News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Something a little different (caution could be bloody)

• 2 Replies

Offline Lizzie

• Viciously Delicious
Something a little different (caution could be bloody)
« on: October 16, 2022, 04:33:42 PM »
This is a rather unusual fight and setting.
The premise is an arranged fight at an underground venue. The arena is a mere 12’, (3.65 metres), across; circular and with a rough wooden fence 4’ high ringing it. The floor is matted.
The fighters are bound and disadvantaged. Thumbs on both hands are bound down to prevent forming a clenched fist or grappling/pinching. Similarly, ankles are bound to thighs to prevent standing, fights are on all fours or on the knees, if you remain on your knees too long the Handlers in the ring with you step in and ‘encourage’ you back onto all fours with the use of a cattle prod.
Of course, the leg bindings stop kicking, and leg scissoring. The picture is to show how the leg is bound....
The fight is ended by one fighter getting the other on her back and biting down with her teeth on a sensor located on the throat, simulating a killing bite.
Although this isn’t a fight to the death, it does get a bit bloody….

Lizzie: My Owner prepares me; oiled and slippery, extra KY gel applied to my cxnt and my arse, My legs bound, ankles to the backs of my thigh in a blue rope. Blue bands put around my wrists and finally the all-important sensor collar; (also blue) attached, the sensor over my artery. He takes hold of my hair and 'walks’ me down the corridor from my prep room to the fighting pit.
"This is a non-lethal heavyweight bout with no time limit!" I hear and a cheer from the crowd. The gate is opened and my Owner walks me in onto the padded floor, he walks me all around the small 'arena' a mere12’ across, a space too small for a fighter to run from another. As he walks me the crowd cheer and catcalls, the Organiser speaks again, "Our first fighter, weighing 145lbs and 34DD, with a record of 10 wins and 7 losses....Lizzie!"... My hair is released and He walks out, leaving me against the far wall.

Saima: My Owner has just, reluctantly, I felt, removed his probing finger from my arse when I hear the cheers which I realise must be for you. A cold chill brushes over me as I wonder whether you really are as dangerous as I have been led to believe. ‘Pull yourself together’, I tell myself, ‘No UK bitch could possibly be as tough as an Arab’. With that thought I allow my handler to lead me by hair to the pit.
When the crowd get their first sight of me there’s a big cheer – bigger, I’m sure, than the one for you. And while I am paraded around the ring, I just know that more men have bet on me. It’s deafening …”Our second fighter, weighing 165 lbs and 36F [BIG cheer!], with a record of 12 wins and 6 losses ….Saima!” My Owner releases my hair and exits the ring. I look across at you and make a ‘you’re gonna taste real nice, real soon’ gesture with my tongue and lips.

Lizzie: We're given a few moments to glare at each other, my lips pull back in a snarl revealing my hard white teeth. The crowd grows quiet. And the bell goes! Immediately I start crawling towards you, aware of the two Handlers keeping t the walls so as not to interrupt the fight. The crowd comes alive at the bell, screaming, urging us both on to 'kill' the other bitch. As I close I rear up for a second swiping at you my left hand, fingers spread in a claw.
Saima: I see you start first towards me and try to get some momentum into my crawl, too. Unfortunately, that takes your left claw straight on to the side of my face and I feel it break the skin. Instinctively I lunge with my left hand but only manage to connect with a breast instead of the intended target of your ugly face.

Lizzie: Drawing first blood gets a roar of approval from the crowd... your answering slap across my right tit, makes me hiss in pain. Rearing up on my knees for a moment, I slash at you in close with left and right slaps, fingers curled to claw and snag.

Saima: Straightaway I realise that it is not only Arabs who can fight like wildcats, as you pile into me with your combination slaps, fast & vicious, trying to draw more blood from me. I keep my face moving from side to side, a bit like a boxer, trying to avoid the worst of your slaps. Meanwhile I rake both hands down the front of your tits, sinking my claws into the soft tit flesh, seeking out your erect nipples.

Lizzie: I growl in pain as you sink your talons into my tits. Both of us on our knees, I know the handlers will step in soon. I ignore your tit clawing and whip both hands up and in, a slap aimed for both ears at the same time. If they hit I'll hold, and go for a bite to the face.

