News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Dragon Lily v Susan "The Stinger" (Ultimate Surrender Fight)

• 2 Replies

Offline Dragon Lily

Dragon Lily v Susan "The Stinger" (Ultimate Surrender Fight)
« on: March 23, 2019, 04:08:11 PM »
Dragon Lily v Susan "The Stinger"

{alt}

This fight will follow the standard Ultimate Surrender format, being 3 rounds of wrestling before a prize round.
There will be 8 posts each per round.

Scoring system:
4 pts control, kissing, fondling, licking, spanking
6 pts ass/tit smother, pussy rubbing
8 pts fingering
10 pts masturbating on opponents face, oral sex, tribbing, removing opponents top/bottom
25 pts submission
100 pts forced orgasm

Dragon Lily: I march purposefully into the ultimate surrender arena where I am greeted by Ariel and a cheering crowd. I've been told I'm taking on someone calling themselves 'the Stinger' which doesn't sound too scary to be honest. However, I've also been told that she has quite a bit of experience so I know I must bring my best performance. I go through my usual stretches as I wait for her.

Susan: My body stretched and swayed from left to right in my black bikini as I glanced around the ring; both familiar and foreboding as I knew damn well what was on the line! Dragonlily was her name, and fighting hard was her game. . . but I couldn't be scared. Marching towards you on the mat, I gave a small smile that creased my cheeks as I gazed at you "I'm going to sting you in all your weak spots~" I taunted as I folded my arms across my chest.

Dragon Lily: I watch with great interest as you enter. The first thing that I noticed was your huge chest that was barely covered by your bikini top. You seem to be about the same height as me but much thinner. You certainly don't look imposing as you walk in. However, you have an air of confidence about you which annoys me a little. "You don't know what you've just walked into little girl. You have no right to be on this mat against the undefeated queen of cyber ultimate surrender". I wait patiently as Ariel introduces me; "standing at 5'3", 139 lbs and 39 years old please welcome the undefeated Dragon Lily". I give the crowd a smile as they cheer for me.

Susan: Noticing how you were watching me; I was excited by the thought that my brazen entrance had given off just the right amount of arrogance and confidence. I wanted to be in your head; no, desired to be undermining you from the very start as I gazed back at you. "Crowns fall from heads unworthy. . and I'll be the one to put you to the test of nobility. . but I bet you'll end up little more than a wench to kneel at my feet!" I exclaimed as I watched you with a small smirk on my face. Excellent; I was already asserting myself and getting my perfectly sized rival reared up. The ref announces my stats as I stand there at 5'3 tall, 95 lbs and 24 years old. . but one of me wasn't muscle from the gym and wrestling. . but I wondered if she knew that as I waited at the mat center. A quick few waves to the audience as well; sneaking in a kiss as I would soak in the adulations.

Dragon Lily: Who is this crazy bitch, I thought to myself as I smirk at you. As Ariel introduces you as being 95 lbs I game plan that I need to make this as physical as possible and try to bully you on the mat. I get down on my knees in the center of the mat and wait for you to do the same so that Ariel can start the fight.

Susan: Standing in the center, I kneel to get prepped as I thought about the few factors going into this match. . I had to use my smaller weight to move fast. Check. But I also had to keep some control . . and I didn't know just how strong you were! Waiting for the whistle as I knelt to my knees, I wiggle my hips slowly, waiting for the signal as well.

Round 1

Dragonlily: Ariel blows her whistle and the fight begins. I immediately shuffle on my knees towards you and reach out with both of my arms to try to wrap them around you. I usually rely on my speed and technique but I want to get as close to you as possible and try to impose my physicality on you as early as possible.

Susan: The thoughts rushing through my head had me thinking about what to do. . but the whistle snapped me back to reality as you were shuffling towards me with arms open and welcoming! Pressing my body against you I dug my knees into the mat as I  felt you wrap your arms around me; trying to shuffle to the side to see if I could muscle you onto your back into hopefully some side control.

Dragon Lily: I feel your enormous soft breasts press into me as our bodies come together. I can feel that you're trying to throw me onto my back but it has little to no effect.  I hope that my significant weight advantage will be enough to knock you onto your back.

Susan: My knees push into the mat as I grasp at the back of your legs; pushing forwards more before I tried to twist to the left, then the right as I would pull my head back a slight bit! Going for a cover, I try to escape the deadlock and go for a side headlock with my left arm as I tried to cover you!

Dragon Lily: This girl is certainly scrappy and persistent, why won't the midget just lie down and give up already. Clearly brute force won't be enough so I realise that I must go back to technique. However, you have got lower than me which is giving you the leverage advantage at the moment. Your positioning gives you the upper hand and I can feel myself slowly becoming unbalanced and toppling to my right. I desperately try to lean to my left to try to rebalance myself whilst giving you a shove.

Susan: Attacking from a low angle was giving me the help I wanted as I pushed forward with my knees and feet pushing against the mat; breath quickening as I would grip one of your legs tight and gave a YAANNKK! to try and force you to lose more equilibrium! My left shoulder would slam forward and against your chest as well, trying to twist to the side even as you gave me a shove! The shove pushed me and made me stumble. . but I tried to return the favor with another firm thrust of my shoulder!

Dragon Lily: You pull one of my legs out from underneath me and that is the last straw. I fall to my right side landing hard on top of my right arm. I can't believe I've been taken down by this lightweight! I try to turn to face you on the mat and get back up to my knees as soon as possible.

