paw and pry at your legs but after a moment they start to slump, feeling like lead.  Meanwhile your body seems to find another gear, your arms tugging on the ropes as you lift your hips, working your crotch against my face as you zipper mashes against my nose, sending a ripple through your body and a moan which the fans immediately notice and appreciate...

Panting and moaning against your black vinyl shorts, trying to suck in any air I can as you rock your hips time and again, grinding the zipper against my pretty face. My body shuddering and squirming in the tight intense hold, trying to hold on as I feel your own body tensing quickly realizing it's for a completely different reason as I feel you twist and wiggle, trying to find that right spot, your face lighting up like the forth of July as your clit finds my nose through your shorts.  Kimmie turns her back to me, her attention seems to be focused solely on you at the moment and I don't think it's because she is going to be asking for you to break the hold any time soon.  Her hand grips your bulging thigh as you scream something as you seem to snarl at me, the fans love it as they leap to their feet in the club.

"MMPPPHHHHHHH....MMPPPHHHHHHH...MMPPPHHHHHHHH"

Moaning as your hips pump hard with each squeeze.

"MMMMPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Your thighs like a vice around my head, your black boots creaking against the ring post behind me.

"MMMMMPPPHHHH...................MMMMMPPPPPHHHHHHH.................................."

My body tenses, eyes clenched shut as I feel your shaking, squeezing as your cry fills the club, your juices overcome your tiny vinyl shorts, leaking onto my face, smearing against my mouth and nose as your hips shake and gyrate against me.  The rowdy crowd on their feet, Kimmie's ass jiggling as she stares at you is the last thing I see.

".............................................................................."

You arch your back, soaking in the cheers from the crowd who turned their back on you in the first fall, basking in your wicked orgasm as Kimmie strokes your thighs  her eyes wide in sexual adulation her stiff nipples tenting her top, biting her lip as she holds her gaze of you for a long moment before realizing that I haven't moved since you coated my face in your juices....

She leans in close as you hang over me, her lifts my arm holding it high, the fans getting a great look of this as she lets it go, watching as it falls with a hard thud back to the mat.  A wave of panic washes over her as she yells at you to release me, her moment of leniency has gone too far and she can't take it back now.  My body trembling through no fault of my own as you climb off of me, splayed out in the corner, head lilted against the middle turnbuckle.  Kimmie leaning in about to lightly slap my face to try to coax me awake when you grab my boot, dragging me out of the corner, tits jiggling as my body slams against the mat.  My body pulled away from the ropes as you climb on top of me, your bare tits mashed against mine, mushroomed under yours forced to the sides of my chest as your weight bears down on my unconscious body.  Your arm hooking my leg, my pink boot high in the air like a flag of surrender, my ass lifted up off the mat as you call for Kimmie.  The fans roaring as she drops down next to us, checking my shoulders and raising her hand....

She stops.  Looking from my blank face then back to yours and then back to mine again.  "I....can't."  She stutters.  She stares for another moment as the crowd screams *ONE!*  she raises her hand again. Again it hangs in the air as she looks even more confused.  The crowd at the club continues *TWO!*   "I can't do it.  I can't Brandi." She seems to almost choke back a sob.  *THREE*  "I let you take your leeway and you knocked her out. I mean look at her, those amazing thighs knocked her the FUCK OUT!" *FOUR*  "I should have stopped you when I first asked.  She wouldn't be like this and the match would still be fair.'  *FIVE*  "I can't let you win the fall like this, baby.  I can't.  You've got to give her a chance to wake up first." *SIX*  "This fall is going to continue..."
YT

Brandi:
Confusion!  Absolute, total fucking confusion!  Just what the fuck is going on?!?!

I’ve got your leg hooked, I’m sprawled across you, pinning you in the middle of the ring!  But apparently I’m not!.
I’m confused.  The ref is obviously confused.  The crowd is confused.  They seem to be chanting out a count for the ref to follow but she has other ideas. 

She wants the match to be “fair”!  Since when was pro wrestling ever fair?  The whole fucking point of it is the crowd’s reaction to the injustice of what happens in that ring!

She can’t let me win the fall “like this”!  Doesn’t she know that you win a fall any way you can?  Any win is a good win?  I thought I mentored her better than this!

I’ve got to give you a chance to “wake up first”!  What?  I’ve just bust a gut putting you out and she let me do it!  Now I have to administer the smelling salts to you!

“This fall is going to continue,” Kim pronounces, a little haughtily. I scowl at her and pull back on your hooked leg tucking you up in the pin a little more. She raises her eyebrows to me like some bossy teacher and the does indeed begin a count, but not the pin.  A fucking five count for me!

I blow my cheeks in disgust and fling your leg down roughly, the heavy pink leather boot on the end of the limp limb clomping loudly on the mat!  “Okay then,” I growl, rolling off you and getting to my feet on what are still post orgasm trembling legs.  “Let’s wake her up then, shall we?” I say, grabbing your boot and using it to drag you around into position so that you are splayed out on your back at right angles to the nearest corner.