Saima: You surprise me completely by not doing what my opponents normally do which is forget offence for a moment and go to defend their prized yet sensitive big tits. As a result I am slow to see your hands come up together so just as I manage to get fingers on both your nipples I feel your hands slap both my ears.

Lizzie: Hanging onto your head I throw myself into you, mouth opening to bite at your face...our bodies slam together and I scrape my teeth down your left cheek before my hands hit the mats.

Saima: Before I know it, you are pulling my heading in towards you and your snarling teeth. Sickeningly I feel those teeth catch my cheek on what must be pretty much the same spot you drew blood right at the start of the fight. I’m in shock for a moment but I have been in a lot of fights and I know that when an opponent commits to an attack like that, she also [briefly] leaves herself open. With your hands down on the mats, I throw my hands round your substantial belly and rake my claws all the way down your back, trying to hold you in that position so I can rake them back up again.

Lizzie: Held in a classic mat wrestling position, I squeal in pain as your nails rake down my back to my belly, my head forced down by your chest on my back, I feel blood dripping to the mat from your clawing and know you’re going to drag them up, perhaps over my tits.... I keep my left hand on the mat for balance and thrust my right-hand forwards, between your legs to claw at your cxnt.

Saima: What a dirty bitch! I feel your hand probing for my greased cxnt and instantly remove a hand to try to block you. Keeping my weight on your back I reach round with the other to continue my earlier punishment of your tits. Normally hurting an opponent’s tits would be a sure-fire way to victory but your resilience to tit pain is truly amazing. Let’s see just how amazing .

Lizzie: The tit clawing is horrible, even with my rough nipples your skilful and brutal clawing is hurting. Thankfully you can't pinch and pull, your wrist grabs mine just as I get a finger into your cxnt...pulling my hand clear pulls my nail into you for a moment like a fish hook.... Desperate to get your claws out of my tit, I twist my head trying to get my mouth to your skin, anywhere.

Saima: Your nipples are incredible. The firmest I’ve fought. How I wish my thumbs weren’t bound as I would LOVE to be able to pinch and pull. But my claws are really laying into them and it’s the next best torture. But I was just a fraction too late blocking your attack on my cxnt so as drag your claw out of there it snags my cxnt wall …which is agony! Just as I wonder if my torture of your tits is actually going to bear fruit, at last, I feel your teeth on my thigh.

Lizzie: I waste no time, feeling your flesh brush my lips I open my mouth and bite as hard as I can, the strongest muscles in the body. I feel blood dripping from my mauled tit to the mats, the bruising is going to make it swollen and painful. Jerking my hand from your grasp I claw wildly at your other thigh.

Saima: Suddenly my brain is overwhelmed with pain messages from my cxnt wall and BOTH my soft thighs, from your teeth and claw. Finally, I have to accept your tits are too strong for me to ‘break’ them quickly. I want to tend to my wounds but I know that would be tantamount to admitting defeat so instead I force my greater body weight on to you and dive down with my teeth bared, aiming at your soft arse.

Lizzie: I'm crushed down under you, my face hitting the mats as you go flat. I scream in pain and there is a great cheer from the crowd as you bite my arse, it hurts like hell but it’s nothing that will harm me, merely humiliate. Hooking my left arm around your right thigh, I push up suddenly on my right arm, trying to roll us to get you off my back.

Saima: Did not expect you to be such a skilled wrestler so although I have that weight advantage, I find myself being rolled off to the side. You are not only skilled but strong! I don’t try to fight it. There’s no point. Gravity will finish what you started. But as I roll off my hand lunges between your legs to try to claw your cxnt.
Lizzie: I breath easily for the first time in a while, though the clock only says 3 minutes! Your hand claws across my cxnt and I instinctively clench, trying to protect my cxnt or to trap your mean fingers.... I start pistoning my elbow trying to drive it into your side while I'm on top, something I couldn't do from below...I feel it hit your tit and I snarl in pleasure and drive it in again.

Saima: It’s a big blow to be on the bottom and even more so when your bony elbow repeatedly hammers into my tits which are simply not going to be able to take as much punishment as you. Of that, I’m sure. And although I did get to your cxnt your formidable thighs have now clamped my hand so I can neither get back into your cxnt or withdraw it to freedom. This is bad! I brace my legs in an effort to throw you off but with only one free hand to support them I’m not going anywhere just now!