Susan: Seeing you start to turn towards the mats, my left hand shoots towards your panty string as I try to untie it even as I shuffle in on my hands and knees from your right side; taking advantage of how you fell! Then, I tried to SHOVE my black clad breasts atop your mouth as I went for a cover and tried to slide my left arm under your neck for a headlock as I laid atop you if this even worked!

Dragon Lily: As I fall to my right it exposes the tie of the string of my bikini bottoms on my left hip. I can see it happening but can do nothing about it as you grab hold of it. My momentum going the other way does the rest of the job for you as my bikini bottoms fall to the mat. This is terrible that my weakness has been exposed so early on in the fight. Before I can get back up you leap on top of me with your big pillowy breasts coming down on my face. But all of my limbs are free so I do my best to try to push you off and scramble away.

BLACK SCORES 10 REMOVAL OF BIKINI BOTTOMS 4 PIN 4 CONTROL 6 BREAST SMOTHERING
BLACK 24 - 0 ORANGE

Susan: My right leg tries to swing over your leg as I move to PLANT my knee even as you struggle and move beneath me; but I was determined to move fast and stay on target!! Your body wriggles and moves beneath me as I try to wrap my left around the back of your head; going for a headlock too! Then, I try to get nestled between your legs as each of my ankles moves to try and *HOOK* your own; moving to try and spread 'n expose your pussy lips! Reaching back, my right hand tries to rub at the exposed cxnt lips beneath me, gently sliding my fingers down your sweaty, tanned brown body.

BLACK SCORES 4 PIN 4 CONTROL 6 BREAST SMOTHERING 6 PUSSY RUBBING
BLACK 44 - 0 ORANGE

Dragon Lily: Before I can push off and escape from you, you swing your leg over so that your body is lying parallel on top of mine. I can feel my face going a little red, possible caused by embarrassment or possibly caused by your chest. You get your legs to hook around mine which adds to my embarrassment as my brown womanhood is exposed for all of the audience to gawp at. They're very quiet at the moment, probably stunned by what is unfolding in front of them. I then feel your soft fingers rub against my pussy. My body immediately quivers a little. "Urrr". I'm completely trapped so all I can try to do is try to rock from side to side to hopefully knock you off me.

BLACK SCORES 4 PIN 4 CONTROL 6 BREAST SMOTHERING 6 PUSSY RUBBING
BLACK 64 - 0 ORANGE

Susan: Pushing against you, I kept your legs spread out as I had your cute brown pussy exposed for the audience to view at their leisure as my fingers dance atop your pussy lips, rubbing and sliding back and forth atop your pussy lips. . right before I would start to sllowwwllyyyy wiggle my index and middle finger; trying to penetrate your tight womanhood! "Annnndddd this little piggy goes heree~" I would taunt as I would SHOVE my chest against yours as you tried to rock; hoping to stay the course!! Fingers sped up as they pistoned in and out of your pussy, me rocking my chest slightly to force my tits to rrruubbbbb into your face!~

BLACK SCORES 4 PIN 4 CONTROL 6 BREAST SMOTHERING 8 FINGERING
BLACK 86 - 0 ORANGE

Dragon Lily: Unable to rock you off me I'm now completely stuck. I have no idea what to do to get you off me. Then I feel you push two fingers deep down inside me and hear you taunting me as you do it. "Arrrggghhh!" "Nooo" I moan and whine. I legs shuddering at the pleasure as you finger fuck my tight hole. I close my eyes and try to ignore the pleasure but my pussy betrays me as it instantly gets wet. Very load sloshing sounds can be heard by everyone as your fingers pummel my womanhood. I'm already in huge trouble as I moan with each thrust.

BLACK 108 - 0 ORANGE

Susan: Glee was practically written across my face as I kept my breasts atop your face. . our bodies stuck like this as I was ramming my fingers rapid-fire in and out of your pussy lips, me moaning and whining in an *almost* mocking tone as my thumb seemed to seek out your clit like a bloodhound, to gently *flick!* at the small nub!  "Oooohh, sounds like you really are enjoying this Dragon?? Huh??? Come on, say it!"

BLACK 130 - 0 ORANGE

Dragon Lily: "Uh uh uh uh uh uh. Please please stop. I can't take it". My face screws up as you treat me like your toy. Tears form in my eyes as your fingers smash away at my super sensitive pussy. "Nnnnooooo!" I cry out as my body convulses in orgasm. The way in which you are fingering me causes me to squirt on the mat making it clear to everyone what is happening. This is the first time I have ever been made to squirt and it is in front of an audience in the very first round! The strength is sapped from my body as I twitch uncontrollably.

BLACK SCORES 4 PIN 4 CONTROL 6 BREAST SMOTHERING 8 FINGERING 100 FORCED ORGASM ON THE MAT
BLACK 252 - 0 ORANGE

Susan: My brown rival's body is little more than a convulsing, orgasming heap of flesh that lays beneath me as a quick glance at the crowd reveals how much I had accomplished in the first round. A legend. . made to CUM on the mats by my very hands in the first round!! Jubilation filling my features as I leaned upwards as the sharp *FFWWWEEETTTT!!!* of the whistle forces us to separate as my fingers slide out of your pussy. Placing a foot atop your downed chest, I would smirk as I spoke "Next round is coming up~" I said with a smirk as I pulled back. .

BLACK 274 - 0 ORANGE

Dragon Lily: You keep relentlessly fingering my cumming pussy right up to the whistle and there is absolutely nothing that I can do about it. To add insult to injury at the end of the round you stand up and place your foot on top of my heaving chest. Despite your fingers no longer being inside my womanhood the damage was done in the final seconds. "Arrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!" I scream as my body spasms underneath your dominant foot. Even though it's after the whistle Ariel screams "orgasm on the mat!". My humiliated womanhood oozes out more cum as I lie there helpless. Ariel tells you to leave me alone.