“Brandi, what are you doing?” Kim asks worriedly.
“I’m waking the bitch up,” I reply, smiling sourly at her.  In fact, you’re already rousing of your own accord and I need to be quick if I’m going to pull this off!  I stomp over to the corner in my big black boots, my legs leaden and unsteady.
“You’re not going up top, are you?” Kim asks.  The question is rhetorical, a command not to!
“I sure fucking am!”  I snap back
“You can’t.  Aw, C’mon, Brandi, Jenni is totally out of it!”
“That doesn’t matter.  YOU said the fall continues!  That I need to wake her up. Well this will wake her up…like a fucking defibrillator on a heart attack victim, ha ha!” 

I’m laughing to myself as I clamber awkwardly up to the top turnbuckle.  The crowd are beginning to stir as they all know where I’m going with this.  So does Kim.  I’m going for another signature move, ‘The Angel of The North’, a crazy reverse moonsault off the top rope.  I just love the high flying stuff. I’m not terribly good at it, but in my head I am, and this mismatch between perception and reality has cost me dearly during my years in wrestling. It’s lost me matches…holy shit…thinking about it, it’s actually lost me titles!   So with that mindset, do you think, for one single moment, I’m going to pass up the chance to pull off a top rope move on an unconscious opponent, an unconscious opponent who just happens to be my bitter love rival?  Dream on, honey, you bet I’m getting my big clumsy ass up there!

I reach the top, my boots wobbling on the top ropes as I precariously straighten up to stand erect, arms slowly extending horizontally out to the side.  Then I wait for the crowd. Nothing.  “Well, c’mon you fucking morons!  Don’t you know how hard it is for me to keep balancing my ass on here?!!” I yell at them.
All they want to see is one of us get hurt, they don’t want to actually participate in the drama, but, dutifully, they begin a feeble, half hearted chant…”Angel of the North!…Angel of the North!”

I give a little disappointed snort.  “Fuck the lot of you!” I mutter under my breath as I lower my hips, fling my head and shoulders backwards and fling myself off the top, bringing my boots off the top rope with a loud clank of the turnbuckles to shoot me up and back into a surprisingly graceful backwards somersault from the top rope!  Looking to splash down right across your bare heaving chest as Kim puts her hands to her mouth with trepidation and looks on!
Yt

Jenni:
Laid out on the canvas, my ass in the air, my pink boot even higher as you and Kimmie have a staring contest.  Which quickly turns into a glaring contest.  Neither one of you backing down at first, which is a shock with how timid Kimmie can be in your presence.  Instead she stands her ground, refusing to count the pin, telling you point blank that the match will continue.  A bit more attitude on the end of it trying to ensure you will listen to her.  And you do, very specifically. My boot thumping to the mat as you stand up in a huff, your hands once again gripping my boots, once again dragging my limp body across the canvas, this time back to the corner.  The stern look on Kimmie's face is replaced by one of confusion and concern. 

"ugggghhhhhh" Moaning on the mat, my body slowly starting to show signs of life as you climb the ropes as Kimmie chides you to come back down, seeing how you have twisted her words and put me once again at even more risk than just losing this fall.  Her eyes even bigger as you get to the top, facing out to the crowded club, knowing exactly what you are thinking and how could you not be.  Wobbly orgasm legs and a rickety ring that might not support your weight or not, you can't pass up an opportunity like this to relive your glory days at the expense of a knocked out opponent. 

The fans on the other hand are sure the whole ring may cave in on itself as you stand perched at the top.  Some probably don't even remember your "pro" wrestling days, those that two treat you to a mediocre chant of your signature move as you wobble at the top of the turnbuckle.  My leg starting to kick weakly on the canvas as you say fuck it and fuck the fans launching yourself off the top rope.  Despite the orgasm and the wrecked ring your body is still in prime form and years or not the muscle memory returns.

The half silent crowd actually gasping in awe as everything doesn't implode and instead you sore through the air, arching and flipping with all the grace of your younger self.  My eyes flutter, my vision slowly returning as I look up at the hot ring lights glaring down at me.  My head throbbing like I've been hit by a bus.  My head is buzzing, but other than that there is nothing, no roar of the crowd, no nothing.  What is going on? I turn my head, seeing Kimmie standing there, her eyes wide, her hands going to her mouth as she looks up.  My eyes following hers as your body comes sailing into view like a dove. 

Is she insane?!

No one in their right mind would try a move like that in this old ring.

But you aren't no one and when your love life and reputation are on the line people do fucking crazy things.

That's all the time my thoughts have to run through my head before your half naked cum covered body comes crashing down across my sensitive tits.

"UGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Moaning loudly as all the air is forced from my lungs, my arms and legs jackknifing off the mat from the impact before flopping back down.  Kimmie's hands are over her mouth, hiding the shock but also the awe on her face as you seem to hit the move flawlessly.  The fickle crowd suddenly on their feet roaring with approval, screaming ”Angel of the North!…Angel of the North!” as I lay under you a quivering mess...
YT

Brandi:
My tummy churns as I hurl myself back and then flip over in mid air, my long dark hair flying around wildly.  It’s a neat somersault. It feels good.  And then suddenly gravity wins through and it’s like you and the mat hurtling up to meet me…at frightening speed!