Lizzie: I've got you on your back, the required position for a 'Finish' but I'm on my back on top of you, my head resting on your powerful 'cafe au lait' thighs I feel you trying to throw me off you, your one hand pushing up, and I go with it, opening my legs to free your hand I throw myself into the roll hitting the mats and rolling clear of your reach. Twisting as I do to end up on my knees.

Saima: As you release those vice-like thighs, freeing my trapped hand you surprise me for a moment by throwing yourself clear. But I quickly realise you were just showing your experience and tactical awareness as despite having me in some trouble, it was not the position you were looking for.  I get on to my knees, try to get as much breath back as possible and look at you warily. Now I can maybe see how this pale but bitch got her 10 wins.

Lizzie: The crowd are stamping and chanting, a wave of sound that engulfs me from all sides, my ass hurts from your vicious bite, and my left tit is a clawed and bloody mess, swollen and hot from your vicious raking.....there is the crackle of electricity as one of the handlers squeezes the grip of his prod, reminding us to fight or feel the pain. I start edging around you, circling you on my hands and knees, moving clockwise to see how you move.

Saima: I try to block out the increasing noise of the crowd and focus on you, thinking I must make the most of these few seconds of rest before the cattle prods are used on us. My cheek is burning and I see blood on my fingers as I cautiously touch it. I don’t need to check my cxnt as I know it is still recovering from your claw, my thighs are gently burning and I now know I need to protect my breasts because they can’t take anything like as much as yours. But as far as you are concerned, I am not feeling any of that. I push myself up as vertical as I can and lunge for your head to try to drag you down by it.

Lizzie: There is a great roar of approval from the crowd as you rear up to grab my head, holding it by the clawed fingers, once again the lack of a thumb handicapping us. I hiss as your nails catch in my scalp, and shove my hands forwards, slamming the palms into your fat tits as hard as I can, before you yank my head down towards the mats.
Saima: Getting your head down towards the mats comes at a price as you slam your hands into my tits which I am sure you are jealous of. But I have only one thing in mind right now and that is to keep hold of your head and try to flip you over on to your back hoping then to mount you and use my bigger body to pin you there. But you are much stronger than I first thought so it won’t be at all easy.

Lizzie: Shoved down by my heavier opponent, my cheek hits the mats, my head held in the grip of your claws. I spread my knees for better leverage and reach up with both hands, elbows on the mats to claw at the wrists holding my head down.
Saima: If only our legs weren’t bound and we had the use of our thumbs, I am convinced I could subdue you and send you back to UK beaten & humiliated. But the rules are there because they produce the type of fight that the men desire. And there is no way I can mount you with your knees spread and you clawing at my wrists like the wildcat you are. I lose my balance as you are much more firmly set than I so we find ourselves on our sides, both torn between controlling each other’s wrists and raking our claws down arms, bellies, tits …just wherever we can.

Lizzie: The ground fight. The catball. That is what they want to see and thus the rules and restrictions. Locked together on our sides, hands grappling clumsily with hands, unable to grip properly, only to claw and maul. I jerk my arm to the side, to bring us closer in together and tilt my head downwards going for a vicious bite to your left tit.

Saima: The crowd are going wild at all the close contact between us and the vicious mauling which just makes us both lose ourselves totally in our sole mission to hurt each other. It had occurred to me that the only way to weaken you through your tits was to get that left one between my teeth but you are ahead of me! You target my bigger tits with a bite of your own and although I see your head dip down, teeth bared, I can’t move my F-cup far enough out of the way, meaning you do get a small piece of it. I instinctively use a knee in your belly to try to keep you away.

Lizzie: I get a mouthful of your oiled tit and bite down hard, feeling skin tear and my mouth fill with coppery tasting liquid, I spit the blood onto you and go for another bite hoping for your fat nipple to ruin it, only for your left knee to come up into my stomach and push me away, taking your tits out of biting range; I wrench hard, trying to free my right hand from your left hands grip.