{alt}

BLACK SCORES 100 FORCED ORGASM ON THE MAT
BLACK 374 - 0 ORANGE

Susan: Round 1 had ended with a huge point deficit for DragonLily. . and for a brief moment amidst the jubilation and happiness at destroying her. . I also felt a twinge of empathy. Taking her down so harshly however completely over-rode the feelings towards her; she had tried her hardest and gotten taken down on the mats after all! Waiting, I was handed some water, gargling it as I leaned back, letting each sip get savoured as sweat dripped slowly off my body.

Dragon Lily: I lie on the mat for about 30 seconds before Ariel orders me to get up. I slowly climb to my feet and step over the puddle I've created on the mat. I try to hide the fact that my hands are shaking as I walk to my side of the mat. My pussy is leaking down the inside of my thick brown thighs. I take all the time a possibly can knowing that I need to recover. The audience start to get more and more restless as I ignore Ariel's instructions to move to the center of the mat.

Susan: "Ccooommmee onnnn!!" I hissed from the other side of the mat, hands slapping against the mats as I raised my hand "Can she be like. . disqualified for that? Or somethingggg?" I asked in a tentative voice as I glanced over at you.

Dragon Lily: Finally I make my way over to the center of the mat and kneel down in front of you. I didn't fight like a champion in the first round and certainly not like an undefeated one. Still, I tell myself that all is not lost as I have two rounds to rescue the situation. I won't give up my undefeated record easily and certainly not to this 95 lbs girl. I can either be scared and embarassed by what just happened or angry. And I choose angry. I stare daggers at you and grind my teeth. I need to get back to what got me all of my wins. I wait for Ariel to start the round.

Round 2

Susan: I could sense the aggression in you from how you were likely EAGER to get back into the fight, me smirking slightly as I wasn't willing to give up my lead either. . certainly not after how big a gap I had wedged there! Crouching, I nod at the ready for Ariel to start as she blew her whistle, me edging backwards with small hops and guard up as I gave a soft smile. If there was a charge, I would look to move to the side and catch you in a side headlock! Slowing you down and wearing you down; that was the gameplan now. .

Dragon Lily: You start the round tentatively but that is not a luxury that I have now. I get as low as I can and then fake going in to tackle you low around your legs. I pull back at the last minute before doing it for real on the second lunge. I try to wrap my arms low around your legs to secure the takedown and put your back on the mat. If I'm successful I will try to mount you and sit on your stomach.

Susan: You managed to duck away from my tentative arms; me seeking to stall you out and drag it out as you readied your next motion, arms wrapped around my legs as you started to force me down and onto the mats below! My legs spread slightly, feet planting as you slid forward and onto my stomach. . looking to BRIDGE and twist left, then right, then left once again in a VIGOROUS shake of my hips and chest to try and waste your time again!

ORANGE SCORES 4 PIN 4 CONTROL
BLACK 374 - 8 ORANGE

Dragon Lily: As soon as I get your back on the mat I manage to get between your legs and plant my round ass on your bare stomach. I'm now much happier with all of my weight on top of your petite body. You buck underneath me but I'm far too heavy for you to get your back off the mat and I manage to maintain my balance. I reach forwards with my left hand to rip at your bikini top, hoping to expose your gigantic breasts. At the same time I reach back with my right hand and pull at the strings of your bikini bottoms.

BLACK 374 - 16 ORANGE

Susan: My hands grasp for your own as I realize the futility; my legs resting under you as I would grasp each of your hands as they gripped for my top and bottom, grinning up at you as I would HEAVE my legs up and towards your body! I tried to take advantage of you being greedy to try and SCISSOR your waist as I tried to crank some leverage from that position if it worked! "Ooohhh yeah, betcha' think you can get me huh??" I taunted even as we struggled!

BLACK 374 - 24 ORANGE

Dragon Lily: I manage to grab a hold underneath your bikini top and turn back to do the same with your bottoms. But whilst I'm not paying attention you swing your legs up into the air and pull them towards us. Your heels hook around the front of my shoulders as I remain sitting on your stomach. But I know that I am vulnerable to what your legs will do next. Nevertheless, I pull as hard as I can on each part of your bikini.

BLACK 374 - 32 ORANGE

Susan: I was gripping you tight as I started to push my legs forwards and towards the mat; trying to force you out of control and AT LEAST into neutral! Pushing against you as you TORE away my bra and panties!! My hand shoots up to try and take your bra as well though, a flash of defiance still in my eyes! My hips twist as I try to test you in the scissors. . looking to try and break your control!

Dragon Lily: Your legs force my torso to start bending backwards. My head moving towards your feet. Your legs are too strong for me to push back against. Ariel yells out "control neutral". As I bend back I take both parts of your bikini with me. I toss them to the side as the crowd roars. I see you hand going for my bikini top but by bending me backwards it's just out of your reach. I try to use my legs to separate us now that I've lost control.

ORANGE SCORES 10 REMOVAL OF BIKINI TOP 10 REMOVAL OF BIKINI BOTTOMS
BLACK 374 - 52 ORANGE

Susan: I try to close the gap between us as I lean towards you as my fingers just couldn't grasp that bra! Hands were grasping for your shoulders as I opened my legs, trying to clamber atop you and MOUNT you like you did me!! But I would try to slide towards your throat and head; trying to FACE SIT you as I pressed one knee against each of your arms! "And now for TTHHIISSS!~" I hissed as I grasped at your bra and tried to YANK it off!