THHOOMMMMMM!

I crash down on top of you with a sweaty splat, the air exploding from both our sets of lungs.  I let out a grunt but it is nothing to the long moan that comes from underneath me.  I nailed it!  I fucking nailed it!  The big big move!  And I fucking nailed you too!  I bounce up off you on impact whilst you bounce up with me, arms and legs flailing madly and then I settle back down on top of you as you collapse back down too! 

“Holy shit!”  mumbles Kim.  “That…that was incredible.”  She’s dropped to her knees next to us, anxious for both our welfare.  “Brandi are you okay?  Oh my god, Jenni are you okay?”
“Does she look okay?” I say turning my head towards our oh so attentive ref and grinning hugely.
“No…no she doesn’t,” says Kim.  “Pin her!  She’s wasted!  Make the pin!”
“What?!?!  First you tell me NOT to pin her. Then you tell me TO pin her?  No way, Sugartits. Not after what she did to me.  No way!”

I push up off you, onto my knees, sit back on my heels and toss the long hair back from my face before getting to my feet.  As I do so I grab your hair in both hands.  “Up, bitch! UPPPP!” 

I drag you to your feet and I look into your glazed over eyes.  Your legs are buckling under you but I use this to spin you around as I dip and hoist you up onto my shoulders... looking to put you into a torture rack so I can bend your back and show you off to the crowd and Kimmie before I set you up for another one of my old signatures, my most devastating finish of all finishes...

But for now I’m working the torture rack.  I growl as I slowly rotate you, suffering under your weight but fuelled by the extra adrenaline from nailing that big move just now.  I have one hand cupped onto your chin, bending your head back, my other hand is on your inner upper thigh which is still wet from your earlier orgasm which must seem like a million years ago for you now!  I’m arch that back, forcing your pert tits skywards, the move a real crowd pleaser for the ‘P ‘n’ C’ crowd as you can imagine.  Kim’s watching closely, saying nothing but in attendance. I can see she’s impressed as I womanhandle you so powerfully. And I want her to be.  This is what this hold is all about. I want her to see I’m the most woman, the better wrestler too, the one who can help her further her own wrestling career and her life, not this flirty, flighty little slut who’s just come on the scene.

“Ask her!” I gasp, really taking your weight now.  “Ask her if she wants to submit to me!  Ask the bitch!”

I don’t want you to submit. I have other plans for you. But I want Kimmie to ASK you to submit. I want to underline to her how dominant I am now. And I want you to know it too. The girl who you want to steal asking you if you give as your rival has you draped across her shoulders nearly breaking you in two!

“Jenni, do you wanna submit? Huh? Huh?  Aw hon, this must hurt real bad.  Just say the words and I’ll stop this!  Jenni!  Do you give?”

The sound of Kimmie pleading with you is so sweet. So so fucking sweet! 
Yt

Jenni:
My body splayed out as you roll off me, my belly undulating, my flattened tits heaving as I try to take a breath, trying to fill my burning lungs.  Kimmie is transfixed on us, mumbling about how impressive the move was, and had I not been on the receiving end I might have agreed.  I've heard so many stories about how you crashed and burned with this move, but tonight in this rickety ring, you landed it flawlessly and my body is racked with pain because of it.  Coughing and gasping as I try to recover on the mat, Kimmie checking on both of us.

I must look bad, really bad, my eyes wide as she tells you to pin me.  Kimmie telling you to take the fall has me crestfallen.  But you haven't forgotten how she almost cost you earlier.  I steal a couple gasps of air as you haughtily tell her that you aren't pinning shit and that the "fall will continue"  My tits jiggling as you pry yours from mine, struggling to roll to my side now that you aren't on top of me anymore.  A murmur running through the crowd as you kneel then tossing your long hair back out of your face, your fit sexy body getting to its feet.  "Uggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaning as your fingers sink deep into my sweaty long dark locks, dragging me up off the canvas, legs wobbling, ass swaying in my tiny thong.

You dip down and my body loses your support, pitching forward as you twist me by my hair, pulling me back first across your shoulders. The once quiet 'P 'n' C' absolutely erupts as you hoist me up into the devastatingly popular torture rack backbreaker.

Your one hand cupping my pretty face, the other pulling down on my upper thigh still glistening from my earlier orgasm on your face.  With your hands set it's show off time and if you are anything it's that.  Your body arching as you thrust my heaving tits towards the ring lights, bending me across your shoulders which instantly gets my arms flailing wildly in panic, "UGGGHHHHHHHHHHH....AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH" moans and cries escaping my lips as you work my already tortured torso. Kimmie stands close to us, staring at you, she's heard all your stories, she seen you fight, she's been trained by you, but this seems different.  She snaps back as you yell for her to ask me if I submit, moving in closer, her eyes roaming over my body up my trembling legs, past my soaked pink thong and undulating abs, to my heaving 36Cs my nipples so hard they could cut glass, past my flailing arms which she is able to avoid, and finally to my face.  Staring into my wide eyes.