Saima: Whilst I know that it is aggression and constant attacks which normally win these fights, my left tit is now bleeding and in agony from that bite. Have to get that brief moment of respite and keep you at a distance … even if I risk a jolt of electricity from the cattle prod for passivity. There is a slight hush from the crowd as if they sense how desperate my position is. Concentrating so much on keeping my knees in front of me as protection I lose my grip on your right hand. Damn it!

Lizzie: Right hand free I raise into the air and swing my clawed nails down at your face...only to swerve it at the last minute and go for that bite on your left tit...a feint!

Saima: You don't allow me any respite at all. And why would you. As soon as your hand is free, it comes straight for my face, talons outstretched and I automatically raise my hand to try to block it. But then it suddenly isn’t there anymore. Instead, it buries itself in my damaged tit and I don’t think I have ever felt such pain.

Lizzie: My middle finger and index finger dig into the bite, pushing into the torn skin and I curl my fingers as I thrust, pulling my hand towards me, blood soaking my hand, as I try to tear the wound open wider. I hear your scream and I grin at you a feral smile with blood-stained teeth and lips.... Using your pained distraction, I jerk my left hand free of your right and add it to the fray, pushing on you between your tits, as my right leg comes up, opening up my sex as I try to shove your left leg. All movements trying to roll you onto your back while your 'distracted'.

Saima: The way you maximise the damage you are doing to my tit and the evil smile on your face as you do it makes my blood crawl. How I wish I could wipe that smile off your face. But as I try in vain to block out the indescribable pain, you, of course, seize the moment to ‘take control’. You are going to roll me on to my back and there doesn’t seem to be a thing I can do about it. Showing me your sex as you do it just seems like adding insult to injury.

Lizzie: Pushed over onto your back, I keep both hands on you to keep you down as I twist up onto my knees, my full weight pressing down on you as I do this.... I shuffle quickly in, eager to end the fight before you hurt me more, reaching my right knee over you to try and go for a mount. The crowd are at fever pitch, the clock in the corner showing 06:34.

Saima: One chance. That’s all I have. As you lift your knee prior to the mount, displaying your proud sex once again, my right hand shoots up into your cxnt, 3 fingers curved into a claw to target the top of your clit and drag down over both cxnt lips with every last bit of energy I have. Even if it only delays things, it’s me leaving another mark to remember me by.

Lizzie: The claw brings a scream from me and a cheer from your supporters in the crowd. I gasp, eyes clenched closed mouth forming an ‘O’ and fall backwards from you to the mats, my hands clutching my clawed and now bleeding cxnt...My clit is throbbing sick white waves of agony through me, a dense nerve packed cluster now abused and bleeding.

Saima: For the first time since you carried out your devastating bite then claw attack on my tit, I actually ‘hear’ the roar from my supporters above the pain that has been coursing through my veins. As soon as you see someone else suffering seemingly even more than you, whatever it is, adrenalin, maybe, the world is suddenly a different place. And turns out this isn’t over yet! At last, I can tend to my tit, while you clutch your cxnt.
Lizzie: The throbbing begins to calm; I risk checking my hand and the blood on my palm is far less than the hurt my clit claims. Over from me you are clutching your tit, the blood a lot worse from that vicious bite and claw combo...the crowd are starting to get restless, booing beginning, I risk a look at the clock 07:22. Already the handlers are stepping in the prods crackling to encourage us to fight more enthusiastically.  I pull myself up onto my knees and thighs close together start crawling towards you.

Saima: I see you checking your cxnt for blood and note that, not surprisingly, there is far less than from my tit. Not to worry – we both know that pain is not always accompanied by copious amounts of blood. The break is over. Now it’s maybe going to come down to who wants this more. At least the bitch is no longer showing off her sex to me, I smile wickedly. I feel my pulse racing as I crawl towards you, my once proud breasts hanging much further than yours, but both of us sporting a bloody & misshapen tit. “Bring it on, cxnt”, I gesture, beckoning you arrogantly towards me.

Lizzie: The crowd are stamping now, a rhythm designed to drive us to battle. I rear up as we close and claw for your face, fingers trying to find your eyes as I rake and scratch...the fear of losing an eye has driven many an opponent back.