Dragon Lily: As soon as we separate I hurriedly scramble backwards putting distance between us. You lunge forwards at me but I manage to get away. I crawl to the other side of the mat to reset. Getting a good look at your impressive boobs for the first time. Retreating like this was necessary but it is wasting my time as I feel an increased sense of urgency.

Susan: My efforts to catch you weren't quite enough as you retreated away from my naked body; despite the impressive effort on my end. . you still managed to escape!! But I didn't let this get to me as I shuffled after you on all fours now, trying to keep the match flowing in my favor now; no letting you stall for recovery, nope!

Dragon Lily: As you come after me I meet your challenge head on. I dive low at your legs trying to tackle you and take you down to your back just as I did at the start of this round. If I do I'll mount you just as I did earlier.

Susan: You dive low at my legs and the initial impact catches me off guard; but I quickly recover and DROP my weight down and atop of you as I sttttrreeetttcccchhheeeddd my arms out to grasp at your ankles! I attempted to sprawl out atop of you to gum up your move, trying to make you lose control once more. If that worked then my body would try to shuffle left and try to mount your back/side if I could!

BLACK SCORES 4 PIN
BLACK 378 - 52 ORANGE

Dragon Lily: I manage to get my arms around your legs but you come down on top of me. Landing on my back as I dove underneath you. I desperately dig my hands and feet into the mat and try to use my limbs to scramble out from underneath you.

BLACK SCORES 4 PIN
BLACK 382 - 52 ORANGE

Susan: My body isn't relenting in the hold as I feel you scrambling and jerking around beneath me. . but I grip you tight as you move beneath me, smiling from ear to ear as you wriggle and manage to get slightly out from underneath me! But the clock was what was REALLY catching my eye; realizing we had fought for this tiny bit of control the entire round!

Dragon Lily: I get slightly out of your pin and it's enough for Ariel to shout that I've escaped. I desperately try to pull myself all the way out as valuable seconds are being lost. But my efforts are ended when the whistle goes for the end of the round. Ariel orders you to get off me and I stand back up. I march furiously back over to my corner as I haven't made much of a dent in your lead. My undefeated record is in great peril now. And against this tiny little redhead of all people. I take a long sip of water as I think about how to get out of this mess.

Susan: I smile at you from across the room as I see the look of frustration. . knowing that the fourth round was yet to come. . and I was eager to see what it held in store! "Come on. . show me how much you want this~" I hissed across the room to you as I downed a fresh, ice cold bottle of water!

Dragon Lily: I see your smug little face from across the room and it gets my blood boiling. I throw my water bottle as hard as I can at you. "Here's what's going to happen leprechaun. I'm going to make you cum like a bitch in heat. I'm going to win the fight. Then I'm going to tie you up and fuck all of your holes with my strapon. I'm going to spank you, tattoo your ass then let some of our audience members have some fun with your loser body!"

Susan: Standing up as you throw your water bottle at me, I would KICK it back towards you as I smirked and stood toe to toe with you. "Screech as loud as you want little monkey girl. . but you'll still be the one with a banana shoved up your ass so far that you'll need A MAP to get it out!~" I hissed as I smirked and leaned against you, eye to eye as I would grin at you and was ready for the final round!

Dragon Lily: "Let's fight bitch!". I get down on my knees on the mat for a final time and I wait for you to do the same.

Susan: Getting on my knees, I stare you down as I grin, watching you from across the room as I am on my knees and waiting for the start of the match. "Hope you enjoy being on all fours though girl~" I would say with a smirk.

Round 3

Dragon Lily: As soon as the whistle goes for the start of the final round I know I must do something spectacular. I let all of my anger and aggression take over in the hope of mauling you. I leap through the air with my arms outstretched aiming to collide with your chest and create devastation.

Susan: At the very start of the round, I would watch you leap through the air with arms seeming to stretch out and directly towards me, making me gasp as I tried to open my arms wide; hoping to catch you in my grip and bear hug you! "OOoohhh, so eager to come get some!~" I purred out in excitement even as you were barrelling towards me and I might not do anything!!

Dragon Lily: I slam into you landing relatively softly against your huge breasts. The impact sends us both sprawling to the mat in a heap. I try to react fast and get my body on top of yours knowing that I need to get control as early as possible in this round.

Susan: Your body impacts mine as I would twist and roll with you when your body slams into mine; trying to keep us BOTH on our toes and of-guard! It only sadly seemed to help as much if either of us were in control. Your hold on me was keeping me from twisting or turning away too much; despite me hoping to break out!

Dragon Lily: I still have hold of your arm and I try to pull you in towards me. I try to drag you across the mat to my body and then wrap my arms around your body to take control of you.

Susan: You drag my body towards your one as I huddle my body together; head ducked low as I tried to twist to  face you when your hands grasp my body! "Hmf. . you sure are getting desperate for points Dragon. . " I hissed out as I was playing defensively; head tucked down as I glanced left and then right.

Dragon Lily: As you turn your head into me I lift my leg over you and climb on top of you. Once I'm there I desperately reach down with my hand looking for your pussy, knowing that it is now or never. I can get to it I will immediately thrust three fingers inside you.

BLACK 382 - 60 ORANGE

Susan: You manage to climb on top of me as I let out a loud "GNNNFFF!!" as you settle on top of my back, your hand searching for my pussy as you get fingers inside of me; if only barely! Leaning forward, I pull my feet together, trying to force your fingers back out as I grab at your arms, trying to YANK you off of me!