“Jenni, do you wanna submit? Huh? Huh?  Aw hon, this must hurt real bad.  Just say the words and I’ll stop this!  Jenni!  Do you give?”

I try to shake my head as you pull on my chin, "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH...AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" crying out as you wrench my back across your shoulders with another hard tug.

"Come on hon, just say it if you want me to stop this!  Jenni!  This looks really bad.  Jenni, she'll break you in this...You should give up.  Just say it Jenni!  Say it and I'll make her stop!"

My body is in agony, my back throbbing, still trying to catch my breath from that wicked moonsault, half naked and on display in the middle of the ring in front of the packed club.  But it's Kimmie's words that hurt the most.
She's convinced I won't survive this hold, she's telling me to throw in the towel, that you are the better woman...and I can't accept that. 

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....UUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"Nnnnnnnnnn.....Noooooooooooooooo....FUCK NO..........I......I DON'T.....GIVE"

I scream through gritted teeth at the two of you.
YT

Brandi:
I smile and nod at your refusal to submit to me. It would have been a huge disappointment to me if you had.  I’ve got a lot more planned for you yet!  I’m eyeing the corner post, my final destination for you, but then you let out a little moan, it’s almost lustful, and I have another thought.  You see I totally get the complex psychology of being in a hold like this. Sure it hurts like hell and you feel wretched with shame, but those very same things can be a huge turn on, deep down, somewhere in the murky depths of the mind. And if I’m not mistaken that’s what’s happening to you here…because I’m pretty sure the inside of you thigh is wetter than when I first put you across my shoulders and as I bounce you about in the hold your hips are giving gentle little lustful jerks.

So planting my boots a little way apart, my big flexed thighs bulging, I steady the hold and with my eyes locked on Kim’s, giving her a little knowing smile, I slide my hand up to your crotch and ease my fingers under the sodden material of your pink thong.  You’re very wet.  But you have just had a huge orgasm so it’s hard to tell whether this moment is getting to you or not.  Not that I really care as I slide two fingers inside your more than willing folds. My thumb seeks out and finds you already unsheathed clitoris and at the same time my other hand leaves your chin and drift across your upper chest to caress your boob, the copious amounts of seat coating it lubricating my fingers as they pluck at your bullet like nipple.

Kimmie is watching wide eyed, close at hand but not interfering. “Are you…are you going for an orgasm from her?”  She asks rather superfluously.
“Yessss!” I hiss as both my hands work on your feverishly.  “This bitch is gonna cum for me.  I’m gonna slut her out, right here, trapped in my backbreaker!”
“Ooohhhh!” Kim is nearly moaning.  “How fucking sexy!” 
Yesssss!” I purr at Kim, eyes still locked on hers.  “Shes cum once. She’s all warmed up!  She’s so ready to cum again!”  You’re going wild up on my shoulders now. I’m having to plant my feet and brace hard to control you.
“Yess.  Yesss, she is!” Kim nods.  She’s got herself in real close and is caught as your free hand grabs onto her referee’s shirt and grips on tight.  “Oh Jen!  It’s okay. Cum if you have to. She’s got you real good, girl.  So it’s okay.”

I’m not liking that tone of sexy aroused empathy for you in Kim’s voice.  So I introduce a rather different note to the proceedings as the fingers I have buried inside you squelch away in a disgusting rhythm:

“Cum for me, Bitch!  Give me that orgasm!  You know you fucking want to, you slut!  So give it to me!”

Yt

Jenni:
My sexy half naked body draped over your shoulders, bouncing and shuddering as you work the hold, refusing to submit despite Kimmie's pleas for me to end things.  The pain is so much it's hard for me to concentrate, to notice anything else going on...but to a trained ring veteran like yourself, one who spent years in the pro and erotic rings, you know what a match like this does to a wrestler, what a hold like this does to a wrestler.  Picking up on the involuntary jerks of my hips as your hand squeezes my thigh, the undertone of lust in my cries of pain, the shiver down my spine that is calling out not for submission but for a different type of release.

You stop your parade of my pain around the ring to center yourself, a smirk growing as you look at Kimmie who has been absolutely eating all of this up with her eyes, her own body shudders as she watches your hand slide from my quivering thigh to my completely soaked almost see through pink thong.  She bites her lip as your fingers slip under the sheer fabric, wasting no time on pleasantries as you push two fingers into my wet welcoming pussy, your thumb rubbing as it quickly finds my swollen clit.  Your hand sliding from my chin to my chest, squeezing my sensitive tit, finding my stiff nipple as you pinch and pluck it, my head free now falling back, eyes and mouth wide as your hands invade and overwhelm me. "OHHHHHHHH...FUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK...NNNNGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH" biting my lip, trying to stifle my loud lustful moaning as pleasure starts to surge through me, mixing with the pain from the agonizing torture rack.