Saima: You ramp up the aggression by lunging for my eyes. Maybe you are even more frenzied because of the atmosphere from the crowd or just enraged from the way I made you put your sex away. You very nearly do find your target with those long nails, catching me both just above and right below an eye. But neither of us are going to take a backward step. We are clearly both from the same school of warriors. Our wrists find each other as we both seek to stop the other tearing our faces apart and I move my body into yours, trying to force you back.

Lizzie: We lock up, on our knees, hands locking grappling, fingers interwoven, the only way to maintain the grip. Your heavy body slams against mine, your heavier tits dwarfing and dominating. I strain against you, our bodies almost melting into each other. I snarl, knowing we don't have long allowed on our knees...I feel myself tiring, eight minutes now of near constant grappling and mauling. In desperation I try something new, I bend my head back as if in pain...then whip it forwards in a headbutt!

Saima: I feel my heavier body and bigger tits start to wear you down and when your head bends back I reckon I might just have enough time to force you down before the handlers lose patience. But then …WHAM … you headbutt me! Nothing in the rules say it’s wrong – but maybe we females just don’t normally use it so I am completely caught by surprise. My hands go to my head, time seems to freeze and for a few moments I seem to not know where I am.

Lizzie: A roar and shouts go up from the crowd, many booing this unusual attack. My heads ringing but I was expecting it and by the sight of you clutching your face you were not. I grab your shoulders and use them to vault, taking my weight on my arms as I leap clumsily onto your lap, trying to take you down to the mats under me.

Saima: By the time I have realised what you have done, it’s too late, of course as you are on top of me, driving me down to the mats and now it’s the back of my head that is impacted as it hits the ground. Gawd how I wish I had thought of that move first – and it was so beautifully disguised, too. I am conscious of some boos from the crowd but there are also some cheers of approval as many of the men love the more extreme violence. I thrust my arms up to try to claw your face & tits as you come down towards me & within range, but my timing & aim is not yet back.

Lizzie: Landing on you 'in mount' I yelp as you lash at my face, but grimly take the moment of clawing before my hands grab your wrists and pin them to the mat around your head...I'm breathing hard, my lube slicked cxnt resting on your belly, warm and very obviously wet. I lean in, my tits pressing on your in another squeeze and I tilt my head, mouth opening to find your throat...and the collar sensor I need to bite down on to win.

Saima: Once you have pinned my wrists and your weight is on my belly, my once-proud tits flattened beneath yours, I know the game is up. I squirm. I feel and smell your wet cxnt on me but there is nothing to do but wait for the signal that you have got that collar sensor between your vicious teeth.

Lizzie: I take my time, teasing, licking your throat to give you an idea of what would have happened if this wasn't a non-lethal bout. Satisfied I have you dominated I take the rubber nipple sensor in my teeth and clamp down on it...A claxon sounds and a cheer goes up from my supporters as the lights above the arena flash blue, showing I've won...You feel something else, a squirming wetness as my cxnt rubs on your belly, a gushing wetness. I've orgasmed. The handlers step close..."Break it up now. Fights over...." I keep on you, grinding my cxnt on your soft belly, knowing the crowd love a fighter that stays in control until I feel the jolt of electricity in my ass and with a yelp roll off you.... I'm helped to my knees and my hands held up by the Handler, for the Organiser to say. "Your winner and with a record of 11-7...Lizzie!", and then I am led by the hair from the ring.

Saima: I hated the way you took your time, savouring your victory, knowing I could do nothing to prevent the inevitable – and sending me that message that you could have killed me if you had wanted to. Then, when you orgasmed and then continued to grind your cxnt against mine for as long as you could, I, too, felt my cxnt explode ‘in sympathy’. That’s doubly humiliating for me! I cringe as I hear the announcement of your victory and can only watch, devastated in defeat as your ample rear exits the ring.

Viciously Delicious, and Savagely fun.

Online DavidG

• God Member
Re: Something a little different (caution could be bloody)
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2022, 12:43:55 AM »
Brutal Savage and so hot
Thank you ladies

Offline Lizzie

• Viciously Delicious
Re: Something a little different (caution could be bloody)
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2022, 01:53:35 PM »
I'm glad you enjoyed David
Viciously Delicious, and Savagely fun.