ORANGE SCORES 4 PIN 4 CONTROL 8 FINGERING
YBLACK 382 - 76 ORANGE

Dragon Lily: As I am on your back, I use my legs to try to pin your arms by your sides. I lean back further to be able to finger you more easily. I push the three fingers in as deep as I possibly can and pump them in and out of you. "You've got to cum, c'mon you've got to cum". I practically beg as I look up at the scoreboard in desperation.

BLACK 382 - 92 ORANGE

Susan: "MMMNnnNFFFFF. . .FFNFFN!!" I am moaning as my cxnt is just starting to get slick from the fingers pumping in and out of me, twisting slightly as I tried to push my body against yours to see if I could still break out or not! "Nuh uh, you w-won't get an orgasm that easy slut! Come on. . you almost sound worried!!" I would practically spit out as I felt your fingers drilling my cxnt

BLACK 382 - 108 ORANGE

Dragon Lily: My weight seems to be enough to keep you contained for now as I practically ride you. Bouncing up and down a little as I put everything I have into finger fucking you. I can feel my fingers getting wet which gives me encouragement. I know what's on the line right now; my unbeaten record, my dignity and my holes in round 4. The crowd have a great view at the moment of me fingering your exposed pussy and your stunning breasts pressed against the mat. "You know you can't resist my fingers. Cum for the superior woman!"

BLACK 382 - 124 ORANGE

Susan: My pussy is wet; damp even with the juices dripping from me as I try to force my body to twist towards you as the bouncing atop of me isn't fully enough to make me buckle; my body twisting left and right as I try to thrash and buck my way out! "Nuh uh. . you still need a shit ton of points bitch. . give it up!!" I hissed as I writhed under you!

BLACK 382 - 140 ORANGE

Dragon Lily: It's at this point that I realise it might be all too little too late. It begins to dawn on me what might be in store for me in a few minutes. There will be so many people delighted to see me beaten and who will revel in me being fucked by a 95 lbs girl. I try to press my legs against your sides now in an effort to stay on top of you. I keep fingering you hoping for a miracle but your womanhood has already proved itself to be far stronger than mine.

BLACK 382 - 156 ORANGE

Susan: My pussy is leaking faster now as I tried to hold out against you, but I felt the gates crashing open as my pussy would start to trickle quicker around your slickened fingers. . but within seconds, a BURST of cum would spray out of my wet cunny and DRENCH your fingers and the mat below! "UUNNNFF. . . N-NoOOO!!!" I howled out in frustration as I froze up on the mat; even with your feet wrapped around my waist and my desire to escape burning in me!

ORANGE SCORES 4 PIN 4 CONTROL 8 FINGERING 100 FORCED ORGASM ON THE MAT
BLACK 382 - 272 ORANGE

Dragon Lily: I'm close to giving up when all of a sudden I feel an explosion of cum blasting out of your creamy pussy past my fingers. I then here your howl and all of a sudden I believe again. This renewed enthusiasm drives me to reach back even further. Once I'm in position I push a fourth finger into you and then my whole fist. I barely even keeping you pinned anymore but I hope that the pleasure will cause you to not be able to escape or not notice that you could. I can feel your pussy tight around my fist as I push it back and forwards.

ORANGE SCORES 4 PIN 4 CONTROL 8 FISTING
BLACK 382 - 288 ORANGE

Susan: My body is shaking and orgasming; but even through the haze of pleasure and lust, I could feel you keeping the pace up, even as a FIST is driven into my pussy as I freeze for a brief second, but I WHIRL towards you as I broke free; my brain coming back to it's senses! Body trying to push against you and push you away even as the sharp *FFWWWEEEETTTTT!* of the whistle ends the round!!

ORANGE SCORES 8 FISTING
BLACK 382 - 296 ORANGE

Dragon Lily: You break free just as the whistle goes to end the fight. I desperately turn to Ariel; "she orgasmed again, please she came again!".

Susan: "F-Fuck no, I didn't orgasm again!!" I yelled as my hand flew up, clearly objecting to your claim as I would wave to Ariel. "If you don't believe me. . then go to review and surprise ONE of us at the winner announcement!" I hissed out, before shooting a dirty look at Dragonlily

Ariel: "Okay we will do that"

Dragon Lily: As Ariel hurries over to a monitor to take a closer look. I stand up and wait patiently in the center of the mat. I feel sick but I silently beg for some luck right now.

Susan: Walking to the center of the mats , I would also gaze at you before looking at Ariel, her walking off to take a closer look at the monitors as I waited; ready to see what the decision would be... though I doubted I would lose out on this one!

Dragon Lily: The crowd jeers me for asking for points and cheer for you. They evidentially think that you have won. Ariel walks back to the center of the mat. "After three rounds, the winner is...."

Susan: Ariel walks over as she grips both of our hands in her own, her thumb gently rubbing assuredly into each of our palms. "The winner, after review and all three rounds iiisss. . Susan . . the Stinger. . ! At a WHOPPING score of 382 to 296!! You both fought hard ladies. . but only ONE of you takes the prize! Winner. . claim the fucking loser!" she said with a wink to me.

FINAL SCORE: BLACK 382 - 296 ORANGE

Round 4

Dragon Lily: As Ariel announces the score I drop to my knees in despair. I wish the ground would open up and swallow me. I hold my head in my hands unable to deal with the shame and embarrassment that I'm feeling. I certainly can't look at you, Ariel or the crowd.