Kimmie watching it all turning a shade of crimson as she cups her mouth again asking if you are doing what she thinks you are doing.
You are all too happy to share proudly with her and the crowd that you are looking to slut me out in the middle of the ring.  I'm looking at Kimmie upside down as she stares turning even redder, but her reply isn't what I was expecting.  Her lustful moaning doesn't sound much like a ref and much more like the club members in the front row.  Brandi loving her reaction and mine as I shudder and shake atop her shoulders, arms windmilling, trying desperately to find something to get me out of this predicament. Kimmie moves in even closer trying to get a better look at you womanhandling my dripping pussy and heaving tits, my hand gripping her tiny ref's shirt, almost tearing it I'm struggling so hard.  She's practically begging me to cum.  “Oh Jenni!  It’s okay. Cum if you have to. She’s got you real good, girl.  So it’s okay. Just cum Jenni!"  You on the other hand have taken a different approach, playing your former role to a T a s you demand my sexual submission “Cum for me, Bitch!  Give me that orgasm!  You know you fucking want to, you slut!  So give it to me!”   The crowd on their feet, roaring after being so quiet for you the past few moments, now fully behind you as your fingers work their magic against my trembling spasming body.  "SLUT HER OUT!  SLUT HER OUT!" Angie leading the chant and before long the whole club is screaming it at me in the ring.  I thrash and tense as you pump your fingers into me, your thumb abusing my fucking clit, your fingers tugging and plucking at my sensitive tit all the while bent painfully across your shoulders, my mouth hanging open, head lilting to one side, my legs dangling, twitching with each skilled touch, my taut belly is spasming as you force me closer and closer to the edge.  The whole crowd and Kimmie were behind me after the first fall, now everyone in the club, Kimmie and yourself included are screaming at me to cum hard and I am seconds away from giving you all what you want...
YT

Brandi:
The atmosphere in the club now is absolutely electrifying. Everyone is screaming at the top of their voices and the air is heavy with the smell of sweat and sex like so mass Roman orgy.  All the girls are busy now, earning themselves some bonus cash and Angie has suddenly found herself another client.  She’s on her knees in front of him, head bowed into his crotch.  The little whore could never resist a blow job bonus!

Meanwhile, I’m straining to hold your weight and your desperate writhing and shuddering isn’t exactly helping me cling onto you. And my fingers and wrist feel like they are about to drop off I’m working that seething pussy of yours so hard, a third digit inserted now right up to the hilt, whilst my other hand tenderly and slowly caresses your tit, interspersed with some plucking at the nipple.  My head is bowed under your weight, face set in grim concentration as I try to bring you off, sweat dripping from my face onto my tits, which are displayed so proudly by my wide armed, wide legged stance, big thighs bulging, big knee high black boots planted.  I look like an Amazon warrior and all the eyes in the room are on me, awe struck!

But somehow…somehow…you are holding out.  You’re denying me, denying the inevitable, even though we both know that all this holding back will only result in a much bigger orgasm for you when it actually comes. We both know it’s perfectly possible to orgasm during the close body contact and ridiculously complex psychology of a wrestling match, but it is quite another thing to have your opponent force it from you!  If she makes you cum when you don’t want to, she takes part of your soul.  You have to be mentally ultra tough to come back from being slutted out!  It breaks a lot of girls. Their opponent owns them after that and the finishing move is never far away.

But this moment isn’t between just us two.  Kimmie is involved too. You have a grip of her shirt. She is pleading with you to let go and orgasm. Her motives may be a little ambiguous here, her own gratification definitely now a factor, but this kinky three way is obviously getting to all of us. And I don’t like the way she’s talking to you.  Or the way she is just allowing you to grip her shirt as you struggle to control your emotions. I’m soaking wet again myself. Kimmie must be too. Her voice thick with desire as she leans in close to your face and says huskily, “Gawd, this is so sexy, so soooo sexy!”

I turn my head to try to see just exactly what is going on.  Are you about to tell her you give to avoid giving me the orgasm as well as the submission ?  Is that why she is in there so close, she senses that is what you are about to do?

There’s a loud gasp from the crowd. A crane my neck around to see what Kim is doing! 

WTF?!?!?

I look around and see Kim, one hand gripping your sweat soaked hair, lip locked with you as you look at her upside down and share a passionate Spider-Man kiss!
Yt

Jenni:
The hot ring lights beat down on my stretched beaten body, my tits bouncing up towards them with each hard thrust from you beneath me.  Bent sharply across your shoulders held in your tight grip by my pussy and tit.  My legs dangling and shaking, my body arched and tensing, my arms flailing, gripping Kimmie's tiny top for dear life as if that would somehow stop the incredible abuse.  My head tilted back eyes and mouth wide, viewing the whole club upside down as all eyes are on you.  Everyone in high spirits as they girls make bank tonight with their clients as there can't be a dry crotch in the club tonight with this action so far.  You may be tired from the long match, but you are determined to slut me out in your very own ring tonight as a third fingers plunges into me, causing me to arch even further, my whole body tensing, my abs undulating as I pant and gasp and moan. 

"OHHHHHHHHH...FUCCCCCKKKKKK...FUUUCCCCCCCKKKKK...FUUUMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
My cries cut off as Kimmie's lips meet mine.  Her hands holding my face as my body trembles wildly, pushed completely past the point of no return now I kiss her back, my tongue dancing with hers, the fans going absolutely crazy at the three way action happening in the ring.  Tasting her as I hang across your shoulders I can't fight it anymore or don't care to fight it anymore. 