Susan: Standing there with an air of confidence about me, I grip your head as I move in close, my hand removing that pesky bra that concealed your gorgeous brown breasts; as I YANK it off, the orange bra soon pressed up against your nostrils. "Mmmnnn, smell that? all your sweat, hard work and soon ... your tears will be soaked up in this fucking bra!" I chirped in a sweet yet cynical voice as I tied your bra nice & tight around your eyes. "Crawl! Follow my voice. . follow bitch!" I ordered as a firm, stinging slap from my hand would land atop your ass, me kneeling slightly to grip your hair as I led us towards the locker rooms.

Dragon Lily: My hanging breasts flop out of my orange bikini as you yank the material away from my flesh. Then everything does dark as you tie it around my head and over my eyes. Not being able to see instantly makes me more scared. "THWACK!" A hard spank lands on my ass making me yelp. I can hear the audience laugh at this. I do as I'm told as you pull me by my long black hair to the locker rooms, making me crawl.

Susan: Your crawling body is brought into the room as a massive cake is set up on a bench; awaiting us as I stick a few candles into the massive pile of frosting and pound cake! "Nowwww, I kknnooowww that you were looking forward to adding ANOTHER number to your belt, and marking me up to the L category but today. . " I paused as I leaned in close; my lips inches from your ears as my hands gripped your shoulders. "Today, we celebrate the end of your winning streak and your coronation!" I said with a soft smirk as I placed a crude, Burger King crown with ' FORMER Cyber Queen of US ' scrawled in big, orange marker atop your paper crown that I slipped snugly atop your head.

Dragon Lily: I have no fucking idea where we are as you finally stop leading me. I hate this feeling of having no power or control. I hate it even more when you start talking. I can feel you place something on my head. I'm guessing it is some sort of embarrassing crown as you said something about a coronation. I feel sick.

Susan: Hands grip your makeshift blindfold as I light the candles on the cake after a brief pause; holding up a mirror just inches from your face as I finally pull the bra off your face with a flourish of my hand! Ripping it away from your eyes, you are greeted by the cake; Pink Frosting scrawled to read : " Congrats to the FUCKING LOSER! " scrawled in hasty cursive across the cake. "You see. . I KNEW one of us would lose. . and I had made a bet with Ariel that it wouldn't be me!! Now. . bllloowww out those candles you fucking twat! Blow those tired little lungs out!" I chirped as a hand gripped your hair, waiting for you to finish blowing them out . . and RIGHT as you finished blowing them out I playfully push your head into the mountain of frosting and cake! "Mmmmnnn, eat up loosseerr!~" I cheer

Dragon Lily: The bikini is pulled from my eyes and the sight that greats me is a cake! "For God's sake!" I do as you say though and blow out the candles hoping that if I do you will go easy on me. As soon as I'm done - "mmmffff" - you slam my face into the cake. I pull my face back and spit out frosting. My face now a complete mess.

Susan: "Aaawww, but you didn't look at your crown!!" I cry out with mock sadness in my voice as I hold the mirror close to your face, bringing it in close to let you read it. "Come on, read it for me! I wanna hear you acknowledge this brand new title you achieved today!~" I said with a smirk on my face as I started to buckle the strappy onto my waist, securing it nice and TIGHT as I would slide the jade green tip close to your lips, smearing some frosting across it as I looked down at you. "Now. . let's put that whiny little whore mouth to use~" I said with a smirk as I JAMMED the first few inches past your lips!

Dragon Lily: "It says 'Former Cyber Queen of US'. Now let me go. You've had your fun". I turn my head to see you have down put on a strapon. Before I can protest you jam it into my mouth making me gag on it. I place my hands on you and push before turning and trying to run out of the room.

Susan: "Uh uh uh!" I say with a tick of amusement in my voice as you try to turn and run; my hand gripping your hair as I SLAM your face back into the cake! "No running from your loss! You've got to take it like a good fucking loser!" I say with a soft sigh as I press the tip of the strap on against your lips once more. "Now kiss and make up. . and suck my BIG, FAT, COCK!" I ordered you as I gazed down and into your eyes.

Dragon Lily: You instantly catch me as I feel a sharp pain on the back of my head as you pull my hair. Then I'm swing round and I face plant back into the cake. As soon as I pull back the strapon is again thrust against my cake covered lips. Knowing that I'm in a helpless position, I kiss the end of your plastic cock before licking along its entire length.

Susan: "Lick? Lick?? Or did I say S- U - C - C?" I ask with my tone rising up as I ' guide ' your head down the edge of my green cock, forcing the mast deep inside of your maw as I give a soft smirk as I watch your lips sink down atop the green gagger. Hips gently rocking to set a pace as I YANK on your hair to make your eyes meet mine. "Keep the pace, and keep sucking, got it?"

Dragon Lily: "Mmm mmm mmm!" This is so embarrassing as you literally fuck my face. Each time you thrust forward I gag and saliva dribbles out of my mouth and down onto my brown tits. I start to get used to it as I take your cock deep into my mouth.

Susan: Gripping your hair still, your mouth is made to bob back and forth, rigorously bobbing back and forth as you get used to your position, my strappy bulging in your mouth as a bit of it even dips into your throat, my hips inches from your mouth. "After all, didn't you cum on the mats like. . two times for me?? Isn't that enough proof that your cxnt is worthless next to mine??" I taunted as I pulled back my hips so that it was dislodged from your mouth, only to BAP!BAP! THAAPP!  SMACK it atop your nose as I smirked down at you. "Now suck it . . down to the base!"

Dragon Lily: My eyes water as your green dick enters my throat. Your taunts hurt because I know that there is a truth to them. Your pale white womanhood did prove itself to be stronger than my brown womanhood. The fact that your womanhood was superior was the reason that you won. I feel so small in this moment. Suddenly, I can breathe again through my mouth but you soon give me new orders. After being hit on the nose my your cock I comply. I do my best to make your strapon disappear. I manage to get my lips all the way down to the base so that my nose is pressed against you. I then start choking as I try to remain there.