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

I moan long and slow into Kimmie's mouth as my body goes completely rigid on your shoulders for a moment before practically convulsing as I gush wildly against your hand, soaking my tiny pink thong again, squirting for the whole crowd to see as the pent up orgasm crashes over me like a tidal wave.
My toes curling in my boots, my fingers gripping her shirt so tightly as I shake I rip the strap from her shoulder, moaning and panting into her mouth with each spasming contraction of my body as I cum harder than I may have ever have in my life.

The fans on their feet, going absolutely wild, Angie taking a faceful from her client as he screams, "SLUT HER OUT! SLUT HER OUT!" The rest of the patrons of the club joining in, louder than before as they chant for you as you stand mouth agape in the middle of the ring...
YT

Brandi:
“Oh my god!  Oh my god!” I gasp as I desperately cling onto you as a huge orgasm racks your body and you squirm and twist and jerk and shudder.  You spurt so hard against my hand. You’re not the first woman to do that, I ain’t gonna lie, but I’m shocked at how wet everything suddenly becomes. The crowd are ecstatic. I’m their darling once more.  Mean, dominant, in charge of business in the ring like the club champion and owner should be.  Normal service has been resumed.

But I’m troubled. The thrill and satisfaction of breaking you emotionally like that is not what it should be.  I just can’t get that spider man kiss you shared with Kimmie out of my head.  What the fuck was she doing?  She’s backing off now, twisting your hand off her shirt, a weird little smile on her face.  She goes back onto the ropes, clearing the ring like a good referee should at this point, expecting me to end the fall now, to slam you and pin you, or maybe extract a screaming submission.

Certainly, I can feel your back ready to break on top of my shoulders but as tempting as that last option is, I have a different plan for you... I walk you towards the corner and I turn my body as I shuffle to the corner and slide your ass onto the top turnbuckle... I take some time to set you and then push behind your back to sit you up there so you are looking out into the crowd... I begin to climb the ropes behind you.... I climb all the way to the top from inside the ring and I stand over your placing my heated, wet soaked thighs against the back of your head as I pose once again for the crowd in a new dominant fashion... With my feet spread wide apart on the top rope I bend forward and clamp my hands under your pale wet breasts as I begin to stand you up on the top turnbuckle as well...I lift you up in front of all the leering wide eyed fans as we carefully balance on our feet on the top corner... You feel like a big  ragdoll and I wish I could see those pretty post orgasm eyes of yours roll randomly as I woman-handle you... You’re just standing there precariously under my control for all to see, including Kimmie ... I lace my arms under yours to complete a full nelson... I lace my fingers behind your neck and even grip some of your hair to make sure you go nowhere... I lift you up a little and I sit your ass on my hips... stalling this out forever  as I display you for all to see... feeling your weight on my hips and thighs...the old rickety turnbuckles of the ‘P ‘n’ C’ ring are creaking alarmingly and just hope the whole fucking thing doesn’t collapse!  What I have in mind is a pretty crazy move to attempt here.  But it’s a risk I’m prepared to take because this move means so much to me.

Kimmie loves it when I tell her tales of my exploits wrestling in Japan and this was the move that I worked on until it became my signature finisher over there. All the Western girls go up a level when they wrestle the girls working in Japan. They have to in order survive against those wonderful crazy bitches!  And that was the same for me. I’ve never wrestled to that level since and I haven’t used this move since I left there.  But now I’m getting it out and dusting it off…just for you, you bitch!

“Sorry love, but this is gonna really hurt!” I sigh into the back of your shoulder  as I savor the moment ... I then dip my butt and throw us both off the top backwards... We sail through the air as I arch back as I look to deliver a top rope dragon suplex, looking to turn us upside down and SPIKE you on the top of your head into the mat after our long fall!!!

Jenni:
The "P 'n" C" patrons letting out a rowdy drunken roar as I jerk and twist and spasm across your shoulders, gushing like a fountain and soaking your hand, my thong, and probably half the mat while I'm at it.  "Brandi!  Brandi! Brandi!" shout the clientele as your latest hold brings you not only back into their good graces but puts the crown back on your head in their eyes.  I might have done a humiliating number on you in the first round, but even with having a John jerk off all over your tits it doesn't hold a candle to what you have been putting me through. 

I'm hanging tits up off your shoulders, my belly still spasming as the remnants of my massive orgasm start to subside.  Leaking from both ends as juices drip between my trembling thighs, a mix of Kimmie and my spit drooling from the corner of my mouth as I pant and moan weakly.  Kimmie as pulled back, breaking my grip on her top as she slinks back against the ropes with a  smile on her face as she wipes her lips with a finger.  Her torn top half exposing her chest, but she doesn't seem to care as she takes in the aftermath of the brutally painful and pleasurable hold.  Kimmie and the whole crowd watching you intensely, waiting for you to finish this fall, but true to your form as the the meanest bitch in the business, you have other things on your mind as you carry my moaning trembling body to the corner.