Susan: Holding your mouth against my plastic cock, I listen to you gurgling as I reached in to wipe some cake off your mouth, sliding it towards your lips as I kept my gaze on your own before I popped some sweet, vanilla frosting into my mouth. "Mmnf; good fucking cake to go with this fuck~" I purred as I FINNAAALLYYY yanked my strappy out of your mouth, one arm turning you towards the lockers as I smirked. A firm YAAANNKKK on your hair to force you to stand as I was behind you; an arm hooked under your right leg as my left arm would proceed to half nelson you! "Now. . about those other holes. . one is probably nice and slippery for me already~" I said as my lips were inches away from your right ear before I would SHOVE you against a locker as my hips gave a firm thrust forward to lodge the first few inches deeeppp inside your cxnt!

Dragon Lily: "Ah!" Strings of saliva slip out of my mouth and over my chin as you finally pull out of my mouth. I cough uncontrollably. Before I can recover you push me into the lockers. The cold metal causing my nipples to become erect as they press against them. Then I feel my defeated pussy penetrated by your winner cock for the first time. "Urghhh!" It's a mixture of pleasure and pain as I'm being fucked into the lockers.

Susan: With my hand firmly behind your neck, my grip is firm and secure as your loser pussy is swiftly pushed into as I keep your right leg hooked and pulled up high; exposing your brown mound for the cameras to view as my green dildo slliidddeesss into you! "MMmnnnn, look at that sloppy brown mound eating up my cock! Like you've been eager for it hmm?~" I purred out as I pushed your exposed lips against the locker as my hips started to administer a series of slow, yet firm thrusts into you; the speed increasing bit by bit!

Dragon Lily: "Uh uh uh uh". As you fuck my already abused pussy, my pussy juices start to form on the shaft of your strapon. "Go fuck yourself bitch. You suck at this!".

Susan: "Aaawww. . you're so cute when you try to deny it!" I say with a smirk as I thrust into you more, my left hand sliding down to cup a handful of your brown breast, rubbing and massaging the tips of your hard nipples. "And with your cxnt all nice and wet down here you definitely are a bad liar!~" I teased as my speed picks up, sending home a series of hard thrusts that have my strappy hilting with each thrust that glides in and out of your cxnt!

Dragon Lily: "Oh no. Please stop. Please!" I beg as you grope me and fuck me like a bitch. Now your slamming in and out of my weak womanhood, smashing me into the locker with each thrust. "Please no!". My body starts to shake for what would be the third time today.

Susan: "Ooohhh. . .oohhh. . . Pplleeassseee!!~" I taunt you as I brought my hand up to your mouth, fingers slipping into your mouth; 3 at a time as I would hand gag you as I PULLED your body against mine; nice and tight! "Aaww. . .whatssa' matter? Getting wet? Feeling your river running??" I taunt as I pumped harder still into your slippery, wet cxnt.

Dragon Lily: Our bodies are now tightly pressed together and I can feel your superior breasts pressed against my back. Then you push your fingers into my mouth in another display of dominance. "AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" My body gives in yet again as you fuck me into oblivion. My body shakes and my leg gives out. I collapse down to the hard floor, my hands clutching at my destroyed pussy as I let out a little sob.

Susan: Your body is shaking and falls to the mats as I lean downwards to grip you as you were on the floor, exhausted and in a pool of your own cum as I gripped your arms with both hands to HOIST you up and over a bench, rolling you so that you were face up, legs spread wide. "Wrap those legs around my waist, and grip that fucking bench tight cxnt~" I jeer as I leaned in to adjust your slipping crown. Then, the next wave of pounds and thrusts started to hammer away at your weakened pussy, pumping rapid fire in and out of you as I smirked "Going to make sure you end up a jobber after being broken by me! You will fucking thank me though; you'll love serving superior fighters~" I said with a smug, matter of fact tone as my hips were thrusting into your cunny.

Dragon Lily: My body is completely broken now as you pick me off the floor and push me over the bench before turning me over to look up at you. My swollen cxnt is incredibly sensitive but that doesn't stop you from roughly shoving your appendage back inside me. "Uh stop". I say weakly. I'm now crying as tears run down my cheeks. "I'll do anything please! I can't take it."

Susan: "Anything? Does that even include. . . a collar on your neck? Until you can EARN your freedom back. . hhmm??" I ask as I leaned against you, your body pressed against the bench as I smirked down at you. "Because I might stop for that. . " I said with a pouty looking face as I gazed down at you before I smiled smugly.

Dragon Lily: "Fuck you! I will never agree to that". You loom over me in a threatening manner. I spit up at your face defiantly.

Susan: I shake my head slowly back and forth as I roughly deliver a firm TTHHWAAAAPPPPPP!! slap to your face as I leaned over you, my shadow eclipsing your body as I gazed down at you to let a long, thick gobbet of spittle hang from my mouth and dangle over you. . before I SPATT the thick gob of saliva onto your face in return! "Shame. . you could have gotten off light!" I say with a sigh as I walked to my bag to grip something; coming up to you as a faint *hhhmmmmhhmmm* could be heard from my hand. . before I would JAM a vibrator inside your swollen mound as my strappy lined up with your dark star. . . as I gave a soft sigh. "The hard way it is~" I said with a smirk on my lips as I RAMMED my cock into your ass as the dildo was firmly lodged inside your pussy as it vibrated!

Dragon Lily: "Aww!" I yelp as you deliver I hard slap to my tear stained face. I thick gob of your saliva lands on my cheek as you swiftly exact revenge. I hope that it is over when you turn away from me, emptying my pussy. But it is only a temporary break as your come back menacingly with a vibrator. "Don't please don't. My pussy can't. No!" It's too late you turn it on and press it against my swollen clit. Instantly making my eyes roll back and ending my protests. As I'm not looking you brutally shove the cum drenched plastic cock into my ass. Taking my ass on cyber ultimate surrender for the very first time. I let out a blood curdling scream as you penetrate my tight forbidden hole without warning. My body lying flat against the bench as my boobs ripple up and down on my chest.

Susan: My hands push your legs forwards and towards your shoulders as I grip your legs by the ankles as I fold you up nice and easy like this; your destroyed pussy exposed in this spread eagle position. . my hands gripping you firmly as I nodded at you "Hands, grip your ankles slut, let's go!" I ordered you as I gave a FIRM, HARD thrust into your tight little pucker as I sunk aaalll the way into your tight ass.

{alt}

Dragon Lily: "Arrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!" My ass wasn't prepared for this as you destroy my second hole. I lift my legs back but I can't grab my ankles with the way my hands are shaking. You thrust deep into me and the combination of the anal destruction and the vibrator on my defeated womanhood makes me cum like a bitch in heat. "Ohhhh yes! Fuck yes!" I scream as orgasm takes over my body. "Fuck me! Fuck me Fuck me!" The orgasm doesn't end as my horny body revels in the pleasure of being fucked like an animal.

{alt}

Susan: Primal screams were erupting from your lips and spurring me on as my hand administered a firm slap to the  dildo that was whirring like crazy inside your pussy, using my shoulder to keep your leg bent back as I leaned against you. More merciless thrusts kept my hips pumping wantonly into your ass as your screams brought a happy, self-indulgent smile to my lips as I leaned against you. "Ooohhh. . yeeeahhh . . fucking loving hearing you submit to your animal urges. . god you're so fucking honest when it's brutal on your tight fuckhole!!!" I moaned out as your ass was hammered into!!

Dragon Lily: You continue to brutally fuck my once tight asshole. In my incredible state of pleasure I can't help but beg for it as one orgasm just turns into another and another. "Harder please harder. Fuck fuck fuck. Yes. Fuck yes! AHHHH!" I'm completely unaware of everything including the cameras as I'm given the hardest fucking of my life. Your stunning milky white boobs bouncing uncontrollably above me.

Susan: Hammering into your tight pucker only makes me feel great doing it as I am large and in charge; hammering your inferior brown ass and pussy with a combo of tools that are set to work upon your holes! "Oooohh. . .oohhhh~" I mock you with as I smirked down at you whilst looming over you "It seems like you just can't fucking make up your mind!" I chastise as I shake my head. "ARIEL! I need cuffs for her hands!!" I yell as she trotted in a mere seconds later; pretty pink cuffs hanging from her fingers as your hands are quickly shackled to your ankles!! My thrusting is relentless as I flick the dildo to make it speed up, my gaze grinning down at you!

Dragon Lily: You keep fucking my ass and I keep cumming like a slut. Orgasm after orgasm ravages may body making me cum drunk. I'm being savagely fucked by my opponent and I can't help but beg for it. My body is useless now, I'm unable to do anything but lie there and get fucked. It must look ridiculous when people watch this as the great undefeated champion gets absolutely destroyed by a 95 lbs redhead. My wrists and ankles now cuffed together to add even further to my humiliation.

Susan: "You are NEVER going to recover from this slut. . NEVER" I hissed as I leaned down so that my tiny body was over yours, my lips inches from yours before I roughly claimed a long, heavy kiss that had my tongue invading your mouth. Making out with you as I hilted inside you; as your pussy was oozing and spraying cum all over the place! "Heh, this was fucking great~" I purred as I pulled out and grabbed a marker. Writing on your body with arrows pointing towards your twin holes with "Insert Here From Great Cock Milking" "Worthless Brown Whore Holes" written in permanent black marker on your thighs. Leaning over your chest L - O - S - E - R was written across your chest as well as I wrote names and taunts across your chest, standing over you as I took the strappy off and RAMMED it into your gullet, reversing the halter so that it would get locked around your mouth and head as Ariel and some crew members walked in. . "She's all yours ~" I said with a smirk as I walked home, twin middle fingers flicked at your face as I walked out the doors.

Dragon Lily: As my final orgasm owns my body causing me to squirt everywhere, you dominantly kiss me. At this point the complete destruction of my body is complete and I lose consciousness. My defeated body left motionless. The strapon soaked in my own anal juices filling my mouth. My face is covered on a mixture of cake and my own saliva which has also dripped down over my breasts. My pussy is oozing out my cum and my ass is gaping wide open. My body is also covered in all of the insults and taunts that your wrote on me. I'm left there having been utterly broken.

Dragon Lily's profile: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile
Susan's profile: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=58156
Dragon Lily's previous fights: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=78387.msg558818#msg558818
                                               https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=78805.0
                                               https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=78828.0
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 04:21:37 PM by Dragon Lily »

FawnL

Re: Dragon Lily v Susan "The Stinger" (Ultimate Surrender Fight)
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2019, 11:46:32 PM »
...Very nice and exciting story.....!!   :)

Offline Brandiprowstls

• God Member
Re: Dragon Lily v Susan "The Stinger" (Ultimate Surrender Fight)
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2022, 05:20:57 PM »
Awww….this was so close. So sooo close!
Love all, trust few, do wrong to none......except in the ring.