My sweaty tits bouncing, arms hanging down your body as they swing limply, head lulling this way and that as you carry me to the corner and slip me off your shoulders and onto the strands of the top rope and turnbuckle.  Sitting me up, facing out towards the screaming crowd as they cheer, barely able to see through my glassy post orgasm vision as they practically roll back in my head.  Body shuddering as you climb up behind me, your sexy body trails over me.

The crowd letting out another rowdy roar as you stand over me, your strong thighs pressing against the back of my head, supporting me as you pose for them.  Cell phone flashes going off again much like during the backbreaker. The girls working cheering you on, wanting to stay on your good side so they can continue to make the insane tips this special match has brought in.  Angie still kneeling smiles up at you with a smirk. Her advice to your in your corner between falls paying off and she's sure that you will make sure it pays off for her in some fashion too.

The cheers growing louder as you dip down, wrapping your arms around me as you help me up to my trembling legs.  My body leaning against yours, feeling your hard nipples pressing firmly into my back.  Your arms wrapped around mine, tucked onto the back of my neck as you hold my jello like arms in a full nelson.  Moaning as you grip my hair, shaking me a little bit as you display my nearly naked body to the whole club. My heaving tits swaying and slapping as they spray sweat down over the patrons.  A raptured look on my face, eyes rolling as my head ragdolls back and forth to the cheers of the crowd. My tight round ass resting against your hips as you draw out my humiliation on the top rope.

The whole crowd wondering what is coming next, but Kimmie is well aware of what you have in mind.

She's heard the story over and over again. Hell, she's asked you to tell the story over and over again to her.  About your times overseas in Japan.  You thought the action was wild and crazy here, We have nothing on Japan and you learned a lot from those absolutely crazy cxnts.  And now you are bringing it back home for the 'P 'n' C' fans currently shouting your name.  Kimmie can barely contain her excitement at what is coming. "Oh fuck yeah, Brandi, give it to her!" She yells still leaning against the ropes.

You whisper into my back that you're sorry, though with everything on the line and everything we've done to each other I'm not sure how much I believe that. The fans letting out another cry as you drip your body, the whole turnbuckle creaking as you dip and push off...the crowd gasps.

Our bodies sailing through the air, this is something else that could end in complete disaster for you.  It's been a long time since you were in Japan, it's been a long time since you repaired this ring.  But the corner holds and just like your moonsault the magic returns as you twist us around midair....

**BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM**

The ring thundering and the whole crowd goes silent for a moment as they wait and see if it will stay intact.  A few of the patrons sweat the whole ring moved a couple inches.  My head slamming off the mat, my whole body shuddering and spasming again as I hit and bounce, flung halfway across the ring and probably then some from the absolutely brutal top rope maneuver.  "HOLY SHIT!  HOLY SHIT!" The fans chanting and clapping like it's a pro show, showing you even more respect as you pull off what no one in their right mind would have even attempted in this raggedy ring tonight.  My body in a heap on the mat, the pleasure is mostly gone, now there is only pain and there's a lot of it...
YT

Brandi:
I cling to your sweat soaked body as we both hurtle towards the mat.  The tricky bit of this move of course is ensuring that you don’t take just as big an impact as your victim.  So I use the full nelson and the grip on your hair to position you as my shock absorber, whilst I'm able to contort my body and tuck in just enough to take the impact across my shoulders rather than my head and save myself the impact that you absorb. 

And that impact is huge!  There is a loud crash as we both hit the mat, followed by frantic clattering from the ring board as limbs and boots join our upper bodies on the floor.  The ring shudders so violently I swear it actually moves, the ring ropes all trembling to the point where they might just fall right off the turnbuckles.

The is a momentary silence before the place erupts into cheers and yells and what is basically mass hysteria.  I lie there on my back, looking up at the hopelessly inadequate ring lights.  “Fuck!  Fuck!” I gasp. I’m hurt. Winded, banged up, exhausted now. But I nailed it.  I fucking nailed it!

But if I’m hurt heaven knows what state you are in.  Kimmie has shot over to us. She’s on her knees checking us both. 

“Oh my god, Brandi!  That was incredible!  Just… fucking incredible!  Are you okay?”

I grin up at her and nod.  She immediately scoots across to you.  The impact flipped you right over onto your front and threw you clear of me.  I guess I executed the move just about perfectly you see.  I slowly roll over to all fours and face you...waiting breathlessly to see if you are ok.  Not that I care much for your welfare right now.  I just want to know whether I need to come in and pin your ass or whether I’ve killed you and this bitter battle is finished. 

Kimmie is on all fours whispering to you.  I’m not sure what is happening. She’s all over you and all I  can see is her perfect bubble butt thrust provocatively in the air.  Eventually she rolls to her left, looking around at me, giving me a little nod, her face though is stern, serious. 

Good enough!  I crawl to you eagerly and summoning my last reserves of energy I reach across for you far shoulder and heave you limp form over onto your back. I let out a little moan of effort as you come over and flop down onto the mat with a sweaty soaked splat. 

There’s no finesse to this. No sensuality or sexily playing up to the crowd either. I just plant one knee on your tits and ram my other knee into your face, forcing your head over so one of your cheeks is pressed hard into the grubby mat whilst the other one suffers the indignity of having my boot laces roughly grazing your soft damp skin.  Perched on top of you like this, bringing my full weight to bear down on you, I look across at Kimmie, my face grim, but satisfied.

She knows what to do of course.  She’s in real quick.  Still on all fours.  Her hand slapping the mat crisply. Not a fast count, but not drawing it out  either. 
“ONEEEaaah!
TWOOOaaah!
THREEEEEaaah!”

“Yesss!  Yesssss!” I’m gasping with relief and exhaustion as Kimmie quickly hauls me up to my feet to get me off you.  She raises my arm as the crowd cheer and immediately launches into a gushing announcement to everyone:

“The winner of the second fall via forced orgasm, Dragon Superplex followed by a pinfall!  BRANNNDDDEEEE!!!!”

And then to rapturous cheers, she clamps her mouth onto mine and we share an intense kiss as she steers me back to my corner, ensuring that I don’t go in for any ‘afters’ on you…like a stomp to those perfect tits of yours!

When we eventually break off the kiss, both of us gasping loudly, I say as I hold onto to her a moment longer, “After the third fall, you have to choose…you have to choose one of us…end this once and for all…make a decision!”  She looks at me dumbly and nods.  Then we both look at you still splayed out on the mat, head on one side, cheek pressed to the mat.
“I need to go to her.  Help her up. Check she can carry on,” She says apologetically.
“I know.” I say.  Then I turn around in my corner, looking to someone to bring me a much needed drink and a towel, and I see Angie looking up at me from the crowd all hurt because it was her advice that won me that fall but it was Kimmie I kissed at the end of it.  I glance at the bottle of water sat on the table next to her. She follows my gaze and I’m hopeful. But then she gives me a scowl and very very deliberately sits back in her chair and folds her arms, quite clearly not for moving.
Yt

Jenni:
The sound erupting through the club as you spike my head off the mat in one of the most brutal holds I've ever taken is deafening.  Not that I'm hearing much of it.  You execute the move perfectly and my sweaty beaten half naked body is sent tumbling across the ring, laying face down on the mat, my ass up in the air, jiggling for the rowdy crowd to see, no other movement other than that.  Kimmie moving in to check on you, a look of excitement on her face, beaming as she gushes about how incredible that move was.  She's heard you talk countless times about it, but to see it in action has her nipples tenting her tiny top again.  She then slides over to me "Jenni?!   Jenni?! Are you alright?" she whispers trying to rouse me.  I can barely hear her over the buzzing in my head "Jenni, just stay down, she got you so fucking good this fall, she'll kill you if you get up....if you can.  Just stay down, Jenni." She's not wrong and even though my pride would want me to tell her and you were you can both go, my body has taken an absolute beating.  Slutting me out in the ring took so much out of me and that dragon superplex left me completely broken.  I have no words for Kimmie, I can barely moan at this point and I think that satisfies her that I won't be getting up to continue this fall.  She slowly turns giving you the nod.

Your body crawling over to me, hands on my shoulder as you tug on my body, limply rolling over, splayed out, tits up on the mat you waste little time as you climb on top of me continuing to showcase your dominance.

Your black leather boot pressing firmly against my perky proud tits, mashing them down, forcing them to mushroom against the leather.  Your other boot  pressing against my face, dragging your boot laces against my cheek as you mash my face against the mat, drooling onto the canvas as you do with a soft moan. 

I show no signs of movement as Kimmie kneels next to you, counting the pin as the fans chant along.
“ONEEEaaah!
TWOOOaaah!
THREEEEEaaah!”

**DING DING DINNNGGG**

The club bell clanging away as you cry out finally taking the long hard second fall.  Kimmie excitedly pulling you to your feet as you both stand over my spread eagled body on the mat.  The fans cheering and chanting again as Kimmie makes the announcement, going through the litany of holds you broke me with before giving you your prize.  Her lips meeting yours, kissing deeply, moaning against your lips, her tongue dancing in celebration with yours.

Finally breaking the embrace, Kimmie moves to me, trying to get me to my feet and to my corner.  Moaning, shaking my head as I slowly come to, crawling on all fours, ass swaying behind me, legs wobbly, arms trying to hold me up as Kimmie guides me to the ropes, slowly using them as she stands next to me ready to catch me if I fall, but I manage to get to my feet, using the ropes to lean on as I move to my corner.  Leaning down, almost falling over again as I grab the towel and start to dry myself off, my head still spinning, the pain in my neck and back throbbing.  My tits heaving as I try several times to pick up my water bottle on the apron before succeeding, Taking deep gulps, letting some splash all over me, trying to do anything I can to prepare for this final fall...
YT

Love all, trust few, do wrong to none......except in the ring.

Re: JenniN vs Brandiprowstls: No ‘Os’ or ‘KOs’ Grudge Match Second Fall
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2022, 12:09:46 AM »
A wonderful read that had me on the edge of my seat to see if/how Brandi managed to turn the momentum around to even things up.  I love the blend of mat work and impact moves and raw eroticism, and I may be checking the site obsessively to see if the final fall and who comes (and cums) out on top.